My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long in the freezing temperature before the door was opened by the lovely red-haired Madeline. Her blue eyes sparkled and she gave me a welcoming smile. We greeted each other with a strangely formal handshake before she laughed at the absurdity of it and wrapped herself around me in a warm hug.

"Come in Callum, take your coat off, I must say you look really good, I love the way you dress."

I'd opted for smart blue jeans and brown boots with white soles and edging. It was so cold that a clean white vest lay unseen underneath a thick dark purple 'Timberland' jumper with a high, button-up neck. I took off my thick three-quarter-length coat and followed her into the lounge. Madeline was still in her dressing gown but she'd finished her makeup and looked ravishing.

"Would you like a hot drink or something stronger?"

"No thanks Madeline, I'll wait until we hit town."

"Okay, I'll just go and put my clothes on, I won't be long."

I nearly cracked a joke about it not being long before they came off again, but thought better of it.

When she came back into the lounge, she blew me away. She'd dressed for the cold but, wow, she looked very enticing and so radiant. Like my mother, you would never have guessed that she was in her mid to late forties. She wore a short pencil-cut brown and orange tweed miniskirt that followed her curves perfectly. Her burnt orange, ribbed, cowl-neck jumper fell nicely over her breasts. I hoped that the thick, opaque, dark-brown hosiery that she was wearing were stockings rather than tights. Her legs looked great in brown leather ankle boots with blocked heels.

"You look nice Madeline," I said lamely.

"Thank you. The taxi will be here in a moment," she said as she put on a short camel-coloured coat that was the same length as the hem of her miniskirt.

"Where are we going, or is it a surprise?"

"We're going into London, we're getting a taxi to the station then we're going in on the tube."

"Great."

We held hands in the taxi like young lovers but we didn't talk. We got on the train at Watford Junction, the northern terminus of the Metropolitan line, so there were plenty of seats. By the time we'd changed at Baker Street for Piccadilly Circus, the train was packed and we eventually spilled out onto the street to join the thronging Christmas crowds.

We'd had said very little to each other so far and it all felt a little awkward; not surprising as we'd only met twice before and had hardly spoken to each other. In my fantasies of her, she'd been as familiar to me as my mother and my sister but, in reality, we were strangers. Each time our eyes met, she gave me a slightly embarrassed smile. We needed something to break the ice. I asked her a question.

"Tights or stockings," I whispered as I rested my hand lightly on her knee.

"Stockings of course darling, hold-ups" she murmured, "make sure you keep your hands nice and warm."

"In these temperatures? I hope you're wearing nice warm panties."

"For now," she smiled.

That had done the trick, she put her arm through mine and leaned against my shoulder. When we got off the train we held hands; the growing affection between us was tangible. We climbed the steps out into the noise and bright lights of Piccadilly Circus. It was almost Christmas and the streets buzzed with celebrating workers on their way to and from pubs and office parties.

We took advantage of our anonymity in the crowd of revellers, no one knew us, so I pulled Madeline into the doorway of a building and kissed her.

"There, I think we needed to get that over with."

"Yes, agreed, but I hope you'll do it to me again."

"You can count on it," I said as I drew her in for a second kiss and pressed my swelling cock into her hip.

"And I hope you'll share that with me later; I'm reliably informed by your mother and my daughter that it's an impressive sight."

"I'll try not to disappoint madam, I'm sure, should the need arise, that it will show the utmost respect to a beautiful lady like you."

We visited two crowded pubs, Madeline set the tone in the first one as we queued at the bar, she pressed her buttocks into my groin and made my cock grow again; it was a relief to know that the mischievous hand, that gave my erect shaft a sneaky squeeze as I ordered the drinks, belonged to her.

After a couple of drinks and a lot of surreptitious touching, as we stood in a corner of the crowded bar, we set off through the busy, icy streets to another pub where we grabbed a bite to eat. We sat in a small secluded dining booth from which we enjoyed people-watching. After we had eaten, I introduced Madeline to 'Lagavulin' single malt whisky and we sat alone in the booth, both feeling warmed and aroused.

It was tantalising to see the hem of her short skirt stretched taut across the midpoint of her lovely stocking-clad thighs and to know that her, as yet, undiscovered pussy was just out of reach. My erect cock lay at an angle across my abdomen, pointing straight at her and bulging in my jeans. It was the most exquisite torture to be able to lust after her but to be unable to touch.

"Madeline, how did you and my mother end up together?"

"Hasn't she told you?"

"Not in any detail."

"I think most people expect us to hate each other. They were probably expecting a scene at the funeral, but I think we amazed everyone by being friendly and supportive towards each other. We arranged to meet up for a drink and a chat about a week after the funeral. Your mother came over to Watford and we went for lunch together, she'd come straight from work so she was in her office attire; I remember thinking that she looked very attractive. I was in a short shift dress and she kept looking at my legs; I thought it was unusual but didn't dwell on it."

"I've only met you three times now and you may have noticed that I can't stop looking at your legs either, among other things."

"Yes, it has occurred to me, you naughty man. Anyway, Rebecca told me that she'd felt insecure because she said I looked so hot when I called at your front door. Don't be embarrassed, but she said that your tongue was hanging out; I was amazed that she noticed a detail like that through her distress."

"Was it so obvious that I was smitten by you?"

Madeline just smiled indulgently.

"So, we talked a lot about you and Lauren, and we wondered if you might struggle to abide by the normal brother and sister rules. We drank a bottle of wine each and we got rid of a lot of anger about your bigamist of a father.

There was no way your mother could drive home, so I invited her to stay at my place. When we got there, we opened another bottle of wine and we both got tearful and hugged each other on the settee. I don't recall exactly how it happened but the next thing I knew, Rebecca's lips were on my earlobe; I could feel her tears trickling down the side of my neck and my pussy was twitching like crazy. Before either of us could stop ourselves, we were kissing each other's faces off."

"God! That's hot," I said as I remembered consoling my mother after my father had died. She had rested her head on my shoulder; her warm lips made contact with an erogenous zone underneath my ear and she had unintentionally given me a huge erection.

"We kissed like there was no tomorrow," continued Madeline, "after a while, I could feel your mother tugging at the zip on my dress so I suggested that we go to bed. We did, and we didn't get out of bed again until the following lunchtime. We both felt that it had been almost an act of revenge on our shared, dead husband; you know, defiling each other, committing a kind of posthumous adultery."

"Yes, I get that."

"We parted, both sober and swearing that it was a one-off and it wouldn't happen again. Then a few days later Rebecca phoned me and we arranged to meet up the following week. We kidded ourselves that it wasn't a date, that we were just meeting as friends, but we'd both dressed for sex, you know, stockings, heels, tight dresses, and we ended up with our hands inside each other's knickers."

Listening to Madeline describe how she and my mother had lusted after each other had me incredibly aroused. Eventually, I felt brave enough, in our quiet little recess, to put my hand under the hem of her skirt and feel her lace stocking top. Her eyes invited me to go further, she parted her legs slightly, I eased my hand further underneath her skirt and felt the warm flesh above her stocking top. My little finger stretched sideways until it just grazed her damp panty gusset. It was enough to make her sigh softly and squeeze my arm.

We both realised that we'd be unable to quell our ardour in the busy pub; she breathed into my ear that she wanted me to take her home. We set off, walking through the city streets, soaking up the Christmas atmosphere. I asked if she wanted to go on to a club, and she said no; as we passed one of the many central London alleyways, she pulled me into the entrance and we kissed fervently.

The crooked alleyway was quiet; a warm light further along its length invited us to explore. Around a dog leg corner, it opened out into a broader walkway. It was eerily quiet after the Christmas hustle and bustle just a few yards away on the busy street. We moved further in until we stood next to a doorway to an accountancy firm. There was no sign of life except for our breath as it condensed in the cold air.

We kissed again and she pressed her pussy into my groin before feeling my erect cock through my jeans.

"I want your gorgeous young cock between my legs."

"But it's freezing, I'll get frostbite," I joked.

She undid my belt and started to unbutton my fly.

"Don't worry, it'll be nice and warm where it's going... oh fuck, it's magnificent," she said as she pulled my erect manhood free of its confines.

"Pull my skirt up," she said with a breathless urgency.

I did as she said, she put one leg up onto a high step and opened her legs for me. There was no time to admire the contrast between the pale silky flesh at the top of her thighs and her dark-brown lace stocking tops. Without ceremony, she pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and guided the tip of my erect penis to her entrance.

We braced ourselves momentarily for what was about to happen; she was wet and warm and I slid into her, easily forcing her cunt walls apart. She wasn't quite as tight as my sister but her strong pelvic floor muscles squeezed my shaft with a firm grip.

"Fuck me," she whispered softly into my ear.

I started slowly but she wanted me to thrust into her. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in up to the hilt and said, "Harder, faster."

I gave her what she wanted, she rode my cock with her gyrations and in no time, she came with heaving groans and gasps of delight. With the first sign that she had reached orgasm, I shot my load into her, coating her cunt walls with my come. We clung to each other in the freezing cold, still basking in the afterglow of our orgasms and savouring our first erotic coupling.

"Come on, let's get moving before we're discovered."

"Too late," she said, looking over my shoulder as she straightened her skirt.

I looked both ways along the alley but saw no one, "where?" I asked her.

"The CCTV camera on the wall behind you."

"Oh shit!"

"Don't worry, I doubt anyone will look at it unless there's a break-in."

She blew a kiss to the camera and we made our way back out onto the street. We managed to catch the last but one train to Watford. It wasn't too full at the outset and it was almost empty for the last few stops. She sat on my knee and we kissed and caressed all the way to the terminus. None of the few passengers that were left paid much attention except for one woman who, whilst getting off the train a couple of stops before ours, expressed the view that we should, "Get a room."

Madeline somehow managed the taxi ride home without giving away the fact that I'd got my hand up her skirt. Her pussy felt soft and wet through her damp panty gusset; my cock was bursting again at the thought of where it would find itself in a few minutes after we'd arrived back at her place. She gave it an encouraging squeeze whenever she was sure that the driver wasn't looking in his rearview mirror.

We paid the taxi fare and trotted through the freezing night up the long pathway to Madeline's front door. She was shivering and fumbling with her keys, so I took charge and unlocked the door. As I closed it behind me, she threw herself at me and unbuckled my belt again. I spun her around and held her against the door; we looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then she launched herself at me again.

We still had our coats on. Before I could move, she had her hand inside my jeans and she masturbated me vigorously. We collapsed onto the floor in instalments; me trying to get a hand up her skirt and her gradually winning the contest by leaving me helpless against her supple, rapidly moving wrist. When she finally got me on my back, she covered my captured cock with her mouth and sucked me until I shot globules of come into her throat.

A triumphant-looking Madeline got up, swallowed and deliberately stood over me with a leg on either side of my chest so that I could see up her skirt. She wiped her lips on her hand and stepped over me to make her way to who knows where. It was a deliberate challenge to find out if the man she had just vanquished had anything left in him; I had.

As she walked away from me, I managed to grasp one of her ankles and pulled her slowly to the ground. She fought but she was no match for me now that she hadn't got me by the cock. I heaved myself on top of her and was never so pleased with my ability to stay hard for a long time. I pinned her wrists over her head with one hand and tore her panties off with the other. The ripping sound aroused me even more and it seemed to end her resistance, she opened her legs wide and I sank myself into her and gave her a forceful fucking. She lasted quite a while before her erotic screams announced her orgasm.

We lay together for several moments in shattered ecstasy.

"Well done, I thought I'd got the better of you, but you gave me a good fucking; eventually."

"You're an incredible fuck Madeline, and full of surprises."

"You're not too shabby yourself. Come on, take your coat off and join me in the lounge, I'll pour us a brandy, well have a bit of a rest and then I'll expect to be serviced by you again. Do you think you'll be able to keep up?" she grinned.

"It'll be fun finding out."

Sitting together on the settee, drinking brandy and fondling each other's thighs, I knew it wouldn't be long before we were fucking each other again. There was one burning question in my mind; it was to do with my sister and her mother's feelings for her.

"I imagine my mother and my sister are enjoying themselves."

"I'll say, three months ago, I could never have imagined all of this incestuous carnality."

"Although, if you think about it, there's no incest taking place tonight."

"No, that's right, what's it like?"

"I was going to ask you that same question."

"What, you mean me and Lauren?"

"Yes, of course, you can't deny that she's really hot."

"Well, yes I know but..."

"Have you ever been sexually intimate with her?"

"No."

Madeline's cheeks were crimson.

"You like to though wouldn't you?"

Silence.

"Come on, you must have had thoughts about her, wondered what it would be like to touch her, to have her touching you. Especially since you started fucking my mother, and after you found out that I was fucking her too."

"I found it such a turn-on when Rebecca told me that she'd seduced you on her birthday. I've got a confession to make. When we were in bed together recently, she told me how she'd been teasing you and seducing you for weeks. It was amazing, she played with me while she told me the full story, I came five times believe it or not."

"Oh, I believe it. But what about Lauren, would you like to..."

"Yes."

"You would?"

"I'll kill you if you breathe a word to her."

"No, you won't, you're hoping I'll find out from her whether she likes the idea. You are aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I'll let you into a little secret?"

"What's that?"

"I overheard Lauren telling my mother last night that she's been masturbating at the thought of committing incest with you."

"Oh, Jesus! Oh fuck, you're kidding."

"No, I'm not."

"Oh fuck, I wouldn't know where to start."

"You don't need to, how about if you let my mother and I make the necessary arrangements when we all get together to see the New Year in? That is if you haven't already taken the plunge."

"I don't know, it all seems... it seems wrong somehow. I mean fantasising about fucking your daughter is one thing, but..."

"I can assure you that it's deliciously wrong and that's what makes it so right. It's hard to describe what it's like to watch your mother or sister as you make them come. It feels wonderfully dirty and forbidden; just having them hold my erect cock is mind-blowingly erotic."

"You make it sound so natural; but how can it be?"

"Well, what about your lust for my mother? Have you been with a woman before?"

"No."

"So how did that feel once you'd sobered up?"

"It felt good while we were doing it but we both said it was a one-off and we wouldn't do it again. We weren't ashamed, just a bit taken aback I suppose. I must admit though, we couldn't leave each other alone, so it must have been in us, the capacity for loving another woman I mean. I'd never seen myself as being attracted to women but it felt, yes, natural I suppose; but you're trying to equate it to incest. That might be a step too far."

"I guarantee, the first time you feel Lauren's fingers on your pussy, your body will be on fire, you'll come harder than you ever have in your life, and you'll feel a deeply erotic sense of incestuous depravity that you'll want to feel with her again and again."

"Stop, you're turning me on too much."

"It's impossible to turn anyone on too much."

We changed the subject and talked about my deceased father, and Madeline's astonishment that he'd been a bigamist. When that subject had been exhausted, we talked about Madeline's family, but the subject matter was irrelevant, what we were really doing was slowly enticing each other into another intimate encounter.

By the time I whispered into her ear that I would describe what it felt like to make love to her daughter, as we made love to each other, I was on top of her and reaching under her miniskirt to gently caress her swollen labia. She sighed, closed her eyes and listened to me telling her how her daughter, my sister, had committed incest with me by sucking my cock and making me come. I told her how my mother and my sister had fingered each other to orgasm while I lay next to them in bed pretending to be asleep.

As I murmured my erotic stories of incest into Madeline's ear, she became more and more aroused until she pulled my face toward hers and filled my mouth with her tongue. At the same time, she squeezed my shaft and unbuckled my belt for the third time during the evening.

"Take them off," she commanded, "take everything off, I want to see your lovely body. As she said this, she sat up and removed her ankle boots, and then she took off her jumper and bra. Her breasts were beautiful, firm, fulsome and swaying slightly with her movements. She stood up and unzipped her skirt and then let it fall to the floor. All she had on now were her stockings and panties. I relieved her of panties and she sat down and peeled off her stockings with a sexy flourish.

By this time I was naked apart from my underpants; I reached for the waistband but she told me to stand up and then she hooked her fingers into the waistband and pulled them down slowly. My erect cock flipped up and smacked against my abdomen, she took hold of it and covered it with her mouth. The feeling, as her tongue licked the length of my shaft and her lips teased my glans, was beyond incredible.