All Comments on 'My Wife has a Girlfriend Pt. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20085 months ago

Sucking cock for my wife is so emasculating …and so erotic.

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

I love that this story evolved into the hubby sucking cock, just like he did years ago. However, please tell us more details of his gay adventures. I'd like to hear about Beth's male friend and the details of hubby & his male lover in the 2nd bedroom, while Cindy & Beth are having hot lezzie sex in the main bedroom.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

I hadn't read the Author Bio before I read the story. I should have. It explains why the man/husband in the story is such a pathetic loser. He allows his slut wife to begin and strengthen a relationship with another woman. He whines and bleats how his Cindy who has a large meaty clit and gets very wet, is getting her cunts blowen out by her "girl friend" fucking her with a giant dildo. It's ruining Cindy's cunt for her husband with his more "normal" cock... but Dumbo doesn't care! He is rapidly losing his wife to a domineering slut Beth and all he can think about is getting some cock himself. What a loser.

Even when Beth and Cindy get their pussy's pierced as a sign of unity, Dumbo does nothing! He has to hand in whatever "man card" he once possessed as he's now a gutter dweller.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

… cripes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Trash, wrong category

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Two whores share a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES