All Comments on 'Neighbours Unlock the Real Me'

by Fantasyjayne

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammar counts

Sorry, but without punctuation this story is nearly unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total garbage

What waste of time reading utter garbage not even worth giving you a star all it’s about is cheating and how to hurt people what a pathetic excuse of a person are are you to write such rubbish so you can get your thrill just cheating nothing else no husband finds out and destroys her no just garbage on how to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You badly need an editor!

Each paragraph is a giant run-on sentence and completely unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You need to get yourself an editor. Your story is hot but very difficult to read due to your lack of punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Get an editor to help with proper grammar. This was a real mess to read much less the contents which were purely garbage. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Badly in need of an editor

Your story had the potential to be quite entertaining but there were so many typos I could not count them all. You need to use punctuation marks way more liberally. There were whole paragraphs with only one period at the end. Many ran on and did not really make sense. Your story could benefit from using an editor. Keep writing.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
Lucky Paul - NOT

At least he never knew. Good plot that was realistic.

I guess if FantasyJane wrote Paul into the orgy / porn film action this would be published in Group Sex.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How low

How low can LW go when a story about two cheating spouses is one of the best of the night. Too English to understand, but just bad, not disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re:Badly in need of an editor

No, it needs to learn basic English. An editor is for finding the few mistakes, for finding plots holes. An editor is NOT a substitution for not learning the bare fundamentals, such as sentences. Take this, for example. It was posted as ONE sentence!

<P>

We kissed once in the bedroom our hands feeling each other his hands were soon down my panties playing with my clit he pulled away and said he needs to shower first he had been out since 6.00am and asked me to put some sexy lingerie on he was soon out of the shower I only managed to get my stockings and suspenders on his cock was hard I knew I was getting stretched again tonight but I wanted it so bad Roger teased me letting me suck his cock before laying me down and going down on my wet pussy he was so gentle this time taking his time probing his tongue in my pussy and arse making me moan he pulled away then slowly entered me kissing me all the time while slowly pumping away my legs around him pulling him in running my nails down his back I was loving it I felt him speed up before he emptied inside of me still kissing me holding me he made me feel special we cuddled afterwards saying nothing he then kissed me again I asked him to stay the night we spent most of the night fucking like teenagers.

<P>

I don't expect professional level writing, but I do expect the writer to show some evidence it was able to pass elementary school English.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
"one of the best of the night" -- 26thNC comment

Whose Night is that to which your comment refers, 26thNC?

Each day's batch of new stories is posted at 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time. It's not night for quite a while after that.

The Literotica administrators (and much of the commentariat) haven't woken up to the fact that it is a World Wide Web. So the comments portal is thus inactive for about two-thirds of the 24-hours in the WWW day

Readers who are active in the right time zone can converse with other commenters. They get perhaps two or three quick comments and replies on a story, while those of us outside the zone make a comment and then have to wait until the next day to see it posted. By that time, the commentary thread on a story is starting to lose interest as the commentariat moves on to the next day's stories.

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
What to say about this?

What to say about this? Nothing...Just 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Just bad!

Just bad! Nothing interesting in this, not even a little bit...1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
My night

Referring to my night Lue, or should I say morning. I get the new stories around 0130, or 1:30 a.m. I live in my own, increasingly smaller little world. I realize that there are other places that are not America. I've been to a lot of them, including Australia. Australia is beautiful , but my Ophiophobia rules of our for long stays. I do hope you get the fires out soon for the sake of the Koala Bears and even the snakes.

The moderation of the comments is Just awful. I would put up with the spam to be able to have real time comment battles again.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
I second 26thNC!

Go back to real time commenting! It’s not just the spam we’ve lost, but the 1* fag cuck shit comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous