My Wife is a Houseplant Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of a man's love for his peace lily.
950 words
4.63
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
32 Followers

I started to panic. How was Sadie's leaf stuck to my dick? My heartbeat sped up, and I started breathing heavily. This wasn't good. I tugged backward again. My cock was still stuck. I tried to peel back the edges of the leaf. It was like I'd been glued in there. Maybe some of the cum had dried inside the leaf while I leaned against the wall. It was really stuck, though.

After a few more futile attempts at removing Sadie's leaf, I looked around the room for another solution. There. The pruning shears were sitting on the end table next to her pot. I pruned Sadie regularly to keep her leaves looking good. I bit my lower lip as I held the shears in my right hand and looked down at the leaf. It was a bright, healthy green. It felt wrong to have to cut it off. I tugged my cock backward one more time, hoping it would come out on its own. It didn't. So I held my breath, and biting my lip nervously the whole time, snipped the stem. When the leaf detached from Sadie's stem, my flaccid penis flopped against my body, the leaf still covering it like I was Adam in the Garden of Eden.

"I'm so sorry," I said. Then I ran to the bathroom to figure out how to remove the leaf from my cock. I didn't need to worry, though. As soon as I got in there and looked down at it, I saw that the leaf had already come partially off. It was just hanging there like a half-peeled adhesive label. I took a breath and braced myself to pull it the rest of the way, imagining the feeling of ripping off a bandage. It wasn't anything like that. Once separated from Sadie, the leaf came off easily. I didn't feel a thing. That struck me as a bit weird. Had I only imagined that it was stuck? No. It for sure had been stuck to my cock just a few minutes ago.

I tossed the leaf into the trash can in the bathroom and walked back out to the living room. Sadie looked as happy and perky as ever. I let out a long breath and relaxed. Then I sat back down on the couch and settled in for an evening of TV before bed.

You know, most plants grow toward sunlight. That's something I'd learned when I looked into the best ways to take care of Sadie. Houseplants, they'll reach their leaves toward the window, trying to get closer to the light. Sadie's never been like that, though. When I read that information, I started turning Sadie's pot every couple of days, making sure that her leaves were reaching into the sun as much as possible. Every time I turned her, though, her leaves never stayed pointing toward the window. Inevitably, they would shift and move closer to the side of the couch, away from her window. It was almost like...like she was reaching for me.

That was ridiculous, of course. Plants can't reach for people. And even if she could, why would she be reaching out for me? Plants don't mate with people. They engage in a delicate dance of pollen. I was the weirdo who kept taking advantage of her proximity to me.

Of course, those thoughts didn't stop me from going back to Sadie the next night. I was careful to cover myself in a condom again. I didn't know what had happened the last night with the grippy leaf, but I didn't want to deal with whatever that was again.

I went over to Sadie's corner and mostly closed the blinds, reducing the street light coming in from the window. I ran my fingertips over each of her leaves, and it was probably just the air conditioning vent kicking on, but I swore I saw her shudder under my gentle touch. I caressed one of the leaves again. Yes, that was the one. I started out touching myself. I didn't wrap the leaf around my cock--not yet. I just slid my hand up and down over the smooth, rubber prophylactic.

Rubber is made from a plant, you know. Thoughts of Sadie's smooth touch filled my mind. When I was ready, I went to take hold of the leaf that was nearest my dick. But before I could grab it, the leaf moved. Seriously, it stretched toward me. I jumped back away from the leaf, staring down at it, part in surprise and part in fear. I mean, I knew that leaves could reorient themselves, but I'd never seen one actually move in real time. I'd always assumed they moved too slow for a person to detect.

Thoughts of the leaf gripping my dick last night flashed through my mind. Had Sadie done that intentionally? Now I was being ridiculous. I took a deep breath and let it out. It's just my houseplant. It's just Sadie.

I took a step closer, watching the leaf that had moved. Despite my brief shock, my cock was still pointing right at it. As I got closer, the leaf moved again. Its stem stretched out toward my cock. I stepped back away from it again. The leaf stayed there, expectantly.

I crouched down a bit and inspected the leaf. It looked completely normal in every way. I reached out a finger toward it. Nothing happened. I trailed my fingertip over the top of the leaf. It shivered slightly. I ran the finger down under the bottom of the leaf, and as I watched, that smooth, green fold wrapped itself around my finger, gently holding onto me.

"Sadie," I whispered.

bbrattan
bbrattan
32 Followers