All Comments on 'My Neighbor is a Slave Trader Pt. 03'

by brokenbutcute

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CryingDevil125CryingDevil12512 months ago

You're making them too short, all 3 chapters so far could have been just one long story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep up the good work, part 4 please!!!

brokenbutcutebrokenbutcute11 months agoAuthor

I know they are short, that's the idea. The idea is that they were written relatively short, as if they were episodes of a TV series that will leave the viewer for the next chapter. Still, I'll keep that in mind for future stories.

StephBBStephBB9 months ago

Each story was a good length, pace was good and kept the intrigue ...Not too much detail not too little...all round well told...... Great in fantasy land, but sadly i imagine this sort of thing really happens.

ToranAllairesToranAllaires3 months ago

I hope there is more coming! This is an interesting read. As other's have said, a proof reader would take care of some of the nagging details. What I've found is to come back to what you're written a day or so later and read it again when the stream of words can be read from a reader's perspective and not a writer's. The characters are pretty good, the story went in directions I wasn't expecting, which is great, and the pacing is good. I look forward to more if you're inclined to keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrokenbutcute@brokenbutcute
I'm not broken anymore, but I'm still cute. when i'm here i'm thinking some very unfeminist thoughts. I need to live my own version of Miller's Girl. A good lip and spelling is more exciting than you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES