Naughty Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3, Kyle plays with his new neighbor.
1k words
4.51
4.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle could not believe this was actually happening to him. There she was, the object of his affection for the past three weeks, dancing and stripping right in front of him - no, FOR him. Listening to his commands and obeying like the good girl she was. He had no idea how far Sam would let him take them, but he was definitely going to find out.

"Yes, baby. You are doing so well for Daddy. I think you deserve a little treat."

Sam had let the sexual part of her brain take over and she was prepared to follow any directions Kyle was going to give. She hadn't intentionally flooded her entire kitchen NOT to have sex with the hot, nerdy, shy until he was domming, neighbor. Plus, it wasn't like she went to great lengths. Sam had seen Kyle watching her, in fact, it turned her on. So she would purposely dress skimpy and exercise in view of his window. Sam was always an exhibitionist and having a sexy audience made the experience way better. So this morning when she jumped out of bed mostly naked and started picking up her clothes, she had ruined her panties before Kyle even got that phone call that distracted him. That's when she decided, being watched from a distance wasn't enough. She needed to meet her only fan.

Sam came down to the kitchen while Kyle was still distracted by the phone. She thought for a second and then filled her mop bucket with water which she poured all over her kitchen tile. She then took her dildo and stuck it to the kitchen counter where Kyle would surely see it. She turned on the faucet and loosened one of the bolts so water started leaking underneath the sink. Then she changed into a somehow skimpier outfit, turned off the faucet, and went next door to get help.

The plan really could have not worked better. He was flustered but willing to help, he turned the emergency shutoff and then even tightened the bolt she had messed with. When Kyle got up from under the sink, he walked straight into Sam's second trap, he saw her dildo and just HAD to say something about it. And now, here they were, Sam was stripping in front of Kyle who still had his beautiful cock out in his hand. Sam was going to have sex today whether Kyle knew it or not.

"You're such a good girl for me. Sit down on the couch. I want to give you your treat." Kyle stopped holding his cock and instead started holding Sam's thighs.

As he spread them apart, he went to work diligently licking Sam's clit. She was about ready to explode right in his face when he stopped, looked up at her, and said "cum for me".

"Thank God," Sam thought to herself as she released her orgasm and squirted right into Kyle's waiting mouth.

"You are a good girl, aren't you? Tell me who is my good girl."

"I am your good girl, Daddy," Sam replied almost automatically.

"That is correct. And you know what good girls get?"

Sam only nodded "No".

"Good girls get Daddy's cock. Would you like Daddy's cock, Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy, Please. I need your cock inside me right now."

Kyle thought about asking Sam to go down on him first, and he knew she would, but he decided as she begged for him that she needed to be cared for more than his own needs had to be fulfilled. Besides, this was only the first of hopefully many more sessions and Kyle could make Sam worship his cock another time.

"That's my good girl, Princess. Daddy is going to fuck you now." In a swift motion, Kyle was up from in between Sam's thighs and started rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy lips. He could feel how much Sam needed this and was going to make her wait just a tiny bit longer. As he ran the tip up and down her lips, he knew exactly what Sam wanted, but he decided to ask her anyway, "Tell Daddy what you want. Ask for it."

Sam understood the assignment. "Daddy, please, please I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me like a good girl."

That was exactly what Kyle wanted to hear. He plunged his throbbing cock into Sam hard. She gasped as the head broke through as the shaft followed it inside. Kyle watched as his cock disappeared inside his neighbor. Then he quickly pulled almost all the way back out and plunged back in deep again. This went on for a few moments before Sam started begging again.

"Please Daddy, may I cum for you? I need....I have to.....I need to cum. Please." Sam could barely find the words, she was quickly headed into LaLa Land and was losing all focus.

"Yes, Princess. I think you deserve to cum for Daddy. Cum now, Sweetheart."

With those words, Sam released again and moaned loud enough to let the entire block know what was going on.

Three more orgasms later and Sam could barely think, let alone respond to Kyle's words. He could tell she was cum-drunk and kept pounding inside her until he was ready to explode himself. As Kyle filled Sam's tight, needy pussy with his hot load, he started to brush the hair out of her face and kissed her passionately. "You did such a good job for Daddy, Princess. Stay here, I am going to clean you up."

Kyle went back to the kitchen and grabbed a hand towel which he wet with warm tap water. He also checked the fridge and found a cold bottle of Dasani for Sam. He came back and made sure to clean her up with the towel. Sam was not used to receiving aftercare, but she smiled to herself as Kyle cleaned up the mess they had just made.

"I'm glad I loosened that bolt," Sam said out loud.

"So am I," smiled Kyle.