All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 05'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sumissive1978sumissive1978over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for continuing with this one. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course the title is correct. Nice guys do always finish last, you've just got to learn not to be nice. Be a selfish twat, you'll find life is a lot better.

ForeverEverForeverEverover 1 year ago

Really nice. I wonder if Julia ends up staking her ownership of him or gets Tina to treat Phil like she does. Interested to see how they interact.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

I dislike Julia. She is weak and pathetic. Her most likable moments are when she is confused and vulnerable. Those moments do not come often enough in this story. Part of me wants to see her get her comeuppance. Part of me would like to see Julia redeemed and forgiven.

Either way, I hope she gets her pussy spanked by Tina, and her ass stretched and drilled by Phil. I wouldn’t mind a nice four-way orgy with both girl on girl and guy on guy homoerotic action.

After all, Phil is going to get his ass pegged. I hope Tina gets to do it, while Julia is forced to helplessly look on in envy, jealousy, and realized LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this and hope to see Phil and Julia’s relationship or dynamic grow. Felt like a natural chapter 5

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

thisis so weird, and i love it. keep up the good chapters.

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Good read. Obviously Julia has deep feelings for Phil. I am wondering what kind of torment these two will endure before Phillip realises he has leverage with her and manages to exert his own will and at least is able to get comfortable and figure out what he wants from her and gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was spectacular! One can't help but wonder what Julia's intentions with Philip are. Can't wait to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This no doubt is one of my favorite stories. I've been coming back to the site waiting for it. It's amazing the direction you've taken it. I love Julia even though I don't know her intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I waited so long for this and u did not disappoint! God it was so good

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous: So glad it didn't disappoint!

Anonymous: Julia is an interesting one. I love her too. I wasn't sure how others would take her but I'm glad some seem to appreciate her.

Anonymous: Julia's intentions are still a secret for now. But all will be revealed in due time.

Livelovecum: Interesting observation. A lot will take place. Obviously, Julia has something she's hiding.

Liz33nd: LOL. I appreciate that comment. My favorite comments are the ones where people almost don't understand why they like my work lol

Anonymous: I enjoy the way they are growing together as well. Though, I wouldn't call it natural lol

Grantleestone: I don't think this story is going to head in the direction you are describing.

Foreverever: I've already decided that in my head. Julia is just observing for now. Wait till you see what she does. Her reasons though will be a bit confusing.

Anonymous: Unfortunately, nice guys do finish last too often. But at least Phil is getting blowjobs and handjobs, am I right? So, at least this nice guy has some perks.

Sumissive: Thank you for the comment. Glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for chapter!! Sorry to ask but are u planning to upload follow up soon?.. I really want see phillip move forward in this wierd ass relation

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That Romeo guy is gonna be a problem for Phil. If he's indeed the way he sees himself and not just having dismorphia from the abuse he's taken. This guy is gonna make a move on Tina before Phil ever gets a chance at her. Then there all gonna try the whole write this paper for me Gambit. If Phil really was as smart as everyone thinks he is,then he should start a business where he can help them for cash instead of being manipulated.

sumissive1978sumissive1978over 1 year ago

It is so exciting to read, how conflicted and contradictory both are about their feelings for each other. Please dont let them loose this. At least for me it is, what makes this so interesting and spicey. I also loved this in some of your other stories. Like Mind saying this but Body doing completely different things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story. You can tell Julia likes him. Please keep going. The sph the femdom the teasing, the outing to her friends, all because it seems she likes him. Amazing 🙌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so obsessed with this story. Please continue, it's wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pleeeeeaaassee continue this series😩!!!!!!!

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 6 and 7 are on my Patreon already. Chapter 6 will probably be up here in a week or so. Chapter 7 won't be posted here for a while. It'll most likely be posted with chapter 8 which I haven't started on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awww I ship them so hard

I hope they end up finally embracing each other

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

I love that you used the term ship! And I appreciate that you ship them too.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

I really don't have a scooby what you've planned for these two. In some ways I dislike both of them but can understand Phil having been bullied throughout his school life but Julia is still a bit of a enigma. I'm hoping she has better feelings for him that she is desparately trying to suppress but thing the dominant bullying side will win out. A disappointment for me but cannot leave without saying this is brilliantly written abd draws you in however bad the characters are. 5⛤ again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read a lot of erotic stories but only a few that are so well written and so captivating. really my respect for the writing style and everything that goes with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

Well structured.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

she's so fucking cool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...