New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampirella stood over the prostate Sek and dug the heel of her right boot into her throat and pushed down, crushing her windpipe to bits.

"Here, allow me."

Holmes slowly rose up from the tyre as Vampi cut her binds with savage bites of her fangs. The impression of the rubber tread was evident along her bared spine as she rubbed her aching joints and flexed the muscles in her cramped limbs.

"Come, let us return to your room."

Holmes looked at the wracked body of Sister Sek, hunched over and lifeless, and saw that Mephisto had fled. She shuddered as Vampi threw her cape over her shoulders and realised she was freezing.

"Just who are you? Where do you come from?"

As they made their way through the darkness the two huddled together and stepped up their pace.

"I am known as Vampirella, and I am from the planet called Drakulon. My world has two suns, unlike this, and our rivers flow with blood. This is our sustenance, just as water is to you. Due to the scorching heat from the two suns, our rivers are drying. Another race of beings came to Drakulon in order to rape our planet and take whatever essential elements they desired. My people were slaughtered by these other worlders, and to save myself I overpowered one of the crews of a spaceship and crash-landed here.

"How extraordinary. You need blood to live?"

As Scarlett spoke, Vampi could smell the dried blood on her left boob and did her best to ignore it.

"I have found a source of plasma that keeps my thirst under control. This world is alien to me. I cannot venture out in daylight. I can never return to Drakulon now others have ravaged it and so I have decided to dedicate my time here to vanquishing those who would practice vampirism."

"Where is this vessel? Where do you live?"

Scarlett found all of this too incredible to digest as they arrived at Brambles Cottage, where she, Emma Watson and her boyfriend had rooms.

"Hush. No more questions. You in there! Open up!"

Three minutes later the owner of the house, Mrs. Smith turned on the porch light and opened the front door. She did a double take at the sight of the two near-naked women.

"Bless me!"

"Step aside, old woman. This one needs care."

'It's up the stairs and on the left." Said Holmes.

Once inside the modest room Scarlett fell naked onto the bed as Vampi went to the bathroom to fetch a bowl of hot water.

"Let me clean you."

Vampirella was a creature of the flesh in every sense. Not only had she discovered on Earth that human beings veins flowed with rich red blood, but she had also welcomed the revelation that she actually had a healthy appetite for sex.

Be it with a male or female. When she appeared from the bathroom she had shed her skimpy costume and boots. Scarlett's gaze fell upon the tall woman's statuesque form with the big breasts and hard nipples that were rosy red against he alabaster skin. Scarlett lifted her weary body and swung her legs up but the black haired enchantress restrained her with a firm hand.

"Rest."

Scarlett laid back again and Vampi scrutinised her voluptuous figure with its luscious curves and full breasts. She laid a pale hand on the blonde's cheek which Scarlett covered with hers.

"Hold me."

Vampi laid on the bed and the two remarkable females looked at each other with a lingering stare before falling into a kiss. The alien caressed Scarlett's body with amorous urgency, running her cool hands over her boobs and stomach.

Scarlett moaned in response as her tits were kissed and fondled in turn. Vampi lingered on the tiny wounds made by Sister Sek and she lapped up any of the dried blood that remained. As the fingers glided over her skin they left goosebumps due to that odd coolness of the woman's touch.

She circled each areola one by one and then returned to take each erect pebble between her hard white teeth and teased them with muted hisses of pleasure.

"More," insisted Scarlett as her pussy dampened from the exquisite attention.

A darting tongue flicked out over her nipples and left trails of spit where her lips lingered. As Scarlett writhed on her back, Vampi began to kiss down her front, all the while slender fingers massaged her hefty globes.

She kicked out her legs as a flattened tongue eventually arrived at her wet pussy. Those same chill fingers now ran gently up her sensitive inner thighs and then in towards her nether holes.

"Fuck!"

Scarlett gasped as Vampi fanned her mound rapidly, parting the damp labia and uncovering the now erect clit. Two digits found their way inside her slippery seam and moved in and out of her lubricated cunt.

As she probed Scarlett, Vampi dived down and buried her face in the blonde detective's muff. Giddy with excitement, Scarlett loved the intense delight of the lapping and licking that permeated through her loins. Scarlett had her left leg hoisted up to give her lover easier access to her cunt which Vampi drooled over with copious amounts of saliva. With her right leg quivering involuntarily, the curvy blonde was driven wild by the firm pressure of Vampi's hot red lips on her clit.

"Oh, yes!"

Vampirella doubled her efforts and nibbled on the swollen nub with extreme enthusiasm, spending a full minute on the full frontal attention, then pausing to observe Scarlett hump up from the bed in a desperate search for that tormenting mouth.

Again and again Scarlett begged for more as her fists made bunches in the crumpled sheets and her backside slid back and forth in sheer ecstasy.

"So close, so...close."

Busy fingers fucked in and out of her sopping pussy with unbounded vigour at the same time her entire slit was swiped at. Incredible bolts of carnal pleasure shot through her as busy fingers delved inside of her and Scarlett's hips shot up to meet those icy digits that pushed in ever deeper.

"Oh...my."

Vampirella's thumb somehow joined her tongue to double the the attention on her unhooded clit. Up and down, round and round, and even from side to side, her hypersensitive little bud was teased and rubbed until she screamed from an explosive orgasm.

Scarlett's body quaked from the sweet torment until she arched up off of the bed and he cunt squirted her cum juices into Vampi's face. A sticky trail trickled down Scarlett's ass crack and puddled beneath her on the sheet.

"Not so tasty as blood, but a close second."

Scarlett's hair fell across her face, damp and tousled, and her flesh glowed from the relief of all the pent-up anticipation of making love to the strange female.

"You are so bad!" Exclaimed the panting Holmes as she clamped her trembling thighs together in her post-climactic bliss.

"Care to reciprocate?

Vampi used her wet fingers to sensuously rub up and down her moist beaver with the midnight black pubic hair.

"I should say so. Come here."

still more to come...