All Comments on 'Nashville Honky-Tonkin’'

by Geedunk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very nice. Good writing skills, make a brief, humdrum plotline very enticing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She goes out, gets herself laid. All apparently with hubby's approval. It's well written, but there's no drama. That makes it bland. I was skimming by the halfway point.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nice writing but literally the same old story for the 13th thousand time.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

"Shy wife out on the town alone"? I didn't find a shy wife in any part of this story. She stated lack of confidence in why she didn't go out alone often. Lack of confidence in what? He going out for one night stands? What confidence would you need to go out alone for a meal, or a movie, or even for a drink? If she wants to cheat but doesn't want to ruin her marriage I can see her not trusting herself but I wouldn't call that lack of confidence. She obviously has her husbands permission to cheat so I guess she is not confident that she could pick up a guy if that is her intention.

Like that would be a problem! Any woman of any age, race, size, can go out and get laid. There will always be some guy willing and able.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Would also enjoy her telling her husband as he cleaned her up.

eh9198eh9198over 1 year ago

Great right up until hubby enjoys it and approves. Dammit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeedunk@Geedunk
19 Followers
We love reading erotica together. She will occasionally write me a story that may or may not be fictional. Only she knows. He will occasionally give it a go. You will likely be able to tell the difference.