My Wife and Her Boyfriend!!

Story Info
My wife's boyfriend turned my wife into a sexiest woman.
2.1k words
3.52
14.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our 5th wedding anniversary and my wife was very excited about the anniversary gifts and the vacation plans. She asked me many times that we should go to Switzerland to celebrate our 5th anniversary. As she wished, I planned everything for our vacation and I didn't share anything about the plan and told her she will get to know only when we reach the airport.

It was just 5 days away from our vacation and my wife suddenly got too busy on her phone for the 10 days. I asked her what's going on and she replied that her friends are planning for a party for the anniversary. I said that I already booked flight tickets and hotels, so I asked her to request her friends to postpone the party. It looks like she convinced her friends to postpone the party but she seems to be dull. I knew the reason for her mood off.

A few days before that, I contacted her ex boyfriend. He and my wife were in a relationship for 2 years before our marriage. My wife described her boyfriend's heroic fuckessions(fucking sessions) with her during our honeymood after marrige. He is blessed with a thick and long cock that looks like a fully grown fat cucumber. As per the stats my wife shared with me proudly, he fucked my wife close to 300 times in that 2 years which literally gaped my wife's pussy and he transformed my wife tits from lemons to melons. That's the main reason, I named my username "wifewithvalley - wife with a gigantic pussy and massive tits".

I met my wife 7 years before our marriage in my office, which is way before she got into a relationship with her boyfriend. She used to be average built with small tits. Though I liked her then with the way she talks and her personality, I couldn't express that to her. She had always been a good friend. However, I never knew about her relationship with her boyfriend till she broke up with him. I knew him as well from the office but never got to meet him and talk to him much.

In those 2 years, as I said, she transformed from an average build to the sexiest woman in the team with wide ass and big round tits. Everyone is so desperate to take her on a date. I didn't know then that the sculptor behind this sculpture(my wife) is her boyfriend. I thought it was just the age that turned her into a beautiful woman. I was so obsessed with her beauty and I somehow gathered courage and expressed my desperation towards her and the idea of marrying her with the tiniest confidence that she had been my close friend till then.

She didn't reject my proposal but she was happy that I had feelings for her. It might be the case that she and her boyfriend were going through a rough patch in their relationship during that period. I asked her out one day for dinner. She initially resisted saying that she had other plans but she finally showed up. Her boyfriend got to know that we were meeting frequently. He was pissed off and he decided to piss me off. He shared a video clip from one of their fuckessions over an email. I was shocked to see that(though I enjoyed seeing her fucked) and kept that with me for a few days and continued to meet her. He shared one more video of them. I found out that the 2nd video was recorded recently by looking at her hair cut and the hair dye. In that video, he fucked her in doggy position and kept stretching her pussy wide open as if he did that intentionally to make me upset(the fact was I enjoyed 2nd video more than the 1st one and I was about to ask him to share more). By the way, as it was going on I understood that their relationship would die very soon.

However, I felt bad for her as I started thinking like what if he shared these videos with other people in the team and office. I decided to share this with my wife so that she will keep an end to this nonsense and their relationship. I explained to her what happened so far and gave her confidence to deal with that situation. She confronted him and asked him to delete the videos he recorded so far and requested him to stay away if he had any respect for the relationship they had till that day. After that, he stopped disturbing her and was minding his stuff. However, my wife was quite upset with what happened and she was guilty that she didn't share about that relationship with me. I consoled her and told her that it was completely fine and happy that she is out of that unstable relationship.

I didn't want her to feel awkward when she meets her boyfriend in the office. So I planned a meeting between my wife and her boyfriend. He apologized for what he had done and confessed that sharing her videos with me was the biggest mistake in his life. He pleaded with her to forgive him. My wife felt relieved after that moment. I asked my wife to give a tight hug to her boyfriend. She hugged him and gave him a gentle kiss. From then, they stayed as close friends and my wife really loved the way I drove her out of this embarrassing phase.

She finally proposed to me over a dinner date and we got married within a few months after that day. On our honeymoon to Alaska, I asked her to share about her sexual relationship with her boyfriend and what were the most exciting moments. That was when she shared about the stats of their fuckessions. Thought she had a couple of short relationships with other and fucked a few guys, she confessed that she was still obsessed with her boyfriend's cock. The phrase she used to describe her boyfriend cock to glorify was "his cock digged and drilled the deepest surfaces of her pussy". Though I was a bit jealous, I enjoyed that entire conversation a lot. She shared some of the best experiences from her fuckessions with her boyfriend in detail like how she lies on the bed or couch or kitchen basement and how her boyfriend stretched her entire body to give her the best.

Those conversations stuck in my mind and I thought some day I should invite her boyfriend to our own fuckessions. I waited a long time for the right moment to surprise her with this idea. I met her boyfriend a few days back before our vacation. He was married and he was happy. When I told him about this idea, he asked if my wife is okay with it. He was not sure as he doesn't want to look bad one more time infront of her. I assured him that I'll take care of it and patch things if something goes wrong on the trip. He finally said yes and I asked him to text my wife and talk casually and ask her out.

As I told him, he texted my wife and proposed the plan of meeting out before our anniversary. I anticipated that she wouldn't share about her boyfriend texting her talking with her, thinking that I might feel bad. After telling her boyfriend it won't be possible to meet, she finished her dinner and was relaxing on the balcony and waiting for me to go to bed so that she can call up her boyfriend and talk with him. I didn't want to spoil my plan so I went to bed and eavesdropped on what they were talking about. She mentioned to her boyfriend over the phone that she badly wanted to meet him and cherish some old memories. Her boyfriend proposed a plan that they go out for dinner and a long drive after that. She assured him that she will go with him for dinner after our vacation.

It was finally our vacation day and we headed to the airport. My wife was shocked and surprised to see her boyfriend at the airport with his luggage while we were checking in. She blushed and waved at him. After the check in, she walked to him and asked where he was headed to. He smiled and looked at me and said you should ask your husband. She suspected that I planned something exciting. She pinched and said with a big smile on her face what the fucking fantasy you planned. I pulled her close and whispered that she is going to have the best time in her life. I looked at her boyfriend and said he will join us on our vacation and stay with us throughout. I could sense that my wife was surprised beyond her fantasies and her legs started shivering slightly with excitement.

We boarded the flight and I booked the seats in such a way my wife sits between her boyfriend and me. After settling in the seats, her boyfriend and I placed our hand on her thighs and squeezed hard. She lifted her hands and tapped on our crotch and said you bloody dogs, don't make me wet before we land. We squeezed her tits, hips and thighs and kissed her whenever we got a chance in the flight. We landed in Switzerland and reached the hotel. Throughout the flight, we never left her alone. Some or the other curves of her were worked out by me and her boyfriend.

We checked into the hotel and went for a bath together. Her boyfriend took charge of her in the shower and started scooping her pussy by holding her big melons. I enjoyed the entire fuck while relaxing in the bath tub. It was a view for me, I could see her tits were held and pulled by her boyfriend and her pussy was shafted by his thick dick. After scooping and slicing her pussy for 30 mins in different positions, he came inside her and dumped a huge load of gel. While the gel was dripping from her pussy, I went to take his place and pushed by cock inside and started hitting her valley like a pussy hard by stretching her legs alternatively. After a while, I also came inside her and her boyfriend helped meanwhile by sucking her nipples which is one of her favorite sex acts. She was pleased like never before and she wasted no time by not uttering a word in the entire shower fuck.

We bathed her and helped her with a bathrobe. She slowly jumped onto the bed and lied by stretching her arms and legs and said you guys ripped off good. We both smiled and lied next to her on the bed. After having a good night's sleep, we had our breakfast and started our threesome fuckessions right after coming back. I requested her boyfriend to fuck her the way she described about some of their best fucks. He fucked her each time so hard and so passionately as if it is his last fuck with her. Throughout our 7 days vacation, I always allowed her boyfriend to fuck her first and I enjoyed fucking my tired wife with creampied pussy. We almost used every furniture in that suite room to achive all possible sex positions and fucked my wife.

After 7 memorable days, we headed home and thanked her boyfriend for joining us and spending his time with us and told him that we will look forward to more such vacations. While we parted our ways from the airport, I walked to him and whispered in his ear, I owe you for turning my wife into the sexiest woman I have seen in my life and I hope you were paid off a bit with this vacation. He laughed and said, it is my pleasure and thank you for planning this.

Since then, we met often for dinners and parties and her boyfriend used to bring his wife. Gradually, his wife and I developed interest towards each other and became good friends. In one of the parties, he mentioned that his wife is interested in joining us in our sexacations(sex vacations). This time I'm more excited as his wife has some mean tits which beat my wife. After all, he is a sculptor who can transform any woman into beautiful.

Our new journey started with our first foursome vacation. I hope I'll share about that vacation in my next story.

Thanks for reading my story!