New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More."

I felt for him and little by little I slid down his solid shaft, inhaling deeply and sending delicious vibrations down to his root. I ran my tongue along that blissful blue vein that pulsed down one side and he swelled even more.

I bobbed my head back and forth as I gripped the base of his formidable hose and sucked on the top five inches of his adorable manhood. My spit spluttered from my overworked lips and the result was a lewd slurping sound that had Beau anxiously fingering my hair. As he moved in and out he poked out my cheek making it balloon obscenely.

Gagh!"

He crammed my head downwards as he thrust up in urgent lunges that sent his knob to the back of my throat. I dug my nails into his thighs and relaxed my throat in order to take in his entire length.

I slowly devoured his spike and held him deep inside before gradually lifting up until I just had his head between my wet lips. My nostrils snorted most unladylike as I sank down again, gurgling as I reached his pubes with my nose. Beau gritted his teeth as mine scraped his rigid pole as I retreated.

"OOF!" I coughed and my slobber ran down my chin.

A string of saliva kept my lips still connected to Beau's glistening tip and the rays of the sinking sun shone on it in the most erotic fashion. I desperately wanted to touch myself there but this was all about Beau.

"Cum on my tits, lover."

He grunted and wanked himself to a climax, erupting all the way from my chest to my neck. I pushed my tits together as he spewed out in several spurts and in a trice my boobs were covered in the white goo. I looked at his face as I rubbed the warm and wet cum into my lily white skin. He finished off by tit slapping me until every last drop had been transferred from his dick to my heaving chest.

"Hello?"

We both started as Scarlett tapped on the windscreen with a big wave hello.

"It's the Holmes bitch!" Yelled Beau as he frantically tried to draw up his pants over his semi-hard cock. With not much success I might add. "I told you, she's a fucking pervert!"

"I was just wondering if you had the results of the blood tests?"

I buttoned up my blouse, unfortunately dampening the front.

"Yes, yes. We'll meet up at the cottage. Go, go!"

An hour later, after we had eaten dinner, Holmes and myself met in her room.

"It seems that pathetic brotherhood have reconvened for more mischief."

"The blood group, AB, is the rarest type and has both A and B antigens but no antibodies."

"Right. And Mrs. Ferguson, Conan, and Leo are AB?"

"Yes. You and I are O."

"This is indeed an ungodly affair. We shall help the Inspector by supplying evidence this very night. I shall go back to the well and see what I can find."

"Alone?"

"I think it's for the best. There may be danger."

Scarlett Holmes waited until the hour of eleven before deciding to visit the well again. In order to blend in with the darkness of the night, the blonde detective had once again donned her red wig. The stylish hairpiece had long sides and was swept back from the forehead.

"Not too shabby."

Thanks to yet another shopping spree at her current favourite store, Ann Summers Sex Shop, she had purchased a full-body jumpsuit in black with built-in elbow and knee pads. The made-for-comfort, yet durable costume, was skintight with one big zipper closure in front that ran from collarbone to midriff.

She wore two belts, one around her waist, the other slung low about her hips, and had several pouches. On her hands, she had slipped on stretch-to-fit gloves in 100% polyester. Her rugged combat boots fit snugly and had a workable one-inch heel and textured lug soles.

"Right."

The feel of the excitement and the thrill of the chase heightened to a palpable thump in her chest. They were feelings she had become used to after so many like cases in the past. Her bright green eyes flitted over the secluded area and she focused on the well she had seen earlier. In a half crouch she inched towards it, keeping her eyes peeled for others.

"Softly, softly."

Without so much as a hint of a footstep, she took care to keep to any shadows made by the light of distant houses. Satisfied she was alone she retrieved a small packet from the pouch on her belt and opened the cap of the well pump. With a clear head and total concentration, she used a specimen tube to collect a sample of the suspected contaminated drinking water.

Her inductive reasoning had given her sufficient justification to believe that the sacrilegious devil worshippers of the Church of Lucifer had administered a toxin designed to give those of a certain blood group a powerless hunger for drinking the blood of others. An induced vampirism in fact, not that Holmes believed in such nonsense herself.

"Hmm."

The night air was reasonably mild and she unzipped the front of her costume a bit more, allowing her hefty bosom to thrust out from the confines. Despite the moonless night sky, her keen eye was able to make out the hard brown trees and green leaves that blew softly in the light breeze. Scarlett stood perfectly still and suppressed her breathing as she fancied she heard a faint rustling in the nearby woods.

"There."

She crouched low as she heard a definite sound in the darkness. Every fibre of her curvaceous body was alert as she strained her ears. Frozen to the spot, Scarlett was confronted by the sight of a man, silhouetted against the biggest tree. His back was to her and his pants were by his ankles. His hips rocked back and forth and shallow breaths escaped his lips.

Scarlett crept as close as she dared, and from a new angle saw the bent figure of a naked woman in front of the half-naked man and with her head down low. It was none other than Sister Sek, wife of the brotherhood's High Priest, giving the Ferguson house handyman Conan a blowjob.

"Good lord!"

The athletic Conan was perhaps twenty years younger than the more mature female but this did not deter him from thrusting up into the roof of her mouth with his fat cock.

The sight of his taut ass cheeks making two gorgeous dimples and the light sheen of perspiration that ran down his butt crack moved Scarlett to visibly lust over the ex-soldier. Her right glove pressed the front of her jumpsuit as she became lost in the heat of the moment.

"Ah!"

Conan grabbed onto Sek's head with both hands and vigorously face fucked the moaning woman. She tapped on his left thigh and he paused to let her suck in much-needed air. The horny Scarlett took a good look at Conan's dick which was oversized and sporting a big round head.

Sek resumed blowing him until he erupted with a howl. The middle-aged female gulped loudly as he came in her mouth, and thick drops ran out of her pursed lips as she gurgled and dribbled on his bell end. Scarlett would have liked nothing more than to drag the front of her jumpsuit down so that she could rub her moist pussy, but knew that this was not the time nor place.

"Move, and you're dead."

Scarlett felt a hard object press into her spine and guessed it to be the business end of a loaded pistol. Without turning the cool detective spoke in a confident and self-assured manner.

"High Priest Mephisto. It has been a while hasn't it? Still in the Satan worshipping game I perceive."

The gun in her back pressed even harder in her back and her breasts thrust the top of her outfit to near bursting.

"Turn around, slowly."

She did as asked and put her hands up at the sight of the Glock 9mm. pistol aimed at her belly. Behind her, the half naked Conan ripped her auburn wig off and handed it to High Priest Mephisto.

"Scarlett Holmes. We meet again, under awkward circumstances I might add."

The middle-aged Satanist let his eyes linger on Scarlett whose costume hugged her tightly, accentuating her full bosom, trim waist, and rounded buttocks.

"Quite. The games up, you pathetic fool. Whatever ludicrous plot you have in your tiny mind has been discovered."

Mephisto tossed her wig on the ground and put his hand around Scarlett's pale throat and squeezed imperceptibly as she looked down her nose at him.

"You're making a big mistake, my dear fellow." Said Holmes with a mix of unease and bravado in her honey hued voice.

"Is that so? Not from where I'm standing." Mephisto replied in a menacing voice.

"Yes, you've figured out that I've tampered with the local drinking water in order to create rudimentary blood fiends. Now the experiment has been a success we aim to infect the entire country. And once again our brotherhood will rise, seeking to appease the Prince of Darkness."

Scarlett looked at the other two, Sek and Conan, and scoffed.

"So. Just two at the moment, hmm? Are the entry fees to large?"

Mephisto growled in anger, and then gave a low chuckle.

"I like your style, Holmes. Now, be sensible and do exactly what we ask. First of all would you be so kind as to put your hands behind your back."

Scarlett made one bold move before it was too late but she was surrounded by all three of them. Conan gave her a wide open stare and granted him his much more powerful physique.

"Very well."

As Scarlett acquiesced and crossed her wrists, Conan grabbed her jumpsuit at the shoulders and tugged the entire top half down to her waist belt which pinioned her arms in a stiff position at her back. Her big boobs sprang out and bounced on her chest as Conan placed her hand's palm to palm and quickly wound a piece of thin cord twice around her wrists. Thus tied, the famed detective was effectively robbed of any immediate reprisal against her captors.

"Back to the house."

Scarlett was frog marched to the Ferguson residence where it had all started with Robert Ferguson's wife reacting to the toxin which corrupted her AB type blood group. The blonde detective was thankful for her gloves which gave some respite against the tight binds around her wrists. They took a side swerve to the adjoining garage which housed farm equipment and the like and entered. The only light came from two halogen lamps on either side.

"Secure her to that." Said Mephisto pointing a large object in the corner.

Holmes saw a particularly large agricultural tractor tyre with a height of fifty inches, and a rim diameter of 30 inches. With strong hands, Conan ripped the skintight jumpsuit from Scarlett's voluptuous form until it hung in ruined tatters at her boots.

She was naked beneath the costume and her beguiling body was thus exposed for all to see. Her boots and gloves were yanked off by a grinning Sister Sek as Conan tied Scarlett's wrists and ankles to the rim of the thick synthetic rubber tyre.

"Are you serious?"

She was made to lean back against the hard tread so that her spine sloped down on the rubber at a back straining thirty-degree angle. Her legs were so secured that they were tied three feet apart. Due to this undignified position her bared mons was made to push out and up, displaying the enticing pink interior of her vulva. The cords bit into her ankles as she fought for some semblance of comfort.

"I fail to see what can be achieved by all this."

The three protagonists looked over her struggling naked form but she had to admit that she was helpless. The very air of the garage radiated with a noticeable menace as she craned her head to look at the three Satanists strip off.

Despite having just cum a bucket down Sek's throat, Conan had a raging hard on and made no attempt to hide his lust for her body. There was little doubt in her mind of what he was capable of as she sized him up, and she felt the heat from her own loins.

"You have an undoubtedly desirable body, Holmes. We intend to have our way with you, and as the witching hour is almost upon us, we shall extinguish you as we would snuff out a candle. A suitable sacrifice to the unholy one."

Scarlett fidgeted on the tyre and her vulnerable naked form glistened from a mix of moisture and perspiration. From the corner of her eye, she saw Conan jerk his boner in his fist as his eager eyes devoured her tasty curves. Mephisto may have been in his fifties, but his erection was as hard and thick like a younger man. Sister Sek was all wobbling boobs and ass, with more than one belly fold of skin.

And yet it was the loathsome Sek who touched her body first, her hands moving up her sides until they reached her breasts. Her palms encircled each of her bountiful boobs and thumbed the erect nipples that resembled two pebbles. With her hands firmly bound, Scarlett endured the fondling and teasing with a certain patience. Sek pouted and then sucked in the blonde's left nipple and used her tongue to slobber all over her areola.

"Mn, mn, mn, mn!" Garbled Sek as she drew the nipple into her dribbling mouth.

"Yuk!" Proclaimed Scarlett, remembering her close companion, Emma Watson's use of the term.

Scarlett felt the moisture on the pubic hair on her pussy increase as her tits were wetted and smeared with spit. Then Sek bit hard into the fleshy part of her left globe and drew blood from two tiny punctures.

"You sick bitch!" Cried Holmes as Sek stepped back and spread her hands.

Scarlett remained resolute in the face of her enemy but was surprised at the perceptible increase of her arousal. Mephisto acted next and slid his hand across her undulating belly down to her mound of Venus. A muted sob came from her lips his hand sawed back and forth along her dampening pussy. Her large boobs heaved up and down, the nipples still displaying Sek's spit and the bite mark from the woman's sharp teeth.

"Good heavens!"

Scarlett reacted to the breath of air Mephisto blew on her snatch and shuddered even more as he blew up and down her unguarded muff. He brought his hands under her buttocks and clamped his mouth onto her hot box. The bound blonde gasped as he began to swipe up her slit from anus to clit with disgusting groans of sordid lust.

"Bastard!"

"Correct." He grinned proudly as he nibbled on the fleshy folds of her outer labia.

Scarlett tried to look down her own body, but was hampered by the cords that held her body in such an awkward posture. There was eating pussy, and EATING pussy, but this was ridiculous. The High Priest dragged his teeth along her sensitive folds and Scarlett flitted from pleasure to pain and back again.

Then he flattened his tongue and licked firmly on her clitoris that peeked out of the tiny hood. Her juices flowed as he devoured her slippery sex, coating his chin in the process. He alternated between biting her mound harshly, then tongue fucking her with persistent stabs as if it were a small cock.

"Keep a cool head, keep a cool head," she told herself, lest succumb to the acute stimulation that threatened to send her into a humiliating orgasm.

"She liked that, the whore. You next, Conan."

The muscular Conan stepped into Scarlett's view and she got a good look at his erection which was long, circumcised, and pulsed with thick veins. She was suddenly aware of the chill of the night air as the hour neared midnight. Conan gripped her upper thighs and squeezed.

"FUCK!"

Again, surprise seized her as the bastard pussy slapped her a number of times. Her head snapped back into the rubber tread of the tyre as sharp slaps rained down fully on her mons. Panic set in as Conan stepped between her splayed legs and rubbed the bloated head of his fat dick back and forth across her plump pussy lips. As his glans swiped her opening, her juiced-up cunt bathed it until it shone in the light of the garage.

"So fucking wet. Brace yourself, slut. This will be your last ever fuck."

Scarlett stared him down as her pussy was obscenely parted by his monstrous helmet and the huge tip pressed in. Her hips were gripped in his strong mitts as he made ready to penetrate her fully. She felt, rather than saw, his throbbing member slide up inside her. Slow. Agonisingly slow. Inch by fat inch.

Scarlett breathed in through her mouth as Conan raised himself up on his toes and pushed all the way in. At that moment everyone in the garage suddenly felt another personality present. Scarlett looked at the entrance to the garage as the door opened to let in the starlit night to lighten the dim interior. There was someone there in the doorway. A tall, raven-haired female moved silently across the dust and leaves on the floor and stood with hands in hips and chin tilted up. Instead of fear, the blonde beauty felt a genuine relief.

"That will be enough. Move no further."

Conan turned his head and left his dick remain buried in her moistened slit.

"Fear not, blondie. I am here to help you." Scarlett thought her voice almost resembled a purr as she nodded back.

At first the slender female seemed to be naked, lest for her shiny black boots, but as Scarlett focused her eyes in the eerie glow, she saw that the woman was actually dressed. Well, for want of a better word that is, as, in a red full-body thong with a high white collar.

"Who the fucking hell are you?" Yelled Mephisto at the unexpected intrusion.

"I am known as Vampirella, you repellent little worm."

Scarlett's eyes went wide at the sight of the unearthly raven-haired creature who flung her black cape back with a flourish. On closer examination her costume consisted of a barely there red sling with the front virtually non-existent, showing off her midriff and navel.

Her proud bosom thrust out from the top of the outfit where two extremely thin straps were met by a gold collar attached to her white collar. The red sides of the body thong tapered inward where it ended by just covering her crotch. Her bare legs were slim and long and she wore a pair of black spike-heeled boots with a severe pointed toe.

"Vampirella?" Declared Scarlett, somewhat puzzled.

The five foot eight temptress had center parted midnight black hair that tumbled down her back to her tailbone. The dark tresses framed her oval pale face and highlighted her deeply sensual eyes. But the eye was inexorably drawn to the full lips of crimson with the protruding incisors on either side.

"Conan. Get the skinny naked witch!"

Conan had withdrawn from Scarlett as he approached the new intruder.

"Don't even think about it, cocky."

Vampirella threw out her right arm at the ripped man's bobbing organ that had drooped to half-mast.

"And what are you going to do about it, tittie?"

Conan's dismissive sneer infuriated the raven haired one who charged straight at him, immediately rolling his beefy arms behind his back in a firm hammerlock.

"I'm more than a match for you, spawn of the devil!"

Sister Sek moved in and was sent flying by a well-aimed kick to the crotch.

"Let...me...go..."

Vampi forced Conan's arm higher and pushed at the same time with her left boot in the small of his back.

"Damn...you!" Swore the former soldier as he thrashed and struggled and hit the ground face forwards.

"Too late, you no good excuse for a man. I'm already damned."

Despite all his strength, Conan faded quickly as Vampi fell on top of him and wrapped her lithe legs around his lower torso. More and more the tall female ground down on his weakening body as he vainly tried to twist free, and she salivated and dribbled down her cleavage as she moved in for the kill.

Conan gagged in painful agony as his breath slowly but surely grew shallow. Vampi's pale figure radiated power as she pinned him beneath her.

"Oh my word! I was so wrong. So wrong. Vampire's DO exist!"

Scarlett wrenched her head up just as Conan screamed from a deep wound to his neck. A wound made by the near naked vampire's razor sharp fangs ripping the open the jugular vein. Blood flowed and stained her bared tits as Conan gurgled and expired on the spot.

"Is he dead?" Wondered Holmes.

"I sincerely hope so. Pity, he died in vein."

"Can you cut me loose?"

"One moment."