Natalie - The Body Builder Ch. 03

Story Info
The Amazon Position, who was fucking who?
2.7k words
4.68
18.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers

Please note, this is a true story. However, I've changed the names, ages, places and occupations to protect the other person's privacy. I have no shame so enjoy, LOL.

.....................

The Body Builder Ch. 03

The Amazon Position, who was fucking who?

In the last month we both have experienced some new things. Today would be no different. Next week Natalie was going to ramp up her training for the next competition. This would be the last night we'd be able to spend all night together. She was seriously dedicated to her craft and I was going to be supportive of her.

From the onset I knew what I was getting into. We kept things causal and mainly sexual. She was very clear why she hasn't been in a serious relationship for a while. When she turned 30 she was going to compete for 5 to 6 more years and retire from competing. Now at 33 she felt like she have a few more good years to maximize her best before she wanted to get serious with anyone and start a family. Gotta tip your hat to a woman who knows what they want and makes the sacrifices to do so.

I arrived at her place at 9pm. Both of us had already eaten and also completed a full enema. That's right I was getting in that ass tonight and who knows what she's go in store for mine. I should've taken her ass on the first night but coulda, shoulda, woulda. We were also going to "switch" tonight for the first time in the same night. Basically we'd tradeoff who was going to be the Dom and sub. Not an easy thing to do, shifting mind sets in a single sex session.

When Natalie opened the door she was dressed to thrill! On her body was a leather harness with metal rings that connected all the pieces. The breasts were fully naked and exposed. At the waist, the harness attached to a crotchless leather garter belt that also attached stockings that had a long line of leather fabric going down the from back of the garter belt down the front that were connected by 2 single straps above the knees. Topped off with leather studded boots.

Around her neck there sat a leather and silver studded collar but the leash wasn't attached yet. On her head she had a leather cap and her hair was tied back in a very very tight ponytail. Perfect for pulling and holding on to while fucking. In her left hand was a leather bondage flogger. She had a leather wrist strap on both wrists. On the coffee table sat 7 different paddles waiting to be used on someone's ass.

I walked into her condo with my own leather and silver studded collar. I stripped off all my clothes. I revealed my leather body harness that went in an star pattern on my chest and back. I removed the bottom part that it normally comes with. Instead I wore a leather jock strap with my rear fully exposed and my cock hardening in the front pouch. The lady at the sex shop who helped me try on this outfit offered spanking me lessons, a story for another day.

As she closed the door I felt a smack on my rear. She was ready to go and so was I. She attaches a leash to my collar and leads me over to the couch. I'm pulled to the ground, knees hit the carpet and pushed over her weight bench. Another strike hits my rear. Followed by 5 more, stinging my ass.

Natalie gets behind me and and starts to eat my ass. Her strong tongue is all over my freshly clean hole. Her right hand is tugging my cock underneath. I had no idea what she had planned. We both were going to use the same safe word (vanilla). Just as I was thinking my job was to submit to her whims like she has and will again later tonight. She literally asks me that.

Natalie "I will ask you just this once, will you submit me? Mind, body and soul?"

Me "Yes, mistress. Use me as you see fit. My submission to you in total."

Natalie "Are you sure you will submit all of you to me. Your body may never be the same ever again"

Me "Yes, mistress. I'm ready to please you and follow your commands."

Natalie "Good to know my little slut is obedient. I am going to fuck you like you've

never been fucked before. I will own your body."

Natalie helps me onto the bench. She lifts my legs up and push them toward my chest. My immediate thought is I'm getting anally pounded before I get to do the same to her. Why else would she have my legs up like this. Well I was wrong. She starts to straddle me and sits down on my cock. What in the world is this?

She was standing with my cock in her pussy and my knees against my chest. It looks like from this view she has a cock and is fucking me. She holds my ankles and begins to thrust down onto my hard cock. This is supposed to be quite the power play position. Where the usual receiver is in control. It not only looks sexy as hell from the subs point of view but also feels amazing.

This was the Amazon position and she was my mistress. She owned me in this position. I was hers to us for whatever pleasure she wanted. Each time she lifted up and slammed herself back down on my cock, it was a wonderful feeling. The sheer force and energy is something I've never felt a woman ride me with. She was fucking the life out of me.

I was moaning like it was a cock that was inside of me. But that was not the case. My mistress was using my cock in a way to dominate me, to own me and to evaluate my submission. She was almost in total control. There was one more thing she needed to fully be in control.

Natalie climbed up off me. I didn't want her to stop and begged her to continue. She kneeled beside me as my legs dropped down to my sides. Her hand gripped my cock like a vise and began to jerk me off in a very targeted manner. The minute she grabbed hold of it I knew what she wanted. Natalie wanted to control and own my orgasm.

Natalie "You're not allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand? I own your cock and your orgasm. If you want to cum you need to ask my permission."

Me "Yes, mistress. I understand. Will you let your slut cum. Please mistress."

Natalie "You've been a very good and obedient slut. If I allow you to cum, you must clean my hands of your sticky juice."

Me "Yes, mistress. I will clean your hands. I need to cum so bad mistress."

Natalie "Good slut, when I'm ready to let you cum, I will slap you."

Wow she was really going into a new gear. I was at the brink of explosion. My mind and body were in a euphoric state. Her hand was man handling my cock. The power grip she had on it might've been the best hand job anyone has given me. I wanted to cum but held on as I didn't want to disobey my mistress.

My body was tingling all over. She knew I wanted to cum. Her stroking speed changed but the grip never let up. She was edging and torturing me at the same time by not letting me release. Natalie had this a sinister look in her eyes. I knew she was up to something. There was more here I wasn't expecting but knew she'd make it good.

Then the slap came. She fucking slapped me. Her powerful hand across my face. This fucking possessed woman just rocked my face with a slap during sex like she owned me. What the fuck was she thinking. Did she actually think it would heighten our current sexual state.

Well, she was right! I knew I was now allowed to cum. Her hand on my shaft sped up. Now her eyes became hungrier as she wanted my volcano to erupt. I have a tendency to be vocal during sex and my orgasms loud. I yelled out as it arrived but it was also controlled by Natalie. She slammed her hand over my mouth and I yelled into her hand. Her control of me was total. She fucked me then allowed me to cum and controlled how my orgasm went. Wow, just wow!

However, my submission had one more step. Like a good sub, I grabbed her hand and began to lick clean all my juices. Once clean she said I was released from my submission and was now able to switch. I have to admit I was a bit light heated after the powerful orgasm. I've had some powerful orgasms before but this was different. It was my first fully submissive one and was fucking great.

After a small break and hydration, it was now time for me to switch into Dom mode. Natalie got on her knees in front of me asked to be punished. I knew how she wanted to be punished. Last week she wrote a specific desire for me to consider doing to her. After reading it, I told her I was a little concern but we came up with a visual signal if she wanted me to stop. Her mouth would have a ball gag with holes in it.

I begin to tie her knees and arms together. The right arm to right knee and vice versa. There are a variety of different bondage ropes with pros and cons for each type. I used a specific type of 6mm thick cotton rope to reduce. If it's too thin it can cause loss of circulation and even nerve damage. For this type of rope avoid it for any suspension and have medical scissors around as a precaution.

Now for the difficult part. Her labia is more full so there is more to grab onto. Her ball gag is not yet in so she can tell me if it's too much. I place a small wooden clothes pin starting at the middle and clip both labia's together. She winces a little but is ok for me to place the second pin. Starting in the middle definitely made this easier. I was able to get three on her total.

Natalie's body was already shaking from the pain/pleasure feeling from

those pins. I start to flick and lick her nipples with my tongue. Getting them more aroused and protruding out. Once they were full erect, I place a rubber tip covered metal nipple clamps on both nipples. Then I move to place her ball gag in.

Now that she's in the position she wanted on top of her workout bench. Legs and arms tied together and her anal entrance looking right at me. I move in to devour her asshole. She is already in a heightened state of arousal and now my tongue is licking her anal entrance. I know she wanted to have an orgasm when she wanted. However, I controlled when she could cum!

Natalie had her orders from me, her Master. She will cum when I allow it and only after I feel her body has satisfied me. While eat her out I pour some lube

onto my hand and start getting my shaft ready. I was hard as hell already. Now it was just about enjoying the analingus which I do and working her hole to fit me without hurting her.

After my cock is well lubed, I insert a finger to her already quivering body. Her rear entrance is tight and will take a little time to get ready for a cock. I can hear her moaning in delight through the ball gag with holes as my second finger enters and I start fucking her hole. By the time my third finger enters her, my cock is dying to get in there. I can feel it throbbing and even aching to fuck Natalie's tight hole.

Now with three fingers pistoning in and out of her hole plus a good amount of lube, it's time. She's no anal virgin but it's been a long time for her. And that time was now. With my cock in hand and Natalie in such a sexy yet vulnerable position, my cock begins the journey into her rear tunnel. And when I entered I swear fireworks went off.

The sensation I felt entering her hole is probably in my top 5 all time ever of entering anyone's asshole. Even working her hole with my fingers I felt her rear had the tightness of glove. In and out, my cock begins to start owning her ass. The sight and feeling was amazing. Anal with the clothes pins on her pussy lips, a new experience for both of us. I start to pick up some momentum and it's on!

I became a possessed man only caring now of getting off and filling her ass with my cum. Natalie wanted her Master's cock in her hole and I was giving it to her. My thrusting went from slow and smooth to vicious and determined. She could feel the power in my hips each time I pushed back in. Her asshole was now being used solely for my pleasure. And soon I would collect by depositing fluids into her rear "vault".

Looking at her face, watching it move back and forth in pleasure. Here I am pounded her tight wet asshole. My cock demanding satisfaction each time it went in. My cock is roaring for an eruption. Her ass also wanting it so she could have hers right after. My moans became grunts of passion and determination. And with my eruption just around the corner I decide to take it one level up.

I told her to look me in the eyes and nod her head to show me that her asshole was mine. That she would submit it to me whenever I wanted. And that she knew I was her Master. Her duty was to obey and please me. I made her acknowledge one last time before she received my cum that I owned her asshole. She looked at me and nodded her head definitively.

My cock explodes my cum into her asshole in waves as I climax. Her building must have heard my primal screams of ecstasy. My orgasm hit with such intensity my knees got weak. I was able to stay hard after I full emptied into her. I was continuing to thrust into her. As I started to come down, I know now I must reward my slave for obedience.

I slid out of her hole, grab a swig of water and then splash the rest onto her. I remove the clips from her labia. I grab a small paddle where the grip length is longer the the paddle surface. It had a small yet distinct surface shaped like a credit card. But it was to serve a specific purpose. This was our agreed upon signal for her to be allowed to climax. Whack!

Once direct smack on her pussy and she bursts. It was like a broken pipe. Liquids were everywhere. I continue whacking away at her pussy. Even though she is screaming and struggling on the bench from the over stimulation of her now very sensitive pussy she was loving it. Sexually she lived for moments like this. To be pleasured, helpless and unable to fight what her body wants. I gave it to her until she looked up at me and gave me the stop signal with her eyes.

She had been completely overwhelmed by that orgasm and this whole experience. I moved the ball gag and she was breathing erratically. I untie her arms and legs. I hold her in my arms and care for my sub, as she tries to regain composure. Once her body has stopped quivering and her breathing was more steady, she looked up at me and said, "Thank you so much, Master."

Tiesto1
Tiesto1
84 Followers