All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 09'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally out of control now. It has spun into an unrealistic, unreasonable and complete mess. I had followed the story up until now because most of it could have been plausible. All facets of it; sub / Dom play, light femdom, bisexual, minor cuckolding, etc. could be appreciated. But unfortunately, for me, now it has gone completely off the rails. As the husband, it is time to pull all of this back. Does he even love his wife anymore? This is no longer a marriage. One more week of this and Emma should be served with a restraining order, all of Emma's clothes are boxed and waiting for her on the front porch, all the locks are changed and the game is over. Louise will lose her job within two months at this rate, all of their friends will be gone, and any family relationships will be non-existent. Get Louise into counseling immediately and then make the decision if the marriage is even worth saving. Emma is not a girlfriend; she's a sadistic, cruel, evil bitch. Sure had everyone fooled!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF is wrong with this husband? Even if he wanted he as his sex slave, you don't let every god damn dirty ass cock in a bar fuck your wife. All the possible STDs, aids ect. out there, and your going to want to fuck her later, BS! Emma is really fucking her over to ever be his wife ever again!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is just no way that a husband that loved his wife, would let a bar full bar low lives all full her! It's one thing to share her with another woman but to become a 20 or 30 men's cuckold, that's just crazy thinking, why be married to her????

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake10 months ago

Agree with the other anon people. This was too far. On top of that being a horror show scene, there's huge danger of disease in that scene. It's not safe, it's not ok.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope, it’s fucking vile. It all went too far. If this story was ever on the BDSM bandwagon then it consider the wagon has crashed and burst into flames. It’s about as far away from RAK and SSC as humanly possible. Frankly, right now this is the kind of story that comes with a reveal that Louise relentlessly bullied Emma at school and made her life hell.

That dropped to one star. In my humble opinion all parties involved in a kink relationship should enjoy what’s happening, the fact that she was miserable before they even left the house speaks volumes. Why is Emma abusing Louise and making the couple miserable? What bullshit is next, having them both trafficked out of the country. I’m not a big fan of horror stories.

The spelling and grammar did improve.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous