My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Louise contacts the online domme, and takes a lover.
1.9k words
4.63
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

This is the fourth chapter in the series where I describe how I started getting sucked into the world of Financial Domination (find) before eventually ending up as my wife's cuckold.

This chapter is again written from Louise's point of view. Having discovered that I have an online dominatrix, she decides to take a lover as well as meeting the mysterious Raven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had discovered that my husband of ten years, Peter, had been seeing an online dominatrix, Raven, who had been giving him more and more humiliating tasks, culminating making him sleep on the floor of the bathroom, with his balls and cock tied up with cord. I had discovered all of this by looking at his Twitter account, when I had become suspicious about his behaviour.

I had resolved that I was going to have some fun myself. I had seen someone from work for drinks the last couple of nights, and was planning to take it further this evening. Before I left home for work I sent Raven the following message from my Twitter account.

"Hi Raven - my name is Louise, and you have been messaging with my husband Peter, and domming him. What the stupid fuck doesn't realise is that I have access to his twitter account and I have just checked up on what he has been getting up to!"

"Im not really bothered actually, and to be honest it make things easier for me. He's a sad little fuck, but I keep him on as he brings in decent money, and is very good around the house, and of course he adores me. I had my suspicions that he was up to something, because for the last couple of weeks, he's stopped trying to have sex with me (not that I let him have much anyway), and I've seen him keep seeking away to check his phone (which is why I thought I would check his Twitter!)"

"I'm only telling you this because I would like you to carry on domming him - TBH I find it quite hot, and of course he does. If you want, you can get more brutal with him, I really like the tasks you have been giving him. You can also let him know that he is being cucked - I'd love to see his stupid face when he realises."

I wasn't sure whether I would hear anything back, so was pleased when I got a message back mid morning.

"Hi Louise, thank you for contacting me. Yes, Peter has been messaging me, and paying me to set him tasks (this is findom after all!). I've been making him tie himself up in the daytime, to mimic being in chastity, and also been giving him food tasks. I haven't allowed him to untie himself for the last couple of days, and have been making him send me regular pictures to prove that he is still in chastity. Last night I told him to sleep on the floor, which I hope he did. I'm not surprised to find out that you have discovered what he has been up to, but I wonder what you are going to do about it?"

I had already decided that I was going to let him carry on for a couple of days, before deciding whether or not to confront him. I was also definitely going to have sex with Joe, and then decide whether that would be a one-off, or was going to continue. I wrote back to Raven.

"Thank you Raven. At the moment I'm happy for you to carry on, and I will make sure he has the money to fund your instructions. I'm happy for you to make him carry on in chastity, and for now, I will pretend I don't know. I hope you have something suitably unpleasant planned for him this lunchtime?'

"Hi Louise, I'm so glad you are still okay with what is going on. I told him to make a sandwich today with leftovers out of the bin, and he is to eat it from the floor of the toilet. I'm making him drink only toilet water too. He is so pathetic, use him and hopefully the man you've been cheating with behind Peter's back is much better."

I realised that I was finding this intensely hot, and I felt myself getting wet at the thought of my husband being controlled by this unknown person, who was forcing him to do more and more degrading tasks. I wasn't sure how far I was going to let this go, but right now, I had something more important to take care of, and that was Joe, the alpha colleague from work. We had already snogged a couple of times, and I knew that I wanted him. I texted Joe and asked if he wanted to go for another drink after work tonight.

I met him at what was now becoming our usual bar, and like the other evenings, we had quite a bit to drink, and ended up at the taxi rank, where we snogged like teenagers. As I turned to get in the taxi, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me. "Why don't we go back to your place?"

He looked like Christmas had come early as we took the short cab ride back to his place. We fell on each other as soon as we were through the door, and I knew I was about to get fucked. There was little preamble as he pushed me onto the couch and pulled down his trousers and underwear in a single move. There was barely time to lie back before I felt him grab my panties, and rip them off. I was so wet that he just slid into me, and I heard myself scream as he filled me. He was huge, so much bigger than Peter, and probably thicker than any cock I had ever had before. I instinctively tried to push him away, but he grabbed my hands and stretched them above my head, holding me helpless while he rammed in and out of me.

We both came quickly and lay in silence, getting our breath back before sliding round to spoon gently against each other. He stroked my hair and whispered in my ear, but I barely heard him as I lay there, feeling his cum tricking out of me, realising that I hadn't even tried to make him wear a condom. As we calmed down, he took my hand and led me up to his bedroom, where I stripped off the rest of my clothes and slid under the covers with him, drift off to sleep cuddled in his arms.

A couple of hours later, I woke up. He was laying behind me, and hard again, his engorged cock pressing between my legs. I shifted slightly, and let him slide into me, and then fuck me gently from behind, his hands stroking and fondling my breast while I pushed back against him.

I slipped out of his house in the early hours, taking a taxi back home. The spare bedroom door was shut again, and I guessed that Peter was inside again, no doubt still caged. I was feeling sore now from the relentless fucking, and Joe's huge cock, so I was happy to be left alone.

I went to work the next morning, leaving before Peter appeared, and messaging Raven when I got there.

"Hi Raven, the sad loser was asleep in the spare room last night. I got fucked by Joe for the first time, and he is huge! Peter is officially a cuck now, and I'm going to keep seeing Joe."

She replied quite quickly.

"HaHaHaHahaHa - I told him he had to sleep on the floor last night, next to the bed. He said, he suspects you're cheating and we are currently now having a discussion about his thoughts of being a cuck aha, it's so funny."

"You will have bear in mind though that, as I have said before, this is find. I'm enjoying the scenes but I can't work for free!"

I realised how generous she was being with her time. I could see Raven's picture on her profile, and she was super hot. I'd never been sexually attracted to another woman before, but I was pretty sure that if she clicked her finger I would go running. Perhaps that was something for another time? I clicked on her Wishtender page and sent her a small gift, before returning to message her.

"Hi Raven, thanks for all this. I've sent you a little something to say thank you. I think perhaps you should tell him today that I've found out about it all and will be having it out with him tonight. You can also tell him that I've started fucking someone else!"

She replied almost instantly.

"Thank you so much for my gift. You really didn't have to do that! I'm going to let him know that you know, and that he is now officially a cuck. I'd love to be a fly on the wall tonight when he gets home! Let me know how it goes."

I acknowledged her message with a heart emogi, and then settled down to compose a message to Peter.

"Hello loser! I've discovered your little secret, and the sordid, pathetic, games that you have been playing with Raven. Well guess what, while you have been crawling on the floor eating garbage, and drinking water out of the toilet, I've been fucking someone else." So this is what is going to happen."

"When you come home tonight, you have two options. You can pack your bags and leave, and we will be over. I will split everything with you, but you won't see me again. On the other hand, if you want to continue, I'm happy for that, but there are going to be changes. I am going to control everything you do and you are going to be my slave. I'll let Raven carry on controlling you as well, but I will also be seeing other men (and by seeing, I mean fucking). You will be my little cuckold, and as you apparently enjoy chastity so much, you can stay locked up."

"I will be at home tonight before you arrive. When you get home, if you want to leave, just say so, and we will sort it out calmly and amicably. However, if you want to stay, you will drop to your knees and kiss my boots. And then, things will change."

My phone buzzed moments after sending these messages, and I saw that it was Peter. No doubt he had received the texts and was starting to panic. I ignored him, and the phone continued to buzz through the afternoon, with increasingly desperate message from him. I instantly deleted them as they arrived, and ignored his calls, knowing that I would not speak to him until I saw him home that evening.

I got a separate message from Raven during the afternoon.

"HaHaHaHa - he's just messaged me in a complete panic. I told him he's a sad fucker, and that he should be grateful to have you. I'm really looking forward to knowing what happens tonight! I was thinking, maybe just make him buy a chastity cage and then he can send me a key and you can keep the other key. As it comes with two keys!"

The thought of him locked away, with a key hanging round my neck and Raven's was incredibly exciting. I was still feeling sore from Joe's fucking last night, but knew that if he had been there, I would have dragged him into an empty office and let him have me right there. I was so looking forward to 6 clock tonight!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, Peter comes home and makes his decision.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers