My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to worry about clothes; Lauren may remember that she asked for a very specific present for Christmas."

"You haven't, have you?"

"Here, I know it's not Christmas yet but you can open it now."

Lauren tore open the flimsy Christmas paper that I'd used to wrap the present, badly. Her face lit up when she held up the strapless red velvet, Mrs Claus mini dress with its white 'fur' trim.

"I didn't manage to get any underwear I'm afraid."

"Don't worry Lauren, I'll go and get my highest black stilettos and a stockings and suspender set for you to wear. I'd quite like to see you in red lingerie and black stockings, what do you think?"

"Perfect Rebecca."

Throughout dinner, Lauren was the target of lustful looks from both me and my mother. My mother whispered to me, as we loaded the dishwasher, that she had no idea that she could be so completely turned on by a woman. She found Lauren utterly alluring in her Mrs Claus outfit, and she promised to let me take possession of her red panties once Lauren's pussy had made its mark on them.

Lauren told my mother that she looked foxy, and she did, she'd opted for a smart, tailored, grey pencil-cut dress with silver accessories and jewellery. I wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans, and no underwear. That was something that became apparent to my mother and my sister when we adjourned to the bedroom. Lauren took pleasure in stripping my clothes off and lying me down on the bed. My cock tingled with excitement as it anticipated the touch of my sister's hand for the very first time.

"Help me out of this dress darling," my mother said to Lauren.

The sight of my sister in her tight Mrs Claus dress and heels, standing behind my elegantly dressed mother and unzipping her, almost ruined the chances of keeping my come inside my balls for the time being. Lauren went down on one knee so that my mother could wiggle the dress over her hips and step out of it. Lauren's face was level with my mother's shapely backside, she leaned forward slightly and kissed her left buttock, leaving a perfect lipstick impression of her mouth on the silky flesh.

My mother turned to face her, and Lauren kissed the panty-covered cleft between her plump labia; I heard my mother murmur, "Later darling," to her as she helped her back to her feet. Then she stroked Lauren's hair and grazed her thumb over her lips. It was good to see the relaxed easy sexual rapport between them

"Callum darling, please pass me my silk robe."

I held the robe open for my mother as she removed her bra; she put it on and draped herself over the bedroom chair, with one leg over an arm so that she could easily access her pussy. She was still wearing her stockings, suspenders and heels and she looked gorgeous in the Chinese silk robe with her hard nipples pushing at the thin material.

After I had helped my mother with her robe, my sister moved behind me, and as I turned toward her, my erect cock swung to greet her. She caught it deftly in her right hand and pulled me into a kiss. The feeling of my sister's warm hand grasping my cock for the very first time was scintillating. She squeezed it and masturbated it very slowly for several seconds as we kissed; I went weak at the knees.

"My God Cal, I thought it looked impressive on my laptop screen, but seeing it like this, and holding it, well I must have died and gone to heaven. Get on the bed and lean back against the headboard, I'm going to show you what I've been dying to do to my 'big' brother."

I got onto the bed and propped myself up on a couple of pillows. Lauren moved round to the end of the bed so that she was almost in front of my mother. She took off her, or should I say my mother's, red panties and crept onto the bed in a feline prowl. As she approached me I could see, in the full-length, wardrobe-door mirror, the same view that my mother had.

Lauren's buttocks and perfect pink labia were framed by the white trim of her Christmas outfit; her black stocking tops and her red suspender straps. How my mother stopped herself from forcing her tongue between her buttocks, I'll never know.

When my sister reached me, she pulled my knees apart, lowered her head, levered my erection into position and filled her mouth with my cock. I looked down at her bobbing blonde hair; then I saw the expression on my mother's face. Her eyes were fixed on my sister's pussy and her lips had parted; she licked them lasciviously.

My sister held the base of my cock with her left hand, with her right hand, she tickled my balls and tormented my perineum. Her mouth and tongue lubricated my penis and slid with devastating effect up and down its shaft. I lasted for almost three minutes before the sight of my little sister sucking my cock sent me into orgasmic raptures.

I shot two strands of come into the back of her throat before she quickly released my cock and allowed the next two strands to hit her full in the face. Then with great agility, she turned herself onto her back and lay just underneath the tip of my penis, and squeezed the shaft as it oozed the rest of my come onto her lips.

When she was satisfied that she'd milked me dry with her hand, she turned again, grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me flat onto my back before kissing me with a mouth full of my come. Covered in my viscous fluid, our lips slipped and slid together as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues.

When she eventually let me up, I could see my mother sitting back in the chair and masturbating vigorously. Lauren got off the bed and knelt over my mother; she kissed her passionately and as they broke the kiss, a strand of saliva mixed with my semen looped between my mother's mouth and my sister's cheek.

"Later honey, come to me later. He stays hard for ages, pleasure yourself on him now, go on, he wants you to fuck him."

Lauren squeezed my mother's pussy, and then she turned her attention back to me. I was still on my back; my sister crawled on top of me and slid her saturated cunt over my still-hard penis. She started to fuck me rhythmically, her pelvis gyrating slowly with deep supple movements. She propped herself up on her arms as she did so.

The sight of my sister, breasts swaying as she pleasured herself on my erection, made me even harder. Her long blonde hair fell over her face and her eyes glazed over. She was in ecstasy; her gyrations increased in intensity. She licked the fingers of her right hand and massaged her clitoris as she thrust into me rapidly; her orgasm broke in spectacular waves, and she started to voice her pleasure. Then another voice joined in the cacophony of come noises; my mother had reached orgasm too.

I'd never heard such sweet feminine moans and sighs. Their orgasms seemed to go on for an age, they fed off each other; it tipped me over the edge and I came again, without producing semen this time, but the pleasure was intense.

My mother left the bedroom, I guessed that she'd gone to my old room so that my sister and I could concentrate on fucking each other; which was exactly what happened. For several hours, my little sister and I pleasured each other until we had nothing left to give. I don't know how long I'd slept, but at some point in the early hours, I awoke to soft murmurs and the unmistakable soft sucking sound of fingers inside wet vaginas. At first, I thought that my sister was masturbating herself, but then I heard my mother her breathe her name in a low seductive tone.

I didn't want to spoil their moment, so I laid perfectly still while they kissed and fingered each other surreptitiously to stifled orgasms. It was a beautiful experience to hear them making such tender love to each other and doing their best not to wake me. I drifted off to sleep again and didn't wake up until I was already late for work. My beautiful sister still slept next to me so I got out of bed and walked silently to my old bedroom to find my mother also still asleep.

She had taken the day off work to look after our visitor. They planned to go out together in the evening whilst I was on my date with Madeline; I wondered if they would manage to get out of bed with each other. My day at work passed in a daze; I felt as though I was in a wonderful dream.

********************

I loved my mother, especially in the ways that a son should never love his mother. Now my feelings for my sister were running riot, we'd shared an amazing night in bed together, establishing a deep connection as we made depraved love to each other. It occurred to me that I would probably be making love to my mother and my sister for many years to come. It was as though I loved them both twice over, once as any son or brother would love any mother or sister, and once in an intensely erotic incestuous way that felt so normal.

Sure enough, when I got home, my mother's and my sister's faces were flushed with fornication. They looked as though they had just got out of bed. They insisted that they still intended to go out with each other; they'd decided on a pub meal and the cinema. After I'd changed and got ready for my date with Madeline, Lauren came into the kitchen while I was filling a glass with water. She looked adorable in the miniskirt and the white over-the-knee socks and trainers that she'd worn when I first set eyes on her the previous evening. I took several gulps of water, and as I turned to tip the rest into the sink, I heard her greet my mother as she came into the kitchen.

"Rebecca, you look amazing."

"Thank you, Lauren, it's a while since I've worn jeans this tight, do you think they go with the heels? I don't have a pair of white trainers."

"God yes, you look such a gorgeous milf, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

"That's the general idea, Honey."

My mother's pale pink, angora wool, tight-fitting jumper, and skin-tight jeans with stilettos, was a look I'd not seen her in before, but she looked stunning. They'd both had a couple of glasses of wine already and they set off for the bus in their long padded coats, giggling like naughty schoolgirls. It was almost freezing outside but they looked well-insulated against the cold. I set off on the one-hour-long drive to Madeline's house wondering what she would have in store for me. I thought of the first time I laid eyes on her, at the front door, just over three months ago, when she was looking for my father's other wife. She was agitated at the time, but she looked so hot and I wanted to fuck her; tonight I would get my wish.

As I neared my destination, my mother and sister were on their second large glass of wine in a town centre pub. My mother normally only frequented the pub as a formally dressed, tight-skirted solicitor at lunchtime or early evenings. A female bartender, in her late thirties, with close-cropped hair, piercings and a sleeve of tattoos on her arm, kept giving my mother the eye.

"I think you've pulled there Rebecca," said Lauren with a chuckle.

"I've already got a date, remember? Come on, drink up, the film starts in fifteen minutes."

"Is it far to walk? I'm just thinking about your heels."

"No, it's a small independent arts centre just around the corner."

"Oh good, is it somewhere that we can get cosy?"

"I hope it won't be too full, you never know at Christmas."

"Well, I'm starting to feel quite uninhibited after all of this wine, watch out because I'll be trying to get into your knickers at every opportunity."

"What makes you think I'll try to stop you?"

"Mmm, I love having sex in public."

"Good, you can show me the ropes; I've never had the privilege."

"Oh wow! Really? Well, you've set me a challenge that I can't ignore."

"Be gentle with me Lauren."

In the sparsely populated auditorium, in the dark, Lauren took hold of my mother's hand and pushed it up underneath the hem of her miniskirt, she wasn't wearing panties.

"Oh my God, Lauren, you filthy little minx. Oh, you're so wet."

My mother felt Lauren's slick warm pussy juice coat her fingers, she slipped them inside her vagina with ease and, with a thumb stimulating her clit, gave her a silent, stifled orgasm in no time at all. Lauren straightened her miniskirt with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Did you enjoy that Lauren honey?"

"Very much so Rebecca, now it's your turn, I've come prepared for your tight jeans. Go to the ladies, remove your panties and slip this into your hot little hole, and then give your panties to me when you come back."

She put the business end of a discreet remote control vibrator in my mother's hand.

"My Goodness, you're full of surprises darling, I'll be back in a moment."

As soon as she had sat back down in her seat and handed over her panties, my sister gave my mother a powerful blast of vibrations that sent erotic shockwaves through her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Lauren! Fuck, I said be gentle with me."

"Sorry Rebecca, I couldn't resist. I want you to order an Uber now, we're going clubbing."

Throughout the short taxi journey, with my mother's panties in her coat pocket, my sister teased my mother's pussy with fluctuating levels of vibration that had her squeezing Lauren's hand with a look of surrender in her eyes. On the dance floor, my sister held my mother close and gave her a vibrator-induced orgasm to the throbbing music. My mother could barely stand so my sister guided her to a quiet alcove where they kissed passionately. My sister unzipped my mother's tight jeans and made her come again with four fingers and a thrumming vibrator up inside her wet cunt.

They danced together again, by now they had become quite tipsy on the shots and beer that they'd been putting away at the club; following the wine they'd been drinking earlier.

"Order an Uber to take us home Rebecca, I've got an urge to fuck you with the strap-on again."

"Not if I fuck you first."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Most definitely."

"Don't forget who's in control of this," said my sister as she held up the remote, "I'm just going to the loo."

As my mother waited for my sister to return, she couldn't help noticing that the power had been turned up on the device inside her vagina. She felt highly aroused as she looked around at the rest of the nightclub clientele. Several women caught her eye, one of whom was the bartender from earlier in the evening. The woman saw her looking and approached her.

The woman had changed her outfit from denim and leather to a tight-fitting, knee-length blue dress with flat black ankle boots. She was sturdily built but in shapely proportions. With her strong thighs, well-formed buttocks and large breasts, and small waist, she looked an enticing mix of soft butch and femme. My mother, already aroused by the remote sex toy and uninhibited by the alcohol, felt a sudden pulse of arousal for the woman.

"Hi, didn't I see you in the pub earlier?"

"Yes, you've changed your outfit."

"I thought I'd need to up my game to have any chance with a classy woman like you. Where's your pretty friend?"

My mother's arousal increased as she realised she was being hit on.

"Flattery will get you everywhere; she's probably queuing for the toilet at the moment."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Thanks but no, we're just about to go home and I've had far too much already."

"You aren't going to leave without a goodbye kiss are you?"

"What, well I..."

The woman manoeuvred my mother behind a wide beam, just at the entrance to the dark alcove, pressed her against it and kissed her. At first, she was shocked, but she soon gathered herself and let the woman's sensual lips and the fire in her vagina take over. She returned her kiss with a passion; her tongue inside the woman's mouth and her right hand caressing one of her sturdy buttocks as she pressed her pussy against a powerful thigh.

"Mmm, you're bolder than you look, I'd love to fuck you, will you come home with me?"

"I'd love you to fuck me, but I'm with my girlfriend tonight."

"Are you sure," said the woman as she ran her strong fingers between my mother's legs and pressed them against her pussy.

My mother almost fainted with desire for her, but thought about Lauren; she tried to push her arm away, but she couldn't and the woman took possession of her mouth again.

My mother was worried that the woman would realise that she'd got a remote sex toy in her vagina, but the alcohol and the vibrations left her powerless to resist. The woman backed her further into the dark alcove, unzipped her jeans, and pushed her strong fingers inside her fly and tangled them in her bush.

"Mmmm, naughty lady, no knickers, I could get to like you very much."

My mother was kissing her wildly now; she surrendered her pussy to the strong fingers that probed and stroked her to a rapid orgasm, she didn't care now if the woman found the device tucked cosily into her cunt. As she savoured the aftershocks, still embracing her new conqueror, the woman spoke softly into her ear.

"You won't need that little toy if I ever get you into bed. I'll give you such a fucking, you won't be able to walk for a week afterwards."

My mother felt slightly scared and out of her depth, which turned her on even more. She trembled as she zipped herself up and looked around for my sister. The woman looked magnificent now with her rock-hard nipples poking in relief through the material of her dress and her gaze ogling my mother's shapely body.

"Give me your phone."

My mother wondered momentarily if she was being mugged, but the imposing woman merely entered her phone number and kissed her on the cheek as she handed the phone back.

"Bye gorgeous milf, ring that number when you want to repay the favour and make my pussy zing with those beautiful lips of yours."

With that, the woman turned and walked away. My mother couldn't believe what had just happened, her head was swimming as she tucked her phone back into her handbag and her pussy clenched at the thought of meeting up with the woman again.

"There you are Rebecca, I've been looking all over for you, where have you been?"

"Oh, I've been right here."

"You're shaking, are you okay?"

"Yes, come on let's go home, I've got something to tell you."

Mmm, sounds intriguing."

When they got home, my mother and sister put the fire on, poured a brandy, sat naked by the fire and made love. As they did so, my mother told my sister about her encounter in the nightclub.

"Fuck, Rebecca! You're joking, aren't you?"

"No, I'm deadly serious, that's just what happened. I don't know how it happened, but it did and I fucking loved it. I don't know what came over me, I'm usually attracted to feminine types like you and your mother, I hope you're not jealous."

"Jealous! Fuck no, we'll be lovers for a long time to come, but given our interesting family dynamic, I think it would be healthy if we all 'played away from home' occasionally. Are you going to ring her?"

"I don't know, if I do it will be after Christmas, and I'll have to tell your brother."

"He'll probably find it a massive turn-on and will encourage you to meet her again."

"I hope so, but we'll see, maybe after a few days I'll think it over and decide to quit while I'm ahead."

"Well it's turned me on; fuck me, Rebecca, take me now on the rug with your strap on."

"I thought you were going to wrestle me for it?"

"Another time maybe. Just fuck me with it now, and then I'll bend you over the table in your stilettos and take you from behind while you imagine that your bartender friend is making you her bitch."

"Oh fuck Lauren, you've almost made me come."

"Oh! Only almost, well we must do something about that."

"Not before I've made you my bitch," joked my mother as she fitted a large strap-on cock to her pelvis."

********************

My mother described their night out to me in detail, on the following evening, while we fucked on the settee after work. My sister was right, her encounter with her bartender friend turned me on immensely and I tried to persuade her to follow it up. But in the meantime, I was eagerly ringing the bell at Madeline's front door.