My Name is Colin Pt. 02

Story Info
Bloke enjoys the wife of a couple in the Bahamas, again.
2.9k words
4.37
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, balls deep in a hot chick that I had only met a day before, with my balls empty and her cunt full. It was an out-of-body experience in that I could sense everything.

Her cunt spasming from the orgasm I had pushed her to with my larger-than-average cock, her nipples rock hard for the experience of fucking a stranger while her husband, and about a dozen or so onlookers watching, my semen slowly oozing from her pussy, and my still hard cock deep inside her shaved cunt.

It seemed to last forever, but soon "Willy" began to soften and I pushed myself to a kneeling position and watched him slip out of her. He was covered with gobs of semen and her lubricant. I watched her well fucked, and filled, cunt gape wide for a few moments, then return to its normal, small (almost too small to take a cock like mine) state.

As my cock slipped from her pussy the expression on her face was one of wanting more. "More later, Love. If hubby is ok with it," I said.

I rolled off and lay next to her. She quickly moved so that her pussy was facing the group of men watching and her body on my thighs. Quickly, she moved to wrap her hand around softening but still erect "Willy" and began licking the semen and lubricant off my balls and the base of my cock.

Some of the crowd remained at our feet, watching my massive load ooze from her small cunt, others moved to a position where they could watch her expert cleanup skills.

She licked the base of my cock and pumped "Willy" slowly, releasing another stream of come that ran down the shaft. She ran her tongue up the shaft, slurping up my come. When she reached the head, she eagerly engulfed it and sucked me eagerly.

Her oral skills were impeccable and very stimulating, to say the least, but "Willy" could not rise to the occasion and after a few moments she stopped sucking and moved to a position next to me.

She lay there for a few minutes, then turned to her husband and smiled, and leaned over to give him a passionate kiss.

A few minutes later she got up and started strolling to the water to wash up.

When she returned, the crowd started to move away. We lay in the sun for about another hour, then we packed up and I dropped them at their villa.

I awoke the next morning with a rock-hard cock. "Willy" had hardened from the glorious dream I had. I recalled every minute of fucking Sharon on the beach. Her gorgeous body, totally nude, was aroused by my caressing her pussy. She was eagerly stroking my cock while I fingered her. We reached the point of no return and she demanded that I fuck her.

I eagerly obliged, much to the delight of about a dozen onlookers on the beach. I fucked her eagerly, and she eagerly took my large cock deep into her very elastic cunt, all of it up to my balls. We fucked for several minutes, bringing her to a body-wracking orgasm, and finally a ball-draining orgasm of my own. I pumped spurt after spurt of my jism into her.

Yes, it truly was one of the best sexual experiences of my somewhat debauched life.

I got out of bed, showered, and stroked "Willy" until I came thinking about the eager tightness of Sharon's cunt.

At breakfast, I made up my mind to take advantage of Sharon's husband's question, "Did I want to fuck her now, or later?" to which I answered, "Yes, I want to fuck her now and later." Yesterday had been now, and today would, hopefully, be later.

I strolled over to the villa they were renting and peeked over the wall surrounding the pool area.

Sharon was under the shower, washing off after what looked like a dip in the pool. She was lost in thought and the sensual delights of a warm shower.

She didn't see me as I entered the pool area and approached her.

I watched as she showered, the water cascading over her gorgeous, full tits. She was wearing one of her "dental floss" swimsuits, the top barely covering her hard nipples, and the bottom doing nothing to hide her smooth, pussy.

She was so beautiful, I hated to disturb her, but her pussy was calling.

I walked up behind her and reached around to cup her magnificent tits.

"Have you been thinking about me," I asked.

She moved back against me and rubbed her ass against the front of my Speedo.

I caressed her tits for a few moments, but I could sense she wanted more.

I moved to turn her to me and untied the top of her bikini and pulled it off.

She smiled at me and then moved to untie the bottom of her swimsuit.

"Why don't you kneel on the sunning platform," I said.

She moved as I suggested as I slipped off my Speedo and stroked "Willy" to make sure he was up for what was ahead.

I moved behind her and asked, "Do you do anal?"

"Not with men with cock's as big as yours," she replied.

"Too bad, love, your ass looks delicious," I said. I reached out and caressed her cunt. I ran my fingers from the top to the bottom of her moist slit. After a few moments, I inserted two fingers into her pussy. She immediately clamped down on my fingers with her cunt.

"Looks like you have been expecting me. You seem to be ready for some fucking," I said.

"After yesterday, you have been on my mind," she said.

I moved closer to her backside and my cock brushed against her ass. I put one hand on her back and pushed her down gently. "Put your head down on the pillow and let me have a look at that beautiful ass and cunt," I said.

"It looked so pretty with my big cock in it yesterday, stretched wide and clutching at him, I want to see it before I stretch it again with my prick."

I moved my hand to her vagina and traced the outline of her cunt with my finger. I moved my finger from her pussy all the way up to her ass and slowly circled her hole. She shivered as my finger circled and flicked against her opening, seemingly enjoying the experience.

I stroked her hole for a few moments before returning to her pussy. My fingers caressed her swollen cunt lips and slowly opened her before inserting a finger into her eager opening. The lubricant within greased my finger so I could easily probe the depths of the cunt I was about to enjoy. When I reached her clit, I circled it with my finger before pinching it with my thumb and forefinger. She made an audible moan.

"Like that, eh," I said.

"Oh, God, yes," she said pushing her cunt against my hand.

I stroked her clit for a few more moments, then inserted one finger into her. She clenched her vaginal muscles around my finger as I probed her. My probing lasted a few minutes, then I withdrew my finger. Moments later I inserted two fingers into her very elastic pussy. Again, she clenched her cunt around my fingers as I began to withdraw.

Next, I inserted three fingers into her, filling her slit from bottom to top. With three fingers into her, my thumb as close to her hole again. I caressed her puckering hole, slowly encircling it and applying gentle pressure.

My fingers filled the length of her cunt with ease as the seemingly small opening stretched to accommodate my three fingers. Again, perhaps to signal her enjoyment of my foreplay, she clamped down on the fingers deep inside her.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, "your fingers are so thick."

There we were, her naked, ass up, me also nude with "Willy" hard and ready, kneeling behind her with three fingers deep in someone else's wife's cunt.

The sun was warm, and I could hear the occasional ping to golf shots on the course nearby. It would be a sight for someone looking for an errant tee shot.

I slipped my fingers from her pussy. I felt her body tense as I brushed my tongue over her asshole, spreading her ass cheeks to give me better access. Again, I felt her squirm. She liked it, but I knew her ass was off-limits for my cock, at least for now.

My cock was hard and ready. Her cunt was ready, oozing with excitement in anticipation of my inserting myself into her.

Standing behind her, I rubbed my cock along the inside of her thighs. I was holding "Willy" in my hand, tracing him up one thigh, across her quivering cunt, and then down the other thigh. I did it several times, each time feeling her shudder as my cock pressed against her cunt lips. I rubbed it over her engorged pussy, tracing "Willy's" head slowly along her swollen lips from clit to her ass. I rubbed my cock over every inch of her cunt and asshole. When I got to her ass, I held my cock against her opening and pushed slowly.

"Are you sure you don't want it in your ass, my dear," I asked.

"No," was her quick reply, "your cock is too big."

I chuckled and slid "Willy" down along her ass and traced the head over her moist cunt for a few moments.

I moved slowly and deliberately rubbed my cock over her slit. I placed one hand on her ass and pushed "Willy's" head into her.

"Are you ready," I asked.

"Yes, yes, I want you inside me. Please put it in," she pleaded.

Never being one to deny a lady her wishes; I pushed my cock into her eager, moist cunt. I entered her slowly, savoring the pleasure of penetrating the cunt that I had enjoyed the day before.

She was eager and moist, and my cock seemed to glide into her. My cock spread the walls of her vagina as the girth of "Willy" filled her. Slowly, to savor the delight of married pussy, I filled her completely. She moaned loudly as I felt my balls push against her swollen lips. She had, again, taken both the girth and length of "Willy."

"God, your cock is so thick and long," she said.

"Your cunt is so tight," I said. "Let me enjoy the feeling of being all the way into you for a few moments."

"Yes, yes, I can feel the head of your cock near my cervix," she said.

We just stopped moving, me enjoying the tightness of her cunt, and, hopefully, she enjoying being stretched and filled by "Willy."

I moved my hand from her ass and cupped one of her tits. Her large, full tit filled my hand. Her nipples were hard, I could tell she was very excited. I pinched her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I did not move. Enjoying the tightness of her cunt, and feeling her clench the muscles of her pussy. She felt exquisitely tight, even tighter than I remembered from our fuck the day before.

I pinched her nipple for several moments and then started slowly tugging at it. She moaned. My cock remained deep into her.

Suddenly, her cunt clenched my dick hard and she screamed, "I'm coming, Colin. Don't move." I felt her body convulse with pleasure as the orgasm swept through her body.

I stayed completely still, her cunt contracting around the length and girth of "Willy."

Her body was completely controlled by her massive orgasm. She reached back between her legs and roughly grabbed my balls and held me deep inside her. As her orgasm subsided, she released my sac and collapsed forward.

Sadly, my cock slipped from her.

I looked down at her laying in front of me. Her legs were wide and I could see her pussy, still quivering from her intense orgasm. I put my hand on her hip and rolled her over onto her back.

Her eyes were closed and her magnificent tits heaved as she gasped for breath.

Quickly she moved her hands to her tits and clutched them firmly as her orgasm subsided.

Soon, she opened her eyes and saw me kneeling over her. She smiled and opened her legs.

I needed no additional instructions. I moved forward and lowered my head to her pussy. She put her knees up and her feet flat on the tanning platform.

Her cunt looked incredibly small, but I remembered how it took the length and girth of my cock, both yesterday and moments before.

I longed to penetrate her again and empty my balls, but that could wait. Her delicious cunt needed some attention, and I was more than willing to provide it.

My tongue found her eager slit and I positioned my hand on her belly above her cunt and exposed her clit. I slathered my tongue over her already engorged clit, flicking it lightly. She let out a loud moan and her hands clutched my head and pulled my mouth tightly against her.

I have been told that my oral skills are excellent, always attending to the lady's needs with a variety of licking, sucking, and tongue swirling. This was a woman who was eager to enjoy those skills.

Her clit was engorged and she moaned every time my tongue caressed it. She called out, "Oh, God yes," every time I sucked at its aroused little shaft.

Her grunts were guttural each time is inserted my tongue deeply into her eager cunt.

Her hands tugged at my head and swirled through my hair as my tongue magic pushed her closer and closer to another orgasm.

My final concentration on pleasuring her clit was what finally pushed her into her second body-racking orgasm. She screamed, "Oh, God Colin, I'm coming," as she pulled my head tightly against her spasming cunt. I continued to lick and suck her clit through the intensity of her orgasm, hopefully increasing both the intensity and the duration.

Her small vagina oozed as she came on my face and lips. She was delicious and I eagerly lapped at her sweetness.

Her body quivered as her orgasm swept over her again and again. Her hands clutched tightly at my head not allowing me to move away. Her breasts were heaving as she gasped for air.

When she finally released my head, her hands moved quickly to her large tits and squeezed the roughly, pinching and tugging at her erect nipples.

I watched as her body was completely involved with the massive orgasm I had given her. Clutching her large tits, she looked at me and smiled.

She was exhausted and lay there completely spent. She again smiled at me and said, "God, that was intense. Perhaps the most intense orgasm a man has ever given me with his tongue."

I thanked her and moved to lie next to her. I knew it was too soon to move on to fucking her so that I could come, but I hoped it would be soon. "Willy" was massively aroused and erect, eager for more.

I lay there next to her taking in the beauty that she possessed. Great big and full tits, a slim waist, her hips smaller that her tits, a smoothly shaved vagina, a tight ass, and long shapely legs. A great conquest, but I had more plans for the day than making her come twice.

We lay next to one another in the warm Bahamas sun chatting. She informed me that her husband was away, but she didn't know exactly when he was coming back. I asked if I should leave before he returned. She said, "No, he watched you fuck me yesterday. Perhaps today he would like to take some photos."

I teased her by reminding her how naughty that sounded. She replied that I made her feel naughty.

As we chatted, she moved and put her head on my belly, and slowly reached out to grasp "Willy" with her hand.

"Can I ask you a question," she asked.

"If it isn't too personal," I joked.

"Seriously, you need to know that I am in love with your cock," she said. "The way it looks, the way it feels in my hand, how hot it is, how it feels entering me, and when you are fully inside me." "I have never felt anything like you."

"Your husband is above average in terms of the size of his cock," I reminded her.

"Yes, he is pretty well hung," she admitted, "but he doesn't feel as thick, and he can't penetrate me as deeply as you. I told you I could feel the head of your cock pushing against the opening of my cervix. I have never felt that before, and since the birth of my daughter turned on my slut switch, I have been fucked by a number of men."

"You, sir, are giving me a new set of sexual pleasures. Your cock, and your tongue are something. But then I imagine a lot of women have told you that," she continued.

I don't know what to say to her, so I lay there in silence as her hand stroked "Willy."