My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can buy them and sell them, but Hera can actually create them. I like the way she draws inspiration from the old styles and techniques, but she's not bound to them. She has her own style which is as beautiful as anything the ancients did."

I had to agree, especially after seeing the work she'd done sculpting my cock.

We were the last to arrive at Joe and Jo's house, and had to park a little ways down the street. Sonia's BMW and Carl's Jeep were both parked in front of us, and what looked like a rental was in the driveway. We pulled in behind the Jeep, which put us on the curb in front of the next door neighbor's house. There weren't any no parking signs, but I would have been more comfortable in the driveway. We stepped out and looked around, before I escorted our gusts to the proper door. The neighborhood was beautiful, older, at the top of the Balcones Escarpment overlooking the main part of the city of Austin, the State Capital, and the university. The front yard sloped downward to the east, toward the city center, and the back yard sloped downward to the west. With the plastered wall on the back boundary for privacy, there was no way any unwelcome eyes could peer into this private yet roomy space.

Joanne opened the door quickly after we rang the bell, pleasingly nude. There was the cheerful hum of multiple voices, and everyone turned to raise those voices in greeting as we walked in. Tethys ran up to me and enveloped me in a big hug, one that I felt very deserving of. I had seen far too little of her this week.

"Get those clothes off. Hurry!" She whispered in my ear, but at the same time she nibbled in it. It was a nice tingle.

The clothes came off, I greeted Henri, Carl, and Joe with a handshake, and Sonia and Joanne with deep hugs that included ass cheek squeezes from both parties. I had no sooner released my hold on Jo when I felt something squeeze and tug on my cock. I looked down and saw Megan smiling up at me.

"Well, I'm glad to see you too!" I responded.

"Hurry up and get hard," she grinned. "I need to show you off!" Her massaging and milking actions, not to mention her general enthusiasm, made it easy to be obedient, and the flight deck was soon cleared and ready for action. As soon as she was happy with its layout, she grasped it even harder and pulled me along behind her. We headed towards the only other clothed person in the room other than Herakles and Phoebe. I recognized her immediately, even though I'd never seen her before. She was dark haired and brown-skinned, not from sunlight but from birth, and shared the same short stature and delicate facial features as Megan. She was a bit heavier, the heaviness that comes from hard labor, poor sleep, worry, and hurried meals -- the toll of taking care of everything and everyone except herself. Despite that, she was surprisingly pretty, and even more surprisingly young. She couldn't have been much older than me. If Megan was nearly nineteen, that would mean... I tried not to complete the thought. Megan had already told us a little about the struggles her mother had faced raising her, and I could see how extreme youth and lack of outside support could have been a terrible burden to add to what already would have been difficult.

"Taylor, say hi to my Mom, Rena," Megan intoned as we arrived in her presence. Rena glanced quickly down at my hard cock, grasped so tightly by her daughter, and looked back up at me. I was quickly losing my erection. The expression I saw in her eyes was pain. She took my hand politely, and very deliberately kept her field of view at the level of my face.

"Mom, this is Taylor. He's Tethys' boyfriend. They are the ones who inspired me to become who I really want to be."

Rena nodded at me in acknowledgment, but did not smile.

Mom!" Megan repeated insistently. "This is not the thing you were worried about. Nobody's hurting me or abusing me. This is my choice. I'm a nudist and I'll be fucking the people in this group, because I love them, they love me, and I love to fuck. These are the people I want to be with. I'm going to be fucking Taylor here inside the house or out by the pool, with everybody watching. You should watch too, Mom, I hope you do. Hera's mom watches her fuck, and it's amazing. I didn't say making love, and I didn't say having sex, even though I'll be doing both of those things. But I'll be fucking, specifically. I don't want to use euphemisms for it. It's fucking. Period. I'll have this cock right here inside me."

She squeezed me harder and pointed at it with her other hand, insisting that her mother look. "And I'm going to be sliding it in and out and I'm going to be wet and cumming all over it, and he's going to be blasting his cum inside me. You're going to have to accept that. But I really hope that you don't just accept it, but embrace it, and that you're happy for me."

Megan released me, and then, her attention distracted, crossed the room to join Hera, who had already discovered Henri's monster and was embarking on her own voyage of discovery. I was left alone with Rena to make the best of the awkward situation. It was she that got the first word in.

"I can't say I wasn't expecting this, because Megan has been warning me about what I was going to see, but I'm still not prepared to accept it."

"I don't blame you," I tried to sound diplomatically naked. Fortunately, my cock had drooped significantly since I'd first come over. "To tell the truth, this is all new to most of us here as well. This is the first time that Hera and her parents have met the rest of the group. We're all still learning. But even though this looks really extreme at first, everybody here is a loving a gentle person, and as much as we all love sex, we care about each other's well-being more. I'm not going to do anything to hurt Megan, neither physically nor emotionally. Neither is Tethys, and neither will anyone else here. I know it's not possible to trust what I'm saying yet, but I hope you give us a chance. You'll see. Megan is going to be not just happy with us, but she's safe with us too."

"I hope so," she responded quietly. She made one more almost involuntary glance at my now fully-deflated penis, and backed away, joining the only other clothed people in the place, Phoebe and Herakles. Maybe, I thought, Phoebe could give her some comfort.

This was my first chance to look around the room at who was there. I recognized everyone except one older couple, naked as I was, who were chatting pleasantly with Tethys. I went to join them.

"Taylor, this is the couple I met at the lake that I wanted to tell you about. This is Mimi, and her husband Ray." She turned back to the couple. "And this is my boyfriend Taylor."

"Another boyfriend?" giggled Mimi.

"Carl's a friend, and there's definitely benefits, but we've never considered ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend, not to the extent that there's an emotional commitment to it. Even though there is. Shit, ok, yeah, Carl's a boyfriend, but Taylor is my main man."

"Main man, I liked the sound of that. I'm Ray, nice to meet you," the tall man extended his hand and we shook.

"Hi, I'm Mimi, and I hope you know how lucky you are to have Tethys," Mimi lilted. She had an interesting accent that I couldn't place.

I took a leisurely look at both of them, and they obviously didn't mind. Ray's military-cropped hair was gray, and Mimi's jet-black mass of hair had a few stray gray stands. Ray looked to be in his early sixties from his face, but he had a muscular lean build -- beyond muscular, he compared very well to Carl, and could pass for maybe forties. Mimi looked a bit younger, but it's hard for me to judge age for an ethnicity I didn't grow up with, and Mimi's features were strongly Asian. She was short, shorter even than Megan, very petite and slender, and darker than anyone in the room except Henri and Sonia. A slightly closer look revealed that she was as muscular in her own way as her husband. This was a couple that was intimately familiar with lifting iron. It looked good on both of them.

I almost didn't notice their second standout feature, I was so used to it among our group that I tended to forget that at least at one time it would have been remarkable for a heterosexual couple, especially of their age. They were both shaved clean in the pubic zone. Ray's cock was rather unremarkable on its own, definitely smaller than mine, although it was far from anything to be ashamed of. It was a little bigger than Joe's, but not outsized in any dimension. But just as with myself, Joe, Carl, and Henri, being shaved around it gave it extra prominence, and for a moment I kicked myself mentally for not having done it sooner. Unlike Carl, Ray wasn't shaved everywhere, he still had a modicum of hair on his chest and abdomen, although less than I did, and a lot less that I'd expect for most men of his age. On Mimi, the bald pussy looked perfectly natural and beautiful, and it matched the smooth sweep of her flat belly down to the V between her legs. Honestly, she had no right to look that good at any age, much less her chronological one. I also noticed neither one had any piercings or tattoos, nor any jewelry, nor tan lines. They were nature people.

Tethys told me the story of how she'd met them the previous day at Hippie Hollow, that learning they were from San Diego had brought them up to meet Joe and Jo, and was shocked when it turned out that they were old friends already.

"They used to baby-sit our daughter, we were good friends with both their parents. They were a couple even back then, it's like they've been together forever. I think that's fucking romantic, don't you Ray? I wish we could have been together that long." It was apparent that Mimi was the talker of the two.

"Technically, we've been together longer than they have, since we started seeing each other before they were born," Ray corrected with a quiet smile.

"I don't mean technically, I mean... never mind." She turned back to us. Ray and I met when we were a little older than they were when they met. They grew up together, we didn't. I wish we could have."

"You were still a teenager, but yeah, you're right. In an alternate timeline we would have been betrothed at birth just like ancient Chinese royalty." Ray smiled.

"Anyway, Taylor, you should have seen Tethys yesterday," Mimi grinned. "She looked so cute and pretty walking up to introduce herself to us. She'd just been fucked, she still had cum dripping out of her pussy, and she just casually says hi like it's an everyday thing!"

"Still dripping?" I confronted her in mock-accusatory tones. "When I fuck you, your cunt locks up tight and doesn't spill a drop until you get to Carl's place!"

"Not always!" Her defensiveness was just as insincere as my attack. "I only keep it inside when I have an actual reason to." She addressed Mimi again. "Carl likes sloppy seconds, but I have to drive across town to deliver them to him."

"Whoa!" Mimi exclaimed. "That's a skill!"

"Anyway, yesterday I had Joe's cum inside me, and there were no pending reservations for additional fucking, since Carl was busy with Sonia and Megan, and sometimes I like the feeling of it slowly dribbling off my clit while I wander around. Doesn't everybody?"

Mimi raised her hand. "I do!" she laughed.

I did a quick checkup on Megan and Hera, they were still both totally absorbed with Henri's giant snake, which at this point was completely uncoiled and stretched out to its full length. The young girls stood on either side of him, giggling as they tested its heft, tugged on it, tried to find the right grip, and just generally treating him as if her were a giant dildo holder. He didn't seem to mind, and Hera and Megan looked to be bonding over it quite happily.

While I was watching, I felt a pair of soft warm breasts press against the middle of my back, and two brown arms wrap around my waist, with one hand dipping downward to lift my cock towards the heavens. "I'm glad you're here," Joanne's voice cooed, you're going to have a very busy day!"

She made to turn me around, but I was a step ahead of her, so it was only a few seconds before my cock was pushing firmly into her belly, our lips were locked in a magnificent growling kiss, and our arms were mutually wrapped, pulling one another closer than should be physically possible.

"You've never been here before, and you need the tour," she pulled away and grabbed my cock as if it were a leash and she was taking me on a walk. The tour didn't take long, the house was on the large side, but not quite to the mansion category, and it was single story. It was older, well maintained, and comfortable, but not ostentatious. The best feature was the back yard, and the pool and patio which had enough covered area for those of us that needed to limit solar exposure, and enough sun for those that wanted their tans. It was as perfect as I could have imagined.

By the time the tour was done, everyone else had taken advantage of the chance to meet and chat with anyone they hadn't met yet, and 'The Tribe' seemed to have taken on some semblance of a unit. It was remarkable how compatible everyone here was, no one seemed annoyed or creeped out by anyone else, everyone was intelligent, active, curious, healthy, and full of good will. I wouldn't have expected so many people who were still in many ways near-strangers to be getting along so well. Now the tribe was flowing towards the back patio and the pool, and within minutes the water and the pavement were occupied with splashing, chatting, and relaxing couples and individuals. Hera and I spent a large part of our time under the covered section, along with the clothed parents, those with less sun-sensitive skin spent more of their time in the bright open air. It was a relaxed atmosphere, surprisingly non-sexual considering all the uber-attractive naked bodies scattered about socializing. There wasn't a single erection in sight, but lots of pleasant chatting and laughter.

Phoebe took it on herself to become the snack manager, and she made frequent trips between the patio and the kitchen, taking requests and supplying drinks and treats. In between, she and Herakles, and Hera as well, spent a lot of time talking to Rena, putting her at ease, sharing stories, and it appeared that they were having some success making her feel more comfortable. Listening in, and occasionally participating, I learned a lot about Rena's background, and came to understand her fears. She had never had a boyfriend she could rely on. Her pregnancy with Megan had resulted from a rape -- not a statutory one, either. She herself had never had a father, and her mother was in no position to care for a teen daughter and a granddaughter. Her grandparents had helped some, but more often than not she was on the streets. Yet she had never resented Megan, and the sacrifices she made to raise her safely were sacrifices in every since of the word, but were made without complaint. Her mother's love was unconditional and unquenchable, she bore the pain of losing her young son to violence, yet somehow she was able to not be too controlling now that her daughter was of legal age.

"I want to hold onto her and protect her, the world is too hard, but if I hold too tight and put fear into her heart, she'll never be able to free herself, and she'll be locked in the same life I am. I'm scared for her all the time, but how can I protect her without trapping her?"

Mimi and Ray stopped by to visit for a few minutes while she was describing her work, an unskilled domestic housekeeper, barely literate, never having even entered high school, yet trying to maintain a home and a life for her daughter.

"My first honest job was a housekeeper on the Air Force Base where Ray was stationed," Mimi told her. "I was uneducated and barely literate too, so I think I understand a little of what you've been through. From the little I've seen of your daughter so far, and from what I've heard from the others who have gotten to know her, you've done a magnificent job raising her and keeping her loved and optimistic. You need some help though. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without Ray and his Air Force family. But I know Joe and Joanne, and if they're welcoming Megan into this group I know they're going to be supportive of both her and you."

"Hera fell in love with Megan as soon as she met her," added Phoebe. "And so did I. She's a wonderful young lady. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her either. The fact that she's in a group of kinky nudists here doesn't make any difference. These are caring people, and she'll have the friendship and love and support from everyone. Right, Taylor?"

"Completely. Rena, Tethys and I have discussed Megan's situation and we're going to do whatever we can to help her succeed. Mostly to help you help her. You're still her mother, we aren't taking her away from you. She's lucky to have your love and guidance, and I think we need to give you as much support as we do her. You're still young, hell, you're the same age as me. You have struggled too much already. I hope that you'll allow us to be your friends as well as Megan's. I think it's wonderful that even through your doubts and fears you still accept her choice about who she is. If you can accept the rest of us the same way, I'm hoping your life will be better, at the very least you'll have less worry on your shoulders."

Rena smiled through glistening tears. Mimi leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "This is a very loving and caring group she's in. It's as good as any of the social networks Ray and I have had in San Diego. Don't let the sex or the nakedness scare you, it's not a bad thing at all."

Mimi turned and began to move towards the house.

"You don't have to go inside to get anything, Phoebe rose hurriedly. "I can bring you out anything you need."

"I don't think you can bring the bathroom out here," laughed Mimi. "If you could, I wouldn't use it!"

"Oh," said Phoebe, sitting down again.

A couple of new visitors arrived soon after, and Joanne introduced them as her daughter Angela and Rick, Angela's new boyfriend.

"They've only been dating a couple of weeks," she confided to me after they'd moved on to meet the others. "So I don't really know much about him. I'm just glad she dumped her last boyfriend. I didn't like him at all. He wasn't a nudist, and he wouldn't allow her to be. He acted like he owned her. I just hope this Rick guy turns out to be better for her."

Jo needn't have worried. In minutes, Angela and Rick had stripped and joined the crowd on the patio. Angela was in many ways a younger clone of her mother, beautiful, dark haired, slender, small breasted, with dark olive skin. And of course, as seemed the norm for this crowd, shaved pubes. She also sported a small pair of nipple piercings, but I couldn't yet tell if anything was pierced farther down. Rick seemed a little gangly and awkward, and not at all comfortable. His skin was pale, with faint tan lines where t-shirt sleeves would be. His joints looked bigger than his muscles, and his long limbs gave him a scarecrow appearance. His pubes were also freshly shaved, from the faint texture of knobby irritation around them, probably for the very first time. I had to give him credit for being willing to go all out in what to him was obviously a completely new lifestyle. I wished them luck.

Tethys and Ray had started up a conversation, sitting side by side along the shallow edge of the pool with their legs dangling into the water. A few minutes later, Mimi waded towards them to join in. Ray spread his legs for her convenience, and she moved in close, taking his cock and absent-mindedly stroking it as the three of them chatted. Suddenly Mimi was just as casually taking him into her mouth, sucking happily, momentarily releasing him to respond to the conversation, and then plunging her lips down his shaft while she listened to the others speak.