New Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
Making it real.
1.2k words
4.42
1.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled us both close to him and just laid there smiling. I guess I was a bit worn out and did fall asleep. I don't know how much time went by but I woke up feeling him press up to my back and his one hand was playing with one boob and the other hand was fingering my pussy, as I felt his hard cock grinding into my back side. He had my pussy already wet, but kept playing with me.

Then he rolled me over so I was on my stomach and he was still hooked to my back, as he was pulling me up to my knees. Once I got to my knees, I felt his hard cock poking my pussy. I looked over to see Tresa watching us.

When he got it all into me, he started to fuck me long and hard, so hard my boobs bounced all over.  He was fucking me like crazy as Tresa watched him.

I guess he noticed her watching us, so he reached over, slid his hand between her legs, and was playing with her pussy as he kept fucking me. 

By now I'm so horny, I'm fucking him back and watching her squirm on his finger. I was getting so turned on I was cumming all over his cock as I felt him slam deep, filling my pussy. I fell flat on the bed and his cock slid out of me, but he was still fingering her.

He moved over and pushed her legs apart, as he slid down and started to lick her pussy. She seemed to like it as I noticed her legs parting for him. I could hear her moaning as he kept working on her pussy. I watched her jerking and moaning and I knew she was cumming all over his face. Then we all fell back to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up to an empty bed, so I got up and hit the shower. I grabbed one of her bathrobes and went out to the kitchen, where I found them both there in bathrobes fixing breakfast.

"Well, morning, sleepy head."

"Morning."

Jeff walked over and smacked my butt, "How you doing after last night?"

"I'm doing okay.  How do you feel, Tresa?"

She flashed me her ring finger, "I'm doing great!"

I felt Jeff pulling on my tie to the robe pulling it open.

"So, what are you doing now?"

"Just want to get a fresh look at your body so we can decide what outfits to get you," he said as he pulled off the robe, leaving me standing there naked.

"So, I get to stand here naked?"

Tresa laughed at me, "Judy, that's no big deal after what we have been doing."

Jeff reached over and ran his hand over my pussy, "I think we need to trim this up tight or shave it so you can wear your new outfits."

"What do you think I'm going to wear?"

"Really micro stuff and a tiny bikini!"

"Well, maybe I'm dressing and being your toy, but I do have kids and can't let the whole town know we are doing this!"

"Don't worry, the real fun, slutty, stuff we wouldn't do around town, or it will be in a private location where the town doesn't see you," he said with a laugh.

I reached over and picked up the robe to put it back on, but he said, "Leave that off so I can decide."

"So, I run around naked?"

"Yes," they both said smiling at each other.

After breakfast we got dressed and got into the car to go shopping. He took us into the city, to a store I've never been in. I looked around as we walked in and knew why he brought us here. All the outfits were revealing outfits.

He picked out micro miniskirts and dresses. I mean they were short! And then some low-cut tops. Then, he picked out a couple bikinis and showed them to me.

"Those are not bathing suits, they are strings with patches on them!"

"I know, that's why you need to shave some," he said with a wicked smile.

He also picked out stockings and garter belts and some really, high heels.

"You're going to kill me with those!"

Tresa picked up some panty and bra sets and was looking at them. Jeff smiled at her and told her, "Honey, I'm not wasting money on stuff like that, since she is not going to be wearing them."

She turned and looked at me and smiled, as she put them back and commented, "Might be a bit of a draft for you at times."

We went up and paid for the stuff and Jeff asked the salesman if it would be okay for me to change clothes in the dressing room before we left.

"Sure, they are yours now!"

Jeff pulled out a pair of stockings, a garter belt, and a pair of heels, to go with one of the dresses.  

"Here, go change!" But then he stepped closer and whispered, "Remember, no bra or panties," as he smacked my ass.

I went in and changed. There was a mirror on the wall and I looked to see my boobs almost falling out and I wasn't sure my ass was covered. But I walked out very slowly and carefully with those heels he bought me.

The salesclerk smiled at me, "You wear that outfit well!"

"Okay, thanks."

Jeff walked over and hugged me, "You look great in it!" but the way he hugged me moved my dress enough and one of my nipples was peeking out.

The clerk smiled, "Yes, she looks great in it!"

Jeff wrapped his arms around me and Tresa and walked us out the door, as his hand slid down, rubbing my ass as we walked. I knew he worked my dress up enough so the clerk could see some of my ass as we left.

We got to his truck and climbed in, but not showing everything was hard. Anybody watching had to get a show.

Tresa was sitting in the middle when I climbed in and hooked the seat belt. I was working on pulling the dress down to cover up, since sitting it rode up, pretty high.

Jeff said, "Don't worry about that," as he just smiled at me.

"Well, something might not be covered."

"I know, that's why I bought it," he told me as Tresa giggled.

"I think you might be getting carried away."

"Hell, this is nothing, I can't wait to see your face when we do some of the stuff that I have on my mind!"

"Maybe Tresa might not like that."

"That's what I want to find out before I say, 'I do.'"

He then reached over and rubbed my leg, pulling them apart some, "Maybe, we need to get you off the pill!"

Tresa slapped him, "I didn't agree to that," but she giggled too.

"So, when do the boys come back home?"

"Monday."

"Okay, maybe we need to work something out for tonight."

"So, Honey, what are you thinking of doing?"

He smiled, "Maybe, something really wild and crazy to break her in and to find out what you're okay with!"

She smiled at us both, "This sounds a bit dangerous."