All Comments on 'Natalie - The Body Builder Ch. 03'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tiesto1Tiesto1about 2 years agoAuthor

Apologies for some of the spelling errors and lines breaks. Still working on my writing skills. Hope y'all enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your descriptions about the BDSM aspects were excellent. The clothes pins thing you did I have also tried. Hurts at first. You described it well. Also makes me think this should be categorized there. The part where you wrote the phrase "She fucking slapped me", made me to start rubbing myself. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was sent this story to check out and was not disappointed. The slap was a brilliant touch. I loved how you incorporated real D/s dynamics. There are several aspects to like in this writing. Like how you discuss the mental capacity to switch, fully submitting, the permission to cum and giving yourself to a Master or Mistress. The rope talk is legit. If a rope is too thin it can cause harmful issues. I would've liked more. Shorter is not always better. You went to the point.

Part 4 has a lot to live up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hot & spicy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also live for moments like this. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bdsm gold!

Amy2BDSMAmy2BDSMalmost 2 years ago

You had me at the slap. I luv being slapped during rough sex. Your description of the shook when the slap landed is how I feel. Each chapter gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good read, belongs in bdsm category

great lovergreat loveralmost 2 years ago

Pretty confusing story and I had to read it twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...