Nashville Honky-Tonkin’

Story Info
Shy wife out on the town alone.
2.4k words
3.76
30.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers

Once a year, we make a business trip to national convention for our industry. I stopped taking classes long ago and now enjoy this annual trek to cool new cities to simply enjoy spending time with the large network of friends we have garnered all these years. Oh, and play trophy wife for my hot husband when needed. He is one of the busiest, most sought out persons at the convention.... meetings, dinners, more meetings, teaching classes, etc. You get the picture and it's in a frame that says I have lots of free unsupervised time on my hands!

Our very first night in Nashville, he got called into a "working dinner" with his peer group, so I was left to devise my own entertainment for the evening. We've been to Nashville a few times, so I already had a destination in mind, Broadway Street right in the Music Row area. I called an Uber to drop me off right in the middle of the action.

I'm normally not big on going out alone due largely to lack of confidence, but I have recently decided to expand my horizons and comfort zone by doing just that very thing. I will say, Music Row at night is top notch for partying and easy to get lost in the crowd. I walked into the first loud honky-tonk I came upon, Acme Feed & Seed. Four stories of live music, loud conversation and hot as fuck country boys, all looking to get laid.

Found a seat at the cool, retro bar and settled in for a bit of alcohol infused bravery and supreme people watching. The bar tender himself, Shane as it turns out, was damn easy on the eyes himself, and made a big show of winking and flirting with all the ladies. He finally made his way down the bar to me. He paused, looking at me for several seconds with a quizzical smile on his face then said, "I know just what you need, beautiful". Well that was certainly intriguing. "Does it come in a glass?" I asked teasingly. "The first part does...." He replied with another of those flirty winks while he concocted this drink I apparently needed.

Making quick work of it, he presents his offering in a tall glass. He runs down the contents as I took my first sip (and loved it!), but I really wasn't listening. His gorgeous sky-blue eyes ringed in thick black lashes held my gaze and managed to take out my audio system at the same time. I smiled and simply said "Thanks" when I realized he was standing there looking at me quizzically, waiting for a response. Now, I feel like a dumb ass. Oh well, not like I was going to hook up with him, more's the pity.

I spin around on my stool to start in on the afore mentioned primo people watching. There were at least three bachelorette parties, loud and boisterously annoying to anyone within 20 feet of each. Several groupings of singles all eye balling each other across the way. And then there were the dancers out on the floor, spinning in mesmerizing beat to the country tunes. Now that is the very thing my husband and I like to do, and what better place than Nashville to get in a twirl or two around the floor!

This placed is crazy crowded so to say I got jostled at the bar probably once every few minutes, may be an understatement. I finally stopped looking around to ensure the space encroacher it was fine, when I realized very few were looking to be absolved. So, it's understandable that when I felt an arm go around behind me on the bar, I just didn't react. At least, not until the hand slid smoothly up my back and under my long hair and began gently massaging my neck. Now that made my head swing around rapid fire to glare at the offender. Shane. It was Shane on the wrong side of the bar, wedged in between my stool and a couple of rowdy cowboys shouting for drinks on the other side. "What are you doing?" I blurted out. "Well, as luck would have it, I'm off shift and free the rest of the evening. How about you? Are you free tonight?"

I studied him for a few seconds and then finally held up my left hand... with the wedding ring on it. He looked at it, then back into my eyes. "Well then, the ball is completely in your court, beautiful". It occurred to me, this was a prime opportunity to discover if my new-found courage was non-existent or all liquored up and ready to rumble, with a stranger. "According to my husband, the only rule is I have to share everything I do with him after. Got any problems with that?" And now he slays me with an unbelievably gorgeous grin and holds his hand out, waiting for me to take that first big leap off the bar stool and into his arms.

Weaving through the drunken masses, we popped out onto a side street, almost stunned by the fresh air. "I have an apartment just a few blocks over. How about I whip us up some cocktails and chat for a bit?" I just smiled and nodded my head a little bashfully. SOOOO out of my comfort zone, but I'm all in now. His 6' plus frame ate up the side walk at a fast pace, but I had no problem keeping up with the adrenalin rush that was hitting right then. We literally walked two blocks to a high-rise condominium and buzzed straight in. Fancy! Very fancy indeed. His rooms took over half of the top floor, with a phenomenal balcony sporting a view of downtown Nashville in all it's lit glory (both drunken and illuminated). After a quick tour, he led me into the living room and settled me into a huge, lush couch sitting right in front of the beautiful stone fireplace.

A small bar, with all the accoutrements, sat off just to the side beside the glass doors to the balcony. He started in whipping up the cocktails as I slipped my boots off (and maybe unbuttoned my blouse a few more buttons), got comfy and faced him, pondering how a bartender could afford a place like this. But another thought struck me harder... "So, I have to ask.... Why me?", I asked out of extreme curiosity. "I mean, seriously, all those young girls wearing pretty much nothing didn't catch your eye, but I did?" "Those girls are a dime a dozen and I'm not into blue light specials on aisle 5 or flavor of the hour. You stuck out because you were genuine, just having a drink and watching the fun, not trying to hook up with anyone. I don't see that very often and that immediately turned me on." He brought the drinks over and sat beside me.

I opened my mouth to introduce myself, but he stopped looking interested in any "bit of chat" and looked distracted. I realized with equal parts embarrassment and delight that he's staring intently at me, his eyes lingering on my waist, my legs, my chest. He runs his thumb gently along the side of my top, tracing the curve of my body. This intensity heats up my insides like a flash fire.

Standing quickly, he holds out his hand without a word and pulls me across the room and into his bedroom. A bad ass, huge iron bed sits in the middle of a grey toned room. There's a huge screen across one wall that's the size of a small cinema, making me wonder how much "in your face" porn action plays across its surface.

I sighed as he gently pushed me back onto the bed. I did notice the four black silk ribbons tied to each corner of the bed frame. Goosebumps immediately crop up all over my body. Whether it was in anticipation or trepidation, I could not say, but probably a healthy mix of both.

He climbs up and lies full length across my body, kissing me urgently, gripping my thighs in his hands, pressing into me with his entire body. Every single inch of him is hard and strong. Especially the approximate 9" currently pressing into my abdomen. I was completely ready to rip off his clothes then and there, but he stopped kissing me as he reached above my head for one of the black ribbons. And here we go, I thought. Should I be nervous? Should I text my husband? But then I lose all thought as he ties my wrists together. I'm in it now with no going back.

"What are your fantasies?" he whispers, "I want to know your secrets."

"This," I gasp, despite myself. "I like this!"

He ties the other end of the ribbon to the bed frame. It's hitting me about right now just how strong he is... enough to do anything he wanted, and I could not stop him. But the ribbons are tied loosely, and I could break free at any moment with no problem. This eases my frantically beating heart back into a more "turned on" rhythm. I bit my lip and stared intently into his blue eyes. His hands slide down to my breasts, the pebble hard nipples giving me away. He slowly unbuttons my top, his gaze never leaving my body the entire trip down. My jeans were a snap to take out. And snap! Happy birthday to him, I wore no bra or panties, so every bit of my body was revealed within seconds.

He starts tying my feet up as I lie there, now naked and fully exposed, and he is still fully dressed and clearly loving every second of the reveal. He ever so slowly slides out of his shirt, teasing me. I feel wave after wave of lust clenching me body as I stare at the magazine worthy hard muscles above the bulging jeans. This is so wrong and I'm so bad, but in all the right ways in my mind.

He leans down again and kisses me, his lightly stubbled cheek brushing against me as he licks my left nipple. He takes the right nipple in his hand and rubs it under his thumb as he bites down gently, teasingly. I arch immediately, feeling the wetness already flowing out of my body. I'm groaning with desire and slick for his fingers as he slides two inside me. The feeling is so intense, I gasp as my head falls back onto the bed. I can feel my body opening for him. Traitor! But then he slips two more fingers inside, forcefully. With his thumb, he begins stroking my clit.

All thoughts of being hung, drawn and quartered by my husband leave me as I climax spectacularly with a cry. His hand leaves the warmth of my drenched pussy as he begins kissing my body, beginning in the oh so tender area inside my thigh, slowly licking behind my knee, all the way down to my feet.

He stands straight and tall with his chest heaving, clearly fighting to restrain himself, still dressed from the waist down while I'm naked, ready and waiting. Such a massive turn on. He then reverses the trip and works his way back up my legs with his mouth. His tongue flickers inside me, stroking and kissing and licking while his hands grip my legs and I writhe underneath him, gasping in pleasure.

I lose all track of time and space, no comprehension of how long this goes on for, but I never want it to stop. I soon find myself begging him, pleading with him to put his rock-hard cock inside of my wired-up body, in a voice that I barely recognize. He finally eases up, unbuttoning then kicking his jeans off. He reaches into a night stand I hadn't even noticed and pulls out a condom. He bends down and holds it to my mouth, never breaking eye contact, as I rip it open with my teeth for him. Instead of immediately putting it on, he leans in and rests his huge cock on my lips. No words necessary here.... He climbs onto the bed with his thighs on either side of my shoulders as he lets me lick, suck and kiss the full length. I suck one of his balls into my mouth making him groan loudly. Deciding enough of that, he begins pumping in and out of my hot mouth. After a couple of minutes, he jumps back off the bed, unable to take anymore without coming all over my face. He decides to tease me a bit again with a drawn-out condom on the penis routine but I'm not sure who is tortured the most here as my bucking body draws his eyes and that cock bounces ever higher. I move my body up and down, as much as my restraints will allow, in impatience and lust, and maybe showing off a little bit.

All sensation other than the awareness of him as he finally enters my body is gone. He is reaching and touching me in places that feel as though they'd never been touched before. Rocking in and out slowly at first, the pace quickens after just a few thrusts. His eyes never leaving mine and we find our rhythm and flow in and out of each other. My body begins to tighten, the sensations becoming almost too much, as I feel a climax harder than I've ever known start to ripple through me. His eyes narrow as he thrust into and out of my soaking wet pussy faster and faster. The night seems to explode as we climax together. He falls onto me, sweating and panting. With my hands and feet still tied, I slip into an exhausted sleep, not even aware when he lands beside me, unties me and pulls me into his arms.

Waking in a panic, I see the clock on the night stand shows we've only been wrapped around each other sleeping for just over an hour. My husband probably wasn't even out of his dinner engagement yet, but best not to push my luck on our very first night here. Stretching with satisfaction, I try not to wake Shane as I slip into the bathroom, freshen up (but leaving a little bit of cum inside as a treat for my husband to enjoy later) and tip toe to the front door. Just as I'm about to slide through, I hear his voice drift out of the night, "You never told me your name, beautiful." "I like that one just fine." I reply. "We're here for a week. I just may be seeing you again, our crew drinks a lot and I now have an excellent recommendation", I winked and pulled the door shut behind me.


Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers