All Comments on 'My Voyage of Submission Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap......another great chapter.....i felt so bad for Beth being punished the way she was and for so long. Sex denial was hard on her but for me it was better than any corporal punishment. I know Beth says its part of her submissiveness but it still bothers me on a personal level. I loved the little bratty Beth when she manipulated Joshua a bit so she could finally have sex with him.

On a personal note I think after reading Beth's story for so long I may have formed a unhealthy attachment to a fictional character. Lol

Now to the nuts and bolts.....Hurrah for Edgar and Joshua.....It felt like a real action/adventure story with the preparation, training and unfolding of the plans to get back the kidnapped girl. 10 out of 10. Absolutely loved it. It was fantastic how they laid out there plans to the navy captain and how proud Joshua was of his crew, especially referring to them all as family.

It was a long chapter but I can't wait for the next.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Love, love love! And in the meantime the suspense is killing me. Singularly beautiful and exciting.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago
5☆s again

This chapter needs more stars 🌟

Action, adventure, and orgasms denial, what a combination.

All I can add to the previous comments is "Please post the next chapter soon 🙏"

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your erotic aspects are always great; but, it was so reassuring to read the pistol training in such a realistic manner. Well done and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Now a thriller ln Manila.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories! Another well deserved 5 ⭐️

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thors_Fist,

Holy cow, what excitement, what drama, what anticipation! I'll be bouncing in my seat impatiently waiting for Chapter 10 just to find out what happens next. Great work, please keep it coming!

cyberphotocyberphotoalmost 3 years ago

I still don't agree with how Joshua is treating Beth, for someone he says he loves and could not see his life without her for the rest of his life. I think it still very wrong for Joshua to punish Beth so extremely for what happened since he wanted her to go there and told her to go there because he wanted it to happen as a wish on the bucket list. So Beth should have just been able to tell him how it all went and what she learned instead of submitted into a long extended punishment. Also, Francesca and Belle being punished again for a long extended punishment also for also being told to go there because Joshua wanted them to go, and also Belle is Francesca submissive so shouldn't she have some say in her punishment even thru Joshua is Francesca Master. Plus I thought Beth had the right to say no and talk to Joshua about anything instead of just being submitted into punishment without at least talking about it with him, I understand she is Joshua submissive but he treating her like he owns her and she is his property and not the person he loves or what a loving caring master would do. Yes, I understand she broke a rule and she got to ask him about permission before they left but shouldn't Joshua brought it up before sending them on their way to that club. Plus once they left the ship how would any of them asked for permission since they were sent there with no master for the night.

It was just a mistake and miscommunication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to see what happens next

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

The more I read this story, the more I realize that Joshua does not respect, let alone love, Beth. How can he so sadistically punish Beth for following his orders at the brothel. She only went because he asked her, along with her two sister slaves, to go. Her punishment proves that he is basically a borderling sadist. I hope things change soon, for this is getting old.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Excitement for action rises, hope it's not going to be a damp squib. I still don't know how Beth was silly or stupid enough not to ask permission from Joshua although it does make a good instalment as she and the others suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the handguns were all .40 caliber Colts - when did Joshua switch to 9mm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ooops! I meant Smith & Wesson, not Colt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beth could have safe-worded out of the punishment, plus she won a punishment reprieve a few chapters ago (spotting man overboard). So she's voluntarily accepting the punishment, while still (privately) bitching about it. Is it only me that sometimes does things which need doing, while bitching about having to do them? Joshua and Beth are in a D/s relationship - these things happen, she's a volunteer for fuck's sake!!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Adventure and intrigue is coming. I just can't wait. I may just keep reading through the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous