My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca, would you like to take your 'husband' up to the guest bedroom so that he can pin you to the mattress? I will take my daughter up to my bed so that we can fuck the living daylights out of each other; I may not see you for several days," joked Madeline.

My mother got up from the settee in her sexy lingerie, smiled at Madeline, took hold of my flaccid cock, said goodnight and led me by it to the guest bedroom. By the time we'd got there, I was hard again in my mother's hand. She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me slowly onto my back then straddled her son and rode his incestuous cock with her incestuous cunt.

Madeline did indeed lie on her back and open her legs for her daughter; now that she'd given in to her allure, she couldn't get enough of her daughter's fingers inside her pussy. The four of us spent the next two days in an incestuous love haze; fucking one another long and often.

********************

Six months later, driving through the plains of northern France, the four of us were on our way to a week-long holiday in the Loire Valley. 'Family Affair' by Sly and the Family Stone played on the car's music system; it had become our anthem.

When we returned from our holiday, we'd be moving into a house that my mother and Madeline had bought together. They'd sold their separate properties and had found a place in Berkshire that suited all of our needs. For the sake of propriety, they told our families, and anyone else who was interested, that they were in a sexual relationship; which was true, but nowhere near the whole truth.

The whole truth would never be known to anyone except ourselves. Our incestuous journey was well underway and my mother, my sister, her mother and me looked forward to many more years of incest with one another.