My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt hungry and thirsty, and made my own way to the kitchen. Mimi and Ray, Joe and Joanne, and Angela and Rick were seated at the bar or standing beside it, chatting, sipping and snacking. Joanne looked at me and smiled.

"Tonight went even better than I'd hoped," she said. "I'm sure glad you came."

"In more ways than one," piped Angela. Like mother, like daughter.

"I already told this to Tethys, but I want to tell you too," said Mimi. "I'm so glad to meet you, and I'm grateful that Tethys reconnected us back with the Hills. She's such a wonderful lady, and you are both lucky to have each other."

She leaned close to me and whispered, "I like Carl and Henri, they're both very sexy, and Tethys likes fucking them, but I see the way she looks at you, and I see a soul connection. Keep sharing her, but don't forget when you do, your love for others is an extension of your love for each other. That's what enables all this other beauty."

I could only smile dumbly, drink a bottle of water, and head for the bathroom, my mind swirling with pleasure and questions, my bladder certain of its own priorities.

A little later, I noticed that Tethys had cornered Henri, he sitting on the love seat in the den, and she sitting on his lap, moving up and down with his huge cock impossibly deeply embedded inside her. Mimi and Ray stood beside them, chatting casually, with Mimi actually putting strawberries and cupcakes in their mouths as they fucked. It was a strange, but idyllic scene. Rena walked up to me with a smile, maybe a tinge of shyness as I took in her naked body for the first time. She was the only woman in the room with pubic hair, even Phoebe was shaved. She was just a little on the chubby side, not quite overweight, but unsurprisingly not fit. Having a beautiful body had not been a realistic value in her adult life, yet there was a natural grace and symmetry to her features. The potential for beauty was there, and it wasn't hard to see a lot of Megan in her. Her tits were not particularly large, nor firm, but they were full, and the dark brown nipples and areola were those of one who has nurtured new life. Her face had the weariness of stressful living, of working to support others, but her deep brown eyes were happy and inviting.

"Thank you for what you and Tethys have done for Megan," she whispered. "I know I was upset at first, I think any mother would be. I was afraid of sex, and afraid for her to have sex. I thought it was slutty and bad, and I was afraid of what it would do to her. I didn't want her to turn out like me. It was a feeling, you know, I was just echoing what I'd been taught, and what I thought was about right and wrong. I already told Tethys this, I know now that what I thought was morality, and purity, and innocence, was all bullshit, it was all a lie. I was taught a lie, and I taught Megan a lie. I'm so glad she didn't listen to me."

"You can only go by what you've been taught," I answered. "You must have had some good role models, because you raised Megan with a lot of love, and she adores you. You've been a good mother."

"Thank you, but I had to learn some new lessons. And it's hard, because my instincts still tell me all this nudity and sex is wrong. But my eyes tell me different. Everyone here is full of love and you are all so sweet and nice. And now that I'm naked I can't believe how good it feels! I wish I'd known people like you when I was her age."

"I wish that too," I agreed. "I wish that for a lot of people."

"I have a lot of questions. This is still scary. I hope you and Tethys don't mind if I call you to ask you things. And I have to learn to say 'fuck.' Megan really likes that word for some reason. So if I interrupt you some time when you and Tethys are fucking, or when you and Megan are fucking... or when all of you are fucking, I hope you don't get mad at me."

"We won't," I assured her. "Did you enjoy watching Megan fuck me while she sang?"

"It was beautiful!" she smiled. "I never thought sex -- fucking -- was a beautiful thing to see. I know Phoebe thinks it's beautiful to watch Hera fuck. Megan wants me to watch her fuck, too. After tonight, I don't think I mind. Look at Tethys fucking Henri. That's beautiful too. Your dick is beautiful. I wanted to tell you that when we were dancing earlier, but I couldn't make myself say it. I think it's beautiful to see you fuck Megan, and I hope its ok if I do watch sometimes. I don't know I'll stand it, though."

"Maybe you need a boyfriend yourself," I suggested. "Somebody better than the men you've been with before."

"I know," she nodded. Then she leaned in conspiratorially. "Phoebe told me I could borrow her husband sometimes. Would that make me a slut?"

"Of course not!"I laughed. "Herakles is a good man. It would make you a happy woman. Is Phoebe going to watch? Considering how much she likes to watch Hera..."

"She said it would be all three of us!" Rena showed the excitement in her voice. "I want to, but I'm scared. I've never been with another woman!"

"Neither has Phoebe, from what she's told us. I think it would be great, and I hope you tell Megan all about it."

"She won't give me a choice," Rena giggled. "Oh my God, I never imagined that any of this would ever happen. I'm in a new world, and I feel like I'm exploring!"

"Explore all you want," I patted her on the shoulder. "The best thing about this kind of exploration is that you'll never run out of food."

She cocked her head and then scratched it, but she didn't ask for clarification. She turned and walked back towards Phoebe and Herakles.

It was dark when the party began to break up. I didn't want to put my clothes back on, and neither did Tethys. She was still dripping with cum residue from both Henri and another session with Carl, who got his sloppy seconds for the evening. I don't know how much the other men had cum during the day, but I was sure we were all at the limits of our capacity. On the other hand, the women all seemed energized and ready for more. I thought I might recover some energy if I were home in bed, and freshly showered. I'd already had more than enough to eat.

Everyone spent a few minutes arranging transportation. Not everyone was leaving with who they'd arrived with. Tethys and I agreed to take Hera back to her house. Rena and Megan would leave together. Mimi and Ray would stay another night in the guest room, Rick staying the night with Angela, and Carl agreed to drop Phoebe and Herakles off at their house. All arrangements made, plied with leftovers, we departed with assurances that this was not the last gathering of our tribe. I was looking forward to the next meeting with surprising enthusiasm.

Hera, Tethys and I grabbed our clothes but didn't put them on. We had the night to protect us. It felt great driving nude. There wasn't much conversation on the way back, but the silence was pleasant. Each of us appeared to be lost in thought, processing the varied experiences. At Hera's house, we both kissed her and led her to her door. I grew an erection again on her front porch, which amused the girls, and I had to smile. We were reluctant to split up after not only our tribal gathering, but the amount of time Hera and I had spent together over the last few days had made a real impact. We came together for our last evening group kiss, and at that moment were illuminated by headlights coming down the street. Hera and Tethys reacted the same way instinctively. Both of them grabbed my cock and squeezed. If the driver saw us, he or she must have gotten quite a treat. He didn't slow down or honk or make any other sign that he'd seen us, but we'd had our thrill nevertheless.

"Are we doing this again?" asked Hera.

"I guarantee it!" Tethys answered confidently. I felt confident as well.

"I don't feel so insecure now about whether people will like me," Hera remarked happily. "I felt like they do."

"Good, because they do. And so do I. And we'll be dragging you back out for more action soon, because you're one of us now," I promised.

"See ya in a couple of days," she grinned, as she turned the key and went inside.

Finally back home, Tethys and I showered, gently washing one another, and went to bed. We were both a little worn out, but that didn't stop us from wanting one last mellow sexual nightcap.

"I want you on top tonight," Tethys sighed as she stretched out in the bed. "Take it slow. I think I only have quiet orgasms left in me. Cum if you want, but if you're too drained, don't worry about it."

"I'm a man with needs," I told her. "And I need one thing from you I haven't gotten in a while."

"There's a lot you haven't gotten from me in a while," Tethys said apologetically. "We've barely seen each other in the last week."

"True enough. And one of the things I've missed is the taste of your pussy. Don't think of it as foreplay, just think of it as lying back and servicing your man. I really need to eat you for a while."

"Hey, just because I'm not the greatest foreplay slut in the world doesn't mean I don't appreciate a bit of oral loving from time to time," she said. "I'm glad you're getting pleasure out of it, but don't assume for a minute that I'm not. I'm going to enjoy this."

She did, and her orgasms were louder and more abundant than either one of us would have predicted. As I explored the delicious moist folds and the soft and hard tissues of her pleasure centers, I realized just how much I had missed of her taste. She was truly delicious, and I could only feel well nourished if I was able to dine at her booth regularly. I could also taste the faint remnants of the men she'd enjoyed earlier. Even after a shower, the internal chambers of her sex retained the memory of recent lovers. Carl's taste was easily recognizable, and... was that Henri? There was still some of him left. I thought I detected another, probably Joe, since I knew she hadn't sampled Rick or Herakles... yet.

No matter, I understood Carl's attitude towards sloppy seconds, and by now I had come to share it. Whatever traces of previous men might linger inside her, my cock, and my cum, was going to flush them out, and they'd be replaced by my own. Tonight it was time to take my Tethys back and reclaim her as my own.

I climbed between her legs, my cock harder and more eager than I would have guessed only fifteen minutes ago, the expectation of reasserting its dominance acting as a powerful motivator. I fucked her well -- not fast and hard, it wasn't the time for that, but firmly, deeply, and confidently. The quiet orgasms that she had told me were at hand were not so quiet, nor so gentle. We found reserves of strength and passion that had been hidden from us, and broadcast them into the steamy August night.

We spooned, my chest and belly pressed firmly against her back, my mostly wilted, warm, wet and sticky cock nestled between her ass cheeks, my feet just beneath hers, wiggling up to titillate her soles, my face resting just behind her ear, and my hands crossed in front of her, each firmly grasping a tit. Some sweat, and a lot of body heat marked the junction of our flesh.

"One thing I've realized," she cooed as she relaxed into my soft pussy-flavored breath. "Our social lives have become, and will for a long time, be busier than they've ever been before. All this sex is wonderful, but it's going to be very complicated handling the logistics of juggling all these lovers and their expectations. Are you sure you're up for it?"

"It's a pretty nice problem to have, considering where we both were just a couple of years ago," I reminded her. "I don't know if I can handle a lot more people, but the ones we've gotten involved with so far are more than worth the extra effort. And just seeing how Rena came around tonight makes everything feel worthwhile. It was like watching a butterfly emerging from her cocoon."

"It sure was," Tethys mumbled happily. "Thank you, Taylor, for sharing me with this beautiful tribe of people and for being part of it with me. Everyone in it is so great, but you're the best one of all. I'm a lucky girl."

I was feeling pretty lucky myself. I gave both of her breasts a squeeze of appreciation, and drifted off to sleep.