My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to check out the other projects I'm working on?"

Of course I did. "Sure, give me the tour!"

We headed out to the screen back porch, and she stepped into a closet at one end. She pulled out two objects that looked like wall plaques at first, but when she brought them over and laid them on the counter before me it was obvious what they were.

"Two vaginas?" I'm sure I sounded a little confused.

"I'm glad that part wasn't obfuscated," she laughed. "I don't want them mistaken for gopher holes! But do you recognize them?"

I did, almost immediately, although I couldn't quite name them right away. They were beautiful, for sure. There were slight differences between them, that became more apparent the closer I looked. One of them looked a little more delicate than the other, with smaller, thinner inner labia and a smaller opening. The other one had a little more width between the inner gash and the thigh creases, and maybe a little more upward projection. They both looked totally realistic, although twice life size, and both absolutely flawless in their similarities and their differences. I could almost visualize them leaking passionate juices. I instinctively bent closer to sniff them.

"Be careful, they haven't been fired yet," Hera reminded.

I straightened. "They're sure getting me fired up!" I answered, to a giggle from Hera.

I examined them some more, and then noticed a detail that I was surprised to have missed earlier. No wonder they looked familiar. On the more delicate of the two, over the clitoral hood, a small ring rested, with a round bead balanced directly atop the clitoral bud.

"This is you!" I pointed. "Amazing!"

"Look closer," she prodded.

The bead wasn't smooth and featureless like her actual one was. It had some sort of texture. Looking closer, straining my eyes, I noticed that it was an etching, no an actual carving in bas-relief, of a face. It was Hera's face, in the most exquisite, detailed miniature I had ever seen! She was grinning, and her hair was actually flowing up over her head to be smoothly merged into the flesh of the clitoral hood. I had no words, but my staring eyes and open mouth must have told Hera all she need to know.

"I call it 'Self Portrait 1', " she said proudly. "God, I hope it doesn't crack in the kiln."

I looked again at the more robust clay pussy. I'd been focusing on the labia and the opening, now I looked more closely at the clitoral area. Yep, the little bud was exposed, and looked aroused. It was a bit larger than Hera's, and looked like one I wold love to pucker my lips around. I focused in on it, and again, I saw texture, I saw form. I saw a sculpted face. I saw Tethys! How could I not have recognized that perfect cut immediately!

"These are masterpieces!" I gushed, turning to Hera. My heart actually was beating fast, it was an uncanny feeling.

"Thanks," she said simply. "The one of Tethys I call 'Best Friend #1'. I just want to be able to do them justice."

"Oh, believe me, you have! I'm just blown away."

My thoughts drifted to Megan at that moment. I wondered if she would be considered worthy of her own vaginal remembrance. I realized we hadn't talked about her much, even though she'd been with Hera and Tethys the night before, leaving before I arrived.

"So how did it go with Megan last night?" I asked.

"I love Megan! I can't believe you guys found her! She is so sexy and so pretty, and so nice!" Hera gave me a sidelong glance. "Now that I'm your co-girlfriend along with Tethys," she smiled wickedly, "I hope Megan can be part of our circle for a long time. And yes, if I get a chance I want to sculpt her pussy!"

"Are you still worried about whether people will like you tomorrow?" I thought about Hera's insecurities from a couple of nights ago. She'd really had me worried about her sense of belonging, although in a way it was a predictable fear, considering she hadn't met most of the group yet.

"I feel a lot better now," she said. "I'm sorry if I got all panicky with you earlier. But now that I've met Megan, and I feel comfortable with her -- like she can be a friend, you know -- and now that Tethys has designated me your other girlfriend," she smiled and winked this time. Obviously the position was important to her for some reason. "I do feel more like I might really belong. You and Tethys have become a big part of my life in a very short time. I may be a slut, but I'm a loyal slut. I don't just dump people I become attached to. They usually dump me first."

"I can't see any of us dumping you, Hera. Tethys and I both think you're fantastic, and I have no doubt that the rest of the group will agree. And your mother is so crazy fun that she's welcome along any time."

Hera smiled. "My life is looking up now, and it's only been a week. But I already feel like I've known you both a long time. You've both become important to me already."

"It's funny," I observed, "but I'm not usually the kind of person to warm to other people quickly. Things have been developing at a supersonic rate lately, and somehow I feel comfortable with it."

"We're in a big mutual adventure!" she said. "Speaking of adventures, you want to watch me work on your cock some more?"

"I like the sound of that," I agreed. "I can be clay in your hands."

"You will be," she said as she led me off the porch and back into the house.

Back in the ceramics room, she lifted the bat holding the cock sculpture off the wheel and set it on the work table. She gently tested the clay in a few areas, and it seemed to be ready for more work. She attached the glans to the shaft, with some scoring, slipping, and a little extra shaping adjustments, and now it looked like a real penis. She began spreading the plastic covered sheets around, and I saw that it was a collection of enlargements from the photos she'd taken of my cock previously, as well as a few diagrams and schematics with scale markers on them. She wasn't just sculpting a cock, her plan was to model it photorealistically.

She picked up various tools and made cuts and scrapes across the body, she added small bits of clay in others and she used a needle to create the slit at the tip of my cock. "That's to let the air out during firing, otherwise your cock would explode in the kiln. We wouldn't want that."

"I can think of another hot place that my cock wouldn't mind exploding in."

She looked up with a big grin. "I think someone has recovered from this morning."

She took out another couple of wads of clay, and from them shaped a pair of testicles, spreading the clay from them to attach to my cock a realistic scrotum. That took a lot of references back to the design sheets. It took over an hour, but by the time she was done my penile simulacrum, the "flight deck" and keel, the veins, the straining flesh, and the wrinkly balls were all in position, representing my fully upright erection.

"I think I want to do a whole series of you," she told me. "I need one of you flaccid, and maybe one about halfway up. I really like the way you look in that condition."

She covered the new work in a plastic bag. "That's going to take a few days to dry. In the meantime, I'll need to do a little glazing and maybe a touch more trimming, but not right now. Follow me."

She grabbed me by the cock as she walked by, and held it with a tight grip. Under those circumstances, following her was about my only choice. She passed by the linen closet, stopped, and pulled out a towel. Wordlessly, she kept going through the back door, across the screened porch, and into the grassy back yard, where she let go of me long enough to toss the towel onto the ground. It was a beach towel, large enough for her to lay down on, and she did.

"I can't spend too much time in the sun, but I need you to fuck me outside," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me hard and fast, climb on top and shade me, and fuck me! I've been building your cock all morning and I need it inside me!"

Clueless me, I should have been able to smell her arousal. She was still flecked and splattered with dried clay, but it didn't matter. In a way, it made her that much sexier. It wasn't foreplay she was after, it was immediate penetration. She was soaking wet without me having done a thing. We got right into simple thrusting, no fancy lovemaking, no worry about technique or performance. It was just raw animal fucking, and she loved it.

"Cum inside me! Explode that cock. Shoot it deep, fucker!" Her arms and legs were both wrapped around me, pulling me into her. Our chests and bellies were pressed fully into each other, and when she wasn't chanting enthusiastic obscenities she was pressing her mouth into mine, exchanging drool and even sharing lung capacity. There was no controlling my orgasm this time. She started cumming almost as soon as I slid inside her, and she was ready for my seed as soon as I was willing to spill it. My sensation of orgasm was celebratory, fun, and playful.

When we were finished, she stood up, brushed the grass off herself, and turned around for me to get the areas she couldn't reach. Picking up the towel, she grabbed my cock again, wet and sticky as it was, and led me back to the house.

"That was fun!" she smiled as we stepped back into the screen porch. "I haven't fucked outside in a long time, and I get so jealous of Tethys and Megan being able to spend all day fucking and swimming naked out at Hippie Hollow."

"I do too, honestly," I agreed. "We occasionally go out there on Sundays, but my outdoor endurance isn't nearly as good as hers is."

As we were chatting, I looked past her onto the shelves storing dozens of different pottery items. I noticed for the second time that many of them were not erotica, but looked like traditional southwestern native pottery, and some that looked like Greek amphorae. It reminded me that there was more to Hera's interest than just sex, and her talents were broader than they might appear at first glance.

"You have some nice historical looking pieces here."

"Oh yeah, not everything I do is sexual. I enjoy playing with some of the ancient styles, and now that you mention it, I meant to show you my kilns in the back yard, but I got too distracted by your cock and forgot."

We went back outside, and she gave me a quick tour. A worn-looking steel drum towards the back, that I had taken as just a refuse container revealed a pattern of vent holes near the bottom on closer inspection, and a steel grate inside.

"This is for pit firing the low fired earthenware," she said. Most of the ancient cultures didn't have the ability to get their firings super hot, and a lot of the clay they used wouldn't stand up to it anyway. I can do oxididation and reduction firing in this, and raku as well."

That was over my head, but there was obviously more to this art form than I'd realized. Over in another corner of the yard was a brick kiln, a little more recognizable for its purpose.

"I built this myself last year," she said proudly. I still haven't taken full advantage yet, but I should be able to do oxidation and reduction firing up to stoneware temperatures in this, and the heat should be a little easier to control than in the barrel. Firings will take a lot longer, though."

Inside the old garage at the end of the driveway was the electric kiln. "This is where I fire my porcelain and my sculptures," she explained. "It's all oxidizing, but this thing generates a lot of heat."

I learned that she used another gallery to display her more traditional styled work, they weren't a place that went in for erotica. It sold pretty well, she said.

"What I want to do, and I think it would be fun to do it along with Tethys, would be to have a special website for my really raunchy triple-X products. I'd sell the penis and vagina sculptures there, and I'd like to get totally pornographic with some of the illustrations on the sides of my pots. Tethys could paint some fantasy sex scenes, and we'd sell them out of the same shopping cart."

It wouldn't be difficult to put such a site together, I knew, although marketing it and bringing it enough exposure to support healthy sales might be a challenge. Tethys might be interested, but that would be something for the two of them to work out themselves.

Back in the house, Hera spent another hour or so on her sculpture. She formed a slab of clay into a pubic mound, a lower belly, and the inner portions of hips, pulled the cock back out, and attached both forms. Now one could at least imagine a person that the cock would belong to. She then brought out an already prepared armature of sorts, made out of what looked like paper mache, and to this she began to attach small lumps of a darker clay, spreading and working it over the core with her fingers and an old credit card.

"This will be your flaccid penis," she informed me. "It won't need the wheel, I'll use this internal support form for it. The form will burn away in the kiln when I fire it. It's not porcelain, I think a stoneware will work for this."

It remained fascinating to watch her at work, to see the clay taking shape in her hands. I grew more and more impressed with her skills and her creative imagination. I'd already known Tethys possessed such things, now I was understanding why these two women were so well matched. It also explained how I could be so attracted to both of them.

We took a shower together around noon, it was fun for me to have the chance to wash the clay splatters off of her. Freshened up temporarily, we got dressed and went out for lunch, going to the same diner that we'd visited a week ago. As before, the conversation was surprisingly platonic, it seemed that whenever Hera was wearing clothes, and her mother wasn't around, she could converse like any normal person. Our relationship was still new, and there was a lot of very basic stuff to talk about. The more we talked, the more it became clear to me that, not only were Hera and I extremely compatible, but she was compatible with Tethys, and with everything I knew so far about our other partners. I had reassured her before that all our friends would like her, but that had been made as much out of faith as from real knowledge, now I was even more confident in that reassurance.

Not only that, she was simply fun to be with, and my jokes didn't go over her head. Smart girl.

Bellies satiated, we returned to her house and returned to our now-new-normal state of nakedness. She checked the state of firmness of the two penile sculptures she was working on, one set aside to dry and one still under construction, and seemed happy with both of them. She went back to work on the flaccid version.

"Do you want some more music while you work?" I asked, wondering if I was going to be useful somehow this afternoon rather than just idly watching her work.

"You know what would sound musical to me?" she turned to me with a naughty-looking grin. My vacant stare informed her that my answer to that question was "Not a clue."

"You could talk nasty to me while I work. I always do this by myself, and my mind wanders into the wickedest, kinkiest territories. I don't know why, but it feels so erotic for me to be naked and smeared with clay. But now you're here and distracting me from my fantasies, so you have to make yourself useful somehow."

The most surprising thing to me about hearing this was the fact that I wasn't really surprised at all. By now, I guess that there was nothing about Hera's sexual proclivities that could surprise me. Unexpected, maybe. Surprising, no.

In another sense, though, perhaps it shouldn't be surprising at all. Tethys herself often mentioned how she found the act of painting, the creative process in general, to be intensely erotic. Hell, it had only been a week and a half since she had been demanding that four different men ejaculate into her mouth "for art." She wanted to use our semen as an ingredient for the gesso she was making to coat the canvas for her current painting commission. Sex is an inherently creative force, as she's also told me many times before, so why shouldn't the reverse be true? Creativity can be an inherently sexual state. I'd already seen how creative Hera's sexuality was in just the last week, and Tethys was very similar. Apparently that's why they had bonded so quickly and so tightly.

"Hello?"

I had drifted off while exploring the philosophy of creative sexuality -- or sexual creativity -- or whatever these ladies had that I didn't.

"Is dreamy-eyed silence a sub-genre of nasty talk? Fuck me, I guess I'm not as familiar with all its ins and outs as I thought I was!"

"Sorry about that," I mumbled aloud as I tried to de-mumble my brain. "I can't be as spontaneous with that as you are. You're like an improvisational poet when it comes to kinky exposition. Give me a second, I just have to stare at your naked body just right, and the thoughts are already starting to bubble out."

"Well, I don't want you staring at it wrong!" she chided, and adjusted her stance just a little wider, thrust her ass back a little in my direction. I stepped up and reached for that lovely pale ass, and began to lovingly knead it.

"Do you have orgasms when you're making things in clay?" I asked.

"Often," she sighed. "I like to imagine that a lover is with me while I shape the clay, that he or she is playing with my body, shaping my flesh with their fingers while I shape the wet, slippery, glistening clay body."

"Clay is such a sensual art, isn't it?" I reached my other hand around her front, caressing her belly, and then slowly sliding up towards her breast. Her breath caught again, but there was a smile in her voice.

"Yes, it's like I'm building my own garden of Eden, where the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life are both intertwined with the Tree of Love."

"You really need to create that in your own image," I responded. "It will be beautiful. Because you are."

I moved closer to her. My instinct was to grasp both of her tits and pull her back into me, to nestle my rapidly rising cock into the valley between those soft round glutes. Hers didn't have the athletic, muscular firmness that Tethys did, but the yielding pink roundness of her smooth flesh had its own rewards. So instead of moving her back towards me, I moved forward, taking care not to disrupt the delicate clay shaping her fingers were currently engaged in. I was cupping both her breasts in my palms, and sliding my cock gently up and down her ass crack.

"Your cunt gets wet when you think of beautiful kinky things while you're working the clay, doesn't it?"

"Oh, dripping!" She worked her ass cheeks enthusiastically over my wide cock shaft.

"And you need to keep adding moisture to the clay as you work, so it doesn't dry out, don't you?" I hinted.

"Drying out would be a bad thing," she agreed breathily.

"So you can dip your sloppy slimy finger into your dripping pussy, get all nice and soaked, and mix it in the clay to make it soft and workable."

"Yeah, and everyone who buys my work gets a little bit of my pussy passion for their mantle!" She whimpered a little at the thought.

"Would you like to feel my cock sliding up into your pussy while it's smeared with wet slimy clay? Would you like to see flecks of wet clay staining my hard cock, feeling it slip inside you, coating the oozing internal flesh?"

"Oh fuck, make me muddy, I'll be your dirty girl in the cleanest way!"

I'd already ejaculated twice today, not to mention all the sex the previous evening. In addition, I had to think about the party tomorrow at Jo and Joe's. Tethys had already warned me that my cock would be in high demand, the imbalance of having four men to service five women was tough enough on its own, but I already knew these particular women to be exceptionally horny and demanding. We four guys were far from lacking in our own sexual capacities, but nevertheless, I expected my abilities to be challenged.