All Comments on 'Naughty Business - Prequel'

by AuthorIvyEast

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

just another cheating spouse, i hope she gets caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was bad

So quick and no real meaningful detail. She meets a guy pumping gas for two seconds and agrees to have sex in a car. The dialog was very poor and not realistic. It could have been the usual husband working too hard so bored wife has an affair but this even missed that mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She needed it.

OK, the husband was made into a cuckold, but she needed some attention. All would be better if hubby stays in the dark about it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Prequel?

How do you have a "Prequel" for something that hasn't been posted yet?

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Sorry, no

At the point that just because she’s pretty, her husband was supposed to pump gas into her car, you lost me. There’s a cheater, and there’s self-absorbed, entitled cheater. This one’s the later and I would think women would be insulted by her.

AuthorIvyEastAuthorIvyEastover 4 years agoAuthor

Hey there! Thanks for your comment and for checking out my story. If you want to know what happens next, keep reading... :)

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago
Prequel.....

You know, it may not be “just another cheating story”. The title says “prequel”. For all we know, “Max” could actually be her husband & maybe he realized how distant he had become & this could be a game they used to play. At this point in the story, anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uhhhhh what?

So women can't pump their own gas? So much for the entire feminist movement.

And this guy propositions her out of the blue, without any lead in. Just. Jump in back of my car and let me "do you"?

And her response is not "how dare you? You creepy pervert!" Nor "I am married!"

Just: "Uhhhh," she said. "I'm not sure about that. I don't want to be late for work."

Seriously?

Are you old enough to be on this website?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well I sure won't be reading more of this. Did you mean prologue instead of prequel? Self entitled princess, can't pump her own gas?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Hi Ivy, you're new, keep trying.

Maybe increase the length of each chapter. No more than two or three chapters to get it all concluded.

Thanks for sharing it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Stories by Ivy?

I've seen nothing in your stories here that makes me want to seek out your other stories.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Uh, no

This little bit of nonsense about a ridiculous cheating wife doesn't really leave an urge to read more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Why not just call it chapter 1 if it is to be a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorIvyEast@AuthorIvyEast
Ivy East is an independent author of naughty, erotic fiction. After years of talking dirty to her lovers, she was inspired to share her unbelievably hot words with the world. Over the years, Ivy learned a simple formula for keeping the bedroom steamy: pushing your sexual bou...