New Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Opening up toy.
1.6k words
4.59
2.8k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tersa came back and things settled down for a bit of time.

She stopped by to talk to me one night, "Me and Jeff are talking about getting married."

"Great! Did he give you a ring?"

"No, we still have to work out some things first."

"What things?"

"Well, you know Jeff, so I can tell you, I guess. You know the girls he runs around with, they dress pretty slutty and do wild stuff with him.

"Yea, I've seen that." 

"Well, he loves me and he wants to marry me. He wants take care of me and the baby, but he feels he is going to miss all that. I'm just not able to do all that."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Once we get that figured out, I should get a ring."

Two weeks go by and I didn't hear anymore from either of them. Then Tresa texted me and asked me to come over to Jeff's place. I got there and they were sitting on the couch making out.

When they stopped Tresa said to me, "I want to talk with you," so, she got up, picked up a bag, and walk into his bedroom.

I followed her and when we went in, she closed the door behind us, so I asked, "Okay so what's up?"

"Well, I told you the problem we have and I think I know how to fix it."

"Thats good, so how?"

"I figured I could be happy with ninety-percent of him."

"What's that mean?"

"I figured maybe, if I can find a person, I can trust I could give him ten-percent play time."

"Again, I ask, what's that mean?"

"If I could find a female that could dress slutty for him, get into the wild sex stuff with him, and not steal him away from me, we both could be happy."

"So, you're willing to let him fuck around behind your back?"

"No, it would be all up front and no sneaking around. I just need to find someone that I can trust and would fill his needs."

"Well, good luck with that!"

I hope to find someone, because when I do, I get the ring I want!"

"Well, if it makes you happy."

She stared at me for a few minutes and then reached over for the bag and opened it, pulling out what looked like a very sheer nighty, and then she asked me, "Can you put this on?"

"You want me to wear that? Why?"

"Well, I trust you and I hope you can do the ten-percent for me."

I stared at her in disbelief, "He knows about this?"

"No, but he will know when you come out wearing this."

I picked it up and looked at it, "You know nothing is going to be hidden wearing this."

"I know, that's why I picked it. I feel Jeff will like it and I feel you would wear it well."

"Girl, I know him! If I run around in this in front of him, he's going to want to drag me into a bedroom!"

"I know," She said with a chuckle, "but he may not wait for a bedroom from the stories he shared with me."

"So, you want me to let him make love to me?"

"No, I want you to let him...hhmm...fuck you! Love is for me. I know you're not shy about outfits and I do think your sex life is a bit wild."

I took and tried it on.  I looked in the mirror and could see my boobs, nipples, and my pussy. I looked at her, "You sure about this? He's going to want to get at all this," I said to her as I motioned toward my entire body.

"Thats the plan!"

"So, tell me what this plan."

"When he feels the need, you will dress up to his like's and then fill his wild sex needs."

"This sounds crazy."

She reached out and took my hand and then started to lead me out the door, "I trust you will not steal him from me and I think you can make him happy."

Then she led me into the living room and the look on Jeff's face, told me he didn't know about this. She smiled at Jeff, "Honey, I think I found the solution to our problem. As you can see, Judy can dress on the slutty side and she likes sex."

"So, you're telling me I can play with her?"

"Yes, well as long as I do get the ring."

He looked at me, "You're going to dress up for me and let me make love to you?"

Tresa answered before I could, "No, you don't get make love to her, but you can fuck her!"

He looked back at me with a wicked grin on his face, "I guess you heard her. I can be happy with that."

"Okay, so this is what I'm willing to do, but no sneaking behind my back, and it's just with Judy!"

He smiled, walked over to her, and gave her a big kiss and hug, "Damn, Woman, now I know I want to marry you!"

He then walked over and walked around, looking me over, and then took a finger and slowly ran it over my stomach, slowly moving up and tracing my hard nipples as he looked at Tresa, "You sure, Honey?"

"Yes, but you need to get me a ring!"

He smiled as his finger continued to trace my boobs, then slowly down my stomach and lower, as he stared at her.  His finger traced over my pussy as he kept staring at her and said, "I think she's a bit over dressed," as he pulled on the panties.

"Well, Honey, that's up to you. It's your call."

He hooked onto them and slowly pulled them down. My pussy was out and he slid them down and pulled them off. Then he slowly worked his finger back up and found my pussy, slowly playing with it again. 

"I think Mrs. Judy's pussy is on the hot side."

"Well, you better due something about that," Tresa smiled.

"I think so," he agreed as he took my hand and led me to his room, "you coming, Honey?"

"I think I'll wait here."

"You said, 'Not behind my back,' plus, the ring in the bedroom."

"YOU GOT IT?" she screamed.

"Yes, and soon it's to be yours!"

She caught up to us fast, as we all headed into his bedroom. He looked at me, "I think you need to get rid of that nighty!"

I looked at Tresa and again asked her, "Are you sure?"

"Hell yea! He got the ring!"

I slipped it off as he took my hand and pushed me onto the bed, "I don't know what you have done or like, but I'm going to show you a lot about me and what I like."

"I've heard your pretty out there."

"If you really knew what was going to happen to you, you would be up and running," as he slid onto the bed playing with my boobs.

He looked at Tresa, "Last chance, Honey. You opened this door and it's no going back!"

"She's yours, as long as you got the ring."

"I got it, and when I'm done fucking my new toy, it will be yours."

"Then you better start fucking, Mister!  I'll be out in the living room."

"No, I'm not doing this behind your back! You need to stay to make sure you're okay with what I'm doing before you get the ring!"

"So be it," she said as she sat down in a chair to watch.

He stood up, undressed, and his cock was now rock hard and was waving about.  Looking at it, it seemed to be even bigger.

She smiled at me, "I told you he was big."

"I guess you didn't lie."

He slid onto the bed playing with my pussy, "Don't worry, it won't be too long and you will be taking all of it." He pulled my legs farther apart as he said, "I all was wondering what it would be like to fuck you." 

Tresa giggled some, "Well, you're going to know now."

"Yes, I will," he said as he moved over and buried his face into my pussy, "need to get this ready because I'm not waiting too long to fuck this pussy."

"Make sure you get her ready for that cock, Honey."

This was freaking me out with her watching and her telling him what to do. It wasn't long and I was grinding my pussy into his face, moaning as he worked on me.  I didn't take long to cum all over his face and I was loud doing so. 

I glanced over at her to see her staring at us both.  Then he stopped and moved on top of me. He was ready to give it to me and I felt him poke my pussy. Once he got the head in me, he started to slam it home and he wasn't shy about it, pulling my legs up as he slammed into me.

I was getting loud again and I could see her looking to see how much he had in me. When it slammed in the last bit, I was cumming and screaming at the same time. He blew his load shortly after and slowly rolled off me. I almost heard a 'pop' sound as he came out and his seed was leaking out of me.  

I could feel it leaking out so I said, "Maybe we should have used some protection."

She giggled, "No, I don't think so, but I do feel I picked the right person to help us out."