Nineteen Hundred Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie froze as Tony kissed her neck. She didn't pull away. She tilted her head, exposing more of her neck for Tony to kiss. She breathed deeply. She tried to say something, but couldn't. Tony kissed her neck some more, then moved his hands up to her breasts, squeezing them softly.

"Shit, Tony," she sighed. She breathed in deeply. He leaned into her ass, pushing her against the counter, her arms bracing their weight. He continued massaging her breasts, as she began to feel his cock growing harder against her ass.

"Okay, Tony, please stop," she whispered. "Please."

Tony backed away and Julie turned around to face him.

"Tony, please. I don't know if I can do this. As much as Jake and I have discussed this, I honestly don't know if I'm ready. Don't get me wrong. I do like you, but not in the way to start anything romantically or emotionally."

Tony looked at her, "It's cool...sorry."

"No, don't be sorry, Tony. Don't get me wrong. I think you know I had the best sex with you the other night than I've had in a long time, if not ever. I...I just need to figure out where I'm at in life...if that makes any sense."

She looked him in the eyes for several seconds. She leaned forward, kissing him for a few seconds. Then engaging in a long, passionate kiss. "Please understand; somehow," she said softly.

"Julie, we're cool. I shouldn't have done that. I won't do that again," Tony assured her.

"Ok, thanks," she quietly acknowledged.

They finished tidying up and she gathered her things.

"Hold on, girl, shit. I'm walking you to your car."

"Isn't this a safe area?"

"Yeh, but geez. I just want to make sure you're okay."

Julie was impressed by Tony's manners and concern. He walked her to her car door. After she opened her door, Tony grabbed her and gave her a long passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss and she looked at him. "How many times do we have to discuss this, Tony? Friends don't give friends good-bye kisses."

"Oh...I thought that was just for the other night?"

"For cryin' out loud; you're impossible, Tony," she softly laughed.

Julie sat in her car, looking up at Tony. "Um, Tony," she quietly said, "Really, if you don't think this will work out, I'll ask the Mr. McCall to change groups or something. I mean, we have a weird relationship. I don't want you to think I'm teasing your or whatever."

"Get out of here. Drive safely. Don't give it another thought. We're going to be fine, Julie. I promise. I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do."

"Okay, thanks."

Julie arrived home after Jake had put the kids to bed. "Something I need to know about?" he asked as she came up to the bedroom.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not a normal school night. I didn't think you'd be this late. Anything going on that I need to know about?"

"Jake, really; c'mon," she scoffed.

"Julie, I don't care. I just want you to tell me if anything happens between you and Tony; that's all."

Julie looked at Jake. "Oh, Jake. Nothing happened tonight at Tony's. Not even a peck on the cheek good-bye." she replied; knowing she just lied to her husband.

Jake's words, 'I don't care' burned into her memory. She thought to herself, 'He still didn't get it. He "doesn't care" if I sleep with someone?'...that's all she heard. Her dreams about living the rest of her years with Jake started evaporating into thin air. She felt as if she was punched in the gut.

"Hey, babe," Jake called to Julie from the closet. "Tomorrow night I have to work late. The government guys are coming in to plan for the new extension by the bridge. I probably won't be home until after seven. Just wanted to let you know."

"Okay...you know mom's here anyway after school for the kids, so it shouldn't be a problem" she replied, sitting on the bed; trying to comprehend the major impact about to affect her future.

She gathered her thoughts and took her phone downstairs, texting Tony as she went. "Can I swing by after work tomorrow? Nothing important, just want to talk about the project"

A few minutes later, her phone pinged. "BS. Something's up. I'm here if you need me, but don't pretend it's about school" read Tony's text.

She sat on the couch and put her face in her hands and quietly began to cry. She texted him back: "You're right. See you after work. Sorry" She then deleted the texts.

Julie went to work not knowing what was going to happen at Tony's or what she was going to say. She didn't have a good feeling about it, either. She cried while driving to his place. She arrived at his complex and texted she was outside. Tony replied telling her to head up.

As Julie was half-way up the stairs, she saw Tony at the top. As she topped the stairs, he looked at her puffy, red eyes. "Oh, hell no, girl," he said.

"What?"

"Come inside and we'll have a talk," he replied.

They went into his apartment. "Sit," he told her pointing to a chair at the table.

Julie sat down where indicated.

"Let me guess, you and Jake had a fight or something?" he didn't wait for her to respond. "But you came running to me, right?" he added.

Julie sat there, looking at him, her eyes watering.

"No, Julie, I'm not getting into a relationship with you. I'm not your 'go-to' guy when things aren't working with Jake. That's why you're here, right?"

Julie slumped in the chair; a tear slowly fell. She said nothing...silence.

"Hey, look; sorry. We're friends. I'm here for you, okay? I'm not mad at you, but I'm not your comfort buddy every time something goes wrong between you and Jake." He paused, looking at her, then took a deep breath. "Look, I can't help you if you don't talk to me," he said sitting down in a chair next to her.

She sighed deeply. "He just doesn't get it, Tony. He asked me if we did anything other than study last night. He said "he didn't care"; doing air quotes with her fingers. More tears appeared on her face. "You remember, we kissed a few times. I lied to him; I think for the first time ever in our marriage; I lied to him. I told him nothing happened."

"Why are you here?" Tony asked.

"I don't know." She softly replied, barely audible.

"Julie. This can't happen. I'm not getting into an emotional relationship with you. I'm not going to interfere with your marriage."

She looked Tony in the eyes and softly spoke. "Tony, I think my marriage is about to end. I've told him and told him I don't want to be with someone else. He doesn't get it." She paused briefly. "Tony, you know why we slept together; it wasn't because I wanted it. I did it for him."

She continued to softly weep. "All I heard him say last night was "he didn't care" if I hook-up with you or someone else." The tears began to flow, her nose running; sniffling. "If I wanted to sleep around, I wouldn't be married. I don't get it."

Tony grabbed a clean dish towel from the kitchen and handed it to her.

"Julie, I'm here for you, but what do you mean your marriage is about to end?"

More sniffling and tears. She looked at Tony. "Tony, I don't think I love Jake anymore. He pushed his fantasy too far. It's not for me. I told him I understood many couples engage in this and that's fine for them. It's, it's just not for me. He doesn't get it. I've lost respect for him. Or, maybe it's because he lost respect for me." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Either way, I'm not sure I can stay with him," she ended with more tears flowing, more sniffling, more quiet sobbing as she dabbed the dish towel on her face.

"Damn, Julie. Sorry." Tony paused, taking in her emotions. "Julie, I'm not trying to be callous, but I'm keeping an emotional distance from you. Us getting into a relationship won't work. Please, just know and understand that."

"Tony, I know. I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have come over," she sighed. "Now I feel like a fool."

"Don't. Trust me, it's cool. You're going through a lot right now. Take it slowly, girl." Tony looked at her. "I'm sorry. I don't have the magical solution or answers to make this a happy situation. All I can do is be your friend," he said trying to comfort her.

"A friend who kisses a lot?", she asked with a chuckle, while weeping.

"Yeh," he smiled.

There was silence between them, other than the occasional sniffling from Julie as they sat there. She gathered her thoughts. Tony knew enough not to make any physical comforting hugs that might lead to the bedroom. He did not want to go down that road with her today.

"I need to go," she quietly said wiping her cheeks and putting the towel on the table.

"Okay. I'll walk you to the car," Tony said.

At Julie's car, she turned to look at him; her eyes somewhat puffy. "Thanks; thanks for being here for me." She paused. "I know, Tony. I understand you want to keep your distance from me. I appreciate that; really, I do. Just know that I don't want a relationship with you, either. It wouldn't end well, so let's just stay as we are, if that helps put your mind at ease?"

"It does, but Julie; I do care about you. I don't like to see you hurting. I'm sorry you're in so much pain right now. I know I didn't cause it, but I still feel somewhat responsible because I'm a part of the problem."

"Yeh, well, don't worry about it. You were an unsuspecting participant in my marriage. I hold no blame or anger towards you," she smiled slightly. "My dad always used to say everything happens for a reason. There's a reason we met. There's a reason you came to the house. There's a reason we're friends now. I'll be fine; promise."

"Okay, cool."

She leaned into him and gave him a soft kiss. She backed off, then went back for another kiss, this time pushing her tongue into Tony's mouth. After a few seconds, he broke it.

"Girl, shit...you need to get going before we end up in bed."

She gave him a sly smile. "Well, I can't say that hadn't crossed my mind," as she sniffled while chuckling.

"Girl, c'mon, you need to get home to your kids."

"Yeh, I know. Thanks, again," she said as she leaned in for another quick, but passionate kiss.

He held the door open for her as she sat down, then shutting it. She rolled down the window. "Thanks again," she said as he stepped back and she pulled out of her spot towards home.

12