All Comments on 'My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 06'

by Baked_Alaska

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

I’m quite interested in what he does next.

StiixxStiixx7 months ago

Ok, possible cuck, hopfukly he goes postal like he should.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

love jerkn off to this

tallman441tallman4417 months ago

He is either a cuck, or he confronts them before taking her to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah. The plot thickens. This is not just about his wife stepping out on him. Now there are serious crimes being committed. I mean, the audio portion of the video alone would net wifey and her daddy a mandatory 10 year minimum sentence. Very curious to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The wife's angle is still strange... At first I thought she loved her husband but was more of a daddy's gurl in the sack. Now it seems like she doesn't care for him at all. I mean, no pushback at all. So why is she still married?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should really finish this story with husband burning both the wife and her dad by sending them to jail. Not many men would put up with the disrespect of the comments both make at cabin towards him.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw557 months ago

I think it's time to move a bit faster with this story. 6 chapters in and Chad hasn't had the upper hand yet, I hope he confronts them in the upcoming chapter with a plan of his own. Don't want to get bored, Just being honest.

SanctumOrionSanctumOrion7 months ago

This is extremely hot. You're work is amazing.

I'd love to read about Chad fucking his step-father but not in a dominant way or have dad fuck him in a dominant way.

Regardless, please keep up the amazing work!

KingKong2020KingKong20207 months ago

Fantastic please continue. I hope Chad gets to hear about his Wife and her Dad's plan to impregnate her too soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You gotta finish the series, not the niece is there they could really mess with the wife and Dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous