My Ultra Smooth Lover

Story Info
Panty man meets similar but smooth as silk.
3.7k words
4.52
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

I can't remember how long I've loved women's panties, but I can't remember not loving them. My wife tolerates it on the surface, but I know she gets a thrill as well when I order something new through the mail, and wear them to bed, rubbing them onto her pussy. Sometimes I think she would really like a woman - she protests too much!

OK, I admit I've always been a bit sad - I've had many gay fantasies and never made any real moves to fulfil them. Last year was a bit different, however, and changed my life.

I was scrolling through one of the panties web sites, enjoying the pics of bulging cocks and balls, beneath the sensuous lace and silk of amazing panties. Sometimes it's the contrast of really girly stuff with a guy's hard, hairy, body which turns me on, but sometimes a soft guy, who is absolutely bursting out of his nylon seethrough stuff, has my cock hard in seconds.

Most guys on these sites love the thrill of exposing themselves on the net, so I was intrigued by one guy's entry, under the name 'shyboy', which had no pic. I opened it up and he described himself in eloquent detail. He loved anything really soft to the touch, but also the firm contours of men and women. He was into art and music and frequently went to concerts and galleries, all things that appealed to me, but it seemed that he had never been in a relationship, and that was sad.

I noticed that he lived in the same area as myself and something about the way he wrote made me want to find out more. I didn't usually do this, but I paid the premium so that I could contact him, and fired off an email with a pic of me, from shoulders down, sitting with a satin top and lace panties.

I asked him for a name to use, and told himself a bit about me. I also asked for a pic, if he had one, and said that I often went to the city art gallery in my lunch hour. I suggested we could meet there if he was interested. I used my own name, Mark.

The next day my phone dinged to tell me there was mail. It was from my 'shyboy'. "Hi Mark," he opened. "My name's Darren. I don't have many pics, but I've attached one from a few months ago, of me in my garden."

I stared at the pic and was certainly surprised. It showed a young man sitting cross legged under a tree on his own. He was wearing a very loose fitting shirt, a bit like the things artists wear, and floppy trousers. He also had a wide brimmed hat on, so his face was in shade, but I could see he was smiling. There was nothing to show that this guy was into panties at all, but, interestingly, his wrist was resting on his lap, and I thought I could make out some other material just showing underneath his cuff.

He said he would be quite interested in meeting, maybe after we had exchanged a few more emails. We agreed to text so that we could speed up the chat.

I sent one straight away, "Hi Darren, I like your garden. Looks like a good place to chill out! Have you been in this site for a while?"

He texted back "Yeah its great in summer. I haven't been on it for too long but its pretty good. I loved you in your satin. I haven't got much lingerie, unfortunately as I have to be careful what I wear. Anything not from natural materials tends to bring me out in a rash!"

"Oh that's too bad," I said, "Still I suppose there's quite a lot in cotton and silk. I'd love to see you in panties if you could send me a pic."

"OK" he texted, and almost immediately an email arrived with a pic. He was lying on his bed in pink silk. He was amazing. His skin was pure white, like a woman, with pink lipstick and a blond wig.

"Wow, Darren," I replied, "you're very beautiful. You certainly hide your light!"

"Mmh yes, its just that I don't just want sex from a guy! But I like you Mark and would like to meet you."

Pretty soon we agreed to meet up one lunch hour at the art gallery. I took more care than usual with my appearance and put some expensive scent on. As I approached the gallery I saw Darren. He was leaning against a pillar looking very casual, again with loose clothing, but this time without a hat. His hair was blond and long without being shoulder length. I walked up and offered my hand, but he raised up a hand to stop me.

"Hi Mark," he said. "I'm sorry, but as I told you, I have to be very careful with my skin. Even if you've recently washed your hands with the wrong type of soap, it can affect me. Having said that, it doesn't seem to affect my face!" So saying, he hugged me and kissed my cheek. I returned his kiss and we stood smiling at each other for a few minutes.

He suggested we spend a while in the gallery and then have a coffee. I agreed and we soon found that we shared a similar taste in art, not ruling anything out.

Over coffee we learned quite a lot about each other, not least about our taste in lingerie. He asked me if I could send him more pics of myself in panties and I said I would, but also said that we should meet and show each other ourselves in our outfits. He agreed, and invited me to his place the following week.

Darren lived alone in what had been his parents' house in the suburbs. They had passed away some years ago, and I had the impression that he had lived quite a lonely life since then.

I had told him that I was married, and he didn't seem to mind, so long as our friendship didn't hurt my wife. I told him I would tell her when the time was right. In the meantime, I packed my sexiest lingerie, and went to his place on Saturday morning.

He opened the door, and I was slightly surprised to see that he was once again dressed in the same casual gear that I had seen him in already.

He invited me into the living room, which was tastefully decorated, and had a huge cream leather suite. We sat on the sofa and he brought a small table, two glasses and a bottle of good white wine. "I hope you like this," he said. "I don't drink very often, but I like this."

I sipped mine and agreed it was nice. He leaned back on the sofa, clearly thinking about what he was going to say. "Mark," he began,"I don't think you will have met anybody quite like me before, so I need to explain a few things. You already know that I have a problem wearing certain materials. I also have a related condition. I don't have a hair on my body."

He waited til this had sunk in, and I could see that he was assessing my reaction. Its fair to say I was a little stuck for words. "But your hair?" I said, pointing at his head.

"Ah, that," he went on. "Good isn't it?" He reached up and removed his wig.

"Wow," I said stupidly, "that is good." I looked at his head and thought it seemed quite nice and shiny.

He went on, pulling his sleeve up to show me a white hairless arm, completely smooth, "See, nothing"

I put my hand on his arm. It was smooth and warm. "That's nice," I said, "Can I see all of you?"

He stood up and began to take his shirt off. He was quite slender and his pale skin made his lips appear pinker than they were. I looked on, interested, but also more and more attracted to him. He had been wearing a see through chemise underneath his shirt, to protect his skin, and when he removed his trousers there was similar underwear covering his completely hairless cock and balls. "Would you like to see me?" I asked.

He said yes and I undressed for him. I stood in front of him, both of us naked and now very aroused. "You're very beautiful Mark," he said.

"You are too," I said, taking his hand and bringing him closer. We kissed, very softly, and I felt his amazing body against me. "Darren, I love your body," I whispered. "Millions of guys spend a fortune trying to get as smooth as you! Why don't we try out our panties now?"

Darren seemed to relax now and told me to use the guest room while he changed in the bedroom. I put on my sexy black basque with the sexiest nylon panties, and went back to the living room.

It was a good twenty minutes before Darren returned. He was in a gorgeous pink bra and panties with a long blond wig. He had even made the time to put red varnish on his finger and toe nails. And his scent! Wow, his scent was out of this world!

I walked towards him and he met me half-way. We clinched with each other, kissing deeply. I ran my hands around his beautiful back then down into his panties. The smoothness of his cock and balls was something I had thought was impossible! I slid my right hand around him and down deep into his crack. Again there was not one hair! I was in heaven. I had only expected a thrill, I suppose, but Darren was superb. I held him tight to me, and whispered in his ear, "I want you naked again, Darren. Can we make love? "

Darren pulled off his bra and panties and laid his wig to one side. We went to his bed and found each other. I wrapped him in my arms and kissed him, his legs, like marble, entwined with mine, his massive erection on mine. I ran my hands from his feet, up every inch of his legs, round his wonderful balls and then up the valley of his back and under his creamy arms.

My cock wanted to be in him but I was just in heaven with his amazing body. I whispered to him, "Please, Darren, I need you to suck me."

He smiled and stood up,gazing down at me, then reached down to part my legs. Kneeling slowly he took my cock and licked me up and down. "Mark you're so big," he gasped, "I don't know if I can take you all the way, but I want to eat you, mmmh". He pulled my foreskin down and took my helmet into his mouth, squeezing me, and running his tongue around me until I begged him to suck me far down into him.

"Mmmh, Darren, I want to cum into you. Is that Ok? I need you so much"

He whispered yes, gently, to me, then sucked hard as he caressed my balls and stretched them backwards from my cock. I had to let go my load, as my body writhed up and down.

He swallowed, and licked his lips. As I withdrew my cock, he kept on licking and pulled me into his mouth again, until I had let every drip out. He pulled himself up onto me again, and we kissed deeply as his flawless body moved sensuously on me, his cock now jabbing me desperately.

I turned him onto his back and lifted his naked balls as I went down and took his beautiful sword into my mouth. He tasted sublime, as his precum glistened while I licked and licked again. The moment that his cock tip touched the roof of my mouth I could feel my own cock alive once again. I felt his beautiful balls, so soft and smooth, then stroked his anus ring with my finger. When I pushed into his anus he released all his cum into my mouth with a loud gasp.

I took his cum as well as I could, but there was too much to swallow at once, and I had to let some run on to his groin. I spread it over his creamy skin and continued to suck him. He tasted just so good!

After a moment I lay beside him and we held each other again. "Darren," I said. "I wanted to make love with you completely, but I've never made love to a man, and I want to prepare myself more for you. I'd like to meet again next week, if you agree."

"Yes Mark, I feel the same. I want it to be special. Today was amazing, but I want it to be out of this world!"

It was difficult to control my emotions that evening. I had told my wife, Janice, that I was meeting a friend from work for a few drinks but I wasn't sure whether the effect that Darren had in me was showing as I spoke to her. Next morning, after I had taken my shower, I looked at my body in the mirror and thought of Darren. I was so excited by his smooth body. I wanted to make mine as close to his as I could, without Janice noticing.

Now and again I had shaved my body for sex, and she didn't mind. In fact, she loved it when I shaved my cock and balls, so we could feel each other better.

I decided to visit a beauty salon and get most of my body waxed, including my cock, balls and arse. I would skip the lower arms and legs as they could be a bit of a giveaway to Janice, but I thought that our bodies would feel fantastic against each other.

I texted Darren after I'd had my 'smoothing' and arranged to visit him again in a couple of days. He sent me back a pic of himself in full black negligee in high heels and a brunette wig. He was wearing green eyeshadow and a lilac lipgloss. My cock was straining in my chinos but the next photo nearly made me cum. He had used a tripod, and stood in the half light by the window. He was completely naked, and without a wig. He had oiled himself, and only a fraction of his penis was showing, as he was turned away from the camera, but oh Jesus, I wanted to fuck him so much.

I texted to tell him. He came right back "I thought you'd like it, and yes, I want you to, very much."

"Oh that's so good. I can't wait to see you, but although I loved your negligee, I wonder if we can just be together in plain nylon type panties, this time. I just want your beautiful body. I'll see you thursday then."

On Thursday lunch time I headed over to Darren's. He waved to me as I approached the door. When he opened the door he was wearing a bathrobe, untied, and I could see his bulging panties inside, awaiting my touch. He leaned forward and I caught him around the neck with my left hand, while feeling his cock with my right.

I could feel his cock swelling in my hand, and pulled it towards me, as I put my tongue deeper into his mouth. He shut the door behind me, and loosened my belt. I let my chinos fall to the floor and he grabbed my panties, pulling them down quickly. Suddenly he was looking at me, smiling. "What's this Mark, I thought only I could get this soft."

I replied, "I wanted you to get the same thrill that I do from your body."

I let my jacket fall off, and also my shirt. My body was almost as smooth as his, and he led me slowly to bed.

I had put some pink microfibre panties on, which clung tightly across my cock. Darren was stroking me, and whispering that he wanted me to fuck him gently. He was wearing red panties so thin you could probably read through them. There was a wet patch on them where his precum was oozing from his cock.

"I want to be sexy for you," he whispered, taking my fingers and sucking them. I was really turned on. I felt his soft panties, and kissed him. I whispered, "I really want you. Will you let me come into you?"

"Mmmh yes Mark, it'll be amazing and hot! Would you like to take my panties off?"

I slid the ever wetter panties off, and licked his glistening cock, while once again caressing his god like smooth body all over. He pulled my panties off and licked my neck, sticking his tongue into my ear.

I turned him onto his front and smacked him on his perfect buttocks. "Ooh Mark I didn't mean to be naughty but I like it when you smack me!"

I bent down and began to lick around his hole. He wriggled, and moaned gently as I put my tongue into him. "Please Mark, put your beautiful fingers inside me." he whispered.

I did this and he pushed his arse back so that I went further in. I couldn't resist him. I reached for a tube of gel, on the pillow, and lubricated him quickly, at the same time as I began to mount him.

"Please Mark, please go all the way into me. I want you to feel me deeply."

My cock was throbbing with excitement and as I pushed. I could feel Darren pull me in, as he moved his hips up and down. I gasped loudly, "Jesus Darren you're so beautiful!"

"Mmmh yes, Mark, you can fuck me harder now - go on. Fuck me!"

I rammed my cock all the way in now. He screamed, but I kept on going. He was moving with me and screaming "Yes, Yes, fuck me - oh its so good!"

One more really hard thrust, and I came in his beautiful hole, then fell off to one side. We lay for quite a long time. I was gazing at his wonderful hairless torso and balls, gently stroking him. He leaned over me and kissed me passionately. "I didn't ever believe that could be so good Mark. That was my first time, and I don't want us to end."

"Me neither," I whispered. "Will you do it to me now. I'm so looking forward to you!"

He kissed me and licked my lips moving his hand down my back, then up and down my crack. "Uhu mmh yes, I want you very much"

He pushed my legs over my head, and immediately ran his tongue around my rim and into me. I moaned in exquisite anticipation as I could see him wanking his cock til it was enormous. I was a bit scared, in case it would be too much for me, but Darren eased his forefinger into me and slowly pushed further in. I could feel my anal ring grasp him, although he had used some gel. He pushed a little more and gradually I began to relax and let him in. He was so big. At first I thought that he could only go in a little way, but he added more gel and continued making small thrusts. These felt so good, then suddenly he pushed a little harder, and I could feel he was right inside me. Oh God, I wondered if he was stuck, but he began to move slowly in and out of me. I reached down him and felt his gorgeous balls smacking against my arse. I really didn't want him to stop. He was getting faster now and panting hard as he neared his climax.

I cried out "Don't stop please please keep fucking me please!"

Suddenly he withdrew and walked across to his dressing table. I thought he was stopping, and I couldn't believe it, but he came back wearing a cock ring and mounted me again. This time he could cum, but continue to fuck me for as long as we wanted.

I was so ecstatic as his huge cock continued to drive in and up me. He whispered to me and asked if I wanted to turn over. I agreed, not completely understanding what he meant, but I sat up and he put me on my back but with a pillow under my arse. He began to stroke my hair and kissed me as he then slid his cock between my legs, and once more into my gaping hole.

I thought that this must be a bit like being a woman, and I just wanted to submit to whatever he wanted to do to me. We kissed so deeply as he slid in and out, and I pulled him harder into me. "Darren you're so exciting we must do this all the time. Would you like to do anything else to me darling?"

He licked me on my face and neck, and reached down to pull my cock. "Mmmh maybe there is just one thing. Would you like it if I tied you up and smacked you a little?"

The thought of him doing what he wanted with me was just too much. I came in a rush between our heaving torsos, gasping "Oh god yes mmmmh I would. I really would."

As I was leaving that afternoon, I kissed Darren and promised him that next time I would make it even better for him. "I know you will Mark, and I will for you." he whispered and pressed his wet panties into my hand. "Here, darling, a little present and reminder of me til we meet again."

"I'll wear these everyday for you - and send you a pic!"

I walked quickly out the door before my cock was back to fully erect!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers