New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should get going."

Rick stared at Emma with blue-piercing eyes that seemed to look right through her. She saw Ana wink at her husband and realised this had been set up beforehand. Well, one thing was certain. Emma was too far gone to turn off.

"You're going nowhere, lady."

She watched Rick strip off and reveal his imposing tight muscles and fat-free upper body. He exuded a raw masculinity and it came as no shock as to why Ana never cheated on him with other men. There was simply no need. His erect cock looked to be eight inches in length, incredibly thick, and with a flared glans that already shone with his pre-cum.

"I'm going to show you two sluts what a man is for."

"Please do, why don't you? Man!"

Rick responded by ramming his dick down Ana's throat who gagged loudly as she engulfed his entire big shaft. Emma looked on wide-eyed as Ana gripped his hips and nodded her head back and forth on his rigid log. His dick pulsed in her mouth and her saliva ran out and down her chin in a slow-moving trickle.

"You getting an eyeful? Take notes because you're next."

Emma shrank back on the bed as Rick left Ana coughing and bent over her. His blue eyes drilled into hers as he slapped his dick on her cheek a few times before sliding it into her willing mouth. With his knees pressed into the bed on either side of her trim body he pushed forward with his pelvis so that his bulbous cock head hit the back of her throat.

"Gagh!"

Emma resisted the urge to gag as Rick moved in and out at a steady pace. Her lips pursed and his shaft dragged past them, wetting them until they shone in the bright light of the room. Ana moved closer to watch as Emma was aware of her own spit dripping from the corners of her air-tight mouth.

"Oof!"

Rick pulled out and handed his sopping cock to Ana who sucked him dry. She let go and his erect knob swayed in Emma's pretty face. He shifted his weight and drove his hips forward and face fucked the famed actress with swift motions. Beneath them, Ana ran her tongue in teasing swirls from his balls to his asshole, and he growled in response.

"Now, together, you fucking dykes!"

Ana looked at Emma as they began to lick his upright pole at the same time. Emma's pussy leaked down her left thigh as both willing vixens made long strokes from his balls on up. sometimes in sync, sometimes alternating in opposite directions. The wanton young actress felt dirty and depraved.

And loved it! The good girl was elsewhere for the time being. Emma moved onto her belly and took Rick's left nut into her mouth and hummed on it, sending sweet vibrations through his scrotum. Then she inched her way up his thick hose until her lips met Ana's. They both kissed with his massive bell end trapped between their wet mouths.

"I think he's ready for a fucking now, my darling."

Ana's mouth curled into a wry smile as Rick took quickly took Emma by the waist and pulled her on top of him. She took a deep breath as she felt his stiff dick throb between her upper thighs. The massive tip was all pushy at her entrance and her juices wetted it as she pushed down. Seeing as her pussy was slick with her aching arousal he entered her with ease.

"Fuck!"

Emma shrieked as Rick slammed up into her to the hilt. She lurched forward into the arms of the statuesque Ana who had rammed her muff onto her husband's face. As they both fought for balance, Emma rose up on her knees and started to ride on his hot member. Her hips ground on him as he filled her completely, and her cunt muscles contracted in sublime spasms of pleasure as she rocked in bliss. Ana sighed into Emma's mouth as Rick clawed at her taut ass and thrust his tongue into her hot box.

"You like his dick?"

"Uhm, uh huh!"

Despite Rick's generous girth, Emma was so turned on that she repeatedly slammed down on him so that his balls loudly smacked against her rippling ass cheeks. Her stomach undulated as her body glowed with well-earned perspiration. Rick mumbled into his wife and began to fuck Emma by lifting his butt off the bed and meeting her down strokes.

"Let's switch. I need a cock in me right now."

Emma was thrown aside like a used Kleenex as Ana sank eagerly on Rick's twitching boner. Emma watched her bounce up and down with a big grin on her face and then wriggled up and planted her snatch on his open mouth. The sensation of his tongue probing her glossy muff was sheer heaven. She shunted to and fro, dragging her loins across his tongue which remained rigid and stiff.

In front of her, Ana fucked her man with a manic hammering that caused her clit to scrape his pubic bone over and over. Her lover's balls slapped up into her ass crack and she screamed with joy.

"Get the fuck off, slut!"

Rick shot up and shifted both naked women side by side and on all fours, He moved up behind Emma first and gave her a resounding smack on her raised bottom. She winced and then let out a soft gasp as he plunged right into her cunt.

"You wanna fuck my wife? Do you?"

Emma stole a sideways glance at Ana as Rick pounded in and out of her. His hips bucked over and over as he buried his rod of steel in her soaking pussy. He pulled out with an audible pop and moved to his right and mounted Ana.

"How does it look back there? Isn't he a scream?"

Rick growled and picked up speed, fucking the dusky babe like a sex-starved maniac. Hunched over her back his hips bounced off her bunched-up ass and Emma could hear her pussy make that wet sound of his cock scraping her inner walls.

"You know the difference between black pussy and white pussy?" Asked a sweat-soaked Rick as he spanked Ana once and plundered Emma's cunt again.

She bit her lower lip and planted her hands flat on the bed for purchase.

"N...no. I don't. don't know."

Emma croaked an answer as his firm hands stroked her flanks as he thrust back and forth.

"Nothing."

She opened her mouth in a shape of a big O as Rick held her steady and gave her powerful strokes that took her breath away. In. Pause. Out and in hard. Pause. He did this several times until her body shuddered in a strong orgasm. He pushed her trembling figure aside and began to wank his shining dick over his wife's plump posterior.

Each of his earthy grunts brought forth an almighty spurt that painted her black bod white. Ana fell flat on her front and looked up at a panting Emma. Rick got up and presumably hit the shower. Emma made her excuses and left, eager to give Scarlett the good news.

x

Of all known tattoos thought Scarlett Holmes, there were none that conveyed hidden messages quite like the simple pair of lips. In her life, the golden blonde has seen the lips express love, desire, passion, sexuality, and fear. Their meaning had different meanings simply by where they were placed.

On the neck, maybe a need for attention. On the breast, meaning love. On the wrist? devotion. On the buttocks? boldness and complete self-confidence. When Scarlett and Lucy Pinder watched Susy move on the stage her orange lip tattoo was clearly evident on the stripper's cheek. Lower right to be specific.

"Are you keen, Lucy?"

"Sure am. You ever been to a strip club?"

"I visited the Folies Bergere in Paris back in '86."

"1986. Right."

"Actually, it was in 18...never mind. Let's go in."

An hour earlier, at ten pm. Scarlett had joined Lucy outside what was a new strip club in Holborn. West London. Sister Secrets was the name and was run by a female manager which surprised Scarlett. At over 14,000 square feet the club boasted 20 VIP booths and 20 private booths. As well as 100 stunning girls at any one time. She had reserved a side stage booth for the princely sum of ten pounds, plus a minimum requirement of a bar spend.

The entrance door was small but well-lit with glaring blue and yellow piped lighting. Inside was dark yet vibrant with the mood lighting. A well-stocked cocktail bar was on one side and a low flat dance stage on the other, with a DJ booth set to the side. Long tassels hung over it and right in the middle was a vertical dancer's pole. Although it was Friday the place was only half full. Scarlett grimaced at the RnB music that insulted her ears. She would never get used to modern music if she lived another 130 years.

"What do you want to drink?" Asked Lucy as she was approached by a waiter.

No stranger to a good drink Scarlett ordered a whisky and soda.

"So this is where Susy works?"

"Yeah. Most evenings. Prudence met her when she came over from Barcelona and did some Au Pair work. Seems they both hit it off. A mutual love of all things feline."

"I see."

"This might be her now."

Settled in their booth they looked over at the stage which had mirrored floors and ceiling. As Susy emerged from stage left several strip lights flashed alternatively in blue, red, and pink. The tall Spanish stripper had chosen to wear a French Maid costume complete with a starched white apron, always a hit with her male admirers. Her dark hair was pulled back into a braid which accentuated her exotic-looking brown eyes. Her black mini skirt matched her sleeveless black top which was already half undone to show off her deep cleavage, and her long legs were sheathed in a pair of black nylons with suspenders.

"Nice touch."

Lucy pointed out the feather duster she twirled around on its long wooden stick. Susy had a big grin on her face as she pranced around with exaggerated high steps in her six inch heels. She pointed to the front of the stage and blew a kiss to someone she recognised. One of her regulars?

"It's Beyonce." Said Lucy.

"A bouncy what?"

"The song, it's by Beyonce."

Scarlett shrugged and watched the routine as the sultry vixen gyrated and ground her backside against the stripper pole. Her hefty tits were literally bulging, as if they were trying to force their way out of her tight top. She thrashed her head and squealed as she wiggled her bottom to the audience, bending to touch her toes and revealing her skimpy underwear. As she faced the tables at the front she pushed her big boobs together and dipped forwards at the same time to display her ample cleavage.

"I must say that she's well developed." Observed Holmes.

"Well, they're obviously fake."

"How so?"

"Implants."

"Good lord! Enhanced mammaries! This modern world never ceases to amaze."

Scarlett was completely unprepared and the fluid moves and dry humping of Susy had her becoming moist between the legs. Susy dropped to her knees and then kicked back and wound her heels around the pole. The flexible stripper spun around the pole with one leg and one arm clinging to it whilst kicking high in the air with the other.

The music changed to the pulsing of Britney Spears' Work Bitch and Susy swayed her hips and discarded her top with a flourish. Her bountiful breasts popped out and jiggled wildly as she shook from side to side to the beat of the music. She twirled and swiveled as her apron came off next and then she whipped off her short skirt leaving her in see-through panties, a suspender belt, and her stockings. Using the feather duster she knelt at the edge of the stage and pretended to fuck the stick with deliberate pelvic thrusts.

"Most inventive." Said Scarlett enthralled as she crossed her legs tightly.

Susy turned her back, thrust out her butt and slid her hand slowly up the backs of her legs, and drew the panties down to her ankles. She kicked them off and cupped her pussy mound and grinned broadly. The glamourous tease hid her muff, then showed a tantalising peek before cupping herself again. She repeated the hide-and-seek game while the audience brayed for a full frontal. With her duster between her gritted teeth, Susy sashayed to the vertical pole and wrapped her thighs around it, and thrust her hips to and fro as she banged it.

Lying down horizontally on the mirrored stage the olive-skinned Latina Chica lifted her butt and pumped her pelvis up and down as if fucking an invisible man. Then she flipped over and slammed her lower body against the floor in a simulation of a doggy-style sex act. Her shimmering tits bounced under her as she humped up and down before she laid on her left side and scissored her leg back and forth to reveal glimpses of her glistening pussy. By the time she left the stage to a smattering of applause Susy had reduced all the male onlookers to shivering wrecks.

"Did you get a good look at her tattoo?"

"Not really, Lucy. We need to get up close and personal."

x

Scarlett and Lucy silently made their way backstage and found Susy's dressing room. Lucy knocked and Susy answered in her honey-soft Spanish accent.

"Miss Gala?" Asked Holmes.

"Si."

Susy was sitting in front of a big mirror with white lightbulbs all around the border. The Spanish stripper only wore a white robe, under which she was in the buff.

"Your show is most thrilling, very erotic."

"Gracias. I no get many Senoritas enjoying my act."

"You should. You are very attractive. I notice that you have many tattoos."

"Si, I love them." Susy ran her right hand down her side.

"Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Scarlett, and this is Lucy. We represent the new magazine 'Tattooists and Illustrators Trading Services' and we would be honoured if you would be our very first cover girl."

"T.I.T.S.?" Quoted Susy with a raised brow.

"Quite an unfortunate acronym isn't it? Still, can't be helped. Lucy here would like to take a few pictures of you. Naked of course."

"Alright."

"These modern cameras are really something."

Susy stood up and put her hands on her hips as Lucy used her Sony Cybershot compact digital camera. Her five feet nine frame was perfection with a light olive complexion and a dancer's muscle tone. Her 36D cup breasts were two stunning globes that sat high on her chest, and the nipples stuck out hard and erect. Her narrow waist flared out to generous hips, and her magnificent buttocks were rounded and firm, Her mons were shaven and exposed her elongated and fleshy labia in relation to her plump pussy mound.

"You are breathtaking." Remarked Scarlett.

"Muchas gracias."

Susy had a mane of lustrous black hair that tumbled over her back. Her big brown eyes gleamed under the harsh light of the dressing room, and her full lips pouted sexily.

"'Can you turn?" Asked Lucy as she attempted to focus on Susy's behind.

Ink-wise, the Senorita had a Playboy bunny on her left hip, a garland of red roses that snaked down from her shoulder blade to her left hip. Then in again to the alluring apex of her inner thighs. At upper thigh level, Susy flaunted a fake garter belt, and on the outside of her calf was a twisting row of flowers that ended at her toes.

And of course, at the top of her lower right cheek, the pair of parted orange lips. Scarlett looked at Lucy who scanned her pictures and then shook her head at the lack of a clear image of the lip tattoo. This problem required the physical touch.

"Could you be enticed into posing naked with a naked man?"

Susy threw poses and pouted for the camera, proud of her spectacular body. Through the walls the muffles beat of the music filtered in.

"Of course. Not a problem."

"What about women?"

"Si."

"Lucy, for instance?"

Susy looked the English glamour model up and down and nodded.

"That would work."

"Lucy? Strip off and let me see how you two look side by side."

Lucy wriggled out of her dress and came thigh to thigh with Susy, both as naked as the day they were born.

"Well, don't you two look ravishing! Snuggle up."

The pair of dark-haired babes squeezed together and each gripped the other's outer thigh. Lucy made eye contact and Susy gave her a knowing look right back at her. Their naked proximity was just too irresistible and Susy's hand went around Lucy's neck to draw her in for a kiss. Scarlett stripped off as she quaked on the spot. No sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth she thought at the sight of the quivering babes.

"Any room in there?"

Scarlett's tongue flicked out over Susy's right boob as Lucy opened her mouth to engulf her left nipple. Both reached behind the Spanish dancer and fondled her tight buns. Scarlett moved behind her and nuzzled Susy's neck as the detective used her voluptuous body to grind into her back. Lucy thrust her own ample bosom into Susy's front and all three wriggled against each other in a knot of arms, legs, and tits. Scarlett lost control of her bare body as she bucked her thighs into Susy.

"Yes!"

The blonde was the first to break, as she released herself and sat down in the only chair. She slid down in the seat and parted her legs. Lucy ran her hands up her soft thighs all the way up to her hips. Scarlett gasped as two other hands lifted her legs and a wriggling tongue kissed her on the insides of her thighs.

'Susy!"

Framed by her long hair, the stripper traced the wetness she herself had made, and drove her tongue into Scarlett's moist pussy. She shrieked and jerked her bottom on the seat as Susy dipped into Scarlett with moans of lust. Lucy kissed Scarlett hard on the mouth, whose lips parted hungrily and embraced the brunette's tongue. Scarlett ground her heels into the carpet as Susy tasted her sweet nectar within.

"Oh!"

Then she shuddered as TWO tongues began to slather and slobber on her twat at the same time. As Lucy swiped up and down so Susy poked her pointed tongue up into Scarlett's asshole. They both made rapid motions to give the golden blonde superb sensations through her nether holes. Copious amounts of spit ran down the delicate region of Scarlett's ass crevice onto the seat.

"Bother. We're going to ruin your chair. Get down on the carpet, I have an idea."

All three buxom beauties got down and formed a daisy chain. Lucy came behind Scarlett, gripped her cheeks, and pushed her nose into her ass. The famed detective purred as she caressed and licked Susy's buttocks which rippled in front of her face. The Latina in turn sucked on Lucy's pussy from behind and gave the glamour model small spanks on her rump which made the bodacious brunette giggle into Scarlett's quim.

At last, after thirty minutes of racy girl-on-girl fun, all three of them collapsed in a heap of limbs and boobs. Satisfied and saturated. Scarlett was now close enough to scrutinise Susy's orange lip tattoo. There, in the parted Jagger-type design, she could make out a tiny letter.

"It's a Y."

Now the team had two clues out of five. Not yet enough to form a solution.

"Onwards and upwards," declared Scarlett Holmes as she and the others took a much-earned dinner at the Simpson's in the Strand.

x

To say that Scarlett Holmes was bored to tears was an understatement. The private detective from yesteryear had spent a tedious morning researching the ancient Indian practice of yoga. To her, the renowned physical exercise basically involved a series of postures accompanied by various breathing sequences. She closed her book and sat it on her lap and looked over at her roommate.

"How unbelievably boring. I can certainly think of a few physical activities that would be a lot more beneficial."

"Sex, sex, sex. You have a one-track mind! I thought the Victorians were uptight about all that?"

"My dear Emma. I've seen and done things in the bedroom that you wouldn't believe. We just kept things to ourselves in those days. I did give up sex once in order to concentrate on other things in life. It was the worst twenty minutes of my life!"

"Is that a joke?"

Emma scowled and shot her unpaying lodger a sideways glance.

"Anyway, yoga is perfect for increasing muscle tone, improving respiration, reducing weight, and providing basic general health."

Emma Watson huffed as she returned to reading her latest messages on her iPad. The morning had been overcast for the most part but now the sun moved from behind a cloud and the light shone into the room. Scarlett sighed as the sunshine illuminated Emma's loveable face.