All Comments on 'My Wife's Cuckold Slave Ch. 06'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another good chapter. Looks like life is going to be different and interesting for all three. Please continue.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

And what happens when he gets fired? Or arrested for indecent exposure? You going to give him bail money or leave him to rot in prison?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know anyone who would tolerate such shit. Thank god. This bitch would be on the curb, or buried under it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want a wife like this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want this to happen to me and be put in permanent chastity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just before she walked out the door for her fuck date, in her very short sexy Revealing dress. I picked up a very sharp knife, and quickly walked up behind her. Taking the knife I put it down the back of neck, and ran it down her back. Cutting off her dress and bra and panties in one cut. As everything fell to the floor, she turned to yell at me, I put the blade Against her clit so that she could feel it, and simple said, if you don't want to lose your clit, you had better freeze, and shut the fuck up now. She did Instantly. With the knife still against her clit, I said I got a Dom because I wanted to be Dominated, controlled and Humiliated. BUT I never said I wanted to be a cuckold, or be cheated apon! So if you don't want to lose this, looking down at her clit. You will never cheat on me again, or you can pack your stuff and leave now. Now yelling "do you understand", Now which will it be slut??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous