New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prudence Pinder was a kindly old lady whose last wish was for us to get a tattoo to her special design. We'll agree, on the condition that you just have the one hour. We're not going to make things easy for you."

Scarlett looked at Emma who gave her a look of resignation and nodded her head. The sight of two sculpted and well-hung brothers was certainly an intimidating one.

"We agree to your terms also. So, get naked."

The twins both stripped off as Scarlett looked at the clock on the wall. 5.15. They should be able to make the 18.45 back to Liverpool Street. Both brothers looked to be at the peak of their physical prowess. Not unduly tall, Scarlett took an educated guess at six feet at best. They had broad chests, well-defined muscles, and short brown hair.

"Even their cocks look exactly the same," noted Lucy as she elbowed Emma jokingly.

"They are all a bit, big." Gulped Emma.

Both already had twitching erections. The twins were undoubtedly virile specimens of masculinity, possessing eight-inch long dicks and tight butts. The only difference between the pair of them was Nigel's array of tattooed roses on his upper chest, and Nick's of a Magnum 45 revolver on his right calf. Scarlett padded over on bare feet to within touching distance and gripped each man at the base of their white columns.

"They do look identical, and feel the same besides."

The blonde jerked each in her fists and smiled at both of them. How quaint that they had the same sized dicks with the same shaped helmets and identical big vein pulsing up the right side of their poles. She looked at both milky white shafts and pulled back foreskins for any obvious ink. Nothing doing there. Their pubes had been trimmed back and she noted nothing untoward in their groins.

"You."

She chose to seduce Nigel first. The smell of fresh sweat and mud was strong in her nostrils as she caressed the glistening skin of his taut biceps. Nigel looped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him so that her bouncy boobs were crushed against his sturdy chest.

Her head tilted up and his mouth covered her perfect lips in a long kiss. With her curvy body pinned to his, Scarlett's senses reeled as he probed her mouth with his tongue. His provocative erection was all pushy at her left upper thigh and she pushed her knee forwards in order to brush at him more firmly.

"Allow me."

She sank down, stuck out her tongue and gave his cock one long lick up to the moist head. Giving him a few forceful pumps with her fist she sucked on his bell end and Nigel's whole body shook on the balls of his feet. Aware of the clock ticking she angled his prick upwards and began to swallow his entire length, swirling her tongue around the bloated tip at the same time.

"Fucking amazing!"

Emma and Lucy flanked the other twin and both of them had their flicking tongues all over his upright pole. As they overlapped their lips met and they shared saliva, most of which trickled down Nick's dick to his balls.

When Emma resurfaced for air, so Lucy took control and rammed her mouth up and down with aplomb. Emma took over once more and immediately gagged as Nick humped up into her mouth, sending his bell end down her throat. She drew back, dribbling down her chin and slapped his stiff rod sharply.

"Hey now!" She said glaring at him.

Nick turned to Lucy and leered at her bountiful breasts, hanging on her chest so naturally.

"Wanna fuck 'em?"

The twin held the underside of her full soft boobs. parted them and shoved his fat prick up between them. She grinned as she mashed them together and trapped his rod there. Nick moved his hips back and then pushed forward to see his glans poke out of the top of her homemade channel.

"Fuck, yeah!" He grunted as his breath became laboured.

He thrust up and back as he fucked her mammoth tits and Emma looked on with amusement as his big cock head emerged each time his upstroke peaked. Lucy bent her head and let some spit dribble down the deep crevice of her great globes.

"Move over there." He told Emma as he continued to glide in and out of Lucy's tit tunnel.

He pulled back out with an audible slurping sound and eyed up the petite Emma. His cock bobbed madly in front of him as he gave her a devilish grin. In the middle of the room was a makeshift fold out couch on retractable legs and Emma was made to tumble onto it with Nick rolling on top of her. He rubbed her tits and circled her erect nipples which were as hard as two bullets. Lucy came to her left side and she and Nick took a nipple apiece into their mouths.

"Oh, fuck!"

Emma felt her pussy gush with her arousal as two pairs of slippery lips teased and nibbled her hard nubs. Hands went here and there on her heaving body, over her flat belly, up her silky inner thighs, and inevitably her snatch. Emma widened her legs and let them hang over the sides of the skinny couch. Both Nick and Lucy slithered down between Emma's thighs and slathered their flattened tongues on her dripping wet pussy.

"You...two."

Lucy giggled and joined Nick in lapping up and down Emma's engorged labia. The glamour model snaked her tongue inside her honeypot and eagerly probed within. Then Lucy made way for the twin who delved into Emma's aching cunt. He shook his head from side to side rapidly like some rabid dog and Emma opened her mouth wide in a silent scream.

"I have to fuck her."

The three shifted so that Emma was on all fours lengthwise on the couch with Nick directly behind her. Lucy got up on her haunches in front of Emma and presented her with her wet pussy. Emma shrieked as Nick spread her pert cheeks and spat on her nether holes.

He pushed in and the petite actress moaned as he gave her his full eight inches. Despite his young years, the twenty-year-old quickly built up a steady rhythm, hitting Emma's sweet spots with every inward pump.

"Holy fuck!"

"Is he good, babe?"

"Mm, hmm!" Moaned Emma into Lucy's twat as she ate the brunette's pussy.

Lucy's words were silenced as Emma probed and pushed at her wet slit faster. Her lower body shunted back and forth as she pressed down for an even firmer contact. Nick was now in Emma right up to the hilt so much in fact that his balls were squashed between her quivering thighs.

Emma was no match for his strength as Nick bucked into her with rapid strokes of his slim hips, sending her deeper into Lucy's muff, the model turned her head to look at Scarlett and Nigel.

"Ride that thing, blondie. Ride!"

Scarlett was astride the twin who was sitting on the wooden bench that was placed along the wall. Her toes pointed into the dusty floor as she thrust on his solid log repeatedly. Her huge boobs jiggled in his face and he laughed as he attempted to bury his mouth in her deep cleavage.

Her head was dipped down and the palms of her hands pressed onto his chest. His cock was exquisite inside her as she sped up her downward strokes. Although embroiled in fucking his brains out she had the awareness to study his ink. Nothing close to orange lips anywhere on his torso, limbs, or groin. Nigel's dribble coursed down the vast valley of her rack as they wrestled on the bench.

"Oh!"

Scarlett yelped as she was dragged up and lifted into the air, still sliding up and down on his full length. Her arms linked behind his strong neck and her legs flailed in the air as she was jacked back and forth with surprising ease. Her tits mashed to his chest as their bodies, slippery from sweat, started to show the results of their vigorous shagging.

"Go girl, go."

Lucy had been pulled onto Nick's lap in a reverse cowgirl and without pause she was impaled on his big boner. The stacked model bounced up and down as her boobs were played with by the brawny twin.

Emma crouched over his upturned face and groaned loudly as his tongue thrust up into her wet twat. He moved both his hands from Lucy's tits and held Emma's buttocks open as he lapped at her dripping muff. She shrieked as he worked his index finger into her puckered starfish and finger fucked her asshole.

"Bastard!"

Emma tried to gather her wits and smoothed her hands along Nick's body and arms. No tattoo in sight, worse luck. Oblivious to this, Lucy was bucking wildly on his dick and shaking her head violently from side to side.

Her curvy body leaned back and her massive tits heaved as she ground her pussy along Nick's throbbing organ. She loved how he filled her so, and relished the way she was stretched out around him.

"I want some of that."

Nigel deposited a panting Scarlett onto the bench without another thought as he and his identical other half switched partners. Lucy looked at Nigel's wagging dick which was all wet and gleaming from Scarlett's pussy and licked it from base to the tip. She smacked her lips to savour the taste of the blonde on his knob and then sucked on him with rapid motions of her head.

Emma bit her lower lip as he looked into her doe-like eyes with a burning passion. He bent Lucy at the waist and moved her against one end of the retractable couch. With her arms outstretched and her backside jutting out he pulled Emma up by her armpits and made her lay on top of Lucy. Their butts were now so aligned that their mouth-watering vertical gashes were barely inches apart.

"Double bubble!"

He contemplated for a split second and slipped his cock head between Emma's ass cheeks. He took hold of each of her buns and pushed into her hot box. She slid along Lucy as Nigel followed through and started to fuck the trembling actress. He merrily smacked against her bum as he slammed in and out of the whimpering girl. Then she felt air on her bottom as he withdrew and dropped a few inches and entered Lucy.

"Yes!"

Nigel stroked in and out at a fair rate as he buried his cock to the hilt in the sopping cunt of the glamour model. He arched his back as he gripped her by her waist and pulled her back roughly onto his rod. After two minutes he moved back to Emma and slid inside her drenched pussy.

This time she pushed her hips back at him, trying to match his driving thrusts as he pounded her cunt to mush. She didn't hold out too long before her climax washed over her. He looked at his brother who jerked a thumb to the clock.

"6.10."

"Alright you lot. Time's almost up, and we need to get off."

As the twins loomed over the naked threesome with ominous dripping boners Holmes let out a frustrated sigh.

"Any luck?" Asked Scarlett of Emma and Lucy, as they lined up together.

"None. They seem to be clean." Said Emma cupping her gaping pussy.

"This is most troublesome. The hour is upon us."

All three women knelt up on their haunches as both twins jerked their cocks in their direction with clenched fists.

"You DID look everywhere?" Insisted the blonde with her face tilted up in bitter acceptance.

"Holmes. Admit it. We lost."

At that moment Lucy's eyes widened as Nick's balls rose up and his tattoo of orange lips appeared under his scrotum.

"Hey! There it is! There's a letter T in the lips."

The hot brunette spluttered as he ejaculated in her face with a series of spurts that made the ripped stud grunt and shudder on his toes. Alert to the welcome discovery, Scarlett quickly grabbed Nigel's twitching hose straight up as Emma raised his ball sack and saw his similar tattoo.

"Another T, Holmes. Fuck!"

Nigel erupted in her face in a high arc of thick sperm that made her flinch. He turned 45 degrees and painted Scarlett's boobs with huge blobs of his cum. Both twins continued to dribble from their wilting cocks as the women stood up in triumph.

"Could I trouble you for a towel?" Said Holmes as her tits dripped down her front.

x

"Well, Holmes? Explain."

Scarlett sat back in her seat with the smuggest grin she could muster.

"Isn't it obvious? It's so simple."

"Maybe to you, but?"

"The first clue was the letter Y, found by your dear self in an excellent effort if I may say so. Then we found a K and an I. Lastly of course our twins provided us with two T's."

"So the letters represent a word or a name then."

"Precisely so. Any idea what?"

"KITTY" Screamed Lucy clapping her hands.

"Bravo! There you have it."

Emma frowned, still unclear about things.

"Right. We have the word. But we're no nearer to finding the diamonds."

"Wait. Before she passed, my great-aunt sent me a resin orange statue of a cat. It's on my mantlepiece right now."

"HA! I deduce that if you shatter the very same statue you will find a pretty jackpot within."

Scarlett sat back and looked out of the window of the 18.45 to London.

"This has all been a splendid little case. Most satisfying."

She looked at Emma and winked.

"In more ways than one, am I right? Or am I right?"

xxx

Chapter Six.

'The Adventure of the Naked Sussex Vampire'

It was a rare day indeed when famous consulting private eye, Scarlett Holmes, was proven wrong. With a brain that was purely analytical, it was totally unexpected. This story tells of that rare occasion when she was wide of the mark.

x

The day had started when Scarlett returned on a wet afternoon to the flat belonging to Emma Watson in Canary Wharf. She heard what seemed to be heavy moaning and loud curses coming from Emma's room. At first, the golden blonde detective feared the worst. That some ruffian had broken in and was molesting her best friend. She rushed down the narrow passage, past her own room to the one Emma slept in.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

The shrill cries of the famous movie actress grew louder the closer she got. Scarlett cautiously opened the door a crack just in case of somebody else in the vicinity. What she discovered was Emma, naked on her back, with her current boyfriend on top of her. With her gaze riveted to the big bed, Scarlett put her hand over her mouth as she watched Emma's lover pushing his stiff cock into her in an erotic slow gliding motion.

The petite actress had her legs fully clamped to Leo's upper thighs, and his taut legs brushed her soft inner thighs every time he surged inside her. They moved together in a perfect rhythm, and Scarlett was mesmerised at how the young stud's muscles rippled as his body met Emma's.

"You're so big inside me. Feels so...good."

Emma sighed and dragged her nails across his back, leaving reddened marks on his white flesh. Her words spurred him on and he pumped even deeper, rotating his hips and lifting her bottom up off of the bed.

"You're...you're going to make me cum!"

Scarlett's hand instinctively went between her own legs as she leaned against the door for fear of fainting right there on the spot. Seeing the young filly getting a good seeing to was an incredible turn-on. The bed creaked as Leo's tempo increased beyond belief with hips churning and butt tightening as he fucked Emma with relentless strokes of his shiny rod. Emma cried out as her pussy spasmed around his formidable cock and her legs fell away as they turned to jelly.

"Oh, Beau!"

"Em-Em!"

Leo threw his head back as he climaxed and he fell atop Emma as his cum spurted inside her. Emma yelped as he bit hard on the nape of her neck at the moment of truth, leaving a clear red mark on her pale skin. His spine glistened with sweat as he finally pulled out, letting a stream of white semen trickle out of Emma's cunt and down her ass crack.

As they lay in each other's arms, Scarlett rubbed her thighs together and smoothed out her dress. She beat a quick retreat before the couple became aware of her presence. Once in her own room she whipped off her clothes and grabbed her vibrator from the bedside cabinet. She laid flat on her back on her own bed and fucked herself as she recalled recent events.

x

"No, no, no, a thousand times no, my dear Emma. Vampire's do not exist, have never existed, nor will they ever. They are entirely in the imagination of that Irish writer, Stoker. He published that horrid book after I ended up in the future. A weighty tome and no mistake. By the way, remind me to tell you of a wonderful weekend your great-grandmother and I spent with Oscar Wilde's niece. It involved a leather dildo and a family sized jar of petroleum jelly."

Scarlett sat back in her favourite chair and took a long drag on a black cigarette.

"Yuk!" Exclaimed a disgusted Emma Watson.

"Yuk?"

"Gross! Indecent."

"Yes, it was rather." Holmes gave Emma a wry smile.

"Anyway, maybe this vampire isn't a dead ghoul, but a living person with a sick habit of drinking blood."

"You are right, Emma. Read that last part of the e-mail once more."

Holmes referred to the recent message from none other than Inspector Adele Lester of New Scotland Yard. She had forwarded what could only be described as a distinct cry for help from a worried Robert Ferguson from Horsham in the county of Sussex.

"Dear Miss Holmes. I am writing on behalf of Robert Ferguson, a renowned banker and family friend, who insists his Spanish wife of five years watches over his sleeping form night after night as if she were in some form of trance. He would wake on occasion with her literally nibbling on his neck. The last straw was just three days ago when he awoke at two in the morning to discover his own blood on his wife's lips. He held his hand to his neck to find two tiny puncture wounds, still wet from bleeding."

"It's pure lunacy."

Emma paused at the interruption from Holmes and then continued.

"The wife is now confined to a room in their house, awaiting his action in dealing with the odd affair. He knows little of vampirism and wonders if you could use your great powers of deduction in aiding the distraught fellow. Yours, Inspector Lester."

Holmes shook her head and looked at Emma thoughtfully.

"Ah, dear Adele. Haven't heard from her since that ghastly occurrence involving that satanic cult known as the Church of Lucifer. The High Priest, Mephisto, is still at large I gather."

"Are you going to investigate?"

Scarlett stubbed out her smoke and got up to stand by the window to look down on the River Thames which was at high tide.

"The case has some intrigue, but not much. There is an unfortunate lull at present, and I do have fond memories of the bodacious Adele."

The blonde detective remembered the hot orgy they had all taken part in at Lord Buckley's manor.

"Tell the Inspector I shall give the case my undivided attention. You'll come of course."

"I don't think so. Leo and I were planning a romantic weekend together."

"Then bring Beau, er, Leo also. We shall find a welcome bed and breakfast accommodation and make it an entertaining getaway. Sussex has a certain charm as I recall."

"Hmm. Maybe. But you must promise not to tell him what I...you...we've got up to lately. I'm still loyal to him despite all the...sex that always seems to come about in all your cases."

"Agreed. I shall take the train from Victoria Station, and you and he can drive down. Yes?"

Emma narrowed her eyes and gave her a look of mistrust, then relented.

"Agreed."

x

Emma's Point of View.

"Keep you eye on the road, can you?"

"Yes, yes!"

I regained control of the mini hatch, just missing the petrified squirrel that leaped in front of me. I admit I'm not the best driver in the world, but I've never had a crash in my life. I've SEEN dozens in my rearview mirror but never stopped to linger. Leo and I were close to Horsham now where we were to meet Scarlett the very next day. That meant Beau and myself could have a nice supper together, followed by an even nicer lie-in. I stole a sideways glance at my latest boyfriend and then hit the brakes as I accidentally mounted the pavement.

"EMMA!"

"Sorry, sorry. It's just that you look so rugged in that suit, I lost concentration."

Leo was undoubtedly the most handsome of all the guys I had dated so far. Black hair, blue eyes, and a scrummy body I had constantly molested every chance I had. He was like an animal in bed and had a wanton and sensual habit of biting me as we fucked. That always had the effect of getting me off, although it meant I had taken to wearing high collars to hide the resulting love bites. I looked at his intense gaze and swallowed hard as he flashed his adorable long lashes. Why do guys always have long lashes?