Naughty Business - Prequel

Story Info
Lola was starved for love.
2k words
3.48
12.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning started out like all the rest. Lola woke up in bed. Alone. Again.

Ed, her husband, was already gone. His dirty clothes were strewn on the floor, missing the hamper by a mile. During their marriage, he worked longer and longer hours trying to build his business and reputation. Despite hiring others to help him out, he still worked a lot because he couldn't let go and needed to control everything. She didn't know for sure since they hadn't talked in days, but she guessed that he was on his way to the office.

Lola didn't see him much these days. And the days, well, they just blended together. It didn't help that she worked the later shifts at the store, which meant by the time she got home, Ed had already eaten and fallen asleep. Sometimes he fell asleep on the couch. Other times he actually made it to their bedroom.

She laid back down in their bed and thought back to what it was like when they first got married, before all this responsibility and being taken for granted seeped into their lives. They were wild back then.

In the good old days, the mornings were unforgettable. Ed would wake her up by kissing her neck, unbuttoning her nighty, and then sucking on her nipples until they got hard.

Those mornings were glorious and despite not having one for a while, they were burned into her brain they were so good. And he wouldn't stop at her breasts. He would continue down her hot body, spread her legs, and thrust his tongue into her pussy until her moans were so loud and he was so turned on, he had to have her.

He'd pull away from her momentarily to say filthy things to her like, "You're such a dirty slut" and "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream." All the while, he had a smug smirk on his face. He knew she loved it and it turned him on too.

Once she was dripping wet, she'd suddenly roll on top of him and position herself above him so that she could impale herself on his huge, throbbing cock. She couldn't help but moan as she slowly slid down his shaft and took all eight inches of him.

As she straddled him and loosened up a bit to accommodate his oversized member, she rode him back and forth, her round boobs bouncing up and down. Sometimes she would lean over, putting her breasts in his face, teasing him with her nipples.

Even when Lola would close her eyes to focus on her movements, Ed never looked away from her. She was too beautiful with her long brown hair flowing down her shoulders and all he wanted to do was please her.

In the spirit of making her the happiest wife in town, he continued by massaging her clit while she was moving on top of him. He could tell she enjoyed his touch because he could feel her tighten around him whenever she got close.

Sometimes he would pull out of her just before he thought she was about to orgasm. She would be all out of sorts and he would push her down on their bed. Now that she was pinned underneath him, he reached over to their sex drawer in the nightstand. It was there that they kept all of their lube, condoms, and other sex paraphernalia.

He liked to incorporate toys into their love making so he pulled out one of the largest glass dildos they had bought the last time they visited the local sex shop. Lola had protested that it was simply too big, but Ed secretly knew that she wanted to give it a try. She may just have been embarrassed.

He rested the dildo beside them while he grabbed her ass and positioned it at the tip of his cock. Still wet from being inside Lola, he penetrated her tight asshole with his already well-lubed dick. She moaned loudly as he held her hips and wiggled his way all the way into her from the back. Once he was buried inside her completely, he slowly moved in and out until they got a good rhythm going.

Once he knew she was getting comfortable, he grabbed the large dildo already lying on the bed. He found her pussy and filled it with the glass magic wand. Every time he thrust into her from the back, she was impaled on the glass dildo.

Lola loved when Ed fucked her like that. It was two dicks at the same time. A few minutes of that action and Lola's orgasm came back fast.

In the beginning of their relationship, they were open to each other about their fantasies. As a result, Ed wanted to fulfill hers without inviting another man into their bed. And Lola seemed to enjoy it too.

When she snapped out of her daydream, she was moaning loudly from playing with herself. Out of breath, she loved thinking about the old days when he drove her wild. Nowadays, she was lucky if he was simply awake when she got home from work.

Speaking of work, she looked at the clock and bolted from the bed. She had to get going. Today was her turn to open the store, and she was running late. Getting ready always took extra time since she managed a beauty store. She always had to be dressed to the nines and never had less than a full face of makeup. She could rock a sexy red lip even better than girls half her age, but you had to do it right or else you could come off looking like an old lady.

After showering and spending a good hour on her face, she was finally ready to hop into the car. Revving the engine, she noticed that she needed gas. She was just above the empty mark and she never wanted to breakdown anywhere due to something silly like running out of gas.

As she drove down the highway to work, she pulled off and swung into the closest gas station. Usually, Ed filled her tank, but lately, it was her responsibility since Ed wasn't around as much. The first time she pumped her own gas, she ended up overflowing the tank and smelled like gas for the rest of the day. She learned her lesson. Less is more, at least in the case of pumping gas.

Because of all the cars, she had to pull up to the gas pump farthest from the entrance, closest to the barrier separating the gas station from the coffee shop on the other side. When she opened her car door and stepped out, she always felt self-conscious since she was always dressed so nicely. She took notice of the man pumping gas in the spot in front of her. He was staring at her and smiling. She couldn't lie. He was quite handsome.

She inserted her credit card, picked her gas type, and then grabbed the pump. As soon as she turned around to insert it into her tank, gas leaked out of the handle.

"Shit!" she said. "Now I'm going to smell like gas fumes all day. Not good."

The same man she had been staring at and who had been staring at her came over.

"Is something wrong? How can I help?" he asked.

"I'm fine. It's just this stupid pump."

"Let me help. Sometimes they can be touchy." He took the pump from her hand and started to fill up her tank with gas.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

"You're quite welcome, but I'm confused. What's a hot woman like you doing pumping your own gas anyway?"

"My husband was too busy to do it for me."

"That's horrible!"

"Yeah, it is, isn't it? Lately, he's been too busy to do a lot of things for me," she said, licking her lips at this man who was kind enough to help her.

"Well, forgive me if I'm being too bold, but I can't help myself. After I finish pumping your car, maybe I could pump you. I'm on my way to work and I'm guessing you are too, but my SUV is quite large and has tinted windows."

"Uhhhh," she said. "I'm not sure about that. I don't want to be late for work."

"I promise you won't be late. Why don't you get in your car and meet me at the back of the mall parking lot. It's not crowded yet."

"I'm not..."

"Humor me. We can just talk if you'd prefer. You seem like you need to vent."

He walked away and hopped into his car. Lola looked at her watch. She could spend a few minutes. He seemed like a nice guy and she missed that personal, human connection.

She followed him out of the gas station and into the mall parking lot. She parked her car next to his SUV and before she knew it, she was in the front passenger seat.

"I feel a little awkward," she said.

"I do too. It's normal, I guess. So, what's bothering you? The relationship with your husband not going well?"

"Yeah, he's just not there anymore. Back when we first got together, we were inseparable and the sex was hot. We'd fuck everywh— shit! I'm sorry."

"That's OK. It's OK. It's how you feel and there's nothing wrong with that. Where's the sexiest place you've ever made love?"

"Probably on the beach, during the sunrise. We were alone. It was like the world was ours." Lola forgot about everything as she spoke and a smile crept onto her face.

"Sounds perfect to me," he said, reclining the driver's seat. "Maybe it would help if we were close. No funny business. I promise." He reached out his hand to Lola.

She took it and scooted herself next to this nice stranger making her feel better. As they lay together, he put his hand on her knee and then slowly moved it to the bottom of her skirt, rubbing her thigh. "How does that feel? Relaxing?"

"Yes. Very." Lola closed her eyes and let him massage her.

After a few minutes, his hand slipped between her legs and she let out an audible moan.

"Mmmmm," he said. "Sounds like someone is feeling better." As he was speaking, he moved his hand to her boobs and pinched her right nipple. She moaned some more. After a minute or so, he turned his body so that he was on top of her, still rubbing her sensitive areas. He slid his hand back down to her hips and then he stopped for a moment to push up her skirt. "How are you feeling now? Still good?"

"Very good."

"That's good," he said. "Do you mind if I fuck you? Lying here with you is getting me hard and I still have to go to work. Plus, you're beautiful and I'd be remiss if I didn't ask."

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm up for it. You've been so nice to me. Let me pull down my tights."

Now on all fours, she lifted up her skirt a little more and pulled her tights down to her knees. She heard him unzipped his pants and, suddenly, she felt his hot cock pushing against her slippery pussy. She moaned again, but this time it was louder. With every sound, he pulled out and pushed back into her sopping wet vagina. Grinding hard against her, he was grunting while pumping her.

"I haven't been fucked like this in years. Fuck me harder!" she screamed, all thoughts of Ed gone from her mind.

As he held onto her hips and sped up their rhythm, Lola reached down below and began to play with herself. As she felt herself on the edge, her whole body tightened up and she could feel her pussy get even hotter than it was before. She hadn't made a man cum in such a long time, but she remembered what it felt like.

"You are so sexy," the man said. "Your husband is crazy not to fuck you every night."

"Thank you for this," she said.

"My name is Max."

"Thank you, Max. I needed that." She kissed his cheek.

Lola grabbed some tissues from her purse to clean up, then hopped in her car. If she drove a little faster, she'd still make it to work on time... maybe...