New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I understand it," scoffed Holmes. "Any of the above can be quite easily achieved by lying on one's back for ten minutes with a virile man between your legs."

The golden blonde took a drag on a Dunhill menthol cigarette and sat back in her favourite seat. It was a Wednesday afternoon and they were seated in Emma's high-rise flat in Canary Wharf.

"You have to get out more, Holmes. Really."

"My brain is a machine, Emma. I cannot exist without brain work. Give me problems, puzzles, and enigmas. What else is there to do besides except to have a good fuck?"

"What time is Grace arriving, anyway?"

"In precisely two hours' time. She teaches women exclusively so I think I should be able to use my womanly wiles to good effect. Somewhere on her person is the third tattoo of orange lips, and if the last two disclosures are anything to go by, she should be concealing another letter in the tattoo."

Scarlett was currently engrossed in aiding glamour model and animal welfare volunteer, Lucy Pinder, in seeking her hidden inheritance. The clues being concealed in five orange lips tattooed on five individuals.

"Do you have some workout clothes?"

"Oh, I have a little something." Said Scarlett with a wry smile. "I gave her a yarn of myself being unable to leave the flat for the yoga school due to a sprained ankle. I hope to be done inside of an hour, then dear Lucy and ourselves shall take the train to Cambridge. There we shall track down the Timpson twins and have this unique case wrapped up by supper time."

"I could drive."

Scarlett jabbed a finger at the charming thirty-year-old actress.

"Under no circumstance will I ever get into a motor car with you again? You drive like the devil. I'm still having nightmares of the time we drove down to Buckley Hall."

"Well." Said Emma as she stood up to leave. "I shall leave you to it. I need to go out shopping for a few hours."

"Right. And could you bring me the evening newspapers? I like to keep up with the latest crimes. Just the Evening News, Evening Standard, Star, The Globe, Chronicle, and any others you can think of."

"Holmes. This is 2023, not 1891. Those publications are ancient. There's only the Standard these days. Turn on the television."

"Dear me. Do people not read anymore?"

"See you around five then?" Said Emma as she scooted out of the door.

x

Scarlett had indeed enjoyed plenty of sex in her life, with both men and women, despite the prudish and puritan views of the late Victorian era she had left behind in some space-time vortex. For two hours she had been in a blissful daze thinking of Grace when she heard the intercom buzz. She quickly slipped into her beige singlet and black panties. Since she was banking on getting naked there was little sense in overdressing. She waited by the front door and moments later she let in a dark-eyed female.

"Miss Holmes?"

The attractive woman in the long coat had a definite European accent. Czech or Hungarian?

"The same. Please come in. And let me take your coat."

Grace introduced herself as hailing from the Czech Republic as she shed her coat. A slim brunette with an astonishing figure and 30DD-sized tits. Beneath her coat she wore a leotard in blue and white. She eyed Scarlett up and down in a manner less than casual and was slightly surprised by her choice of workout gear. Scarlett was thrilled. This task would not be without some benefits, she thought as she mentally undressed the busty babe.

"Well, I'm all yours. Sorry about my appearance. I have no leotards or leggings. I'm a complete novice I'm afraid."

"That's...fine. Very fetching."

"Well, it's not like we're going out."

"Shall we get started? We shall limber up and warm our muscles. Like so."

Grace demonstrated a series of beginner balancing poses on one of two mats provided by Scarlett. The brunette had a toned body and limbs that only came with a dedicated and strict fitness regime. Just in front and facing Grace, Scarlett watched her and then dipped dramatically several times and made sure her deep cleavage did not go unnoticed.

"Through yoga we find that our minds find rest and peace," explained Grace. "We become one with our inner self and discover an effortless and natural state of transformation."

"Yes, I feel so much more relaxed already. So, you only teach women, is that right?"

"I find the female attitude to yoga to be much more rewarding. Although I'm not butch if that's what you think."

"Far from it," thought Scarlett as she leered at the heaving breasts of the woman in front of her.

Grace moved across her mat and Scarlett could not take her eyes off her gorgeous bottom. Each firm cheek moved against the other, and her his swayed divinely. Scarlett turned to face the opposite direction and bent forward so that her own backside stuck out in full view of Grace.

The panties she had chosen to wear belonged to Emma and on her were about two sizes too small. The result of this caused them to ride up drastically, cut into her butt crack, and tighten around Scarlett's prominent mons. Grace was transfixed by the audacious blonde and her usual professional air began to wilt.

After fifteen minutes of stretching and exercising the heat began to rise, as earlier Scarlett had deliberately turned on the thermostat to the highest level. Both women assumed the classic lotus position on their individual mats as they faced each other in silent meditation. All the time Scarlett held the brunette's gaze, licking her lips suggestively and fluttering her lashes.

"Sorry to break the mood, but would you mind if I took my top off? It's quite hot in here."

"Nudity is accepted in yoga."

In a trice, Scarlett had whipped off her top to unveil her substantial bosom. Her bountiful breasts were showing the first signs of perspiration as she sat up straight and thrust out her chest. Grace lowered her eyes to Scarlett's chest level and inhaled deeply through flared nostrils, which did not go unnoticed by Scarlett. The brunette's breathing had started to quicken and she appeared to be having trouble concentrating on her meditation. So far, so good.

"It is a bit uncomfortable in here." Agreed Grace who blew a stream of air on her cheek.

"Feel free to take your leotard off. We're all adults here after all. I'll fetch some water."

Scarlett saw a glimmer of daring register on the Czech woman's face as she stood in contemplation.

"You know what? I think I will."

As Grace wound her shoulder straps down her arms, Scarlett noticed her upper right arm had some ink. She held up her hand and then padded out to the kitchen for some water. When she returned the top-heavy brunette had stripped down to the buff. She simply had to be seen to be believed.

About five-six, curvy, stacked, and glowing with moistness due to the hot air. Her pubic region had been shaven back to just a dark strip that started at the top of her pussy, and her upper thighs had that erotic gap that invited the eye to linger.

"Here you are. Oops!"

Scarlett, accidentally on purpose, spilled the glass over Grace's boobs and front.

"I'm frightfully sorry! I do apologise. Let me."

With a knowing look, the private detective produced a towel and used it to dab at the massive tits of the yoga instructor. Grace let her willingly and moved closer to Scarlett for her own selfish purpose. Holmes had been correct in surmising the woman favoured the gentle sex in her love life.

"Thank you, so nice."

"You're welcome, I'm sure."

The air had become heavy with expectancy and Scarlett motioned closer and closer until her pouting lips were but two inches from Grace.

"I want you." She hissed breathlessly.

"I know," replied the instructor matter-of-factly as her mouth opened to reveal perfect white teeth. "I wanted you from the minute I set foot inside."

A jolt of excitement surged through Scarlett as they embraced and pressed their soft naked bodies against each other. She was in! As they exchanged saliva in a hot French kiss Scarlett touched Grace between her legs and ran her fingertips lightly over her bald labia. Shockwaves were sent through her as she groaned in exquisite delight, and Grace thrust her hips energetically as she forced her pussy onto two probing fingers.

"That feels nice."

Grace closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of Scarlett's fingers juicing her up. The blonde pressed the advantage and nuzzled the other's neck where it just met the shoulder. As Grace thumbed Scarlett's stiffening nipples she cocked her head to let her lover kiss her down her right arm before closing in on her boob. Scarlett clamped her mouth on the creamy tit flesh as she studied the tiny tattoo just above the elbow. A tattoo of a pair of parted orange lips, the center of which had a capital letter.

"An 'I.' That's an odd tattoo you have."

Grace was dimly aware that Scarlett was speaking to her as now she had three fingers in her sticky cunt.

"Oh. That? Just a thank you from a grateful client. An older lady who kept cats."

The women became more impassioned and Scarlett wasn't going to let this opportunity of hot sex with a stunning female pass, despite her achieving her objective.

"Why don't we continue this in my bedroom?"

They hurried together, hand in hand, and then crashed onto the big bed. As Grace caught her breath Scarlett pounced on her and had her legs thrown out wide in a second. With her face just inches from her snatch she parted the gleaming pussy lips and looked down in the mouthwatering pink inside.

"My, my."

Scarlett blew gently on Grace's wet labia and licked up her thighs until she came to her target. Grace shook from the force of her increasing arousal as Scarlett's tongue fucked her. She held onto the woman's nodding head as her tongue darted deep inside her slippery hole. Her juices ran out and trickled down the insides of her thighs as her clit was occasionally flicked deliciously on the very tip, which left her panting and trembling.

"Kiss."

Scarlett moved up to kiss Grace who eagerly licked up her own sweet taste on the blonde's mouth. Both moaned and Grace purred as soft hands slid down her front back to her cunt. Her ass was gripped as Scarlett lavished swipe after swipe on her plump pussy lips until the blonde detective's chin was coated. Flat on her stomach, Scarlett pushed her backside up and down as she dry-humped the bed.

"Fuck my leg."

Scarlett moved up halfway and put her right knee between the toned legs of Grace who willingly locked them around it. She bumped up and attempted to rub her dripping muff on the offered limb. Scarlett pressed down hard and did the same. They became a mass of entwined limbs as they massaged each other's cunt, and their groans grew ever more urgent and impassioned as their grinding wet pussies painted the other with a feast of cunt fluids.

"Fuck me. I've needed this for ages."

"Yes. Oh, fuck!"

Both lust-addled women grabbed at the bed sheets on each side of their gyrating forms as they banged their hips. Their generous breasts bounced wildly as their pussies slid firmly together.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!"

Grace came first and her hips shot up as she squirted on Scarlett's wet loins. Scarlett reciprocated and her entire body went rigid as her own orgasm took over her. They twisted and writhed and Grace babbled in her own language, which although Scarlett did not know, pretty much understood the gist. The frazzled women relaxed on the bed with the pair of them glistening in sheens of sweat that dappled their impressive boobs with tiny droplets.

"That was amazing," said Scarlett as she traced a fingertip over Grace's erect nipples.

"It was."

"Have you any energy left at all?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Grace moved to the edge of the crumpled bed sheets as Scarlett vanished, only to return with some sort of sex toy.

"Have you ever heard of the Ann Summers chain of sex shops?"

"Yes, I know it."

"I find it fascinating. Such an exciting range of lingerie and toys. I was there for hours. What do you think of this?"

Scarlett held up a flexible twelve-inch phallic double-ended dildo, with lifelike ribs along the shaft and realistic shaped tips.

"I've never seen anything like it in my life."

"Want to try it?"

"Yes!"

Grace opened her legs as Scarlett took one end and pushed the tapered head inside the brunette's still slick pussy and inched forwards. Scarlett was totally engrossed as Grace's folds stretched wide as the false cock head popped in. She gasped loudly as the thick dildo was pulled and pushed into her drenched muff and her head snapped back as she was happily fucked.

"Now the both of us."

Scarlett lay on the bed with her body so positioned that they looked across at each other over their undulating frames. Each of them propped themselves up on their elbows as Scarlett placed the double dong between their splayed legs. Grace put one end to her gaping cunt hole and watched the golden blonde do likewise.

"My goodness!"

Scarlett ran the head up and down her damp slit and then used her pelvis to push on it. With their eyes locked on each other, they eased towards the other, gradually eating up the flexible dick. The sheet rucked up their ass cracks as they slowly but inexorably got closer and closer until the dildo was effectively buried in the pair of them. Scarlett gripped Grace by her thighs, and Grace did the same as they jerked to and fro.

"No, like this." Suggested Scarlett, and as she drew back so her voluptuous lover pushed in, and vice versa.

"Heavens!"

Scarlett changed tack and Grace followed her lead by scissoring their legs with the double-ended toy still well crammed inside their overflowing pussies. The famed private investigator hooked her left leg over the right of Grace and the swaying females creamed themselves as they fucked each other to climax.

"Most enjoyable. Would you be free any time next week for a rematch?"

"You can count on it," replied an exhausted but exhilarated Grace.

x

The University of Cambridge was founded in the 13th century and granted a Royal Charter by King Henry III. The second biggest in the country, at it's busiest time it is home to 19,000 students. Each year the Uni rugby team, the Light Blues play rivals Oxford University in the annual Varsity match.

Those players who take part are selected on merit, fitness, and strength. Two of the current ever presents were the Timpson twins. At twenty years of age, Nigel and Nick were identical in every way. Robust, athletic, and muscular they were dedicated to the sport.

"Four thirty. We shall arrive in approximately ten minutes."

Scarlett put away her watch and looked across the table of their train compartment at Emma Watson and Lucy Pinder. They had all taken the 15.28 railway train from Platform 6 at Liverpool Street Station bound for Cambridge. Lucy's benefactor, her great-aunt, had left her a substantial inheritance, the location of which was hidden for safety.

The only way of discovering the whereabouts of the cluster of diamonds was to solve the meaning of the clues hidden in five tattoos. So far they had three of the five answers. Letters of the alphabet, K, Y, and I.

"But why choose pairs of lips?" Wondered Emma who was sitting by the window.

Scarlett spoke over the rattle of the wheels of the train clattering on the tracks.

"In this particular circumstance, I believe the image of lips to be one of platonic friendships by Prudence Pinder, rather than a sexual representation. The Timpsons for instance once lodged with Prudence before they left for Uni. They appear to have made some impression on her for them to be chosen to conceal two of the tattoos."

"I seem to remember the boys when I visited Prudence some time ago. They loved playing with all of her cats." Said Lucy.

"Have you any idea of what the letters mean yet?"

"I'm fairly sure of the meaning despite there being two more clues to gather."

Emma narrowed her eyes as Scarlett gave her a smug grin.

"Really? You think you know the answer to the puzzle?"

"Quite sure, my dear. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. It's possible to draw a logical conclusion from the data we already have. Three letters that will eventually make up a five-letter word. That single word or name will surely lead us to the diamonds. Ah, here we are."

The rugby training pitch was in West Cambridge, close to the St. Catherine building. On arrival at the station, all three women took the short stroll to the grounds. It was a warm yet blustery evening as they took the winding lanes to the rugby clubhouse. The sound of men could be heard as the players ran laps around the pitch.

"So, my ruse is when the men return to clean up, we direct them to the alternate changing room because of a plumbing problem that requires an hour to repair. We separate the twins and lure them to us where we shall ascertain where on their bodies they have the tattoos. More than likely in a most secretive and personal placement. We must do whatever is necessary to find those orange lips."

All three went through the double doors of the clubhouse that led to the changing rooms of the football teams. Only one team had taken the field this afternoon as it was only a training session. One closed door had a sign that read 'light blues room, players only.' Scarlett tested the door handle and sure enough, the room was open. The smell inside could only be described as being masculine, as the reek of sweat, socks, and testosterone assailed their nostrils.

"What a pong!" Uttered Emma as she wrinkled her cute nose.

"Lucy. I would like you to wait outside and steer the players to the south side entrance. But make sure to divert the twins this way."

"I'll do my best."

"Are we really going to have sex with these guys?" Pondered Emma.

"Unless they have obvious places for their tattoos, such as on the arm or leg, I very much believe so. We shall use all of our sexual magnetism and unbridled charm to fuck their brains out."

"Oh, bollocks!" Declared the exasperated young actress.

x

Within minutes, Lucy returned the two lookalike brothers, still in their football boots and kit. She closed the door behind them and locked it.

"Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Scarlett, and this is Lucy and Emma. Lucy Pinder, that is. If you permit me I shall cut to the chase. We know that you are both in possession of a singular irregularity of the skin. That being, a tattoo of a pair of orange lips. We three are willing to do a trace for the a close examination of each. If you would be so kind."

"And what do you have to trade?" Asked Nigel as he looked at all three women in a line shoulder to shoulder.

"Simply ourselves. For one hour."

The room brimmed with erotic tension as Scarlett nodded to her companions and they each slipped out of their clothes. The striking blonde was only five feet three in bare feet but her figure was gorgeous. Her thirty-six-inch breasts sat firmly on her chest and her rounded ass jutted behind her superbly.

In contrast to the voluptuous woman beside her, Emma was petite yet extremely attractive. Her medium-sized tits were firm and sported very stiff points. Her legs were slender and rounded into a tight little backside that had two scrumptious dimples on each side of her pert buttocks.

Lucy however was undoubtedly a glamour model. She was the epitome of the classic Sun newspaper Page Three topless girls, with long and silky hair, an hourglass, and massive boobs. Nigel and Nick gawped at the sight of the three naked lovelies and then whispered to each other.

"So, you say you're Lucy Pinder?"

"I am she. Don't you remember me when you were at my aunt's?"

Nick looked at Lucy intently and then spoke in a more serious tone.