New Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Moving forward.
1k words
4.3
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I laid there not knowing what to do or say.

He laid back with his cock covered with my juice, "Well, Honey, you still okay with all this?"

"I told you I was!"

"Not that you saw the start of this, I need to know you're okay with this.  You will see a lot of this and more going on."

"I wasn't planning on watching you two, but I guess I'm okay with it and you're not playing behind my back."

He patted his hand on the other side of the bed and asked her, "Join us on the bed?"

"I don't know if I want to be in the bed with you both."

He laughs at her as he says, "Honey, with the way this is going to work you're going to see us doing a lot of freaky things, so lying beside me is not a big deal."

She moved over and laid beside him as he wrapped his arms around her. Then he looked at me as he reached up and grabbed my head, pushing me down to his cock.

"You can clean this up while me and Tresa talk," shoving my face to his cock.

I started to lick it some and it started to come back to life, so I moved into sucking on his cock. I glanced up and she was watching my every move, but then Jeff leaned in and started to kiss her and telling her how much he loved her. His hands were running all over her body as he was shoving his tongue down her throat.

Then I noticed he had one hand rubbing her pussy through her shorts, "Damn, Honey, this seems a bit hot!"

"Well, it's the first time I have watched someone fuck and now she's sucking your cock. I might not be doing it but it is exciting to see it done."

Then he started to unbutton her top and she grabbed his hand to stop him, "What are you doing?"

"I want to make love to you before I give you the ring."

"Really? Now?"

"Yes, now!"

"I don't think I can in front of Judy!"

"You're going to be seeing us fucking and all the other wild stuff. Besides, she's seen you naked before, so what's the big deal?"

I stopped sucking, "I can leave you two alone."

"No, you need to stay, the three of us need to be okay with all of this. Once I know this, we can do the ring!"

He reached up and grabbed a box that was above the bed. He opened the small box and yes, the ring was in it, and good size too. He pushed my head back to his cock and looked at Tresa, Time to make love, Honey, so I can give you this!"

She stared at the ring and to my surprise, she started to get undressed, all the way down to being naked on the bed.  

So, he put the box in her hand, "Hold this for me," as he went about sucking on her boobs.

I think she forgot I was there as she held that box tight and he worked his way down to eat her pussy. Doing so, I couldn't suck him anymore and so, I just ended up watching them. 

She was squirming around some as he ate her and after a bit of time, he slid back up on top of her and smiled at her. He took the box and took ring out, putting it close to her finger. 

"Will you marry me and make love to me now?"

"Yes, I will and I want you to make love to me now!"

As he slid the ring on, I think his cock was going in too!

The ring was all the way on and I think he was all the way inside her.  She slid her legs around him holding on as he started to make love to her.  But she was too excited to make love, she was fucking now and fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. She has forgotten all about me as she was going to town and being a bit loud, as they both were cumming with each other.

After they finished, he rolled off her and laid between the both of us. He looked at me and then he looked at her, "Honey, so how do you feel about us making love with Judy here?"

A small giggle came out and then she said to him, "Right now, I don't care," as she stared at her ring.

"That's good, because I think we need to share this big day and Judy can spend the night with us."

She smiled, "Okay, with me."

I had to speak here and asked, "Do I get a say in this?"

"No, you signed up for this when you came out of the bedroom in that nighty. Plus, I need to make sure she's all good with you and me playing!"

"h, Honey, you can fuck her all you want. It's all good now," she told him as she kept staring at his ring.

"Thank you, Honey!  I think you're going to be happy with Judy being my slutty toy and see the things she's going to do for me. "

 

Just so you're not dragging me into this and only with the three of us around. No one else, if you draw me in!"

"Oh, you will see her being my slutty toy, but I wouldn't make you join in. But you may want to watch," he told her with a wicked grin on his face.

There was that stupid giggle again, "Maybe I can check it out."

He reached over and started to run his hand over my body, "Good, I think tomorrow the three of us should go shopping and find some nice outfits for Judy to wear." 

"I get to help pick them out?"

"For sure, Honey, after all, I got to thank you for setting this all up."

"You're welcome and we can make sure we get some good stuff!"