All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Party'

by over60

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Okay

I enjoyed your story, you write and express vividly. Now, they are going for a 2 couple ride (naked) and going to really get excited. Obviously this will lead to more openess with new friends and ultimately sharing privately at one of their homes...just 2 couples experimenting and having fun together.

Okay, I'm not recommending a chapter 2, this one chapter was a good read, enjoyable! What I am stating is that you have a talent and seem to dwell on the risky nature of marital sex, voyerism, exhibitionism and fantasy. I would be curious to read astory by you where you take a happy experimental couple beyond the realm of fidelity...so many possibilities and stories. One thing, for me, is that I hate to read loving couples split up in the end; however, you write...I'll watch for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Two doors down

i didnt care,my wife was sitting in the lounge telling a story about our honeymoon and i was upstairs just about to put my cock into our neighbour from 2 doors down.Iwalked upstairs into our bedroom,used the ensuite, when i walked out there was Amanda standing.She is 6o odd,not a bad figure,plumpish around the hips,her husband Ron was downstairs.She moved over to the bed,sat, legs open,Rob, please i need to be fucked.I am 51,i looked at her white panties,i undid my jeans, walked over,she took my cock in her mouth,just like that,sucking,her hand caressing my balls.She pulled back,stood,turned,pulled her panties down,lifted her dress , i stood behind her and pushed forward,my cock entering her,i waited,please fuck me,so i started slowly but she couldnt wait and kept pushing back,her pussy swallowing my cock.i like it fast she said,give it to me, so i grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as i have ever fucked anyone.She moaned, iknew she orgasmed, her pussy getting wetter as she collapsed forward,me now on top of her,my balls tingling,yes and the cumm exploded from my cock into her clasping pussy.I lay on top of her for awhile,i then got up,she tuned and took my cock in her mouth,licking me clean.She got up and got dressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous