My Mother, My Sister and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goodness me, Father Christmas, is it really you?"

"Ho Ho Ho, yes my dear, have you been a good girl this year?"

"Not really Santa. In fact, I've been very naughty, I let my son fuck me."

"Well don't worry, I think we can overlook a small misdemeanour like incest; on one condition."

"Oh really, what's the condition Santa?"

"That you let me fuck you."

"Oh, Santa! I thought you would never ask."

I stood up and let the jacket fall to the floor and pulled down the trousers to reveal my eager, erect cock in all its glory. She quickly removed her blouse and skirt; then I fucked my mother in her heels and stockings, on the rug in front of the fireplace, in just my Santa boots. To round off the night, we exchanged Christmas presents and made love again in bed, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

********************

Three weeks before Christmas, when my mother had suggested that the four of us should see in the New Year together, she thought it would be too late to book places at any of the events in our or Madeline's areas. Madeline told my mother to leave it with her and she would see what she could do. Madeline's employment agency provided staff for several entertainment venues in Hertfordshire, so she used her contacts to find somewhere that could squeeze us in. She also had the foresight to book taxis to and from the venue in question.

Madeline and Lauren were in Ireland for five days between Christmas and the New Year; my mother and I were restricted to communicating with them by phone. The three women shared an excited discussion on speakerphone about what they would wear at the New Year party. Although they were careful not to say anything that might give our collective 'lifestyle choice' away, I was sufficiently aroused by their chat to get a very hard erection that my mother put to good use when the call ended.

During the week of our lovers' absence in Ireland, my mother and I had no option but to fuck each other several times each day. She resisted repeating her dominatrix role-play persona and, if anything, she was slightly submissive and deferential towards me. She wanted me on top of her, or entering her from behind, each time we made love.

On the morning before New Year's Eve, my mother came downstairs in a 1950s housewife vintage swing dress I hadn't seen before. It was green with a white collar, and had a tight bodice, a flared skirt and a fluffy petticoat; she wore it with low-heeled white sandals. She asked me if I would ever punish her if she was naughty. I immediately had a raging hard-on and was hopeful about where our discussion might lead.

I quickly understood that she wanted to experience a spanking, so I asked her if there was anything she wanted to confess. She pretended, or at least I thought it was a pretence, that she'd been masturbating about the sturdy and very sexy bartender that she'd encountered just over a week ago, so I bent her over my knee and pulled her dress up. Her beautiful buttocks in the frilly, white lace panties were crying out to be spanked. I pulled her panties down to her knees and smacked her hard several times. She gave a little yelp each time I hit her; her pretty pink pussy started to glisten. I stopped spanking her and slid my thumb inside her; she gasped and opened her legs as far as she could.

With my mother across my knee, and my thumb stroking a sweet spot on the roof of her vagina, she came spectacularly. She shuddered and spasmed for several moments before emitting a long satisfied sigh and then going limp as she lay across my lap.

She'd left me with a huge erection that I needed to put to good use.

"Your punishment isn't over yet Mother, get up and follow me."

"I led her to the dining table and bent her over it face down. I lifted her dress to reveal her beautiful swollen labia; her panties had fallen and gathered on the floor around her left foot; it was such an erotic sight, her shapely legs in nude stockings, bright red buttocks and her little tush covered in her viscous pussy juice. By now I was desperate to come inside my mother; I held her head down on the tabletop, eased my hard cock into her wet cunt and fucked her vigorously. I didn't last long, but she managed to come again as my hard cock filled and stretched her vagina. I shot my spunk into her and she came as only my mother could, breathlessly squealing, moaning and urging me to fuck her senseless.

It was extremely intense, and we both took several minutes to recover.

My mother had surprised me again; she'd shown me her submissive side, and it wouldn't be the last time that she provoked me into disciplining her and restraining her while I gave her a good spanking and a firm fucking. She never did get in touch with her bartender acquaintance, or if she did, she didn't tell me about it. I was sure she didn't, but we did use her encounter many times in the fantasies that we told each other when we made love.

********************

The following evening, we gathered at Madeline's to get ready for the party. I was soon dressed in my black suit, white shirt and black bow tie. The women had a bedroom each in which to get ready; they'd decided to wear little black dresses with barely-black seamed stockings and black stilettos. They each wore a stole around their shoulders and carried a clutch bag; they were an utter delight to see, a perfect mix of sex and sophistication.

Lauren's dress was short, tight and tastefully revealing. My mother and Madeline opted for tight pencil-cut dresses, knee-length in my mother's case and a few inches above the knee for Madeline. I didn't know where to look; I knew I would have all three of them at some point during the forthcoming night. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

It got better; as Madeline and Lauren looked on, my mother produced her wedding ring. She hadn't worn it since my father's funeral. She handed it to me and asked Lauren and Madeline to witness me putting it on her ring finger. I must have looked slightly puzzled, so she explained her motive.

"Tonight, you're not my son, you're my husband."

I felt elated; I'd made love to my mother almost every day for the past month, and now she wanted to regard herself as my wife. I looked forward with immense pride to introducing her as my wife to as many people as possible.

The look on the taxi driver's face, when the three women squeezed into the back seat of his taxi, was absolutely priceless. I sat next to him in the front passenger seat and watched him adjust his driving mirror downwards so that he could see their legs. Lauren sat in the middle of the back seat and tried to keep her knees together but the drive shaft housing meant that her feet were several inches apart. The taxi driver didn't seem to mind.

When we got to the venue, he turned and watched stocking tops and suspenders being flashed, as the three sexy women unfolded their gorgeous legs and lifted them high to lever themselves out of the car seat. He looked at me enviously, winked at me and he drove off; having dropped us off at the front door to the imposing hotel that was the venue for the party.

Inside the function room, tables of eight were arranged in cabaret style. There was a live band on a low stage and a decent-sized dance floor in front of the band. It gave me a thrill to introduce my mother as my wife to the other four guests at our table. Madeline and Lauren were introduced as my aunt and cousin. Madeline thought she recognised a couple of faces from the eighty or so guests in the room, but thankfully there was no one she knew well.

We dined, drank, and danced the night away; I danced closely with my 'wife' and at a more appropriate distance with my 'aunt' and 'cousin.' We had a great time, Madeline and Lauren danced with my mother and I watched them all cavorting.

There were plenty of attractive, well-groomed women at the party, but my three lovers stood out. I thought that they were the most attractive women in the room, and judging from all of the other eyes on them, so did many of the other guests. Close to midnight, the lead singer from the band announced that the countdown to the New Year was about to start. People piled onto the dance floor; I put my arms around my mother and Madeline from one side and my sister embraced them from the other side. We counted down in our little huddle and at the stroke of midnight, balloons and streamers were released and kisses abounded.

I kissed my mother; it was a warm and passionate kiss that signified all of our incestuous feelings and desires. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Madeline and Lauren planting a brief kiss on each other's lips before hugging intensely. Then we all kissed each other, staying within the bounds of public decency. There was sexual hunger and desire showing on our faces as we joined hands to sing 'Auld Lang Syne.' As soon as the traditional New Year song had finished, we made our exit and went to look for our taxi. It was a mild evening for the time of year; we stood outside in the fresh air waiting for the taxi to arrive. The women looked classy and elegant in their little black dresses and heels, with stoles around their shoulders, holding their clutch bags.

Another admiring taxi driver dropped us back at Madeline's house. In the large lounge, with the fire lit and a glass of brandy in our hands, we sat together wondering who was going to make the first move. Madeline had two large settees facing each other with a coffee table between them. At one end there was a large armchair, and at the other, a fireplace with a tastefully decorated Christmas tree to the left. I sat with my mother on one settee and Madeline and Lauren sat facing us.

My mother was the first to address 'the elephant in the room.'

"So, I think we did very well to act with decorum at the party, but now I want a proper New Year kiss from you two ladies."

Lauren stood up and moved around to where my mother was sitting, took her by the hand and pulled her up out of her seat.

"Good, I can't tell you how badly I wanted to kiss you properly at the party. Come along Mother, you must join in too."

"I'm content to watch you two for now," said a nervous-looking Madeline.

My mother and my sister shared a sumptuous kiss that lasted for almost a minute. They caressed and fondled each other's buttocks and pressed their pussies into each other's thighs. It was an incredibly arousing sight; my cock stiffened as I watched them.

When they broke their kiss, my mother said breathlessly, "Your turn now Madeline."

As my mother and Madeline kissed fervidly in front of the fire, I took hold of my sister and kissed her soft warm lips; she felt for my erect cock through my trousers.

"Do you want this to be the night that you fuck your mother?" I whispered to her in between kisses."

"Oh God, yes."

"Are you sure? I know you've both fantasised about it, but do you think she can be persuaded?"

"God, I hope so."

"You're shaking, are you okay."

"Yes, I'm just so fucking aroused at the thought of finally getting my hand inside my mother's panties."

"Let's see if we can make it happen."

"What are you two whispering about," asked a curious Madeline as she was still being embraced by my mother. My mother took the initiative.

"Judging by the glint in your daughter's eye, I think there might be someone else she wants to kiss. In the meantime, I'm claiming my property, my husband's cock belongs to me, but I might let you two ladies play with it later if you play nicely with each other now."

To my surprise and delight, my mother started to undress me in front of my sister and Madeline. She removed my jacket, tie and shirt in slow sensual movements. Madeline and my sister sat side by side watching with arousal in their eyes. My mother got down on her knees and kissed my shoes, then she undid the laces and removed my shoes and socks. Still on her knees, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the waistband of my trousers and unzipped my fly. As she eased my trousers to the floor, she kissed my bulging shaft as it strained against the material of my grey underpants.

My sister gasped as my mother took hold of the waistband of my underpants and pulled slowly until my cock sprung free; it stood proud and erect. I stepped out of my underwear, my mother turned and asked me to unzip her dress. She removed her bra and panties with a sensual flourish and stood looking very sexy in stockings, suspenders and stilettos, her pink pussy glinting through her dark-brown bush of pubic hair. She sat me down next to her on the settee and began to very slowly caress my cock.

"Jesus Christ!" said Madeline, "I don't know which of you is turning me on most."

Madeline and my sister watched for a while as my mother continued to stroke my shaft and caress my balls. I was beginning to breathe unevenly; I wasn't prepared for what would happen next. My mother lowered her head and took almost the full length of my shaft in her mouth. I groaned with intense pleasure; my sister turned to her mother and kissed her full on the lips. Her mother struggled for a moment, she tried to push her daughter away, but Lauren had the strength of a young woman, and she took possession of her mother's mouth as she eased her slowly onto her back on the settee.

My mother lifted her head so that she could watch the erotic drama unfolding before our eyes. Lauren was on top of her mother and was kissing her avidly. Madeline no longer showed any signs of resistance, her tongue grappled with her daughter's tongue and, as best she could in her tight dress, she hooked one leg over her daughter's leg; their bodies writhed together as they continued to kiss each other. Lauren had released a hurricane, her mother turned her so that she was now on top of her daughter. She started to massage her daughter's breasts; Lauren responded with moans of arousal.

My mother still caressed me gently as we watched Lauren reach around her mother's back and unzip her tight, pencil-cut, black dress. Madeline pushed herself up off her daughter and slipped the dress off, together with her bra and panties. Then she turned her daughter over and unzipped her dress.

"Take it off baby, take it off for me."

"Yes Mummy, I'll do anything you say."

My balls tightened at the erotic exchange of words between mother and daughter. My mother shuddered and moaned then pulled my hand onto her pussy. Lauren peeled off her tight dress, her bra and panties. Her mother had a look of surprised delight on her face.

"Darling, you've shaved your pussy. Well almost, I love your landing strip."

"Do you want to touch it, mummy?"

Lauren was using all of her seductive powers and her mother stood no chance. They sat side by side once more and kissed enthusiastically. As they did so, their hands strayed down each other's bodies until they rested on each other's abdomens. Lauren tangled her fingers in her mother's red pubic hair and slid one finger onto her clitoris.

"Oh God, don't darling, this is so wrong, please don't, we mustn't do this, I don't mind kissing but this..."

Lauren traced slow sensuous circles with her finger around her mother's clit.

"No darling. This is so wrong, it's so wrong. Oh God, no, it's wrong, it's sooo wro... Ohhhh, Oh Jesus, baaaaby, it's so good, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, baby, I want you so badly, fuck your wicked mother."

Their lips locked together again and Madeline gave a stifled yelp before pressing her fingers firmly into the cleft between her daughter's labia; she used her daughter's pussy juice to lubricate her probing fingers.

They were both emitting sexy little moans and groans as they massaged each other's wet pussies. Their soft sounds grew louder as they slipped their fingers inside each other's cunts. I could feel my come seeping towards its outlet. My mother must have sensed it too because she removed her hand from my cock and told me to wait. Lauren and Madeline were going hard at each other's pussies, and Madeline started to come first.

"Oh fuck me baaaby, fuck me, I've waited for this, fuck me."

Her words triggered her daughter's orgasm.

"Oh yes, Mother, I've dreamed of this moment; come for your daughter, I must have you."

"Oh, Jesus! Oh fuck, yes, yes yes yes."

Madeline's pelvis juddered, she threw her head back and came to the touch of her daughter's nimble fingers. At the same time, her daughter screamed her orgasm into the room; using her free hand to rub her own clitoris, she joined her mother in orgasmic delight.

My mother and I watched transfixed. As soon as Lauren and Madeline had finished coming, she pulled me on top of her.

"Now fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard. I want my husband's cock inside me, fuck me," my highly aroused mother urged.

I needed no second invitation and within seconds we both came as though our lives depended upon it. I'd fucked my mother in front of my sister and her mother. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Brandy glasses were refilled and we took turns kissing and fondling each other. I made Madeline come with my fingers as Lauren fingered my mother to orgasm. My sister took my cock in her mouth and made me hard again; I kissed her pussy as we lay facing each other, top to tail. My mother, and my sister's newly incestuous mother, put on a superb display of mutual pussy licking on the other settee. We went on like this for a good while, changing partners every so often, until my mother had an idea.

"Move the coffee table please darling; you sit in the armchair Madeline, and you pay homage to your mother's pussy Lauren; keep your backside nice and high and I'll bury my face in the folds of your delightful little pussy. Callum darling, I don't need to tell you where I'd like you to put your cock do I?"

"Fuck, no Mother, I'll be inside your gorgeous cunt while I watch you ladies pleasure one another."

My cock was bursting at the thought of what we were all about to do. Madeline sat down with a lustful, aroused look on her face, she looked fabulous as she opened her stocking-clad thighs; her stilettos kept her knees high enough for her daughter to put her arms underneath her thighs and hold on to her stocking tops, before closing her incestuous mouth over her mother's incestuous pussy.

Madeline was soon moaning as her daughter's tongue pleasured her. My mother manoeuvred Lauren so that she was kneeling, with her backside as high as possible, and then she pressed her nose and lips into her pink pussy and traced her tongue along the valley between her labia; Lauren grunted her approval into her mother's pussy.

I knelt behind my mother and sank my hard cock slowly into her cunt. The walls of her vagina offered little resistance as I slid it home. She gave a muffled moan and pushed herself back against me.

It was the most arousing sight I'd ever seen. The four of us pleasuring one another in a line of lust. Very soon, we established a rhythm between us; I fucked my mother's cunt with long strokes of my penis, she licked my sister's perineum and pushed a thumb into her vagina, and my sister sucked her mother's clit and finger fucked her at the same time.

I could see that Madeline's orgasm was fast approaching so I started to thrust into my mother, she groaned and started to massage Lauren's clit rapidly as she licked her between her anus and her cunt. Lauren's fingers found her mother's G-spot; Madeline bucked her hips and screamed with orgasmic delight. Lauren came to the rapid strokes of my mother's fingers on her clit and her thumb inside her vagina; a gush of her pussy juice covered my mother's face; I felt a huge release of come surging along my cock and I ejaculated into my mother's cunt. It filled her until it ran down her legs and into her stocking tops.

All four of us orgasmed in a cacophony of come noises; we lay on the settees for several minutes afterwards. We smiled at one another, and Madeline spoke first.