New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is. Brambles Cottage."

I took a hard left, sending Leo crashing into the passenger door window as I drove up the gravel entrance to the delightful place. I slammed on the brakes and Leo's face almost met the windscreen.

"Here," Scarlett had declared. "Brambles Cottage. A perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Comfortable beds, sleeps six, and has a surrounding silence that will guarantee a good night's sleep. I shall book two rooms."

"Just who is this Holmes woman, anyway?"

"Scarlett is probably the finest private detective ever"

"She seems to have crept into your life in more ways than one."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure she mentally undresses us whenever we're in the same room. She's a voyeur."

"You're just imagining things."

"Oh, yeah? Just last week when you closed the drapes she was definitely checking out your backside."

"Really? My bum?"

I patted myself on the back. Those gym classes were really paying off as my midriff and bottom toned up nicely. He took our overnight bags from the car and we met the charming owner, Mrs. Smith. The detached single-story place was said to have once been a poacher's cottage and had an old wood-burning stove in the main room. The sixty-year-old led us to our room upstairs which had an en-suite shower room and toilet. We deposited our luggage and thought about our meal.

"Let's eat."

Mrs. Smith directed us to a nearby pub, the Duke of Sussex, where we had a fortifying meal of battered haddock with triple-cooked chips and crushed minted peas. Leo constantly played footsie under the table and I wanted nothing more than to tear off his clothes and have my way with him. I squeezed my thighs together and wished he had his fingers down there, deep inside my throbbing pussy.

"Hello, dears. Have a nice dinner?"

"Thanks, Mrs. Smith." I gushed.

"Good night, Mrs. Smith." Waved Leo.

Back at the cottage we raced up the stairs and shut the door behind us. The air in the room was particularly cool and the bed linen smelled delightfully fresh as we quickly undressed and threw our clothes onto the carpet. I drank in the superb form of the lean man before me with his lengthy dick gradually becoming erect and rock-hard.

I raked my fingers in his thick hair as Leo bent forward and took my stiff left nipple between his hard teeth and bit down on it softly. I moaned and thrust my body to his and my hair fell back as I held him in both arms. He used his warm palms to shape out my tits as he bit firmly on my other nipple.

"I love your tits."

"Thanks," I muttered as his flitting tongue painted my flesh with increasing pressure.

His naked body felt hot and solid and in a trice, I was a quivering mess. We tumbled onto the double bed as he devoured my slender frame with dozens and dozens of butterfly kisses. His hands dragged across my upper thighs with teasing and languid strokes that soon had my pussy tingling with my arousal. Leo widened my legs as he gyrated on top of me and he kissed me passionately on the mouth for so long that I had to tap him on the head to indicate I needed air.

"You're so fucking gorgeous."

"Thanks again. You're not so bad yourself. Yikes!"

Leo went on his knees and hooked my legs up on his shoulders and licked up both of my inner thighs in turn. With my hips off of the bed I was slightly dizzy as he moved closer and closer to my moistness. The sweet contact of his lips vibrated through my loins and my legs felt weak as he slid his middle digit inside me.

"Oh, Beau!"

My body rolled into him and my juices wetted the palm of his hand as he finger fucked me. His rhythm plus my restless hunger for sex took a firm hold and countless pleasure spikes rushed through me. Then his face lowered and I was thrilled to that touch of his tongue on my mound. He licked me all around and my hips beat a tattoo on the bed as I thrust up into his drooling mouth.

"Like that, yes, yes!"

Leo had a way orally that I loved. Softening his tongue and lapping at my pussy, and then pointing just the tip over my clit, taking me to the heights of ecstasy. His thumbs dug into that soft area where my thighs met my loins as he licked up and down my weeping slit until my fluids trickled out and down the crevice between my buttocks.

"So wet. I need it. I need it."

"I want it, I want it." I croaked back as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and surged in with his tightening thighs.

He filled me with that single push and I eagerly moved beneath him, urging him to fuck me. His hips drew back as he started to move in and out of my sizzling hot cunt. His cock felt wonderful as it shunted through me with his entire length.

I welcomed every inward lunge and my fingers curled up in the sheets as we bounced on the fresh scented bed. My initial whimpers soon changed into deep moans as he drove deep inside my muff. His thrusts were as if in slow motion as he pulled back almost all of the way out only to hammer home again hard.

"Yes!'

He arched back then and pulled out all the way and slapped my loins with his shining club of a cock. I went up on my elbows and gawped at his generous length in awe. Did that thing really go inside me all the way?

"That, is by far the biggest cock I've ever seen." I said as his long organ sat on my belly and wetted it.

"And your pussy is the tightest, hottest thing I ever fucked."

He slid back in me and put my feet next to my head and drove into me with a renewed vigour. He took the air from my lungs and moisture broke out all over me as his balls smashed against my upturned ass. I loved every second as he pounded me into the bed, and my breath came in short gasps as he fucked me deeper and deeper.

"Beau. How?"

How did he have the stamina to power fuck me to the bed was my unasked question as I held onto him as if my life depended on it. He made that fantastic thrust up where he made his shaft scrape on the upper walls of my cunt, making me scream out in delight. His hot breath on my tits made my pulse race as he fucked me with the intensity of a frenzied, animal I guess.

"Fuck me, hard"

My hands slid up his heated flanks as I hugged him close. He lifted my right leg and wrapped it around his hip as we arched into each other. Then he surprised me again by turning us over so that I was now on top of him.

"You, fuck me."

I brushed my lank hair back as I shifted on his cock and dug my knees in on either side of his body. I felt my lids flutter as I moved on his masculine body, my pussy dripping on him in my heated state. I pushed down, squirmed on his log, and then lifted up with a pelvic thrust. I jerked and writhed as I humped him quickly. My entire naked body shook in my frenzied lust for him as my pussy coated him with my flowing juices.

"Fuck!"

Leo held onto my slim waist as he took control and moved me up and down on his rigid pole. I rode him with relish, grinding my lower body on his groin so as to rub my clit on him. I savoured every pulse, every throb of his cock inside me as my climax built and built. I fell across his damp torso as he literally fucked himself with my lightweight frame. My hips rocked from side to side to increase that perfect friction that only riding a hard man provides.

"Fucking brilliant!"

Engulfed in my own longing I bucked to and fro as my lover used his fingertips to circle my sensitive nipples. Leo was inside me balls deep and I must admit I lost all my composure when he pushed on my clit with his thumb.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I'm fucking coming!"

My strokes slowed up as I clawed at his chest and came all over his pulsating cock. My cum moistened his thighs and in my climactic throes of pleasure, my nails bit into the flesh of his abdomen. We both remained still as we kissed long and hard, my inflamed body melting into his. His cock was still buried inside me, and I sighed as I inched along his length and squeezed him with my cunt.

"Suck it."

"What?" I murmured as I slid off him like a limp rag.

"Finish me off."

Still shaking, I looked at Leo as he laid back and held his cock straight up to the ceiling. I relaxed my jaw and took his fat knob past my lips and clamped them shut. I salivated on the taste of myself on his bell end and I smiled on his dick as I slowly sank down his thick veined shaft. I cupped his big balls as I suckled on his flared crown for several moments before gliding down again to his root.

"Fuck. Em-Em! You're killing me!"

I repeated this, knowing it would drive him crazy enough to cum any second. He began to hump up and face fuck me, plunging his shaft halfway down my throat. I made loud gagging and strangled coughs just as he liked to hear.

I angled my head to see him looking down at me with those eyes as blue as the ocean and I felt another sweet spasm in my pussy. He fingered my hair as he lifted his hips and powered upward as he sought his blessed release. I hollowed out my cheeks and applied a certain suction that made Leo's body tense.

"Shit!"

Leo ejaculated and I nearly swooned as his wonderful throbbing organ spurted in my mouth several times. A volley of thick cum drenched the back of my throat, and I lovingly guzzled it all down. He panted heavily and then pulled out of my mouth, leaving a milky mess on my lips and chin.

"You came a lot this time, Beau."

"Must be the country air or something."

We laid back in the bed and rested for a while before I took a welcome shower. Leo did his usual gargling routine with a glass of water from the bathroom sink. We drifted off into sleep until I was rudely awakened by Leo biting me on the neck.

"Beau! Beau! Stop! I'm bleeding!"

I slapped him across the face twice as he looked at me as if in some sort of trance.

"Blood. We need your blood!"

"What? My neck hurts!"

I felt two definite marks with my fingers and felt wet blood on them. Leo looked at me with unbelieving eyes as he saw what he had done.

"Emma, my darling. I don't know what came over me."

"Just. Just forget it."

I turned over in bed and laid awake until at least five when my eyes finally closed.

x

Scarlett's Point of View.

I woke up in the pretty bedroom of the Brambles Cottage and cursed the countryside. Give me smoke, grime, noise, and the teeming streets of London any day. I stretched and got out of bed and padded naked to look out of the window. I always sleep in the altogether and made no concession to this borrowed accommodation. There came a timid knock on the door and I bade good morning to Mrs. Smith. The elderly lady balked at the sight of my unabashed nudity but I made no attempt tp cover my modesty.

"Ah, Mrs. Smith. You may take my order for breakfast. Two kippers, whole wheat toast with orange marmalade, and Lapsang Souchong tea. That will be all."

"I shall see what I can rustle up."

After she had left I showered and dressed for the day. My pitiful attempt at sleep had also been marred by another dream of myself hurtling into the Reichenbach Falls after my skirmish with Professor Moriarty, the result of which I miraculously found myself in the year 2023.

I recalled the free-falling tumble over and over into the misty waters below the Falls. I had managed to reorient myself and had found myself in some hellish future that reeked of motor oil and litter. Dear Emma had soothed my perplexed mind and I was staggered to find out she was the spitting image of her great-grandmother, Doctor Watson.

"How I miss you, Doctor."

I went down to the dining room and saw that Emma and Leo were already up and eating.

"Good morning to you both."

"Holmes! I expected you to arrive today."

I sat and curled my lip as Smith plonked a plate of dried-up fish in front of me and a cup with a tea bag soaking in lukewarm water.

"Forego the toast. I shudder to think what it may look like."

"As you wish."

I sat back and wished that I could light up. Emma seemed a tad subdued as I used my perceptive devices. Emma had again put on a high-neck sweater to hide her love marks but this time I perceived two tiny wounds on the right side of her neck close to the collarbone.

A little too much passion I think, Mister Leo. He, in turn, toyed with his breakfast of devilled kidneys in an unattached way which indicated a domestic squabble of some sort. I took a mental note of his healthy white teeth and pronounced incisors.

"So, what have you been up to?"

'Well, for a start, I can't wait to get back to the city. This deafening silence is playing on my nerves. By the way, my room is next to yours. Such thin walls, don't you think?"

Emma, bless her, blushed as I cheekily made the assumption that I had overheard their lovemaking.

"See?" Whispered Leo to his lover.

"I arrived in Horsham yesterday at three and immediately made my way to the home of Ferguson. I interviewed him and ascertained that his household consists of his wife, now sickly, a cook, a servant girl, a general repairman, and a stable hand. Ferguson keeps two horses. Ferguson is at his wits end and is at a total loss to explain his wife's odd behaviour. From his evidence it does appear to be some sort of blood frenzy on her part, only evident in this past week."

I got up from the breakfast table and indicated for them to go outside so that I could light up.

"As I spoke to Ferguson I saw that the family dog, a King Charles Spaniel, was looking distinctly fearsome as he drank from his water bowl. His mournful eyes passed from one of us to the other in a manner that was not friendly. Before he could pounce, Conan, the handyman came and took the pet outside to be put in a cage. The fellow did give me an unneeded glare as he heard my name announced. As if in recognition."

"You think there may be a link between the wife and the dog?"

"I have the need for more data, but yes I do think so. Having spoken to the cook and the others in the house I drew attention to Ferguson of the curious incident of the said dog in the night time of his wife's attack. But, said Ferguson, the dog did nothing in the night. That, I replied was the curious incident."

"Is there any point to all this bollocks?" Asked Leo.

"Yes, my dear fellow. By the way, did you drink the water in the bathroom?"

"I did."

"And did you enjoy your bloody kidneys?"

"What is all this about?"

"I shall explain all later. I fancied that the chap who looks after the horses may know a thing or two about the inhabitants of the house and so I attempted to have a discreet word with him in the stables. Porky Johnson is his name."

"Porky?" Wondered Emma. "Is he fat?"

"No. Anyway, he was most reluctant to talk, even turning down a monetary bribe. So, naturally, I gave him a blowjob instead."

"Oh, naturally!" Scoffed dear Emma.

"His name is more than apt by the way, as his cock was rather big and fat. AND he came like a pistol. It was all I could do to swallow it all up."

"Oh, for fuck sake!" Moaned Leo, and I spread my hands apologetically.

"Needs must, my dear fellow. I have some reservations about the one called Conan. Porky tells me he is recently arrived in the house and is ex-military. Some position in the medical section. I have arranged for everybody there to have their blood taken. You, Emma, I would like to collect the results this afternoon. And have your own blood taken as well."

'Where are you going?"

"I plan to disguise myself and follow Conan as he goes about his daily chores. Catch you later."

x

I went back to my room and donned my latest purchase. A red wig with the hair in loose curls that fell the shoulder. I dressed in a jacket and slacks and ventured out by the Ferguson abode. Sure enough, Conan emerged soon after lunch and I followed him at a certain distance, confident that my wig would suffice in keeping my true identity secret. It's astonishing that such a simple device always works a charm.

"Men are so gullible."

He headed out to the outskirts of the small village and I congratulated myself when he stopped at a dug well, as I suspected he might. It had a small diameter pipe sitting in a small expanse of gravel. Conan bent down and fiddled with the detachable top and administered some contents of an envelope he produced from his pocket.

Presumably some toxin that that he had brought. This had been my suspicion all along. The reason the dog did not react when Mrs. Ferguson had her brain fever was because Conan was known to it. I had surmised from the dog's reaction after drinking water, not to mention Leo's odd behaviour, that the drinking water was tainted. This was not vampirism, but a more sinister and human misdeed. The why and how was soon to be unveiled.

"Afternoon, Sister."

"Conan. Is it done?"

"Yes."

From my hidden spot by a small hedge, I could see and hear everything. It was none other than Sister Sek, wife of the satanic leader of the Church of Lucifer. Things began to be crystal clear.

"Good. The plan is working." She said to her co-conspirator. "Once we contaminate the entire town's supply of fresh water with our special synthetic venom, those more unfortunate wretches will be consumed by a blood lust that shall know no bounds."

An imposed blood lust? How fiendish. No doubt meant to cause death and mayhem all in the name of the Prince of Darkness. Now I needed the results of the blood tests from Emma, and then I planned another visit to the well after dark for physical evidence. The game was afoot!

x

Emma's Point of View.

Scarlett had been correct in her presumed assumption that the key to the problem was in the types of blood groups. Leo was the rarer type of AB. As was Mrs. Ferguson. Their weaker type must mean they were susceptible to whatever was causing the strange neck biting. I was worried about Beau as we drove back from the nearby clinic. He seemed troubled, or pissed off, or both. What Scarlett had said about pleasuring the stable hand stayed with me as I had an idea.

"What are you doing?"

I grinned wickedly as I took a turn onto a secluded and quiet side road and turned off the engine. The sun was low in the sky and the light flickered through the branches of the trees and played exciting shadows on Beau's face. I put my hair back in a ponytail and undid my blouse all the way.

"Come here, handsome."

We kissed as I leaned across to the passenger seat and at the same time I tried to tug down the fly of his trousers. It was pretty cramped in the front and so he slid his seat back with the handle and lifted his hips up off of his seat. I eagerly opened his belt and we both pulled his pants down to his knees. His dick was already at half mast and stiffening all the time as I jerked his thick shaft rapidly.

"So very hard," I observed as per usual.

It felt warm outside the car but the interior was even hotter! I licked all the way down the underside of his huge shaft and then back up the swollen helmet, which I carefully avoided in order to make him even more agitated. I used my tongue to swirl all around that strip of skin just below the glans, and Beau squirmed in his seat.

"You drive me crazy."

"Yep."

As his cock throbbed and twitched all by itself I rubbed his scrotum and pushed my feet back into the well of the passenger seat. I took his left nut into my mouth and salivated on it with audible humming noises. It was the perfect fit and I rolled it as I grabbed his other ball. I switched and repeated the same thing as his erection kept bouncing off of my left cheek. I playfully smacked it and giggled as it swayed from right to left.

"Naughty!"

"Em, you're nuts!"

"No," I replied. "YOUR nuts!"

I caressed his ball sack and finally sucked in his bell end and tightened my lips around that huge head. As he moaned and snapped his head back I took in more of his hot cock, letting it slide up to the roof of my mouth. I loved that wicked sensation and my nipples hardened as Beau dragged my top down from my shoulders so that I was effectively topless.