My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Louise finds out and makes an ultimatum.
2.8k words
4.39
6.8k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

This is the fifth chapter in the series where I describe how I started getting sucked into the world of Financial Domination (find) before eventually ending up as my wife's cuckold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to work, feeling absolutely exhausted. Raven, my on-line domme, had told me to sleep on the bathroom floor last night. Louise had been out again with friends from work, and didn't come home until late. I had left her a note saying tat I wasn't feeling well, and would sleep in the spare room. It would also be a good excuse if she found me in the bathroom in the middle of the night. 

I had heard her come home in the small hours, and she had gone straight to bed in our room, so I hadn't been disturbed, lying shivering naked on the cold tile floor. I had gone back to my bed in the spare room at about 6 am, but had had hardly any sleep all night.

I didn't see Louise in the morning - she was still asleep when I left for work, and I didn't want to disturb her. I sent Raven her morning tribute for a couple of tea, and then carried on working through the morning. Just before lunch, I received a message from her.

"I hope your balls are still tied up with cord. Go and take a photo and send it to me now!"

I hurried to the staff toilet, and took a quick photo in one of the cubicles, before sending it to her. I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

"I'm sure your dick is getting smaller - or perhaps its just that I keep seeing bigger ones!"

This was followed by a string of laughing emojis, before she continued.

"Your lunch assignment is simple. Get the plainest sandwich you can, and take it to the toilet. Piss in the bowl, and then without flushing, dip it in before eating. Before you finish eating, clean the toilet bowl with the remains of the sandwich before finishing it. I want you to leave it clean for the next person."

"While you are doing that, I want to go out to lunch, so send me something to cover it before you start eating. I also want pictures and video of you eating."

The canteen always had some plain cheese sandwiches, so I bought one of them, before finding a closed cubicle in the toilets. I set the camera up so that it was recording the toilet, before reliving myself into it. With the camera still recording, I dunked the bread into the yellow water, and tried to ignore the salty taste as I swallowed the piss-soaked mush. As she had told me, I wiped the toilet bowl with the last bit of the sandwich, before swallowing it.

I was forcing myself not to gag and be sick as I tasted the combination of the soggy bread, cheese and my own piss. I thought of R aven in a fancy restaurant, dining at my expense, and no doubt sharing the video with her friends, as they laughed at me. Perhaps I was starting to get to the end of this particular adventure, I really didn't think I could carry on like this much longer.

Back at my desk in the afternoon, my phone buzzed with a message from Louise. She rarely messaged me at work, so I hoped nothing was wrong. My heart almost stopped when I read it.

"Hello loser! I've discovered your little secret, and the sordid, pathetic, games that you have been playing with Raven. Well guess what, while you have been crawling on the floor eating garbage, and drinking water out of the toilet, I've been fucking someone else."

"So this is what is going to happen."

"When you come home tonight, you have two options. You can pack your bags and leave, and we will be over. I will split everything with you, but you won't see me again. On the other hand, if you want to continue, I'm happy for that, but there are going to be changes. I am going to control everything you do and you are going to be my slave. I'll let Raven carry on controlling you as well, but I will also be seeing other men (and by seeing, I mean fucking). You will be my little cuckold, and as you apparently enjoy chastity so much, you can stay locked up."

"I will be at home tonight before you arrive. When you get home, if you want to leave, just say so, and we will sort it out calmly and amicably. However, if you want to stay, you will drop to your knees and kiss my boots. And then, things will change."

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. How on earth had Louise discovered what was going on? And what did she mean about 'fucking someone else'? Suddenly the late evenings started to make sense. I should have wondered why she wasn't bothered by my sleeping in the other room. I knew that we hadn't had sex for a while, which was partly why I had started my online relationship with Raven, but that had mostly been fantasy, apart from the money I had sent her, and the tasks she had given me. I had never really felt like I was cheating, as I was doing everything on my own.

I tried calling Louise, but there was no answer. I carried on calling, but it just went immediately to voice mail. In desperation, I messaged Raven.

"Mistress, something awful has happened. I think my wife has discovered what has been going on."

I was dumbfounded when I got an almost immediate reply.

"HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! You stupid little fuck. You should have made sure your Twitter password was secret! Louise has been in touch with me - she found out what was going on days ago. She's actually quite been quite happy with me dominating you, because she's had her own games to play. I've been keeping her updated with all the pathetic tasks I've been giving you. What do you think she was doing while you were sleeping on the bathroom floor last night? I bet she came home late, didn't she?"

"I already know about her ultimatum, so you had better decide what you are going to do when you get home tonight. I bet you won't be able to give it up!"

I realised that I was going to have to make a decision. If I wanted to stay with Louise, I was going to have to accept a radical change in my life style, which secretly, I now realised was what I wanted. I suddenly had the chance to make my fantasy world into a lifestyle choice. I wasn't completely sure how I would feel when I saw Louise, but I knew that I didn't want to leave her.

I watched the clock crawl round as the afternoon dragged by. I knew better than to go home before 6 - arriving early would just mean that it was all over, and I would be leaving. Eventually, work finished, and I made my way home, pausing at the end of the road as the minutes crept towards the hour. Suddenly, it was one minute to six, and I stepped up to knock on my own front door.

The door swung open, and Louise was standing there, her long black hair matching the black thigh boots that she was still wearing. Her face was like thunder as she scowled at me in silence. I knew what I had to do - there would be no going back from this. I dropped to my knees, lowered my head, and started to lick and kiss her feet.

She stood monition less for a moment, the only sound being the slurping of my tongue, as it ran over the toes of her boots. Suddenly she lifted her foot to push me away.

"So I take it you have decided?"

Wordlessly I nodded my head.

"What? I can't hear you!"

"Yes" I muttered quietly. She screamed back at me

"Yes What!"

"Yes Louise?"

My face stung as she bent to slap me, my cheeks burning from a combination of embarrassment and fear.

"You don't get to call me that any more. From now on I am 'Mistress Louise', or just 'Mistress'!"

"Yes, Mistress Louise," I whispered. She laughed and turned to walk down the hall way towards our dining room, clicking me to follow her. There was a document on the table, which she pushed towards me, motioning me to it in the seat opposite her.

"You need to read this carefully, and then if you are prepared to go ahead, sign it. This is the final chance to leave. If you want to, you can go, we will separate, and our relationship will be over. But if you decide you want to stay, it will be on the terms set out here."

Her face softened and for an instant I saw the old Louise.

"We can never go back to how it was, and part of me regrets that. But if you decide you want to go forward, it has to be a one hundred percent commitment from both of us, so please take the time to read through this and decide what you want to do. I'm going to leave you alone - take as much time as you want. When you are finished, I will be in the sitting room."

She left me alone, and I started to read the document on the table, with the ominous title "Ownership Contract".

Louise was not a lawyer herself, but worked for a high powered team of solicitors, and the text had all the hallmarks of a legal and binding document. Although I wasn't sure if it would hold up in a court of law, there was no doubt that it was an impressive piece of work, and I wondered if she had help from her colleagues in preparing it. I started to read through the clauses.

There was quite a comprehensive section detailing that this was a document drawn up between myself and Louise with our joint agreement, and identifying that we would be referred to as 'Mistress' and 'Slave' in the sections that followed. Interestingly, it mentioned that Raven would also be regarded as a Mistress, as well as Louise. After that, I got to the details.

The slave will instantly obey commands given by a Mistress, either verbally or electronically. The Slave will be issued with a mobile phone which will be used to give instructions, and must be monitored at all times.

So this really was going to be a 24/7 lifestyle change, and it looked like Raven was going to remain as part of the scene. I read on.

The slave will wear a chastity device at all times. This will never be removed unless explicitly ordered by a Mistress. The slave will ensure that full hygiene is followed at all times. The slave may request removal for hygiene purposes, in which case this must be done in the presence of a Mistress.

Whilst in the house, the Slave will remain naked, apart from the chastity device, unless given permission by a Mistress to dress. When going outside the house, the Slave may wear a minimum of clothing, depending on the situation. Underwear will be restricted to unwashed panties previous worn by a Mistress.

Visitors to the house will be addressed as 'Sir' or 'Madam' as appropriate. The Slave will obey all orders given to him by any visitor.

The Slave will be excluded from the Mistresses bedroom unless specifically invited.

The Slave will sleep in the former spare room. Bedding will be that previously used by the Mistress, prior to being washed.

The Slave will perform all the household chores. This will include cleaning and cooking. He will prepare a metal for the Mistress each evening, unless excused from doing so.

The Slave will not eat until the Mistress has finished, and food will consist solely of what is left after the Mistress and any other guests have finished eating.

When at work, the Slave will take lunch made from any leftovers available from the night before. The Slave will only drink water from a bottle, which will be filled from the toilet.

There were more details about finances and assets, but the main thing was that all my money would be going straight to Louise now, and she would be in total control of what I was allowed to have.

I stared at the pages in front of me. It was obvious that Raven and Louise had collaborated over this, and once again I realised that my life was going to change irrevocably if I continued. This was my last chance to back out, but the more I thought about it, I realised that I did not want to leave Louise, and also did not want to stop the experiences that I had been having with Raven over the last few weeks. I picked up the pen, and signed with a shaking hand, before picking the pages up, and taking them through to the waiting Louise.

She pointed to the floor, and I knelt before her, handing out the signed document to her. She took them and laughed when she saw my signature.

"So we are going ahead with this? I don't mind telling you that I am glad. I don't know if you quite realise how things are going to change, but to be honest, I don't give a fuck. So, this is your new life. You can start by making me dinner - all the food is in the kitchen. I did some shopping today, and that's the last chore I ever intend to do again."

"We will talk in the morning about how things are going to work. For tonight, I just want you to cook for me, and then go to bed. I'll even let you keep your clothes on for now! So get me a glass of wine, and get cooking."

There were all the ingredients on the kitchen for a stir fry, one of Louise's favourites, so I poured her a glass of wine and started cooking. Mindful of the instructions, I just laid the table for one, and when it was ready, I called Louise, and stood while she sat down.

"You don't need to watch, fuck off into the kitchen and start clearing up!"

I could hear the click of cutlery as she eat, and felt my stomach rumbling, my hunger made worse by the enticing smell of food I the kitchen. After a short while she came into the kitchen, carrying her plate, which still had some food left on it. Staring at me she tipped it in her hand, the leftover stir fry tubbing onto the kitchen floor.

"See how kind I am to my little slave? I've saved you some dinner. What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress," I mumbled.

I knelt on the hard floor, and bent my head to start licking at the congealed scraps, Louise's laughter ringing in my ears as she stood and watched me.

"I think we will have to get you a dog bowl, to stop the floor getting so dirty. Make sure it is all licked clean before you finish."

My tongue was sore by the time I had finished. I hadn't dared to do anything other than keep licking until the floor was clean, and my knees ached from the cold tiles. When I was sure the kitchen was spotless I tentatively crept into the sitting room when Louise was lying the couch, watching tv. She paused the show, and stared at me.

"Yes? Do you want something?"

"I wasn't sure what to do now, Mistress?"


"Well I don't want you in here. If there is nothing left to do in the kitchen fuck off up to bed. You will bring me a cup of tea at 7 am, and then we will have a talk about what I have planned for you tomorrow. Let work know that you will be taking a day off."

I went upstairs. The door to what I had thought of as 'our' bedroom was firmly shut, and I went into the spare room, which just had a single bed in it. My clothes were dumped in a pile on the floor, and I realised that Louise had cleared out my wardrobe in the other room. There was a small closet which I was able to hang up my work clothes, and the rest I folded onto a pile on the floor. The small single bed had some bedding dumped on it, which I realised had been pulled off the bed in the other room. I used it to make the bed, and got in, smelling Louise amongst the stale linen.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers