Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, I had no way of verifying Tina's true intentions. From the way she chatted with me, I really felt like she was interested. The timing and circumstances didn't bode well for that theory, however.

Needing to say something to defend my manhood, I decided to embellish my story a bit. "I don't know what she got on her test, but she probably did just as well as I did! Plus, she said she was interested in me because she thinks I'm cute..."

Once again, Julia paused, causing me to think I had gotten the best of her. However, she again regained herself, probably after seeing how red I was. I wasn't very good at lying, so I was pretty sure she figured me out.

"So this mystery girl thinks you're cute, huh?" my bully asked, taking a step closer to me. Once she got close to my face, I could feel my heart pounding as she continued to tease me. "You know, cute isn't really a compliment a woman gives to a guy she's actually attracted to. As a matter of fact, it's quite an insult."

"What? Really?!" I asked, as if Tina had actually given me this fake compliment. "How so?"

"Well, let me just give you an example," Julia started as she pressed herself even closer to my small frame. Then, placing her hand against my crotch, she seductively whispered into my ear, "I think little Phil is cute, because he's so small..."

Immediately, I almost jumped out of my own skin from the feeling of her hand rubbing my erect penis through my shorts. It had been months since someone had touched me, besides myself, and her explanation was infuriatingly true...

Taking a step away from her, I yelled, "Just cut it out, okay?!"

"Why?" she asked, closing the distance on me again. "Would you rather have this mystery girl make fun of your small dick instead of me?"

"No! I don't want anyone making fun of my small dick!"

"Why is that? Is it because you'd end up cumming all over her like you did to me?"

Before I could even respond from the embarrassing topic she brought up, Julia forced her hand down my shorts and grabbed a hold of my erect cock. Now that she had me pressed against the wall with my hard penis in her hand, I didn't know what to do but beg, "Please, stop!"

"Your big brain might want me to stop, but your little dick says otherwise," Julia responded, giggling in my tomato red face. "Let's not pretend this is out of the ordinary. Besides, you had the option to avoid all this, but you chose to approach me today."

"I just wanted to congratulate you for winning the Blue-White swim meet... whatever that is... I didn't think this would come of it..."

"That leads me to another question, Phillip," she said, before ripping my shorts and underwear down to the floor with her other hand. "This other girl; do you hope she's going to be submissive, or do you want her to be aggressive with you like me?"

Having never even thought of this before, I just stumbled over my own words as she continued to hover around my face. Of course, I didn't want to be emasculated like this again, but I had never even thought of getting this far with another girl.

"Surely, you don't want her to be anything like me, right?"

"Of course not..."

Grabbing my hand, she forced me to touch her butt as she asked, "You don't want her to have an ass like mine, do you?"

"Uh... well..."

"How about my tits?" my bully asked, moving my hand again before forcing me to grope her chest. "Does she have big tits like I do? Is that something you even like?"

I couldn't come up with the response, because in truth, I did like Julia's body... a lot... However, even though Tina was much smaller than her, I figured I'd be lucky to get intimate with any girl... even if she wasn't as voluptuous as Julia...

My sexy bully pressed her lips against my ear, sending chills down my spine, and asked a question that left me completely shaking at the knees. "What kind of underwear do you hope she wears, sexy thongs, or plain-Jane underwear that cover her entire ass?"

My heart raced as I was suddenly eye-to-eye with Julia. There was an awkward pause, because I didn't want to answer that question. However, she broke the silence by asking another question. "How about you guess what kind I'm wearing?"

I knew Julia wasn't going to let me escape without an answer. After one of my patented gulps, I finally responded, "Based on my experience with you... you're probably wearing a sexy thong..."

She then took her hand away and stared at me once again with that evil glare of hers. "You are such a fucking pervert, you know that?"

I didn't even know what I did to piss her off this time, but she was right about me; I was a pervert. There was really no denying it in my mind, considering I had been secretly masturbating to her, despite all my angst towards her.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly explained, trying to mitigate any further humiliation. "You asked so I just thought..."

"You thought it'd be a good idea to approach me in front of my new friends?" she interrupted, causing me to put my head down in shame. "That's why I'm really here. You asked for this."

"Asked for what?"

As if things couldn't get any more demeaning, Julia then slapped me right in the face before continuing to berate me. "That! That's what you asked for by not leaving me alone!"

Although it wasn't the most painful thing in the world, I held my cheek in shock. Through all the tormenting and bullying she had done to me in the past, I never thought she would strike me like that. "What is wrong with you?!" I reacted, trying to sound intimidating even though I was standing there with my pants on the floor.

"Oh, you don't want me smacking you on the face?" she asked, not backing down one bit. Then, as a little smirk came over her, she continued. "Maybe I should smack you somewhere else instead."

"Huh?! Where else... would you smack me...?"

Before I even realize what was going on, Julia grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards the bed. I stumbled the entire way until I eventually lost my balance and ended up over her lap as she took a seat. Then, as she placed her hand on my bare bottom, I look back and whimpered, "What are you doing?!"

In what was possibly the most humiliating moment of my life yet, my long time female bully gave me a spanking as if she were my mommy. She was probably stronger than me anyway, but it was mostly the shock of the event that left me unable to defend myself.

To make matters worse, she berated me as I whimpered like a pathetic baby. With every smack she landed on my bare bottom, she'd say degrading things like, "You're a bad boy, aren't you?" and, "Naughty boys like you deserve spankings."

I don't know what prompted this, but I immediately begged for forgiveness. I guess the humiliation of it all just made me feel a level of vulnerability I couldn't account for.

When she let go of me, I immediately jumped back up to my feet as if that would save me from any further embarrassment. However, my bully quickly pointed out how hard my cock was now that I was standing with it directly in her face.

"Oh, my God!" Julia reacted, bursting into laughter. "You must have secretly liked that, you sick little fuck!"

"No, I didn't!" I exclaimed, trying to hide my boner with my hands.

"Then why is your tiny dick so hard right now? If you didn't enjoy being spanked like that, then wouldn't you have gone soft?"

Of course, I didn't have an answer for her, much like any other time she humiliated me. Truthfully, I was erect pretty much every time I saw her, ever since I started masturbating to her.

Hopping back up to her feet, which also emasculated me since she was still an inch or two taller than me, she continued tormenting me by asking, "Does this new date of yours know what a kinky boy you are?"

"Kinky? I wouldn't call myself kinky... You just force me to do these things..."

"They might be my ideas, but you're the one getting turned on by them," she argued before pulling my shirt clean over my head. "Now, why don't we figure out what other kinky shit you're into so we can tell your date how nasty you are."

"Wait, what are you going to do to me?!" I asked, suddenly finding myself completely naked. "We've already established I'm a pervert... What else are you going to do?"

Julia grabbed both of my wrists, not allowing me to cover my naked body. As I looked on in shock, she dipped her head down and licked my nipple, causing me to almost jump out of my skin.

"Ugh! What was that?!" I moaned.

She just laughed in my face while keeping a firm grasp. "I bet you liked that, didn't you?" she teased before giving my other nipple the same treatment.

"Ugh! That feels so weird!" I whimpered, squirming in place as she took turns tickling both my nipples with her tongue.

"You're pretending you don't like it, but your dick is flinching," she joked, now using both her mouth and one of her hands on my hard nips. She then moved her free hand next to my bulging penis before explaining, "Little Phil is practically begging me to grab him."

I wanted to pull away, but somehow I was frozen in the midst of that odd pleasure and anticipation. The next thing I knew, she grabbed my cock like she was giving it a handshake. Like always, when she had a handle on my penis, there was no way in hell I could escape her.

"Ugh, Julia! Please stop!" I moaned as my eyes rolled back. Then, as she tugged on my throbbing cock, I tried to give her a warning. "I'm about to..."

"Just shut up!" the dominant woman demanded, never allowing her tongue to detach from my nip. She then continued to stroke on my dick in the midst of my oncoming explosion.

I tried once again to let her know about the inevitable eruption, but all that I could get out were embarrassing moans and whimpers. Some of them were so high-pitched, if anyone were walking outside my door, I'm sure they would have thought I was the girl in this situation.

Eventually, after constant teasing and tugging, I was finally relieved in a way I could never provide for myself. The stream of warm cum rushed out of my body, spraying like a firehose. The sensation brought me to such a hazy state, I almost lost track of my surroundings.

That escape to cloud-nine didn't last very long, unfortunately. Despite all the pleasure I felt, reality dawned on me once the woman responsible for the sensation yelled in my face.

"Phillip, what the fuck?!" Julia reacted before jumping back and observing the big mess I made all over her. "Why the fuck did you cum all over me like that?!"

"I'm sorry!" I desperately responded, still dripping my juices onto the floor. "It just... It felt so good... and it's been a while..."

"Oh, it's because you like having your nipples played with, isn't it?! God, you're such a sick little fuck! I hope your little girlfriend enjoys fulfilling all your kinky fantasies, so you can cum all over her too!"

"No! It's not that I liked that stuff!"

"Whatever, you sicko!" Julia responded in disgust as she flung my cum off her hands. Grabbing one of my shirts from my bed, she wiped her skin before saying, "I'm so done with you!"

"Julia wait!" I pleaded, reaching out for her. "I'm begging you..."

Still wearing some of my load on her shirt and shorts, she walked to the door before glaring back at me one last time. "This is goodbye, Phillip... Never talk to me again," she warned, before opening the door. "Oh, and by the way... the Blue-White swim meet was just an intra-squad meet for our swim team. Yeah, I got first place... but it's not like it meant anything. It was basically just a glorified practice."

Suddenly, after all my pathetic attempts at standing up to my longtime bully, this was the one moment I actually had a somewhat confident comeback. I don't know why, but there was something about the way she explained that swim meet to me that forced me into action for once.

Without thinking, I quickly replied, "I still think it's cool... Even though it wasn't a real swim meet, it means you're still the fastest at the school... and I bet thousands of people wished they could swim here..."

Immediately, I regretted opening my mouth once Julia was left staring at me with her mouth wide open. It was like she couldn't believe I dared talk back to her. She then shook her head before making a beeline right towards me.

"I told you not to talk to me again!" she grunted before slapping me in the face even harder than the first time. But then, before I could even react, she grabbed my face with both of her hands and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

I didn't understand what was going on, but her tongue was in my mouth all of a sudden. Then, almost like we were in a movie, we fell onto my bed, with her on top of me, while we continued to make-out, passionately.

There was so much confusion in my mind and in my heart. It felt like something I had never experienced with her before, despite the times we practice kissing. It almost felt... real... but I figured it was just my imagination...

I opened my eyes to check if she was just teasing me, but hers were closed. When I looked down, I noticed she was not only straddling me, but practically grinding the front of her shorts against my suddenly reinvigorated cock. Best of all, I heard her make a sound... almost as if she moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly, Julia stopped, and our eyes met. She simply crawled off me, as if nothing had ever happened. That was until she got to the door.

Clutching her fists and gritting her teeth, she growled, "This is your fucking fault... Why didn't you just stay away?!" She then slammed the door, leaving me silent and confused.

To be continued...

12