My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought wasn't anywhere near inhibiting my natural response for Hera's naked, wet, and seemingly infinitely receptive pussy spread in front of me. My cock was standing ready to perform. There's a difference between the sensation of being erect, needy, full of cum, hungry for release, and being erect, satisfied, patient, and receptive to extended pleasure.

"I can enjoy your divine pussy, and maybe bring you divine pleasure through my cock, but you'll have to live without my hot semen for the rest of the day," I warned her.

"Just nestle it inside me," she responded. "I like the heat and the sensation of fullness inside me while I work, and it might inspire me in how I envision your model penis. You know I feel extra creative when there's a big cock filling me up."

I did. And she was. My cock, hot as she could hope for, worked slowly between her legs as she bent forward with her ass elevated to accept me. As it explored the depths and passages of her slippery sweet cave, my hands explored the more delicate and smooth curves of her small but precious breasts, kneading, gently squeezing, pinching and pulling her nipples. Meanwhile, being pressed closely behind her allowed me to observe her hands as she worked the clay with skill, precision, rapidity, and confidence, even as my body continued to distract her. Maybe because of my distraction, her work was focused and inspired, and the clay penis took shape rapidly. The photographs and scaled diagrams of my cock from different angles for reference surrounded the work table, and as she used these the model became steadily more realistic.

We held this position for longer than I expected, but eventually we had to let it go. My erection faded even as my smile remained,and Hera seemed both disappointed and relieved as the emptiness in her vagina allowed her to stand and stretch and assume a more comfortable posture. The idea of fucking her continuously while she sculpted was mostly fantasy, but it was a good fantasy for both of us.

It may have tangibly assisted her in her work, for the sculpture was soon substantially complete, covered with a plastic bag and set beside the porcelain phallus to dry over the next several days. We took a very satisfied coffee break.

We showered once more, as the clay spatters had reappeared on her skin in abundance, and allowed ourselves a short nap on her bed. It was surprisingly enjoyable, and even more informative, to lay down and cuddle her affectionately without the expectation of fucking. My cock did harden again, as did her nipples, but we went no further than gentle caressing. My impression of her as a fundamentally loving and affectionate girl, sweet spirited and generous, was confirmed. Her persona of a sex-crazed nympho wasn't false by any means, but it displayed only one of her many dimensions. Most gratifying, her insecurity and fears of the days past seemed to be behind her, and she giggled happily as we snuggled, and questioned me with hopeful anticipation about my impressions of the others she was soon to meet. It was a relaxing, restorative and serene break.

Some time in the afternoon, the phones of both Hera and myself buzzed simultaneously. The message was from Tethys, sending photo and video updates of her day at Hippie Hollow with Carl, Sonia, Megan, Jo and Joe. It was very raw, and Hera and I agreed it was completely beautiful. It was Carl doing heroic duty, fucking all of the women, with Megan and Sonia he was standing up and supporting them as they slid up and down on what Tethys always called his "rocket cock." I could kind of see what she meant. It looked like Joe and Jo were getting plenty of action with the rest of the group as well. My version of the message had an extra bit of ambiguous text attached to it.

"Met a couple of interesting new friends. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, sexy!"

Who were the new friends, I wondered.

When the afternoon had passed into evening, we arose together, dressed, and left the house. Dressing for me was a simple matter, considering that I only had to re-don the clothes I'd arrived in. Hera, had a little primping to do, but it turned out to be less than I feared. She spent most of the time on her hair, then some fairly basic face makeup, a pretty green summer dress that conservatively draped to her mid thigh, and a nice pearl necklace that set off simple pearl earrings. It suddenly felt like a real date. She directed me as I drove to her parents' house, it was much closer than I'd guessed, only a few blocks away in the same neighborhood. The house was even the same basic age and design as Hera's. It was no wonder Phoebe was able to spend so much time comfortably hanging out with her daughter.

I felt a little nervous walking up the front steps. Hera flung the door open and ushered me in ahead of her.

"Mom, Dad, we're here!" she called. Footsteps approached from the other room.

I only heard a single set of footsteps, and I could tell they were Phoebe's. She pounded the floor to where Hera was standing and hugged her like a long-lost prodigal daughter.

"I'm so glad you're here, Darling, you look so beautiful! I love your outfit! I know you've been pleasing the Goddess today. And Taylor!"

She shifted her attention to me, and accelerated as she approached. She spread her arms wide and clamped them around me right at the moment of impact.

"You look so handsome! I know exactly what Hera and Tethys see in you! I see it too! Thank you for inviting me on a date!"

I grinned. I supposed in a sense it was a date with Phoebe too, since she could hardly be called a chaperon.

I apparently hadn't heard the second set of footsteps, because when I looked up, Hera's father was standing there silently. He extended his hand.

"Herakles," he nodded as I returned his handshake. "I'm very pleased to meet you, Taylor. Phoebe and Hera have both told me all about you, in the most glowing terms." He smiled through his neatly trimmed, thin gray mustache.

It was apparent at a glance where Hera had gotten her physical appearance from. Herakles could have best been described as "slight." He was slender in build, with a rather delicate bone structure. His face was narrow, with the word "delicate" again applicable. His eyes were the same green as his daughter's, but if his hair had ever been red, that was not now apparent through the sparse gray he now carried. His clothing looked out of place anywhere in the twenty-first century, had I not known he was Greek, I might have imagined him hanging out at Oxford along with J.R.R. Tolkein and C.S. Lewis during the 1930's. Still, there was a certain quality in that rumply form that revealed itself in what I could only interpret as a look of mischief in those academic eyes.

An intelligent response escaped me at the moment. "T_Thank you sir," I tried. After a moment I continued. "You daughter and wife are amazing people."

"That they are," Herakles chuckled. "What's even more amazing is how much happier both of them have been since they met you and Tethys. I cannot wait to meet your lady friend. Hera has been floating on a cloud of joy, and my wife struts around as if she's found a new lover."

I wasn't sure if I had turned red or white after that statement. "Oh, no sir, no! It's been nothing like that!"

The older man chuckled again. "Just busting your balls, Son, my marriage is under no threat. But you've brought optimism and anticipation into their lives, where it was somewhat lacking before. Believe me, I'm a beneficiary of that mood. And thank you for taking those walking visions of lovely amazement off my hands for the evening. I might be able to do some catching up with my own projects."

Considering it was Saturday night, and both Phoebe and Hera would otherwise likely have both been entertaining me at Hera's house, I at first doubted that our plans would have benefited him more than otherwise. But once I was able to shake off my ultra-literalism, I realized that even had I been staying the night at Hera's, he would have counted that as a date where I took his wife off of his hands as well. Either way, I felt fortunate to have his blessing, rather than his anger.

Phoebe and Hera were both women, and that meant even if they were ready to go, they weren't convinced of that. A few extra minutes were spent checking purses and bags, ensuring for the fourth time that nothing was forgotten, and finally we were out the door. Phoebe insisted that Hera ride in the passenger seat next to me, while she stretched out a little in the back. As soon as we'd pulled out of the driveway, Hera reached out and freed my cock from my pants. While her mother kept up a breezy cheerful semi-monologue about the Austin dining scene, Hera busied herself alternately tugging, squeezing, and leaning over to suck my fully-filled out member, occasionally straightening up to make a relevant comment, while I attempted a response or two myself. It was obvious what was happening, Phoebe could not have failed to notice, but she continued on as if it was the most unremarkable thing in the world. The only comment she made relating to the situation was soon before we arrived at the restaurant, after leaning forward and getting a good look.

"It's nice that we no longer have to drive manual transmissions with a stick shift. A moment's confusion could have been unfortunate for everyone!"

We had to park a block from the restaurant, and it was a good thing we had reservations. The place was packed, which seemed typical on a Saturday night. It was probably a coincidence, but I found it interesting that we were ushered to the same table Tethys and I had shared just two weeks before. Two weeks ago, I mused, was like a completely different world. At the time, I was only involved with Tethys, and any other women were simply an abstract idea, a theoretical concept. Tethys had been promising that there would be other women to fuck, but I didn't really take her all too seriously at the time. She had her own adventures to attend to. Had I been told that within two weeks I would have moistened my dick in four additional totally exquisite pussies, I would have laughed it off. Yet, here we are.

The food was a Caribbean/Cajun/Southern fusion, and it was beyond amazing. The price reflected that quality, but it seemed to me that Hera and Phoebe deserved it after all the pleasure and time they'd given Tethys and I since our first encounter. At least, unlike Tethys, they didn't demand to show their independence by paying for half the meal. Anyone who considers themselves a sensual being would have adored this menu. The dishes seemed to perform ballet dances across the pallet and along the tongue, no matter which item one chose. Among his other talents, which I assumed Hera would become familiar with over the next twenty-four hours, Henri was a culinary artist of special magnificence. That gave me two areas for me to be jealous of him.

Speaking of Henri, his common practice was to make the rounds among the diners around mid meal, and not just a perfunctory "are you enjoying the food" breeze-by. He stopped to chat with each one, made the greeting personal, and activated his gift of disarming every man, and enchanting every woman he encountered.

As he approached our table, he gave me a big, friendly smile of recognition.

"Taylor, my man, really good of you to stop by and sample our offerings. I always knew there was a reason I like you, you have the most excellent taste in what you order, every time. I hope the jambalaya is worthy of your satisfaction?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, man this stuff is what Cajun angels would die for!" I responded, a little more emphatically than I normally am.

Henri laughed with that melodious voice, the one that disarms men and gets female hearts beating and pussies leaking. I glanced over at my two dining companions and they gave every indication that their reactions were as they should be.

"Hera, it's so nice to finally meet you!" he turned his bright smile in that handsome black face her way. "I've heard so many good things about you, but now that I see you in person it's obvious that the reports fell far short of the spectacular reality. I'm honored and humbled simultaneously by your willingness to grant us your time."

Hera smiled. Well, smile wasn't quite the expression. There was drool involved. She nodded graciously, primarily, at least from my point of view, as an instinctive way to look directly at his crotch. She'd heard a few reports herself. There wasn't much she could see through the chef's uniform, but when she looked back up and gazed liquidly into his eyes, I knew that alien abductions wouldn't be able to keep her away from the party tomorrow, if he was going to be there.

"And you must be Hera's delightful mother!" He said to Phoebe, extending his hand. She took it, he kissed it, and she audibly moaned. "I'm so grateful to meet you, and from all I've heard it seems like both mother and daughter have every reason to be intensely proud of each other. This has got to be the most beautiful table in the room."

I even caught myself beaming. He was laying it on thick, and the ladies were reclining on top of it. I had always been envious of Henri's golden tongue, and the fact that women seemed spellbound in his mere presence. It didn't surprise me in the least that the beautiful and talented Sonia saw fit to make him her own. Yet she'd spent today with Tethys and Carl, and I knew he'd seen today's photos and videos of her riding Carl's cock, enjoying vigorous orgasms in front of a crowd of well-wishers. Sonia loved Henri, I knew that for a fact, but she also loved sex in general, with men and women and both at once. Just like Tethys. And Hera. And Megan. And Jo. What kind of a tribe had I found myself mixed up in?

Henri passed a few more complimentary remarks on to my companions, then moved on to the next table. Phoebe and Hera looked at each other wide-eyed, then giggled.

"My panties are soaked!" Phoebe whispered.

"I'm not wearing panties, and I hope this seat isn't ruined," Hera whispered back.

"Come on, now girls, it's not that earthshaking. I'm not even hard!"

"If I was a man, I think I would be!" Hera laughed more loudly than she intended.

We skipped dessert, as if we'd ever have room for it in a place like this. I was feeling full and satiated, and the two ladies, by the looks of them, were also quite satisfied with the evening. As we drove home, Hera made it a point to tease her mother.

"You've seen the pictures of Henri, right Mom?"

"I don't think I have," Phoebe considered.

"Well, you'll have to be at the party tomorrow, Mom, and you'll see him in all his glory. You know that he's got a monster sized cock, right? Would you like to see that huge black cock split your daughter?"

"Well... Sweetheart, I don't want you hurt."

"Bullshit, Mom, you're going to love seeing that monster manhood plowing into me. I'll bet Henri is blessed by the Goddess. You know I can take it. I have a dildo that thick, just not that long. God, I'm so looking forward to it. Oh, shit, and Dad will be there too, right? That'll be wild! Dad's never seen me fuck anybody before, has he, Mom?"

"He's seen videos, he'll know what to expect."

"Ok, but not up close and personal, where he can see it and hear the squishy sounds and smell the cum in the air. Fuck yeah, we're going to freak him the fuck out! You better make sure your cunt is ready for action, Mom, because he's going to be at you like an animal after he experiences us! I hope he fucks you right there in front of everybody!"

We got to Phoebe's house and walked her to the door. Hera came in to say good night to Herakles, and after the raunchy exchange in the car it seemed odd how chaste and sweet her kiss was.

"Good night, Dad, we'll pick you up in the morning. Be ready, but don't dress too fancy. I love you!"

"I'll be as fancy as I am now," her father chuckled. "But I'll comb my mustache."

Back at Hera's we wasted no time dispensing with our clothes and climbing into bed. She lay me on my back, and then straddled my face, dangling her clit ring where it was in easy reach of my tongue. It didn't take long to return her to full wetness, and only a little more time before an aromatic flush of orgasmic fluid drenched my nose, lips, and chin. She collapsed forward, her face coming to a halt just over my cock, which she quickly pulled, twisted, stroked, and sucked until I was ready to go. With a smile and a squeak, she clambered off my face, whirled around, and sat down on my cock, leaning forward over me, grinning.

"So you know how worried I was about whether people would like me at the party, and how I made a scene about it?" she reminded me.

"I take it you're not so worried now?" I grunted hopefully.

"I guess not. Henri acted as if he liked me. Do you think he was just acting? Do you think he meant what he said?"

"I think Henri meant it very sincerely," I assured her. "But don't let it go to your head. It seems to me Henri is in love with every woman he's ever met, and he treats them all worshipfully. So even if you weren't beautiful, talented, intelligent and sexy, he'd still believe that you were. And he'd mean it."

"So you're saying his standards aren't high?"

"Hey, Sonia adores him, and she's not anybody's second choice -- except mine of course." I briefly considered the absurdity of laying on my back being fucked by a beautiful young woman while trying to reassure her that she was worthy of being fucked by another man.

"Besides," I continued, "even if Henri didn't like you, I like you, Tethys likes you, I hear reports that Megan likes you, your mom and dad like you... so Henri would just be outnumbered anyway. But all that being said, he likes you."

That was the response she needed, and energized, she accelerated her up and down writhing on my cock. A few minutes later another orgasm hit her, I swear I had no idea where she could find this much sexual energy. I hadn't cum yet, and I didn't intend to, when she finally sank down on top of me with my cock still embedded within her, I simply held her atop me, cuddling and kissing her until, smiling, she drifted off to sleep. There's something about a peacefully sleeping girl laying atop me with my cock resting deeply inside her that I find relaxing and soothing, and I soon followed her into dreamland.

We didn't rise early on Sunday, there was no need to. Joanne had been clear that things wouldn't get going until late in the morning. There was time to exercise my morning wood, and Hera enjoyed her part in it. It was a wonderment to me how easily she could orgasm on it once again. I was determined to preserve my seed until it was needed for the party, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed fucking Hera any less.

We both arbitrarily decided it was time to get up, and instead of racing to the bathroom we wandered in together. I stood in front of her while she sat down to pee, and she idly sucked on my cock as she did so. When she was done she stood and helped aim my cock's pee stream into the toilet bowl. This was something that Tethys, Megan and Hera all found strangely entertaining. Sometimes I feared for their aiming accuracy, but so far there had been no misfires. A leisurely shower followed by a mutual shaving session followed, and we ended refreshed and feeling alert and cheerful.

"Do you want to ask your parents if they'd like to go to breakfast with us?" I asked Hera. "I know that implies the tragedy of us wearing clothes in public, but your dad does deserve to have some social time with us before we head out."

"That's a good idea," Hera nodded. "I hope they haven't eaten already."

We were in luck, and in a few minutes were dressed and at the doorstep of Hera's parents'. We didn't have to go far, there was a well-known breakfast restaurant franchise just a few blocks away. It wasn't gourmet, but it was more than good enough. I got my omelet, Hera got her ham, eggs, and toast, Herakles enjoyed his sausage and hash browns, while Phoebe indulged in an egg and waffle. We all washed it down with milk and orange juice, and left feeling a little more full than we'd planned. The only awkwardness for me was that Herakles insisted on paying for the meal, and I couldn't refuse him the way I could Tethys. It was a pleasant conversation, completely nonsexual, and revealed that Hera had inherited her interest in ceramics from her father, who was an enthusiast of Greek, Minoan, and Mycenaean pottery. He'd collected some works and sold others, and knew quite a bit about both their history and their construction. He was proud of the work Hera had done.