All Comments on 'My Slut and a BDSM Party Ch. 01'

by Tosshhh_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Proofread!

I started to read this, but soon was overwhelmed with the amount of run on sentences and improper grammar. *Hint* Please learn the proper use of an 's to show possession. I don't mean to be rude, just disappointed.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_about 5 years agoAuthor
Grammer

Yes you're right grammer has never been my strong suit struggling to find a good editor thank you for the feedback

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Fun and Sexy!

Really Enjoyed the Interaction Between slut and ALL the other sluts! Fun and Enjoyable! Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Your male character comes across as a massive arsehole, crass, vulgar, trying for a shock factor and failing miserably, I honestly didn’t think it was possible to over use the word ‘slut’ in a story but you did it. Do you even know what BDSM actually is? I enjoy BDSM and I enjoy BDSM stories but for me yours fell flat.

Most reputable clubs and Dom’s would have issues with someone using and degrading somebody else’s sub without asking permission.

“I elected not to wear briefs to show off my most prized possession” .....seriously?? Any Dom with half a clue would count their sub(s) as their most prized possession. I couldn’t take any of it seriously after that.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous