My Slut and a BDSM Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
349 Followers

The couple parted the man went to my sluts front. The girl came to my side I leaned back a little to make space for her against me. The girl began grinding against me with her hands around my neck. To call it grinding might be unfair she was essentially humping my leg. I glanced over at my slut, The man had both her tits out and was sucking on one as my cock was buried in her pussy. My slut had a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

The girl to my left traced one hand down my body to the top of my cock she spread her fingers so they were around my cock between mine and my sluts bodies. Her palm was against my abs her knuckles were against my sluts ass. I reached around the girl and stuck my hand up her dress and felt her pussy, it was dripping juice down her leg. I plunged three fingers into her which was met with her backing against my hand desperately. Just then the bass dropped again.

I had given up on any effort to tease my slut and fucked her with abandon on the crowded dance floor. The girl humping my leg bounced against my hand longing for deeper penetration. The four of us had lost ourselves in the moment but had yet to attract more than the occasional glance on this elbow to elbow dance floor. I cared about nothing but the friction of my cock against the inner walls of my sluts cunt. As the music slowed again we resumed our seemingly casual dancing my cock still in my slaves cunt and my fingers up this girls pussy.

The girl grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand up to her face she formed my hand into a point with the tips of all my fingers touching. She then pulled my hand to her mouth and started sucking on my hand. Knowing the bass was going to drop any second she spun around and brought my hand still in that form back to her vagina. Her ass was now pressed to my hip. She tried desperately to stuff my hand up her gushing tan pussy.

The man had his cock out now and was up against my slut sucking on her neck. My sluts hands caressed the mans above average sized dick. Finally the bass dropped "carpe diem" sounded in my mind. I pounded into my whore far less discreetly than I had attempted until now. The girl on my left bounced against my hand failing to suck me in. She bounced desperately to the beat until finally lift off. I buried my whole fist into this girls vagina. The girls eyes closed and frantically she bounced on my fist wildly to the beat.

My slut was in all earnest trying to fuck herself to orgasm before the music slowed again. The music then slowed but my slut did not. Like a shameless wonton slut she feverishly bounced against my cock head to hilt right through the quietest part of the song. Her moaning filled the room this cum drunk whore on my cock attracted every eye in the room with her cock crazed mews. My slut lowered her head and sucked the mans cock. A crowd drew around us as my slut impaled herself faster than the beat of the song on both cocks.

During this the man in front of her ejaculated all over my sluts tits chin and dress. The girl to my left continued to bounce on my fist her cum leaking down my arm. It was a feast for the eyes, these two sluts one bouncing on my cock the other my fist both now bent over moaning in front of me. The man on the other end beating his cock desperately trying to regain strength and get back in the fight.

The two needy girls each choked out orgasms on my appendages. The scene was all too much for me my balls ached and right as the song changed. I pulled my fist out of the girl with a pop. I tore my cock out of my sluts cunt and stroked my aching fuck meat. Plumes of hot ball batter sprayed both girls asses. Glob after glob I alternated pumping onto each rosy cheek before me. Three, four, five heavy globs splattered against flesh.

Both sluts looked back at me as they each kissed the other mans cock and each other. Rope after rope of cum splashed the girls coating there asses with the weeks worth of cum I'd saved for just such occasion. The crowd around cheered and applauded these whores efforts. My slut was bobbing her mouth up and down the other mans cock when I awoke her from her cum drunk trance by calling her name.

"Slut , Here slut, you still in there? Or did I fuck what's left of your brain out of you skull, Come on now were going to get you cleaned up, You're nothing but a filthy whore." My snide scolding was met by snickers from the growing crowd. My slut reluctantly pulled her face off the mans cock with a pop.

"Yes daddy anything for you" she smiled dazed with lust. She leaned into me covered in both our cum, Her dress around her waist, She looked like a well used porn star. The other girl leaned into me kissed me passionately then turned to my slut and kissed her.

Some of the men around us had there cocks out watching us beating madly. "Get on your knees sluts" the other man scolded the girls. He had evidently regained some strength in his cock. My slut as well as the other girl turned towards the man.

"Can I say goodbye to his cock daddy?" Alissa asked me shyly perhaps expecting me to be mad. I gave her a nod of approval and both women dropped to their knees the girl swallowed his cock as my slut sucked his balls. My slut pulled her face away and started pushing the other sluts face up and down his shaft urging the girl on.

"You can do better than that whore, You stupid slut choke on his cock." My slut yelled at the other girl in an effort to get the crowd involved in the scene. My slut stood up wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deep. We found the bathroom again and for the second time tonight entered the bathroom to wipe cum off her dress, tits and ass. She exited the bathroom handing me her makeup she was her beautiful self once again. This time her hair down elegantly. It was fortunate that the sequins wiped clean easy enough because she was going to get painted in cum again within no time.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
349 Followers
12