My Whipping Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy asked if she could be excused to use the bathroom first.

"What do you have to do there?" Lynn asked in a harsh tone.

"Miss Lynn," Sandy now spoke hesitantly, "I have to weewee and make a plop-plop."

I was heartened by how Lynn had trained her submissive to use both of those childish terms. I hadn't heard anyone say plop-plop since whenever.

Lynn pointed to a pink plastic potty we had placed in the living room. "You will use that potty now to do your business," she said dismissively to Sandy.

Sandy blushed deeply at what she now knew would happen. She stood and walked over to the child's potty, carefully pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties to her knees. We all could see her dark pubic hair and the front of her split as she sat on the potty. She let out a stream of pee that we all heard hit the plastic potty bowl. Her face had turned red as she peed with everyone watching her.

Now, as she prepared to make her doody, she let out some loud farts that made her cringe with shame and Lynn and I grin to each other. Then we heard her excrete into the potty with some plop sounds that made the term she was required to use seem wildly appropriate.

"Are you finished?" Lynn asked sternly.

"Yes, Miss Lynn," Sandy abjectly answered.

Lynn handed her a toilet roll which Sandy used to wipe from her front to her rear. Lynn demanded that she show her the toilet paper.

We all could see the large brown smears and yellow stains.

"Wipe again," Lynn ordered. "You're obviously still dirty."

Sandy took some more toilet paper and carefully wiped herself properly. After Lynn inspected the paper again, she was told to walk over to the wooden chair set in the middle of the room and bend over it, grasping the wood bars under the seat.

We watched as Sandy placed herself over the back of the chair, her large bottom sticking out and her cheeks far enough apart that we saw not only her anus but the bulging vulval split between her legs.

I picked up my small whip, walked over to stand behind Sandy, and began applying the whip to her bottom. The snaps of the whip made noise and red splotches appeared on her behind. She was crying now, and I told her to spread her legs farther. Now she quaked with fear for she knew what was coming.

I placed the whip a few inches below her split and just flicked up into her vulva. She screamed as even the light stroke obviously pained her and more, embarrassed her. When Lynn punishes me that way, I of course remember my mother's cruel whipping but also the pain when the whip tail hits my cunt.

Sandy was now almost hysterical. "Please, Miss Susan, not there again!"

"You'll get as many as Susan decides you need, naughty Sandy," Lynn interjected.

I knew now that I had to give her a couple more, but I snapped the whip up lightly.

Sandy groaned but obviously appreciated my consideration for her.

Then Lynn told her she could pull up her panties, let down her skirt, and "be a good girl from now on."

Thoroughly chastened, Sandy sat down, but a part of her had been turned on by the entire shaming experience.

Lynn whispered to me that she was going to take Sandy back to her sub's room to console her. After she and Sandy left, I asked Kathy if she was ready to be disciplined.

"Yes, Miss Susan, I know I've been naughty," she said calmly.

I told her to stand and remove her skirt and panties entirely. She did a double take at my decreeing nudity below the waist but complied with my order.

I had her lay across my lap and I spread her legs and cheeks. I pushed my finger into her vaginal opening and felt that she was wet. Then I inserted it into her little anal opening and pressed it in. She farted and I asked if she needed to make a doody.

She said she didn't, but I took out a red glycerin suppository and pushed it into her bottom with my finger.

Then I began to spank her hard. It was an intense but relatively short spanking, but she was in tears.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, Kathy, but you've been a naughty girl," I told her.

"Yes, Miss Susan, I have been naughty," Kathy responded.

"I'm afraid I will have to whip you now," I continued.

Kathy began to cry and I almost relented. Then I remembered when my mother had invited her to whip me on that awful day.

"Bend over the chair," I ordered.

She quickly complied. I was staring at her small bottom, reddened by my spanking her.

She grasped the chair seat, and I picked up the small whip. I gave her seven strokes on her bottom that must have stung because she moved around and yelled.

Then I snapped a stroke between her legs and up onto her vulva. She bellowed in pain. I decided that that one stroke was enough.

"I think we'll leave it at that, Kathy," I said. "I feel like you will behave better from now on."

"Thank you, Miss Susan," she said gratefully. "I do need to use the toilet now."

"You'll use the potty," I responded coldly.

"Oh..." she said. "But...that has Sandy's poo in it."

"Now it will have yours too," I added. "Unless you want me to resume whipping you?"

"No," she cried as she sat down on the low potty. She farted and then I heard her push out a long turd. I told her she could wipe herself. I could see that she was very embarrassed because I had not made her use a potty or defecate in front of me for a good while.

She asked me if she should empty the potty. I told her that that was an excellent idea and that she could put her panties and skirt back on.

She walked off carrying the potty and I went to my bedroom, exhausted from the proceedings.

Soon, Lynn came into my room where I was resting and crawled onto my bed next to me. She lovingly unbuttoned my blouse and removed it and then unzipped my skirt and took that off. She also took her own blouse and skirt off. Then she pulled her little panties down and off and took mine off too.

"Susan, please unhook your bra," she asked, as she unhooked and removed her little training bra.

Then we cuddled together and pressed our breasts into one another. It felt good being close with her. I really love her. She slid her index finger into my pussy. That felt good and she observed, "I hope this pussy has been behaving itself."

I laughed and placed my finger into her tight opening. "I still don't see how you have trouble with bigger tampons when you took Dennis's sizeable cock into your little hole."

"Somehow the feeling of your brother fucking me like he did got my juices flowing," Lynn replied. "Why don't you put the harness on and give me a good fucking, too?"

I strapped on the harness, and it had the big purple cock. I lubed the cock and got between Lynn's legs and pressed it into her tight little cunt.

"Oh, Suzie, that feels soooo good," Lynn gushed. I fucked her with a lot of love accompanying the piston-like thrusting of the dildo, until she came.

I withdrew the dildo from her tight pussy and unstrapped the harness from my waist.

Lynn immediately crawled between my legs and began licking my split. It felt really good. I told her I loved what she was doing, and she then inserted her finger into my anus, this time with no poo in there. This time it felt good.

12