New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holmes, I'm scared."

"Fear not, my dear Emma. Good always prevails over evil."

"I think not. There will be no escape now that I've succeeded in snaring the pair of you."

"What was in that jab, sleeping potion?"

"Something like that. Boy, you really are a dead weight to move. Your ass is quite big."

Scarlett fumed, not so much at being tied up, but at the insinuation that she had a large behind.

"I do NOT have a big bottom!"

"You sure do. And it screams out to be spanked."

Jane slid her hands over the plump nates and squeezed and fondled the delicious flesh. Then she ran the heel of her hand along the luscious ass cleavage of the quivering detective. Scarlett pressed down, mashing her boobs to Emma's and bumping her exposed pussy mound against the other.

"Holmes, I thought only horrible men were sadists?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised. There have been a few horrible women too. Remind me to tell you of the time that the niece of Lord Byron handcuffed and blindfolded me to her bed and subjected me to an hour of exquisite cunnilingus."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Jane hissed as her open palm came down hard on Scarlett's right lower cheek, making the soft flesh shimmy and redden. Scarlett felt the heavy breath of the scowling dominatrix as she administered a second blow to her raised posterior. Stay calm, Scarlett told herself, as she weighed up her options. "A fair start to proceedings."

Said Jane and bent at the waist and drew her skimpy panties down her gazelle-like pins. In a state of increasing raw excitement, she cupped her bared pussy with the trimmed back pubes and fingered the now juiced soft folds of her swelling mons.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Demanded Holmes boldly, watching the high-heeled blonde lightly frig herself.

"Your new and final adversary. I seek retribution for my great-grandfather. And in the process, I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"And, in your perverse way, achieve some sexual satisfaction?"

"In a nutshell. I have acquired some amusing toys I want to share with you. First up is what I call my robo-pounder. It can swivel and glide on the base so it can hit lots of different positions and angles. It's operated by remote control and can give up to 240 strokes a minute, with six inches of length. The arm extension projects out to which I have attached a thick silicone dildo."

"Holmes!" Emma gripped Scarlett's hands in hers and squeezed.

"You wretched creature. For some reason, I keep hearing 'punch me in the face' when you speak."

"You English bitch! You shall be first."

The American blonde pushed the ominous-looking contraption up to one end of the sofa. The end where the bound pair had their legs poking back, and positioned the piston that bore the dildo to touch Scarlett's muff. Jane tipped a bottle of lubricant upside down over the detective's rump and watched the slow-motion dribble traverse down Scarlett's crack and onto the silicon fake cock. With a sharp push, the realistic-looking head of the sex toy parted Scarlett's outer labia and popped inside her.

"Do you worst, Moriarty."

Jane sat back in a chair opposite and held up the handheld remote control.

"Brace yourself, and think of England."

At the touch of a button, the piston began to move. Back and forth in and out easily penetrating the moistened cunt of Scarlett. The initial pace was reasonable as the robo-fucker glided inside Scarlett who tensed her body on top of the anxious Emma. Smiling to herself, Jane upped the speed, and the dildo thrust in and out at an energetic rate, much faster than any man was capable.

"Oh...my...word!"

Scarlett closed her eyes as she responded to the increasing tingling in her pussy as the relentless fucking motion persisted. Her lower body involuntarily humped up and down on Emma, whose own pussy became damp due to Scarlett's mound rubbing on hers.

"Getting hot, ladies?" Goaded Jane Moriarty who thrust two fingers inside her own heated cunt.

From her view, the sight of the robotic arm moving the solid dildo in and out of Holmes was extremely arousing. Now, an obscene squelching noise could be heard over the low hum of the sex machine as it drilled inside Holmes at a regular rate. Scarlett gasped, and the light dappling of perspiration prickled her entire body. Nobody had fucked her like this. The machine was tireless and industrious as Scarlett was hopelessly impaled on the six-inch toy cock.

"Pardon me, ladies. I've neglected poor Watson. Let's switch things around."

Jane pulled the dildo from Scarlett's gaping fuck hole and noted the mix of lube and love juices therein. She lowered the long arm of the machine to align it with Emma's juicy pussy, situated just below Scarlett's.

"Will it hurt?" She whispered in her ear.

"Nothing to fear, dear Emma. It's rather nice."

"Shut up!" Said Jane and gave the detective a resounding smack on the ass.

The sopping dildo was aimed directly at Emma's parted folds and nudged just enough to pop inside the pink opening. A button was pressed and the piston started to move once more, slipping smoothly in and out of the moaning actress. At three times the rate when it was inside Scarlett, the dildo was a blur as it fucked Emma in its unforgiving and unswerving diligence.

"It's...too...good!"

Emma clenched her teeth and cursed the fact that she was unable to shut her thighs. Sweat built up on her brow as the dildo plunged in and out all the way. With all six inches of silicon shoved up her cunt, she was stretched out to the max, and her hips shifted by fractions as delightful spasm after spasm shot through her vulva. As she shook from her intense orgasm, the dildo was removed from her puffy cunt and returned instantly to Scarlett.

"Is that, oh! That...all you...got?"

Scarlett sneered at Jane who strummed her clit madly as she watched from her seat.

"Full speed it is then."

Again the machine fucked Scarlett deep and powerfully, pumping in and out of her soaking cunt, and pushing her to her limit. Jane looked on with a certain admiration as Holmes actually pushed back onto the lubed-up dildo, which now teased her pussy into a creamy froth.

"Fuck, gonna cum."

The unflagging piston backed in and out of Scarlett with a louder, insistent hum. In and out, again and again, the stiff sex toy banged into her. Her heart pounded next to Emma's as they both thrashed in their binds in vain. One tremendous orgasm followed the other as she finally succumbed to the never-ending penetration.

"Enough, I think."

Scarlett panted heavily as the device finally ceased moving and was withdrawn from her slobbering cunt.

"I find ropes to be so versatile, I'm sure you'll agree, Holmes."

The bound and exhausted women were effortlessly flipped on the seat and Emma was separated from a frustrated Scarlett, who was left still tied in the biting red cords. As Emma was dragged to the other side of the room she knew what was likely to happen.

"Be brave, my love." Cried Scarlett in some solace.

Jane stopped at a large metal frame that was bolted to the floor. On each side were rings built for ropes to slide through. Jane expertly grabbed the arms of the weaker Emma and tugged them back behind her. Then, her upper body was pushed down at the waist as the thick rope was wound around both wrists, threaded through two of the metal rings and up the sides of the frame. As Jane pulled on them, Emma found herself firmly secured and bent double.

"You sadistic bitch!"

"That's me." Chirped Miss Moriarty as Scarlett watched Emma's taut arms begin to rise behind her, making her fight to stay balanced on her toes.

She moaned in anger and annoyance as next, her ankles were pulled in opposite directions and more rope bound around her soft flesh. Emma groaned louder as her legs were spread as wide as possible, and made to remain spread by the strong ropes that looped inside more rings.

"Nice work if I do say so myself."

The frame went under Emma's middle section and this undignified position against the metal surface forced her backside to arch up. With her legs splayed out as well it meant that her pussy slit and asshole were cruelly exposed.

"Mmm, lovely!"

Jane bent until her face was level with Emma's nether holes and inhaled the smell of her. Her light pubes and labia still glistened from the previous fucking of the robo-fucker, and her tiny puckered star sparkled from her juices. Jane studied the pink inner flesh of Emma's enticing pussy and fingered the softness inside.

"Ever been spanked, Watson?"

"Er, yes," Emma recalled some kinky fun she had with her boyfriend one time.

"With a crop?"

Emma turned her head momentarily and then screamed out as if a truck had just fallen on her foot. The crack of the riding whip echoed around the basement like a pistol shot. Both of her undefended holes clenched up as Emma was torn between fear and an odd thrill.

"Hey, do either of you ride? I love horses myself. This is my latest purchase. It's a black fleck crop of woven nylon with a leather handle and braided cap. It's sixteen inches long and has a two-inch leather keeper."

The half-naked American brought the crop down hard on her open palm with a resounding crack.

"Ooo! That kinda hurt."

"Leave the girl, Moriarty. It's me you want." Said Scarlett, writhing on the sofa.

"In for a penny in for a pound, isn't that what you Brits say? This is retribution, don't you get it? I want to make you suffer by making her suffer as well."

Jane ignored Holmes and ran a hand over Emma's delicate and pert cheeks and thumbed the visible red stripe made by her initial smack. Emma bit her lip as she was hit again, right across both half-moons at the same time.

"OW!"

"How was that? Hurts right? But at the same time, it's all warm and tingly."

Before she could react, Emma wiggled her backside as more staccato strikes of the crop were delivered in quick succession. Two on either of her delectable pale buttocks and one more on the backs of her thighs for luck. Emma screwed her eyes up as her smarting bottom bore the brunt of four more short sharp cracks that rang out loudly. Her cheeks began to display several red lines that crisscrossed this way and that. Emma bravely tensed her backside as a few errant strikes caught her between the buttocks and stung her asshole.

"Mmm, result. Look, Holmes."

Jane dipped her middle finger inside Emma's wet cunt and held it up to show the sweet nectar from within. Pleased with herself, Jane used the keeper to gently rub the insides of Emma's splayed-out thighs. Then she moved inward with the rigid crop and worked it into the wet cleft of her mons.

"It's a nice pussy, I grant you that. I expect Holmes has tasted it, hmm?"

"Fuck you, you evil bitch!"

"My, my. And I thought the famous Emma Watson was squeaky clean."

Unable too behind her due to her being bound flat to the bondage frame, seconds passed and Emma wondered what was to come. Then Jane hit Emma on her vertical slit and the wholesome cutie sucked in air as she teetered on her toes.

"FUCK"

"Moriarty!"

Another perfect strike on the bottom of her pussy caused her teeny frame to jerk and she cried out in between muted sobs. It was a short sharp blow and the crop showed evidence of tiny bubbles of Emma's inner juices. Then she was hit directly on the tip of her mound, connecting with her hooded clit, and Emma gasped from the resulting wet smack there.

"Holy shit!"

The crop came down in repeated strikes, right on the sweet spot of her muff, from the very top and then down to the sensitive perineum. Scarlett felt a tear run out of the corner of her eye as Emma shrieked as Moriarty used the crop to smack the petite actress squarely on her clit. Jane laughed loudly as she expertly gave Emma three more accurate cracks on the protruding nub, and Emma came with her mouth open in a silent scream. Tiny squirts of cum spat out of Emma's pouting pussy and trickled down her left thigh. She surprised herself as her guilty climax gave her a perverse sense of satisfaction.

"That was sure fun, don't you agree Watson?"

Jane held Emma's head by her matted hair and grinned into her flushed face.

"You'll keep. Don't go anywhere. I'll be back."

Emma groaned as Jane went to one corner and wheeled out a large object covered in a plain blanket. Scarlett craned her neck to see the thing unveiled and she furrowed her brows in bewilderment at the rounded contraption on four wheels.

"What on earth is that?"

"You haven't seen one before? No, you wouldn't, not back in the 1880s. This is called a Sybian. It's a self-pleasuring invention created to give open-minded females sexual gratification. See? The woman straddles the seat on top where a fixed dildo pokes up vertically for her to insert inside her vagina. Then, by remote control, the electric motor is switched on and the cock moves up and down in her pussy. Depending on speed and depth, the exquisite vibrations tend to give the majority a superb climax."

As she spoke Jane half carried, half dragged the bound Holmes to the big box. With a big effort, Jane sat Scarlett on the saddle-like seat and aligned her pussy onto the special pad. With the red cords tied at her elbows and wrists, her arms were effectively pinned to the small of her back. She clamped the toned thighs to the sides of the barrel for purchase and looked down to see small bumps and ridges under her loins, presumably objects to stimulate the vulva and clitoris. What an extraordinary device!

"Do you think a person can be fucked to death?"

Jane asked the question as she quickly loosened Scarlett's binds and raised her arms straight up. From there the dominatrix threw two of the cords over a wooden beam above them and pulled them down so that Scarlett's arms were secured in a vertical position.

"Wait, wait. That's too tight."

Scarlett's head was forced to tilt back so that her arms weren't wrenched up too drastically. Jane helped her mount the huge eight-inch dildo and pushed her down by her hips.

"There. God, so much fuss, I do declare."

Scarlett sighed at the incredible sensation of having her sex filled by the fake dick, as her legs were strapped on the base of the fucking machine.

"Ready or not, here you cum!"

Scarlett's mouth made a big O as the Sybian was turned on and sent lurid vibrations through her bodacious body. At the same time, the thick dildo moved up and down inside her with measured thrusts. The constant buzzing against her thighs and ass had a curious sensation like nothing Scarlett Holmes had ever encountered.

"Any good?" Asked Jane with a smug grin.

Scarlett strained her ears to hear Moriarty speaking. Any good? It was fucking sensational! Unable to move an inch she had no resistance against the extreme drilling of her cunt. Her usually acute brain was unable to concentrate on anything but the stiff toy fucking the shit out of her.

"This is great fucking fun."

Jane fiddled with the remote and thrust two wet fingers in her sodden pussy as Scarlett yelled out through gritted teeth as the dildo not only moved in an up and down motion but also rotated in a haphazard gyrating that sent Scarlett dizzy with pleasure.

"It's unbelievable!"

"I know!" Replied Jane, who tottered over to Emma to untie her from the bondage frame. "Let's have a look at you."

Emma's nether cheeks glowed and her pale skin was now a sorry crimson. Moriarty held up the riding crop and twirled it like a baton.

"See if I can't fix this. How does it go? Ex-smelly-armpits! Nope. Abracadabra! Tut. Magic doesn't work. Hah, hah, hah! You'll have a sore ass in the morning. Too bad."

She turned to see the uninterrupted torment of Holmes, still impaled on the Sybian. As the sublime vibrations intensified, Scarlett's muff dripped along the eight-inch silicon cock as her orgasm blossomed. The thrum, thrum, thrum, did not abate as Scarlett was fucked and fucked. The dildo remained inside her as her second climax soon followed and the plucky detective became drenched in sweat from head to toe. The pad beneath her fluttered and flew, and the bumps and ridges electrified her swollen clit tremendously.

"Having a good time, you slut?"

"This...is the devil's work!" Spluttered Scarlett as her clit throbbed.

Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! She groaned as the cock thrust up in a constant rhythm, spinning and boring like a piston into her saturated pussy. Every pore in her body leaked as Scarlett came once more. Her third back-to-back orgasm in no less than ten minutes! In and out drove the dildo, bucking, fucking, tucking itself deep inside the weakening detective.

"Fuck! Please, no. Yes! No, yes! Coming, coming, coming."

"You're actually making me jealous, Holmes. Too much of a good thing, if you ask me."

Moriarty upped the rate of the machine by remote and looked on in fascination at Scarlett's bouncing tits.

"FUCK!"

The Sybian went into overdrive, humming and vibrating at maximum level. Scarlett's body was wracked with lustful pleasure as a fourth, then a fifth orgasm thundered through her. Her cum dripped down the sides of the barrel from her battered quim, and her will power began to be sapped. Would she indeed be fucked to death? Her arm muscles trembled from the strain of being hoisted up above her head, and her legs felt like jelly.

"You'll...never...win." Croaked Holmes, as her eyes blinked back the sweat.

She had lost count of her multiple orgasms as wave after wave washed over her punished form.

"Not long now, I fear," chuckled Jane as she licked her lips in triumph.

At that moment the blonde American tipped forwards from a blow to the head and she saw stars.

"Take that, you evil bitch!"

The still-naked Emma dropped one of Moriarty's dildos by her feet and nodded in approval.

"Knocked out by a cock. Got to be a joke there somewhere."

Emma ran to Scarlett and turned off the whirring Sybian. She untied her wrists and exhaled as the limp blonde fell into her arms like a dead weight.

"Well done, Emma. I knew I could rely on you."

The pair of wasted women rested their delicate bones on the sofa as they gathered their wits.

"Emma, find our clothes and your mobile phone. Call Inspector Lester, and tell her this address. Tell her that she can find the Domino Lady here in three hours."

"Why in three?"

Scarlett dragged Moriarty to the robo-fucker and turned it on. She made sure the groggy blonde was tied at the wrists and then guided the thrusting arm to her cunt. As Jane began to be fucked at a medium speed, Scarlett spread her hands.

"I think she's going to be tied up for a while. Also, ask Lester if we could borrow that for a while."

She pointed to the dormant Sybian with a wicked grin.

"I think I'm beginning to enjoy this modern age after all."

"Scarlett Holmes, you're incorrigible!"

END OF THE SERIES.