Neighbours Unlock the Real Me

Story Info
New neighbours change Jayne's world.
3.8k words
3.77
24.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved house with my partner for 15 years into a upmarket area, life had been good and moving into a better area is something me and Paul had always wanted to do and start enjoying life more. Im 35 blonde petite and Paul is 45 tall broad and handsome we had a great sex life but with everything life gets in the way I never cheated often flirted but only to see if men still wanted me.

On moving to our new home our new neighbours introduced themselves to us a mid to late 40's couple Rob and Adele me and Adele got on really well often going round for drinks while our partners were at work talking about everything.

One day Adele invited me round and showed me round her house, her house was lovely a big detached house lots of room for just the two of them. Adele showed me round upstairs one of the bedrooms had a tripod and cameras in facing the bed I was intrigued and I asked what it was for Adele she told me they like to film and take photos of themselves and friends fucking and often made home made porn I was shocked but also in the back of my mind I wanted to know more.

Returning downstairs we went had a glass of wine I asked to see one of the films Adele said it was only for the people who were in it to see as they wanted privacy and there permission with that we drank our wine and I headed home with the thought of the filming and what was going on there going round my head.

Myself and Paul went away on holiday for 2 weeks and on my return met up with Adele for our weekly chat we had a lot of catching up to do and had soon drank a bottle of wine, I brought up the subject of the filming again and asked if they had done anymore she told me just one where they got a young guy and his girlfriend who wanted to be filmed fucking then the young guy fucked Adele I was getting turned on by this and felt myself getting wet Adele asked me if I had ever thought about porn or if me and Paul had ever done anything like that I just blushed and said no way she said what about just some pictures nothing xrated just some modelling photos as she liked the practice I agreed to just some photos with my clothes on just to feel what it was like behind the camera. Adele took me upstairs and we took some pictures just of me posing and been silly fully clothed it felt good been photographed but deep down I felt I needed more.

Back downstairs we finished our wine talked a bit more Adele told me I was a natural behind the camera and would I like to do some more sexy shots next week again I blushed and told her I would think about it.

During the following week I thought about it a lot then Adele text me asking if I had thought anymore about it as she was free the next day if I wanted to do a few photos feeling very turned on I replied yes she replied great wear something sexy I told her only photos to which she agreed.

The day arrived Paul had gone to work I was up early getting shower and deciding what to wear eventually I went for black seamed stockings, suspender belt crotchless panties and bra I felt so sexy all worn under my very short little black dress and heels. The dress just covered my stockings tops I looked in the mirror and I felt so sexy I had to put a mac on to go round as I didnt want to anyone to see what I was wearing.

Adele opened the door and invited me in I was reluctant to take my mac of at first but Adele insisted and took my mac and returned with a glass of wine to calm my nerves we chatted more on what she was going to do just some shots of me slowly stripping and showing my tits arse and finally my pussy she told me she would give me the memory card afterwards I was getting excited now and we headed upstairs.

Adele took control taking pictures telling me to turn round bend over and so on then remove my dress so im stood there in my lingerie been photographed by my next door neighbour I was loving it Adele asked if I would like to strip for the video camera the wine had taken over now and I agreed slowly removing my bra exposing my breasts then bending over showing my peachy arse and my pussy showing with my crotchless panties she asked me to lay and play with my self she gave me a wand and I brought my self to a shuddering orgasm all the time Adele recording. She paused and asked me how I felt I was flushed from the orgasm and wine absolutely soaking I told her I loved it.

We had been filming for about 15 minutes now she asked if I wanted to stop for a bit so we had another wine and chatted then Adele said I think its time you got a real cock and with that her husband Rob walked in he had been there all the time Adele told me that Rob was going to fuck me and she was going to record it I didnt even have time to say anything before Robs dick was in my mouth this was the first dick I had sucked apart from Pauls in 15 years I was getting more turned on he fucked my mouth making me gag telling me I was a dirty whore I was getting so turned on he then pushed me on the bed and started eating my pussy licking and kissing my clit I soon came again I was ready to be fucked now and Rob knew it.

His cock was huge bigger than Pauls he pulled me towards him I asked about a condom he told me he was fucking me bare because I was a dirty whore I wanted it so bad I just told him not to cum inside me. He slowly entered me getting into a good pace fucking me hard all this time I had forgot about the camera I had lost my senses then he turned me over got me on all fours and slowly entered my arse before fucking me hard I never do anal but was helpless he told me he was cumming and got me on my knees before cuming all over my face and in my mouth and told me to lick him clean I felt so cheap and used but loved it.

I was a complete mess now covered in cum makeup all over and hair a mess Adele was still recording and told me that Rob was going to fuck me again with that Rob was hard again and entered me again calling me a dirty whore who cheats on her husband while fucking me hard. This time he just fucked my pussy for what seemed ages I was loving it been called a whore while been fucked then I could feel him he was cumming inside me I had told him not too but it was too late he withdrew and his cum ran out of me while he made me clean his cock with my mouth it felt so good I felt like a cheap whore but deep down I was getting off on it.

I wanted to see the film. Adele told me they have to edit it and to come round tomorrow to see it so a quick shower and had to be home before Paul returned from work. That night I was so horny I made Paul fuck me I was like a bitch on heat I needed dick he fucked me three times that night and exhausted and satisfied I fell asleep.

The next day I get a text from Adele saying its ready so round I go cant wait to see it I watched as im stripping on camera feeling nervous and slightly embarrassed then watched as Rob enters and me been a total whore I loved how he talked dirty making me feel cheap I was so wet watching it. Adele gave me the memory card and DVD she asked if they could have a copy for their own personal collection I agreed but told them it was just for them to which she agreed.

A few weeks passed I had to hide my film but often watched it and played with myself watching me been cum inside Rob was the only man I had fucked apart from Paul in a long time I had mixed feelings but I did enjoy it.

The following week I was at Adeles for our weekly glass of wine and catch up she asked about Paul I told her he was going away for a few days and would be away all weekend until Monday evening she asked if I wanted to come over for drinks as they were having a dinner party and I was more than welcome just Rob and Adele myself and two other couples with nothing on I agreed would be nice instead if sitting on my own watching TV great she says see you at 7.00pm Saturday and off I went to carry on with the days jobs.

Paul left Saturday morning with work I had not really thought about the get together until Adele text telling me to bring some wine and see you at 7.00.

I had not been to a dinner party for a long time and was looking forward to it I always like to dress up nicely so decided on my tight red dress showing some leg just over the knee I always like to wear nice lingerie so went for black stockings suspender belt sheer panties and matching bra along with heels I looked and felt great a classy look but not revealing.

7.00pm arrives so next door I go and Rob opens the door gives me a peck on the cheek and invites me in Adele is there and invites me over and takes the 3 bottles of wine of me and introduces me to the other couples first there was Luke and his partner Charlotte a youngish couple late 20's Luke was attractive and Charlotte was a pretty brunette they were very friendly and then I was introduced to the other couple who were Roger and Zoe both mid to late 40's Roger was a bigger man slightly overweight but he had something about him his personality was fantastic and Zoe she was very pretty with a fantastic body looking at them she was so out of his league looks wise but they just appeared the perfect match for each other and were so relaxed.

We started on the wine and had our meal the conversation flowed so well Roger seemed to control the talk he was engaging and interesting making everyone laugh once we had the meal me and the girls went for a cigarette outside usual girly talk about our partners asking about Paul I told them he was away Zoe asked me how I was finding it living next door to Adele and Rob and said she had known them for years Charlotte was quiet she looked quite drunk and not too well I think the fresh air had hit her and she asked Adele to get luke to take her home it was a shame as it was only early but at least it left the 5 of us to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Once back in the room there was just me Adele, Rob, Roger and Zoe the wine flowed and conversation flowed I asked Zoe how they first met Adele and Rob she told me they met through the filming and have done lots of videos over the years she asked if I had done anything like that I just smiled and said no.

As the drinks flowed the talk got back onto porn and asking Rob to put one if his films on for them to watch Rob agreed and put one of his films on it was Luke and Charlotte the couple that had been there earlier I was sat on the couch with Zoe and Roger I felt myself getting wet as I watched Luke fuck his girlfriend as this finished the next scene was Zoe and Roger she had the most amazing arse and he had the biggest cock I had ever seen they fucked like no tomorrow he knew how to use it and his personality and big cock made up for him been overweight as that finished I was soaking now really horny.

Adele and Rob went to the kitchen and as the next scene came on my heart nearly exploded it was me been fucked by Rob, Zoe and Roger looked and smiled at me as they both had their hands on my thighs feeling my stockings and suspenders Zoe kissed me and told me that they were going to fuck me all night while her hands were pulling up my skirt exposing my stockings and my sheer panties which were now soaking Roger then kissed me passionately I kissed him back while Zoe was down licking my pussy and clit. Roger stood up and took my hand and took me upstairs to the bedroom where Rob and Adele had the cameras set up Zoe stripped me down to my lingerie and went to town on my pussy making me buck and writhe in pleasure Roger was now stood over me and told me to suck his cock Adele and Rob filmed both calling me a dirty slut this turned me on more and more.

Roger told me he was going to fuck me his cock was huge bigger than anything I have had and it felt so good all the time telling me im a cheating whore Zoe was sat on my face making me eat her pussy she tasted so good I felt Roger getting faster I knew he was going to cum Zoe telling him to cum inside the whore fill her with your cum he to witch he did I was exhausted Zoe went down on me licking her husbands cum from my pussy before kissing me with a mouthful of his cum making me swallow all the time been filmed Zoe pulled away and told me that Rob was going to fuck me now she was getting of controlling the whole thing Rob fucked me hard again I was there whore been used for their pleasure I loved it.

Rob filled my pussy with his cum I was exhausted Zoe kissed me smiled and said its going to be a long night darling and she had a nice surprise for me with that Luke the boyfriend of Charlotte had come back and he was next pounding me hard with so much energy before slipping into my arse and cum load number three was deposited inside me. The rest of the night was a blur been fucked by these three guys spit roasted double, double penetrated nothing was held back I must have been cum in fifteen times during the evening Zoe telling me what to do all the time.

The time was late now early morning and time to sleep I woke up about 11.00am sunday morning with Roger in the bed beside me thinking back at what had happened not knowing if I had dreamt it but looking at the state of me I had not and my pussy was full of cum I knew I had to get back home to compose my self and get cleaned up as I went to get my dress Roger woke smiled at me and told me how much he had enjoyed last night and how sexy I was. He gathered my panties and bra and helped me with my dress and took me to the door he insisted on walking me next door to my house wanting to make sure I was ok.

Adele Rob, luke and Zoe were still fast asleep so Roger took me home he came in with me and wanted to make sure everything was ok and had I enjoyed last night I told him I had but it was a one off and had to be a secret between the six of us he assured me I had nothing to worry about and I made him a coffee to perk us both up.

Still wearing my dress from last night my ripped stockings make up all over I told him I had to get changed I walked upstairs to my bedroom Roger followed me I entered the bedroom and Roger held me and told me he wanted to fuck me on my marital bed then kissed me he slowly took my dress off and fucked me slowly on the bed his huge cock felt fantastic in me stretching my pussy before once again filling me he kissed me smiled and gave me his number telling me to contact him.

The rest of the day was spent in bed recovering I had never been fucked so much but I loved it feeling an object of desire to men.

The next day Adele text me to see if I was ok and invited me round we talked about the previous evening and how much of a star I was we watched the film I loved it but told Adele we cant do this anymore its not fair on Paul she gave me the memory card and I went home she understood they never pushed me to do it and respected my decision. The rest of the morning was spent washing my lingerie and cleaning the house ready for Pauls return later that evening I text Paul to see if he was ok he rang telling me work had been extended and he would be home Tuesday evening so another night on my own but at least I could get some more rest.

With the nights getting darker earlier I shut the curtains and put my lingerie away and dress away and poured myself a glass of wine and decided to have one last watch of the film before hiding it away. I watched as I got fucked by these guys I could see the look of lust in my face on the screen I had obviously enjoyed it.

It was about 5.00pm my phone lights up saying hope your ok I text back asking who it was it was Roger I had not put his number in my phone so was caught of guard he told me he wanted to meet up again if I wanted just for a coffee as he enjoyed my company I got side tracked as I got a telemarketing call and forgot to reply back 30 minutes later my phone rings its Roger worried he had upset me I told him all was good and maybe next week we could meet for coffee he asked if everything was ok he seemed caring and said he realised Paul was there and I could not talk I told him Paul was away until tomorrow evening he asked if he could come round tonight as hes not far away been in the area on business feeling lonely with Paul away I agreed but told him only coffee to which he understood I told him to park in the next street so not to let anyone see he agreed.

20 minutes later there was a knock at the door and Roger was there smiling looking very smart in his suit. We chatted and got along so well he talked about Zoe how they have been together over 10 years they make the perfect couple he was very charming I felt comfortable in his presence we chatted for a good hour about everything I really enjoyed his company he asked me if I was ok after saturday to which I blushed and said im fine with that he said he better be going I took his cup and walked him to the door he thanked me for the drink and chat and gave me a peck on the cheek I looked smiled and kissed him back on the lips we stayed there for 5 minutes kissing I pulled away and asked Roger to fuck me and locked the door took his hand and walked him to the bedroom.

We kissed once in the bedroom our hands feeling each other his hands were soon down my panties playing with my clit he pulled away and said he needs to shower first he had been out since 6.00am and asked me to put some sexy lingerie on he was soon out of the shower I only managed to get my stockings and suspenders on his cock was hard I knew I was getting stretched again tonight but I wanted it so bad Roger teased me letting me suck his cock before laying me down and going down on my wet pussy he was so gentle this time taking his time probing his tongue in my pussy and arse making me moan he pulled away then slowly entered me kissing me all the time while slowly pumping away my legs around him pulling him in running my nails down his back I was loving it I felt him speed up before he emptied inside of me still kissing me holding me he made me feel special we cuddled afterwards saying nothing he then kissed me again I asked him to stay the night we spent most of the night fucking like teenagers.

Morning came Roger had to be off early with work we kissed once more he told me he had to see me again.

Four years on and im still with Paul things are going good I still meet up with Roger maybe once a month, he is still with Zoe and neither Zoe or Paul know anything. Adele and Rob moved away I keep in touch with her so no more films but they opened up a new world to me and im grateful they brought the inner me out the side I may have forgot about the side where I can just let myself go and I love it xx