All Comments on 'Nineteen Hundred Ch. 03'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pls Stop... ch 1 was really good the best cuckold fantasy story i have ever read....ch 2 and ch 3 are very simple and its like how other immature authors write.....u should have ended with CH 1....it was the best i have ever read...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

“I love my husband and my kids.” I’m so sad, he doesn’t care if i fuck other men.”

Which is it? At this point, just get a fucking divorce and then marry Tony so he can see how much of a nutjob she really js.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

The wife is still vulnerable!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife needs to leave the idiot husband. She needs to get away from him and find someone that appreciates her. The sick and twisted husband is a dick and deserves everything he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

no sex at all ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Julie and Jake are two pathetic excuses for a husband and wife. Probably should end this as quickly as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a God awful bullshit cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok so jake has his issue but he is honest. She is not honest. I dont just mean the kissing fib. I mean she lies to herself and everyone. She leads tony on and blames her husband for everything. Divorce but start being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story is great. You are doing a great job delving into the feelings of all your characters.

I personally am hoping you find a way for the marriage to survive!

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

This woman blames her husband all the time and yet it was her who arranged the fuck with Tony and then does a group study with him as well

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

Good story! Julie putting too much emphasis on “I don’t care” but still looking forward to the next chapter! I’m a lot more perverted than you, so even though I hope the couple stays together, I still want to see her taking the two guys in her two holes at the same time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Average. Whats stupid is that her husband has given her the green light to play, (something almost every married woman would love to have,) but she finds fault in that?!

roneroneabout 2 years ago

I hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

June my wife grew up in a family with a lot of problems. Parents fighting together then separated back together then separated again back and forth I don't know how many times. After we graduated we got married. We were so in love 10 months later our oldest girl was born less than 2 years our first son was born. She had issues with our son with little discussion she got fixed. As our children grew they got active. Then June met Johnny and he and his family became friends . His wife Tabby oldest daughter Tara youngest daughter Tina. Johnny wasn't a licensed therapist but worked with other employees at his job with problems. The company he worked for employed 60 to 80 people. Their children were older than ours but in same activities as our. I noticed that June was paying a lot of attention to Johnny and I questioned her about it. She said I didn't have anything to worry about. I said I was ok if they were just friends and talking was all they done. Then came the time that Tabby had to be away for close to two months. She came home later than normal and we had a fight. She confessed that she had sex with him. We never ever went to bed before we had talked out a problem with ourselves or our children. That night we did I think we just couldn't finish something like this that quick. When I got in bed she said she didn't think I would want to sleep with her. I replied I didn't do anything wrong you said that yourself so if you don't want to be with me get out I'm not leaving what is left of my family. That caused her to get up and go to the living room. I woke she was spooning me. I asked do you want a divorce or do you want lover boy I mean the homewreacker the man old enough to be your father? She started crying I want you and my family. Ok I'm sure it will be tough but I'll try. There will be rules never be alone with that SOB again he will never be around my family unless it can't be avoided I don't want you to even talk on the phone to him. If you have any problems with this let me know and I will contact a lawyer. One more thing I hope I never hear of your cheating from anyone if that SOB goes to bragging you just might be raising the children alone. To my knowledge she has never cheated again and we now have 5 grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another pussy writer who deletes comments. What's the matter cucky can't you handle the truth?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The RealGayMilkman isnt really doing well with this mess.

Sure hes gay, sure his fans are gay, but its still fucking stupid to a DNA level.

Kudos for ignoring how much we, and you, know you couldnt write a good story if your little dicklettes life depended on it.

Dont know if your mental illness makes you desperately stupid for the applause from the bottom feeders but thats all you'll get junior.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

On second reading, I felt that chapter one was especially good with perception into the psychology of Julie and Jake. But as the story progressed, I thought that the author was concerned not so much with delineating his characters but rather in giving the reader a titillating tale. There's an unusual amount of kissing. Why is that necessary? Perhaps to indicate to the reader that more fucking is about to come. If so, this story turns from a good psychological drama into an ordinary and all-too-common boring LW cuck exploitation sad prose. Let's hope not! The author has real talent. Let him or her express it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good but it’s clearly headed to her fucking Tony all the time and probably getting dped by him snd his roommate. She is what they call in these stories as a black cock slut now. Hubby is an idiot and almost can’t blame her . He’s pushing and his marriage and family is on the line. The poor kids

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

she's a slut for black cocks

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nasty ir/cuck shit and it doesn’t even have Jamal in it.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

I can stand the agonizing pain of reading about their break-up. But, I do want to know how it ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES