My New Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
The trio explore New York.
3.4k words
4.87
5k
13

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers

I woke up to the two older men in the living area of the hotel suite. They were both dressed only in boxer briefs that showed off their incredible bodies and bulges. I was still naked and sporting a hard-on as I walked out. They both stood up from the couch to give me a standing ovation.

"There's our boy," James said.

"You were incredible last night, Parker," Cameron said.

"No one takes dick like you, kid," James added with a wink.

"How long did I sleep for?" I asked feeling lightheaded from standing after being horizontal for so long.

"About 12 hours," Cameron said as he walked over to the kitchen area to pour me some coffee. As he passed me, he grabbed my morning wood, pulled me towards him, and kissed me passionately.

"Why don't you shower, Parker? We've got plans for our last day in the city," James said as he and Cameron exchanged a mischievous look.

***

While I washed away the grime from last night's incredible sexual rendezvous, I wondered what would be in store for me that day. My hole ached as warm water flowed down between my cheeks.

After finishing up and drying off, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Cameron and James already dressed. They were sitting on the bed and watched me hungrily as I slipped the towel from my waist and bent over to step into my underwear.

Once I was ready to go, James patted the bed next to him. I sat down and he placed a hand on my thigh.

"Cameron and I have been talking all morning. I've asked him to move in with me. And we want this to be a permanent thing -- the three of us," James said.

I looked over to Cameron who was smiling at me and slid over to wrap his arm around James' shoulders.

"What do you say, buddy?" Cameron asked.

"Hell yeah," I said. "I mean...yes, sir."

I leaned over to kiss James lightly before moving over to Cameron who gripped the back of my head and passionately sucked my face with his mouth and tongue. We broke off the kiss to see James watching us with a lustful smile.

"Looks like blue balls are a thing of that past for you, Cam," James said as he lightly gripped his friend's balls through his pants.

"Thank fucking god," Cameron replied with a wide smile across his handsome face. "Now let's go get some food. I'm starving."

We took the quick elevator ride down to the lobby and walked toward the subway station. They hadn't told me where we were going but I didn't care. I was theirs and would follow them anywhere.

The train approached the platform and was surprisingly open. We entered the car and Cameron immediately put his hands on my shoulders as he directed me down the car from behind. We reached the end where there was a set of four seats -- two on each side facing each other.

Cameron sat me down in the seat furthest from the window facing the back of the train. He took the seat across from me while James sat down next to me in the seat against the window.

James reached his hand up and lightly rubbed my neck sending shivers down my spine. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was groping himself through his pants with his other hand.

I looked over at his growing bulge then up at Cameron who said, "Don't you think our man James here deserves some head for getting the three of us together?"

"Here? Right now?" I asked as I looked around at the various people spread about the train.

"Are you going to refuse an order from Cameron?" James asked suddenly sounding very serious.

I looked up at the stern look on his sexy face and said, "No, sir."

They both looked at me expectantly, so I reached over to James' lap and fumbled with his button and zipper. My hands were shaking as I nervously pulled out his semi-hard monster of a cock. My own cock was instantly rock hard at the thought of sucking James' cock in public. My heart was beating rapidly.

I looked around the train one more time before Cameron said, "Don't worry, buddy. I've got you."

He did have the best vantage point of the train, so I took a deep breath, leaned down, and slipped James' expanding uncut head between my wet lips. My tongue traced the foreskin that halfway covered his sensitive helmet.

I could hear him sigh lightly but he was careful not to moan. I sunk lower onto his shaft and his cock rapidly expanded. I wasn't even halfway down his shaft before I felt the train slowing as it entered the next station.

I started to lift my head but Cameron reached over to put pressure down. He made sure I didn't pull off James' dick. I peeked out of the corner of my eye as best I could to see Cameron watching the cabin of the train. He seemed to be watching someone walking when I felt the bench move. Someone must have sat down in one of the seats directly behind me and James.

My cock began leaking imagining that someone saw my throat impaled on James' cock while Cameron held me down. The train began moving again and Cameron removed his hand. He watched intently as I bobbed up and down on the thick pole in front of me.

"Next stop is ours, boys," Cameron said.

"Bummer. He was just getting into it," James said. He lifted my mouth from his cock and kissed my sloppy lips.

"You'll finish that soon," he said with a kinky smile.

"Yes, sir. Whenever you'd like," I said.

James did his best to zip his cock back up, but it was obvious to anyone with eyes that he had an erection. A cock that size is impossible to hide.

We surfaced onto the street and made our way into a restaurant. Both James and Cameron said, "Booth" at the same time when asked where we'd like to sit. The waiter, a guy about my age, led us to a booth near the back of the dining area.

Cameron and I slid into one side while James took the other. We were looking over the menus when the waiter returned with three glasses of water. He said he'd give us some time to review before coming back for our order.

I felt Cameron's hand on my thigh which slid up towards my groin. His fingers lightly traced my bulge which hadn't deflated from sucking James on the subway. James was caught up in the menu.

Cameron leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Slide under the table and finish sucking him off."

Without even second-guessing, I slid down the bench and onto my knees on the floor. James looked up from the menu just as I disappeared under the table and a devious smile appeared on his face. I crawled over the short distance and reached up to once again undo James' pants.

I pulled James' cock free and it was still about halfway to a full erection. I immediately began sucking and licking the sensitive area just below the head. I used my hand to lightly massage the rest of his impossibly large shaft and he quickly grew to his full 9.5 inches.

There wasn't much room between the bench and the bottom of the table. I had to angle James' cock down toward me to get my lips around it and even then, to angle it up straight, I had to have at least half of it in my mouth or the back of my head would hit the table.

I timed my breathing as best I could and began sucking up and down. As I had at least half of his cock length in my mouth, my throat muscles were constantly massaging his sensitive uncut head.

He periodically reached down to guide my head further down but the angle I was at prevented me from being able to fully plunge down onto his entire length. I fought hard to avoid gagging so as not to give away what was happening at our table. Yet again, I was rock hard and leaking in my underwear as I sucked James off in another public location.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and the waiter said, "Do you want to wait for your friend to come back or are you ready to order?"

"I think we're ready. What do you think, James?" Cameron said as he reached down and roughly squeezed one of my ass cheeks. This caused me to sputter slightly on James' now wet cock.

I heard James say in a strained voice, "Yeah...sounds good. I'm ready."

Cameron ordered for the two of us and James struggled to get his order out. I found it fun to swipe my tongue along his most sensitive areas as he spoke to the waiter.

"Great, I'll get that going. Let me just grab those menus," the waiter said as I suddenly felt his foot slide forward and hit my knee.

"Oh, sorry..." he said as I suddenly saw him peering under the table out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't bring myself to pull my mouth off James and honestly wouldn't have been able to easily anyway. I just kept sucking.

I couldn't see what was happening above the table, but I could only imagine the shit-eating grins on both James and Cameron's faces. I didn't hear anyone say anything before the waiter walked away.

Cameron's hands returned to my ass then slid around the front to undo my pants. At first, I thought he was going to stroke me off but he quickly yanked the back of my pants down, exposing my tight ass.

The next thing I knew, his wet fingers were at my hole and two pushed in without much warning. I groaned around James' cock and I felt him grip my face with both hands and tell me to keep quiet.

Cameron began thrusting his two long fingers in and out of my sore hole. It had taken a pounding the night before so he was being more gentle than he ever had been. My cock was still trapped in my underwear at the front and I quickly reached down to free it. I knew better than to jerk myself off without their permission, but I had to let it out to breathe.

A minute or two went by and I could sense James was getting close. I'd begun thrusting my hips back and forth with each plunge onto James' rod, fucking myself on Cameron's fingers underneath the table at a busy restaurant.

James began unloading into my throat without warning. I swallowed as hard and as fast as I could to keep up and thought I was able to get every last drop. The load washing down my throat and Cameron's continual digital onslaught on my prostate, mixed with the erotic nature of this public encounter, tipped me over the edge and I spilled my seed on the dirty restaurant floor below me without touching my penis.

Cameron could undoubtedly tell what I'd done as his fingers were repeatedly squeezed by my spasming ass while I came. He pulled his fingers from my hole and I quickly pulled my pants back up. James' cock had started to deflate allowing me to finally release it from my mouth and throat.

I opened and closed my jaw a few times as it had gotten sore from James' incredible girth. I slowly slid back up the bench to sit next to Cameron again. James had a look of pure satisfaction across his face and Cameron was wiping his fingers with his napkin with a devilish grin.

Just then the waiter reappeared with our food which he began distributing across the table. He looked at me and seemed to stare a little longer. James reached across and wiped a droplet of cum from the corner of my mouth before sliding his cum-covered finger into my mouth. I sucked it clean as the waiter and I continued to make eye contact.

Even though he had a short apron in front of his groin, it was obvious the waiter had thrown an erection. He stood nervously and asked if there was anything else we needed.

"I think we're all set," James said as he winked at me.

***

After we ate, we were walking down the street when Cameron said, "I know of a cool spot we should hit up. It's across Central Park."

We turned to head toward the park when James suddenly stopped outside of a poorly marked store.

"Hold up a minute. Be right back," he said as he disappeared inside.

He returned about a minute or so later with a bottle of unknown liquid. He shook it with a naughty grin across his face and said, "Alright. Let's go."

He tossed the bottle to Cameron who looked at the label and laughed then said, "I like where your head's at, man."

They wouldn't let me see the bottle so I just kept walking. About halfway through the park, James told me to peel off onto a side trail. He led me and Cameron through a largely wooded area and we quickly found ourselves in what felt like the middle of a forest.

We reached a kind of dead-end in the trees and I turned around to see where they wanted me to go next. James' mouth was immediately on mine as he undid my pants and partially slid them down my legs. He let Cameron kiss me too before he turned me around.

"Hold onto that tree, Parker," he instructed.

I reached up to grab the thick branch in front of me. It was at the right height for me to lean my chest against it. As I did, I felt the two older men behind me pulling my clothes down until my pants and underwear were at my ankles.

My cock quickly sprang to life again. I looked over my shoulder to see Cameron gripping his growing cock through his pants while he shook the mystery bottle with his other hand.

"It's lube with numbing medicine in it," Cameron said.

"You've taken a lot of dick recently so I thought this might help," James said as he lightly slapped my bare ass.

I moaned and poked my ass out towards the two of them as Cameron said, "Atta boy."

Cameron shook the bottle and applied a generous amount to his fingers. He spread the cool liquid around my hole before pushing two of his fingers back inside. The numbing medication worked instantly and the soreness I had felt in my ass before was quickly gone.

As his fingers contacted my prostate, I arched my back even more to give him better access.

"Yeah, Cam. Give him what he wants. Take that ass. It's ours," James said.

I looked back to see James standing behind Cameron. James' hands were wrapped around Cameron and he was undoing his pants. He pushed his pants and underwear down and slowly jerked Cameron's cock to life. He pulled a condom from his pocket.

"Cam, you've got to wear this so we don't numb all the fun for you," James said as he stretched the condom down onto Cameron's long cock.

"I appreciate you looking out for me, man," Cameron said as he leaned back and planted his lips against James'. They made out as James coated Cameron's condom-covered cock with the special lube.

"I got you," James said as they broke off their kiss. They both returned their gaze to my fully exposed ass as Cameron pulled his fingers from me.

I wasn't empty for long as Cameron quickly lined himself up and slowly pushed in until about half of his cock was inside me. I was amazed at how well the numbing lube worked and I quickly pushed back to take his entire length.

When my smooth ass contacted his unruly bush he tipped his head back and said, "Fuck, Parker."

Having watched me suck James off on the subway and then at the restaurant, Cameron was horny as hell. And he wasted no time blowing my back out. Due to the force, I had to turn back around and grip the large tree branch in front of me. I kept my back arched and my ass out to give Cameron access to all of me.

He owned my ass for several minutes. The numbing lube worked to dull the pain at my entrance but my prostate still burned with ecstasy with each pummeling thrust of Cameron's hips.

My cock ached for attention and I was just about to ask them if I could stroke myself when James suddenly appeared in front of me. He was standing on the other side of the branch that supported me. He bent his head down to make out with me before sinking to his knees.

I couldn't see beyond the branch below me and didn't have the strength at that moment to push myself up and look down, but I could feel James wrap his wet lips around my sensitive cock head.

After a few short swipes of his tongue across my ridgeline, he plunged forward and fully engulfed my entire length. I nearly screamed out but Cameron quickly covered my mouth with his large hand.

Cameron kept up with his powerful thrusts and I heard James periodically gag as my entire cock was being forced down his throat even further. My chest swelled with pride momentarily hearing the powerful man on his knees in front of me gagging on my cock.

Cameron leaned down as he continued to pound me and whispered into my ear, "This ass is ours. Forever and always. Anytime we want it. Isn't that right, buddy?"

"Yes, sir!" I screamed through his slightly separated fingers which still covered my mouth.

"I couldn't hear you, kid," he said as he lifted his hand from my mouth. "Whose hole is this?"

"Yours! It's yours, sir!" I yelled, completely unbothered if anyone could hear.

I was laser-focused on trying not to cum. I knew what Cameron was doing -- he was trying to get me to cum without permission. Having my cock lodged in James' wet, warm throat while Cameron absolutely demolished my ass made it damn near impossible.

"Ahhh," was the only sound I could muster as I tipped further and further over the edge.

Cameron lightly wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled my head back slightly. He again whispered in my ear, "Don't you dare cum until we've told you to, boy."

He continued his relentless assault on my ass and James didn't let up on my cock. His mouth and throat worked my sensitive pole mercilessly.

"Please, sir! I can't hold out any longer!" I practically screamed. I tensed every part of my body hoping it would slow my impending orgasm but it seemed to only heighten the incredible sensations I was feeling.

I felt Cameron's hands slide down and pinch my nipples through my shirt as he said, "I don't know. I think you can hold out a little longer."

He slowed his thrusts down slightly but continued to use his entire length. My legs began to tremble and my knees felt weak. I knew it was only a matter of time before I exploded.

Cameron leaned down once more and lightly licked my ear before whispering, "I think James is hungry. Why don't you feed him?"

With that, he slammed into me so deep that I almost passed out. My body went limp as I began erupting in James' throat. Cameron wrapped his arms around my chest and fully supported my lifeless, spasming body as he continued to thrust in and out of my tight bubble butt.

In my semi-conscious state, I barely heard, "Yeah, cum for me, buddy" followed by guttural moans as Cameron unloaded into the condom in my ass.

Cameron continued to fully support me as James stood up and wiped excess cum from the corners of his mouth. He smiled widely at me and said, "Thanks for dessert, kid."

Chapter 11 coming soon.

jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers