My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her eyes, and then lifted them up again. "I could be talked into it, just this once," she lilted.

She was stiff to begin with, but as she loosened up, she revealed a natural grace to her movements.

"You're a born dancer, aren't you?" I grinned at her.

"I used to love it so much. I wanted to be a dancer when I was a little girl, and I was taking dance classes in school until... well, life takes priority sometimes, you know."

"Rena, Megan is an adult now. You've done a fantastic job with her, especially considering the sacrifices that you made. But the good news is, now that she's living her own life, you can go back to living yours. Or even better, you can explore the possibilities of a brand new life that will be better than anything you've ever known."

I took her hands and led her in kind of a psuedo jitterbug, pulling her in, pushing her out, a little light spinning, and she was grinning.

"You're a good dancer, Taylor!" She gave me another giggle as our faces came close together. "You're handsome too."

"Have you ever called a naked man handsome before?" I asked just as I sent her into another rotation.

"No," she said as rotated once more and faced me again. "I've never seen a naked man up close before today, and you look different when you're dancing. I like to watch your body move."

The more time we spent dancing, the more she smiled. Before long, it wasn't just her lips smiling, it was her eyes, and then she was laughing. Her glances down at my loose swinging cock started out subtle and coy, but soon she was looking directly at it and laughing some more.

"It looks so funny the way it bounces and whips around!" she hooted as she spun by. "I had no idea!"

I had expected I'd get her out for a dance or two just to make her feel included. It didn't work out that way. As her mood picked up, her lack of practiced skill became completely irrelevant. She was having a blast, and I was having a blast with her. Neither of us felt tempted to quit.

Then came a slow dance. I prepared myself to escort Rena back to the side of the room and scoop up Tethys, but she was having none of it. She clasped her hands around the back of my neck and moved up close. I accepted the inevitable, with pleasure. I held her in the classic stance, one hand on her shoulder, the other on her lower back. For the first half of the song she was ladylike, then her hands suddenly moved down, and they were grabbing my ass and pulling it towards her. Her tits were pushed into my chest, and my cock pressed into her belly, growing stiffer in the process. We didn't miss a step, of course.

"I hope your girlfriend doesn't get mad at us," she whispered as we swayed gently to more than just the music.

"Quite the contrary, young lady," I responded. "If I know Tethys, she's going to be the one cheering loudest for us."

As the song ended, she reached up on her toes stretched her neck up, pulled my face down, and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you," she sighed.

As we pulled part, we were confronted by Megan and Hera, who we hadn't even noticed dancing together beside us.

"Mom, you looked so fucking sexy!" Megan beamed. "Now you can see why I like Taylor... and every fucking person here!" She hugged her mother hard, and then gave me an equally tight squeeze.

"I have plans for you later," she asserted. Don't wander off too far!"

I had thought the dancing was fun, but I was blown away when Jo began setting the room up for karaoke. The announcement was met with surprising enthusiasm. I like karaoke, Tethys and I had been going to karaoke clubs fairly often up until the last few weeks, when our sex lives had gotten so busy. Turned out Tethys was in on the plans, and was actually the one who green-lighted it when Joanne had suggested it to her -- and she doesn't even sing! I supposed Mimi knew it was coming, and Megan, and... shit, maybe everyone but me. Had I known I might have worked on a couple of songs. But it didn't matter so much, Tethys already knew what I would sing.

Joe and Joanne Hill were apparently swinging karaoke enthusiasts, because they had access to every karaoke song known to man, either on the internet, downloaded onto their hard drive, or through a track suppression program that muted the original vocals where possible. There were good speakers, and the acoustics of the room were great as well, as had become obvious during the dances. The space near the front wall served as a stage, and large video screens on opposite walls were hooked up to the system so the lyrics could be displayed to both the singers and the listeners.

Joanne started off first. She sang Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" in a growly voice, with sultry prancing and wiggling, which looked great naked. That particular song doesn't require a great voice, only a bad-ass attitude. Jo had a decent voice, but her attitude was glorious.

The way you make me feel

You really turn me on

You knock me off of my feet

My lonely days are gone

She was met with vigorous and well-deserved cheering. I could see this becoming a popular and repeated fixture of any future parties.

Suddenly I was accosted. Tethys grabbed my right arm and Megan grabbed my left. "Your turn, big guy!" Tethys ordered as they dragged me towards the stage. Hey, I was willing in principle, I just didn't feel prepared. No matter, I'd sing my old standard which Tethys loved, and I knew it so well I didn't need practice. Some people would have considered it just a silly love song, to which Sir Paul McCartney would probably have responded "But what's wrong with that, I'd like to know?" This particular silly love song was called "I Cross My Heart," and had been performed by George Strait in an equally silly movie called "Pure Country." I had learned it -- as well as "Silly Love Songs" -- as a kid, because my Mom and Dad were always singing them to each other. I missed my dad terribly, I thought, in a strangely off-topic aside, as I took the microphone and waited for the music to start. I still had the Pure Country DVD, and Tethys and I watched it occasionally when we were in the mood for something unintentionally campy. It was a dumb movie, but the songs were good, even if you're not into country. And this was the best of them.

"Our love is unconditional,

We knew it from the start

I see it in your eyes,

You can feel it from my heart"

...

"I cross my heart

And promise to

Give all I've got to give

To make all your dreams come true

In all the world

You'll never find

A love as true

As mine."

It went well, as I expected it to. It's a good song, easy to sing, and the romantics among us fall for it every time. The nudists in the room might have all been a bit kinky and perverted, but they were all, without exception, romantics. I think that's a requirement for being a polyamorous nudist. Tethys was teary-eyed, as was the plan. We hugged tightly, kissed deeply, and then a pull on my cock pulled me away.

"Your such a romantic!" Megan smirked as she continued to pull me by the cock, leading me out of the room entirely.

"We have a project," she continued as we ended up in a guest bedroom. "I'm going to sing a song, and you're going to fuck me while I sing it."

That would be a first, certainly.

"Please!" she almost whimpered. "I've wanted to do this since the first time you fucked me. It's got to be either you or Carl, but I want it to be you, because... well honestly, you're my first. Not my first fuck, of course," she clarified, "but you're the first that made me feel loved and appreciated, and like sex was a beautiful and special thing. You're the first one that made me feel like singing."

I couldn't help but feel flattered. "That's a pretty deep compliment, I have to admit."

"Well, I want one more thing. You have to cum inside me at a particular point in the song."

"What? I can't do that! You think my cum just has a spigot that I can turn on and off?"

"Well, I know you can hold back, Taylor. Tethys said so, even Hera and Sonia said so. And it seems like it to me, too. The times you fucked me you didn't cum until you knew I was ready for it. More than ready, actually."

"Well, yeah, but there's a difference between holding back and just squirting on cue," I tried to explain. It didn't help my case that this topic was making my cock stand straight out.

"Well, just stop holding back," Megan shrugged. "How long does it take for you to cum after you stop trying not to? A minute? Thirty seconds? Just fuck me until we get to a particular line, then stop holding back, and if we time it right you'll pump your jizz into me just like we planned."

"Why do you need me to cum in you right at that moment?" I wondered.

"Drama, I guess. Because that's when I want to cum, and I'll have an orgasm when I feel your hot cum filling me up. God, it feels so mind blowing when you do that. Please, Taylor? It's important."

"I'll try, but no guarantees. I mean, I like the idea in theory, but I'm not as confident in my ability as you seem to be. What's the song, by the way? I hope it's not something from Weird Al."

Megan laughed. "No, it's not Weird Al. Although now that you mention it I might want to try a comedy fuck someday. That actually strikes me as fun. No, this is Jason Mraz. The song is 'I Won't Give Up,' and it's been my favorite favorite favorite love song since I was like twelve years old. There's a line in there that feels like I'm praying to the universe, and that's where I want to have an orgasm, like singing to the Goddess of Passion."

I knew the song. I'd always liked it too, it's got a loving, generous feel to it. I'd even done it a couple of times at karaoke, although I'd never thought of it as a sexual anthem, and of course I'd never cum during it. Of course, I wouldn't be the one singing it this time.

"Actually," Megan added, "It'll be more me fucking you than you fucking me, because you'll lay down and I'll be on top while I'm singing."

"That makes sense," I agreed.

"Will it be easier for you to cum that way?" she wondered.

"I don't think it will make much difference," I said. "If it's intense and we're both really into it, there's a good chance it will happen."

She explained to me the important line she had in mind, and I agreed that it was a good spot both for dramatic effect and for timing. It was essentially the climax of the song, and close enough to the end where we could wind the energy down by the time it finished. Whether she could keep singing through such an event, I had my doubts, but as an adventure worth trying, I had to agree the idea was exciting. Knowing where in the song it would happen allowed me to anticipate when to remove my inhibitions. It would be an interesting and fun test for both of us, I thought. I knew Tethys would be impressed, and I could only admire the enthusiasm and sexual joy that inspired such ideas in Megan. Her eroticism might be new, but it was already shaping into something very special.

We got back to the main room just as Sonia was finishing her rendition of Janelle Monae's "Make Me Feel," and I was sorry we missed it. From the applause and the chatter, it must have been quite the performance. Everyone took a break for snacks and drinks, and Megan worked on my cock the whole time to keep it hard. She used both her hands and her mouth, and she also used Tethys and Hera, who seemed happy to lend a hand and lips to the cause. Sonia spied us at play and she joined in, at one point engaging Tethys in an impromptu deep throat contest. Neither of them took me all the way in, doing so required a bit more warmup time and throat preparation, but the sensations were overwhelming, and the skin of my cock stayed taught and wet.

"You missed my duet with Henri," Hera informed me with a smile, when I was recovered barely enough to communicate. "We sang 'Don't Worry, Be Happy,' but I'm not worried, you look happy!"

She skipped off with a happy expression of her own, just as Mimi took the microphone and began her performance.

My first thought was that we were going to experience a Weird Al moment after all. She introduced the song as Billy Joel's 'I Go To Extremes', but her version of the lyrics turned it into 'I Go Without Clothes.' Her voice was delightful, if not quite arena-quality, and her lilting Philippine accent sounded much better to me than Billy Joel's voice ever did.

Call me a nudist, call me a perv

Ask how I manage to work up the nerve

I like the feeling of sun on my skin

I like to air out my clit in the wind

Cold winter weather is my biggest fear

I wish that I could be naked all year

Someday I think that I will

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

There ain't a part of me that's left unexposed

And if I stand, or I fall

I'm wearing nothing at all

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

Back in the garden, working the land

If you see me you'll see no farmer's tan

Sex on the nude beach, coming in waves

That's how I want to spend hot summer days

Fancy new blouse and nice skirt may look cute

But I feel best in my old birthday suit

Nothing fits quite like myself

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

There ain't a part of me that's left unexposed

If it's in front or behind

It's no place the sun doesn't shine

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

Bask in the sunshine, dance in the rain

Feeling the breeze on my skin

Each time I do it I can't wait to do it again

Freeing my body has unchained my soul

Loving the me that it shows

It's crazy as fuck but it helps keep me sane

That's why I go without clothes!

And if I stand, or I fall

I'm wearing nothing at all

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

You know I don't know why I go without clothes

There ain't a part of me that's left unexposed

If it's in front or behind

It's no place the sun doesn't shine

Darlin' I don't know why I go without clothes

I don't know why, I don't know why

Yes I know why, Yes I know why...

I don't wear clothes

I don't like clothes.

I loved it. Apparently the rest of us did to. Jo and Joe already knew it, Mimi had come up with it years before in San Diego, and it was her naked karaoke staple. It was one I wanted to learn.

Megan had not taken her hand off my cock the entire time, and I was as rock-hard as she wanted me to be. It was our time to shine. We moved to the stage area, and she grabbed a couch pillow for me to lie on. We were parallel to the audience. A soon as I was on my back, she was on my cock. I couldn't believe how wet she was. I felt her trembling -- even her vaginal walls were squirming around my fully inserted shaft.

"I've loved this song ever since I was a little girl," she spoke to the audience. "I never thought I'd be singing it like this, but I think this is how I'll sing it from here until forever." I couldn't say I'd object to being her musical prop if she did.

Her hips were moving, her cunt was squeezing, the gentle introductory music was caressing us, and she was looking into my eyes.

"When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?"

I suddenly realized that I was going to have no trouble at all ejaculating into her whenever she was ready. The sexual intensity in her eyes, in her pussy, in her voice, and even in the words of the song were unexpected. I was already lost.

"'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it"

There was passion and conviction in her singing. She was now humping me vigorously, yet there was no quaver, no catch, no interruption in her voice. She seemed possessed, and for that moment, I actually believed in the Goddess. Then the line began where I knew my cue was coming. I released the clinch that kept my semen locked within me, and immediately started feeling the boiling sensation.

"And in the end you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not

And who I am______"

And then I was cumming, my hips surging, my cock squirting, my tongue lolling out of my mouth. Megan was orgasming as well, at least it felt that way from her movements, and from my limited view of her face through my own climax-glazed eyes. Yet her voice stayed strong and smooth, and she held that long note like a pro. Only when the note ended and she emitted a couple of deep gasps and choking sounds, and her shoulders slumped just a little, was her passionate paroxysm revealed to the others. She managed another slow verse, and then both of us breathing heavily, she struggled through the last lines.

"I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up"

My semen and her outflow were both dribbling down my cock. I stayed half hard and fully inside her, there was no way I could will my cock to leave that beautiful soaked nest of rapture. She bent down and kissed me long, and I noticed her tears dripping onto my face, and mingling with my own. It was as powerful a moment as I'd ever felt. Yes, if she wanted to sing while she fucked me, I couldn't think of a greater honor. She stood and half-turned to the audience, her feet still straddling my hips. As she bowed to the applause, a couple more drops of white effluent fell splat onto my crotch and my belly. They felt good.

She stepped into the crowd, surrounded and immersed in hugs and loving acknowledgment. Joanne, Tethys, and Rena were all in tears. Phoebe was stammering out the blessings of the Goddess.

Sonia stood erect before her and caught her eye. "Damn, girl, after tonight I think I know who of all of us here is the true artist!"

Karaoke was over. Nobody could top that, or wanted to follow it. I stood up and leaned against the wall, still a little shaky on my knees, as my cock slowly sagged and relaxed. Tethys was there in moments. She knelt in front of me, eagerly licking and sucking up all the residue that she could find. Then she stood and kissed me. "You were beautiful!" she breathed. "I've never seen a sexual act that moved me as much as you two just did. I'm in love with both of you. When you recover, though, I'm going to want whatever else you can contribute, ok? Don't fuck anybody else tonight except me."

I didn't expect that to be a problem, since I wasn't going to recover very quickly anyway.

Mimi came to pay her respects, and her love seemed heartfelt. She smiled at Tethys and I, as she reminded us "Sex is sacred. When we fuck we share the blessings of beauty and joy and love. Orgasms are acts of worship."

The feeling seemed to have permeated the entire household. I sprawled on the couch to recover my energy while Tethys, Mimi, and the clothed parents disappeared into the kitchen. I wasn't prepared for what I saw a few minutes later. There were no clothed parents. Rena appeared, as naked as the rest of us, and ran to Megan, enveloping her in a laughing, sobbing hug. Phoebe and Herakles emerged behind her, in the same state. Hera squealed excitedly and pounced on them with grateful affection. No, they wouldn't win any beauty prizes. They weren't hard-bodied, they weren't slender, they weren't evenly tanned or smooth-skinned. But they were wonderful to see regardless. I suddenly saw The Tribe the way Tethys had always envisioned it, a gathering of loving, affectionate, erotic people, joined by their joy in experiencing one another. It was poetic.