All Comments on 'My Wife is a Houseplant Pt. 03'

by bbrattan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
reuhaulreuhaulover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story, makes me wonder if plants can have orgasms and what being coverd in cum would do to then, hope there will be more chapters.

reuhaulreuhaulover 2 years ago

Having read this series over again a couple of times, i was thinking of how you could possibly take the story a bit further. as the flower/plant seems to be shuddering as if she was having a climax/orgasm while he's licking her flower with his tounge, maybe he wonders what would happen if he was to cum in the flower itself and decides to try it, as he does the flower grips him and secretes sap/fluid which helps him to go deeper into the flower, then he cums heavily and floods the flower which remains gripped around him while absorbing the cum, after that the plant shudders as if climaxing again, he later notices then plant looking a lot healhty and vibrant so he decides to regularly cum inside the flower.

hope you didnt mind me making this suggestion, would be interested to see if you do go with it or develop it furhter.

reuhaulreuhaulover 2 years ago

Loving this story, is there going to be any more chapters?

bbrattanbbrattanover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi @reuhaul! Thanks for the comments. Glad to hear you're enjoying the story. I do intend to continue with more chapters. I appreciate the imaginative suggestions!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I am really enjoying the story. I like it a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbbrattan@bbrattan
Hi there, I'm currently writing Sci-Fi & Fantasy Smut Stories. Adventure! Mystery! Sexy times! You can get first dibs on new stories at my Patreon: patreon.com/bbrattan